[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you support gamer-gate? What have you personally done today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Do you support gamer-gate?

What have you personally done today to advance the cause of freedom of speech and thought in interactive media?
>>
>>72024191
>Do you support gamer-gate?
Yes.
>What have you personally done today to advance the cause of freedom of speech and thought in interactive media?
Masturbated to a picture of Vivian James.
>>
>>72024191
>Freedom of speech and integrity in journalism...
Sounds like a good cause
>...in the field of videogame reporting
Aaaaand I don't care
>>
I liked gamer gate better when it was actually about corruption and freedom of speech in the video game industry, not shitflinging between neckbeards and SJWs.

The whole thing was hijacked and set up as a strawman, since gamer gate is now associated with misogyny and feminism in gaming.
>>
there are bigger problems than video games.
you need to strike the jewry at the root.
>>
>inb4 eesti
>>
>>72024325
>Masturbated to a picture of Vivian James
Who hasn't?
>>
>>72024191
>Do you support gamer-gate?
No
>What have you personally done today to advance the cause of freedom of speech and thought in interactive media?
Not support Gamergate.
>>
>>72024191
GG as a movement has been gone for a while now, flare ups every now and then but essentially gone.

The people that can't seem to stop talking about it are the SJWs that use it as a boogeyman to encompass everyone against them or everything they don't like.
>>
>>72024191
Gamergate is over. The only non SJW types that want it to continue are Sargon of Akkad and Amazing Atheist.
>>
>>72024191
What the shit asshole, you run around all day, starting these bait, simple question threads. Do you try to drown out politics discussion?
>>
I've been playing video games since I was 4. I play all the time. I play online and offline. RPGs, RTS, shooters etc.. basically everything.

I love gaming and I follow all the developers and I know lots of people online and offline that I play with. I even watch twitch streams and shit.
I have no idea what gamer gate is, what its about etc.
I only know that something like that exists from 4chan and some shitty social media sites and I never bothered to look at it, because it seemed to be some sjw bullshit or whatever.

I dont know anyone who actually plays video games who gives the tiniest fuck about "gamer gate"
>>
File: 1458138613343.jpg (129 KB, 860x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458138613343.jpg
129 KB, 860x1280
>>72025465
>>
>>72024432
What isn`t associated with misogyny nowadays?
>>
It was fucking dumb.

Why anyone in their right mind thought the gaming press ever had any honor or integrity in the first place, I'll never know. Even more so when you consider the fact that nowadays any dipshit can write for a blog and call it 'journalism'.

Don't get me wrong, though. It was pretty fun to watch those self-righteous pricks shoot themselves in the foot, or get incredibly butthurt. However, the drama already reached its climax, and #gamergate has been reduced to being a convenient go-to excuse for anything that bothers these people.

The only winners to come out of all this were the ones with Patreon accounts.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.