[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Born and raised in based Northern California >Grow up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1828x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1828x736
>Born and raised in based Northern California
>Grow up innocently enough with cousin down the street
>we were in a lot of the same classes at school and had a lot of the same friends
>both got the among highest grades in school
>still have lots of happy memories of all the fun times we had together
>when we were 16 his parents both got sales jobs in Oregon
>fell out of touch
>having gone our separate ways I eventually get into white nationalism and he gets into social justice activist movements
>see him for the first time in 9 years last summer at family reunion
>stupidly revealed my power level
>he promised not to tell anyone though
>last week on faceberg he posts that he got accepted for an intern position at his local SPLC chapter
>he's married (to a white woman thankfully) and has a good job and lots of friends and gets lots of praise from his 2000+ jewbook friends for the great work he does for his community
>im a 25 year old who just moved out of his parents house 3 months ago, shitty job, living in a shitty apartment barely scraping by with rent, no real friends, parents who I ruined my relationship with (that's another story, no I never revealed my power level to them cause I love them too much)
>forgot about cousin all these years but recently I've been thinking back to all those happy memories as a child
>I was bluepilled but I was happy
>if you had told me when I was 10 that I would grow up to have white nationalist sympathies I would have been appalled and scared or maybe wouldn't have even believed you
>recently ive found that i cant help myself from questioning if this white nationalism stuff is even worth it
>just waiting for that overdue tsunami bound for the Pacific Northwest to wipe us out
>>
File: wojak crashing.png (84 KB, 420x487) Image search: [Google]
wojak crashing.png
84 KB, 420x487
>love parents too much to reveal power level
oh man, i truly know that feel
>>
Pepe should be the white nationalist
>>
>>72026646
You sound like a weak willed faggot tb.h
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 700x700
>if you had told me when I was 10 that I would grow up to have white nationalist sympathies I would have been appalled and scared or maybe wouldn't have even believed you

Stop it OP, it's too early to feel this hard.
>>
>>72026646
The endless suffering of the choice. To be happy, or to be right. But Brother, I can tell you from experience that being both is possible.
>>
>>72026646
>>72027198
>image.jpg
leave
>>
>>72026646
embrace it and fucking kill the nigger muslim scum
you have no friends, I'm waiting for my family to die, and there will be nothing they will be able to hurt back. they'll have to deal with us and our endless blood thirst. kill the niggers. kill them all.
>>
>>72026646
Uh huh. So you became a retard with a mental illness. Too bad.

>>calling what you're afraid of other people knowing power level
>>not seeing the retardation of your ways but calling it power level
>>
>>72027429
Shoo roach. But yeah op is retarded for "hiding powerlevel"
>>
>>72026646
You're just too far into it m8. There are people who go the direction of your cousin that end up miserable deluded cunts too. It's fine to be a white nationalist, just don't be a miserable anti-social asshole if you want to be happy.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 640x1136
>>72026646
>I never revealed my power level to them cause I love them too much

you did the right thing OP, it's very hard to live with this by yourself but I'm never publicly revealing my power level until my parents die.

It gets really hard though. I just wish I had one other person to talk about this to, but all my friends are blue pilled cucks.

You've had some problems with your parents apparently, but keeping this from them is a very selfless act.

In that sense you're a very good son.

Never forget that anon.
>>
File: peped.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
peped.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>>72027738
>another phone poster
>>
File: LSDude.png (21 KB, 516x828) Image search: [Google]
LSDude.png
21 KB, 516x828
>>72026646
>>
>>72027817
It's just as well as a desktop. Who cares if they post from their phone?
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 205x246
>recently ive found that i cant help myself from questioning if this white nationalism stuff is even worth it
me too
>>
>>72027738
Why are you so afraid? Are you mooching off your poor parents who would throw you out?

>>the irony of basically being a homosexual among homophobes with the fear of people finding out you're gay, er I mean, full of power
>>
>>72028012
who calls their parents ma and pa? some irish faggots? OP is american
>>
>>72028157
>>72027817
>>72027227

You need to stop posting
>>
File: 1335658041244.jpg (78 KB, 715x700) Image search: [Google]
1335658041244.jpg
78 KB, 715x700
>tfw revealed my power level at age 13 to my parents
>they are crazy liberal
>they thought i had a psychological disorder because i brought up how niggers and spics are always stealing our shit
>they put me through 6 years of therapy
>every saturday i had to spend 2 hours talking with some quack female doctor who clearly didn't know her shit
>got prescribed various drugs throughout those 6 years including lithium, sertraline, xanax
>after a while i stopped going
No, I don't have any underlying mental illnesses. I had another psychiatrist later pretty much confirm that. Don't make my mistake, anon
>>
>>72027817
frog posters are worse
>>
>>72026646
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Brace yourself op , this shit aint over.
>>
>>72028109

Anyone else here wish they could be killed at any moment? Or at least be given a lobotomy so that they can stop thinking? I'm so sick of this shit. I want off this ride.
>>
>>72028239
>assblasted phone poster detected
>>
>>72028270
>got prescribed various drugs throughout those 6 years including lithium, sertraline, xanax
nothing to do with your 'power level' they would have prescribed those to you anyway because the pharmaceutical corporations pay off shrinks to push their horrific drugs any excuse they can
>>
Is this some new kind of shilling?

Your life is pathetic because you are pathetic, or acted as a stupid nigger.
Trying to blame the red pill on your poor life choices is... escaping responsibility.

Oh and this is coming from someone who has led a pathetic life style for a while and wasted years he is sorry for. But I've never blamed anything or anyone but myself.

Perhaps this is why I got out while so many fail.

Bottom line. Man up and deal with your issues. Stop looking for new excuses or reasons to whine.
>>
File: alex jones.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
alex jones.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
>>72028558
ok there alex
>>
>>72028310
Stop thinking? that's easy.
Thinking is like a muscle, the less you think the worse you are at thinking. Just do mindless brainless work for a year for 10 hours a day and you'll become an idiot.
>>
File: brethrenwewere.png (54 KB, 334x274) Image search: [Google]
brethrenwewere.png
54 KB, 334x274
>>72026646
>>72026805
Do you debate like a retard and have rhetoric like a nigger? You have a lot of statistics and knowledge to back up your beliefs but you don't have to present as a fucking dumb ass.
>What's up with black people? They're not black and they're not people. duuurrr.
>Mudslims fucking sucks because Islam.
>Femratnazi bitches is the worst. I fucking hate them.

Have you not learned anything from /pol/ on how to redpill?
>>
>>72026805

Lol. That sucks. I'm racist around my mom and she says funny half racist shit. My dad is catholic so I hate on mudslimes around him. It's great
>>
>>72028082
It's a meme
>>
>>72026805
>Talk to mum
>Crack a joke about Muslims blowing up Birmingham
>She laughs
>"I bet the lefties don't get your sense of humour, anon"
>>
>>72028583
>Jew accusing others of shilling
oh that is rich
i didnt see it as OP actually blaming his...ahem 'power level' on his shitty life. Just one of these disorganized sob rants you'd usually see on r9k but with a /pol/ flavor thrown in. He's bitching about the misery the red pill is causing him but also simultaneously bitching about the other miseries in his life

In nowhere did he try to say one caused the other

You're clearly new though and don't understand this and need everything to be laid out in clear precise terms.

Or your shitty prime minister is paying you off to try to create disorientation and confusion on this board.
>>
>>72028685
What are you even talking about Denmark?

OP wasn't using racial slurs anywhere in his post.

And he wasn't 'debating' anything

Didn't talk about Islam, feminism or blacks anywhere in his post.

You're clearly projecting
>>
>>72029000
>having gone our separate ways I eventually get into white nationalism and he gets into social justice activist movements

>he's married (to a white woman thankfully) and has a good job and lots of friends and gets lots of praise from his 2000+ jewbook friends for the great work he does for his community

>im a 25 year old who just moved out of his parents house 3 months ago, shitty job, living in a shitty apartment barely scraping by with rent, no real friends, parents who I ruined my relationship with

You must have the IQ of a sub Saharan monkey if you fail to see the obvious.
>>
>>72029183
I was talking about "hide my power level" stuff. He could live a good life redpilling and making white babies but instead he is a beta.
>>
File: theodore.jpg (7 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
theodore.jpg
7 KB, 203x248
>>72028685
>tell OP i know how he's feeling
>paulposter says "why do you debate so stupid? stop using racial slurs! REEEE!" even though my post had nothing to do with it

paul bots, not even once
>>
>>72029323
Ok, but nowhere did he use racial slurs or even debate anything
It was just a stupid autistic r9k tier sob story
You were projecting, bringing up shit that had nothing to do with it. Just admit it and we'll move on
>>
>>72029601
what the hell happened to my ID?
>>
>>72029248
he wasnt saying correlation equals causation. Yes it's disorganized so to the untrained eye it can look that way.

He said:
The red pill sucks and it's not worth it

my personal life also sucks (he even said that his bad relationship with his parents had nothing to do with red pills or whatever)

It's a general misery post and OP is autistic clearly and probably spends most of his time on r9k
You can complain about two different life problems without saying the two are related, even if they're mixed in with the same post

If you don't know this then you've never met another human being before

stop jewwing
>>
>>72028310
There's always the 12ga retirement plan, but I don't advise it.
>>
>>72028012
worst oc ive seen in a while, feels forced
>>
>>72028157
>Irish
I think it's an American southern thing
Which doesn't make sense since OP grew up in Northern California

He's just using that tactic that anything that is racist or autistic has to be 'southern'

Funny cause Northern cities like Boston Chicago or Detroit have histories that are just as racist or even more racist than any southern place

Thank Hollywood for that. A lot of people don't like to deal with their own states racial problems so they make the south a scapegoat.

Even people on /pol/ who have clearly never been to the south buy into it, though they don't necessarily see it as a bad thing, though they also buy into the inbreeding meme which they do see as a bad thing.

Shows how skeptical /pol/ truly is.
>>
>>72030451
ummmm....ok?
>>
>>72030025
whats that?
>>
File: 1335815207991.jpg (10 KB, 264x282) Image search: [Google]
1335815207991.jpg
10 KB, 264x282
>>72026646
>TV news on immigrants flooding the borders and using force to break through
>Mom: They should just gun these animals down and send the bodies back to make sure no more come
I feel bad for you, son. I've got 99 problems but a blupilled family ain't one.
>>
>>72029656
you probably accidentally turned on airplane mode and then when you turned it back off that changed the ID

Let this be a lesson, this is what happens to FUCKING PHONE POSTERS!!!!
>>
File: 1453771371101.png (31 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1453771371101.png
31 KB, 640x400
My family is overall pretty redpilled, except my father who watches Glenn Beck and is a cruz missile.
>>
>>72029248
what are you doing on /pol/? dont you have some babies to murder?
>>
>>72030721
my dad is openly anti semetic, i have three brothers, my oldest brother hates blacks but loves mexicans for some reason, and was briefly married to a mexican (i think she just used him to get her green card)

my 2nd oldest brother got into fights with a ton of mexicans in high school (we lived in tuscon for a few years) so he is jaded to the plight of the illegal immigrants, though he had a lot of injun friends in high school so he likes injuns a lot but still better than mexicans i guess

my 3rd oldest brother doesnt really care about any of it and i doubt gives it much though and i as the youngest swallowed the red pill fully but i cant tell my parents cause my mom was a flower hippie growing up and while my dad hates jews he loves every other race

but unlike OP i actually have a job and lots of friends, even though they're race cucks
>>
>>72031041
BASED LEAF!
>>
>>72030607
>Mom: They should just gun these animals down and send the bodies back to make sure no more come
kek, one of the few redpilled womyn
>>
>>72030607
lol i bet ur mother smokes crack u dirty polish cousin fucker
>>
>>72029983
lol sure thing, ignore the undertone, while focusing on the superficial.
Don't forget to throw the Jew meme in there for extra cookie points.

Meanwhile Israeli posters are probably the least shilling one's on the board on topics not related to Israel.

>>72031041
Done my quota for the week, apparently killing one with a spoon is worth killing 5 with a rifle..

Any more unoriginalities Truedo?
>>
>>72031968
nope just wondering how a militarized nation that slaughters civilians left right and centre can sleep at night
>>
File: Thank you Canada.png (671 KB, 819x675) Image search: [Google]
Thank you Canada.png
671 KB, 819x675
>>72032110
Because we know good people like you are out there to make our problems disappear.
>>
File: 1337077442006.jpg (29 KB, 499x375) Image search: [Google]
1337077442006.jpg
29 KB, 499x375
>>72031837
A respectable, successful late-middle-aged woman. So no.

>>72031299
You should have seen my uncle's birthday. He's like nearly 60 now, and a farmer. Countryside, so very right wing (like, more than the standard polish right-wing).
>good party, alcohol, cake, many older folk (family)
>discussion veers into politics and economy
>uncle goes: but you know, the world would be better if Hitler was allowed to go at it for a few more years
>mfw I get worried about instant backlash to that comment for a moment because I got used to hiding my power level while I studied in the UK
>rest of family laughs and agrees
>spend the next 20 minutes discussing how the jews are controlling and ruining the world
>realise I once thought about staying back in the UK to go to work and live there
>think to myself "there is no place like home"
>>
>>72031228
This is a fine exemplar of the would be red pilled westerner.
Notice how he cheers the leftist Canadian for calling Israel "literally Hitler", perpetuating the leftist narrative.
He doesn't even notice he is being subverted.
>>
>>72032356
1) i am not a leftie
2) trying to associate canada with leftism would have some substance to it, if you weren't a fucking jew who's ancestors literally started, and to this day maintain, the movement
3) no one brought up hitler so stop shitting your pants
4) being against the murdering of children does not mean you are leftie, it just means you're human, which is more than what can be said about the average israeli who is quite the bloodthirsty specimen
>>
>>72032825
>uses leftist rhetoric
>I'm not a leftie

sure thing Canada.
>>
>>72033163
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/science/1.681385
does this trigger you? you're basically palestinian
>>
>>72033304
Then why they don't look like palestinians?
>>
File: jewie.jpg (91 KB, 580x428) Image search: [Google]
jewie.jpg
91 KB, 580x428
>>72033163
Jew Logic:
support pic related or ure a leftist like my commie grandaddy
>>
>>72033352
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2013/05/16/israeli-researcher-challenges-jewish-dna-links-to-israel-calls-those-who-disagree-nazi-sympathizers/#28fa8724db23
im sorry that scientific genetic analyses aren't conclusive enough for you
many jews and palestinians actually look alike. across both ethnic groups there are light skinned and dark skinned semites.
>>
File: going a bit too far.png (132 KB, 906x436) Image search: [Google]
going a bit too far.png
132 KB, 906x436
>>72033304
>quoting an anti Israeli RADICAL LEFTIST newspaper
>I'm not a leftie

Sure thing, next you'll be citing Salon.

And anyway, Arabs and Jews do share genetic roots as both have ancient middle eastern heritage, what's your point?
>>
>>72033389
>innocents die in war
>ban war

As I said, leftist rhetoric.
>>
File: bobross.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
bobross.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
seems so many people are sad about their lives

how about killing thy selves?
>>
>>72033648
Jews are the ones responsible for the plague of leftists in the first place. Don't shit in the well just to be surprised that the water stinks.
>>
>>72033586
There are virtually no light skinned Arabs, the few that are usually come from recent intermixing with Europeans (recent as in the last few centuries). Or a more ancient mixing with non Arabs that remained pure because of a noble blood line.

There are magnitudes more light skinned Jews because of the centuries Jews lived in Europe and intermixed with the locals.
>>
>>72033779
>We dindu noddin.

Hello nigger.
>>
>>72028979
>Talk to dad
>Says people are worried about bombing in brum
>Dad laughs
>"Why would they blow up their own"
>>
>>72033648
>>72033604

Israelis are honorary crusaders, the only good mudshit is a dead mudshit

DEUS VULT
>>
>>72026646
>born and raised in west philadelphia
>
>>
File: 1439054505468.jpg (576 KB, 1024x1429) Image search: [Google]
1439054505468.jpg
576 KB, 1024x1429
>>72033604
I thought the Jews would have been smarter than this.

We don't expel immigrants or refugees.

We make sure they learn that Poland is hell, so that they never want to come here of their own will.
>>
>>72028310
I know what you mean. It would be so much easier to just let someone else take the wheels. People who think we do this shit to be edgy are retarded. It's exhausting.
>>
>>72033604
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23052947
they covered it, but it remains a scientific article you retard, holy fuck read something you goddamn jew.

>>72033648
lol, a war is an armed conflict between two nations. i barely see a reciprocal war in your case you bloodthirsty vampire jew

>>72033801
"virtually no light skinned arabs" you live in your jewish fortress how would you know? i am a christian jordanian and have very light skin. many of my palestinian/jordanian/lebanese friends are white.

please jew, i understand its hard for you to read but at least dont spew bullshit
the last time a jew spewed some bullshit, leftism was born.
>>
>he thinks white nationalism or /pol/'s ideology is redpilled
>he doesn't realize that he's just taken a pill with a different shade of blue
>he's suffering because of a political ideology that isn't even logically derived or uncovers non-superficial truths about our reality
I feel sad for you.
>>
>>72034165
see >>72032237

>>72034406
if you read carefully you'll notice I didn't disagree with what was said, just the source

>lol, a war is an armed conflict between two nations. i barely see a reciprocal war

On party is orders of magnitudes stronger than the other. waaaa it's not fair.
lol this is Commie thinking applied to force instead of finance.

>i am a christian jordanian
So you're one of the invaders... funny how the truth always comes out.
But wait, you're "red pilled".

Were you really red pilled you would have stayed in the Arab lands and fought for your country... But you're a leech sucking off the west (yes many Jews do the same, and you're no better).

>many of my palestinian/jordanian/lebanese friends are white.

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahawhawhwhwahawhawhahahahaahwhawhahahahahahaa
>>
>>72034789
oh i dont disagree with israel retaliating when the islamist shit hamas attacks, im just saying that they dont need to fucking raze it from top to bottom including whatever is in their fucking way. thats not being a commie like your grandaddy, thats being logical and reasonable

i am not an invader, i have a canadian citizenship, pay my taxes, and my father was a well respected neurosurgeon that studied here and went back to jordan to better his country. i plan on doing the same. i came to the west to broaden my horizons and see the world from various perspectives

i bet your father is a PTSD shit head on welfare who cant support his cunt of a son who just masturbates and screams at arabs when he cant find a job.

lol i dont need the validation of a jew that light skinned arabs exist
>>
>>72029601
It has everything to do with his miserable life and yes he didn't say it directly but in between the lines it was very clear. He didn't know how to redpill, be social and have a good career at the same time. I said what was on my mind after reading the post. Projecting isn't always a bad thing when trying to save a beta faggot.
>>
>>72026646
Op, do you even know what blue pilled means? You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. This is not the reality it is a fake happiness surrounded by fake people. You already have the advantage, youre just stuck in this state of nostalgia because when your body is depressed your mind escapes to the "better times". The first thing you need to do is repair your bridges with your family. You lived with your parents for twenty fucking years, you will have your differences but never dwell on them and dont bring it up too often, and there will always be common ground. You NEED to do this trust me it is SO much easier to do with your parents than an ex wife or old and lost friend/cousin. Find a hobby that gets your ass out the apt and get good at it/do it often, friends will come easily after that. You dont need an awesome job and tons of money to enjoy life, you just need to change your perspective on life. Your cousin has jack shit nothing to do with where you are now so just stop fuckin thinkin about it.
>>
>>72035096
You're an Arab in a foreign land, you're an invader by definition. Citizenship is irrelevant.

> im just saying that they dont need to fucking raze it from top to bottom including whatever is in their fucking way.

man, count the # of Palis we killed in the last 60 years and you'll get about 10% of the number of deaths in Syria in the last 4.
You can compare it to anywhere actually, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanese civil war, or hell even Jordan:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September_in_Jordan

More Palis were killed then than in the entire 2014 summer Israel Hamas conflict.

>i bet your father is a PTSD shit head on welfare who cant support his cunt of a son who just masturbates and screams at arabs when he cant find a job.

lol, finding a job in Israel is extremely easy, it's neigh impossible to fail at that.
Honestly insults online are rather useless.
>>
>>72026646

Sounds like your cousin is alright even if he's bluepilled.

You don't have to be a retarded piece of shit to be a "white" nationalist. Just be a good person, help people, help yourself, good things will come to you. Being a "white" nationalist doesn't mean you have to hate everyone, it just means that you believe in preserving your race and heritage. You don't have to hate other people, you don't have to look down on them, you don't have to let other people tell you how to think and feel about them.

Time to get your shit together OP. Maybe take a page from your cousin or reach out. You need to surround yourself with people who you want to be like. Don't be a shitty, negative, racist piece of shit. Be kind, thoughtful, intelligent, and proud.
>>
>>72028558
A colleague of mine is a black mother, she does her best to bring up her boy and a teacher said they should give the kid medication for his behavior, she said no, her kid is fine, he just doesn't feel engaged at school. And she spent like a whole school year trying to get the teacher to back off the kid's case, she managed to keep me off of that and now that he has a teacher that he likes he has great grades and does well in school.

It's sad how they just want to cure the symptoms rather than try to bring up a child anymore.
>>
>>72026646
Rate my mint condition Gondola
>>
>>72026646
What's the point of being a white nationalist if you're a loser? You just make whites look bad.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.