[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to vote, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: CustomGrow420.png (394 KB, 553x442) Image search: [Google]
CustomGrow420.png
394 KB, 553x442
Alright /pol/, it's time to settle this once and for all.

Marijuana: YES or NO?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10045415
>>
bump for interest
>>
It's good. The culture around it is terrible
>>
Its good if you dont smoke it everyday. Think it should be legal if you dont abuse it.
>>
>>72020441
can i still be red pilled if i smoke normie/????
/asdas?Das
t. leaf XD
>>
IT'S THE DEVILS LETTUCE!

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!
>>
>>72020441
Looks like the statists are getting fucked so far.
>>
Wew lots of degenerates ITT
>>
>>72021578
dude 420 gas yourself my man x Dddsddfs
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 500x495
>>72021633
>>
>>72020939
this. There's just no reason for it to be illegal if it's non-threatening
>>
>>72021712
epic frog meme bro needs more weed man
i always need more weed my man

weed
i just
wow weed
>when the smokeman throws in a lil extra wew weed HIEROPHANTU greene
>>
There would be fewer left wing protests if they were all high
>>
File: 1461536739620.png (140 KB, 598x300) Image search: [Google]
1461536739620.png
140 KB, 598x300
statists pls go
>>
>>72021831
But people are stupid and need to be protected from themselves.
Just look at the average stoner.
Making it legal would only make it worse, because even more people would go down that road.

Slippery slope is real
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 750x1249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 750x1249
It looks like team weed is winning at the moment.

I wonder what made /pol/ pro-marijuana all of a sudden...
>>
>>72022193
look at the average person in general desu you exploded waffle faggot
>>
>>72022193
yea all the weed smokers i know are degenerates, making it illegal would make it more appealing.

I just don't think people should be arrested for it.
>>
>>72022303

Because Trump is Pro-Weed for medicial, which will eventually make it legalfor all in time.
>>
>>72022193

There are literally hundreds of other legal vices people with low impulse-control or addictive personalities can get caught in.
>>
MANO
>>
>>72022303
Trump is smart enough to realize the tax revenue is worth a slight increase in laziness. Most of the idiots I know who are lazy/stupid and always smoke were lazy/stupid before they ever smoked anyway.
>>
>>72022193
The culture of stoners is mostly built from pre-teens and teenagers. If it was a government controlled substance like alcohol, the stupid culture and the kids smoking it would stop because they would just get ID'd and the people will finally shut up about it not being legal.

The people who say ALL weed smokers are degenerates are too lonely to have friends to smoke with and find dealers.

Labelling people with 'Degeneracy' is just a way basement dwellers feel better about themselves and their boring life. Prove me wrong.
>>
its not pro marijuana.

It's pro the government not fucking around in our private lives.
>>
>>72022193

yeah, that's why there are less and less young people smoking weed in the netherlands.
coffeeshop clients are mostly non whites and foreigners
>>
File: 1461284454314.jpg (1 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
1461284454314.jpg
1 MB, 5616x3744
>>72020441

>your rights to put what you want into your own body end where my feeling begin
>>
>>72020441
I'd say yes to fight illegality, but I'll say no because stoners are subhumans
>>
>>72020441
99% of people cant handle the herb. They turn into abominations like pic related. A casual joint after work or in weekends is fine. Overall It will have to be a no from here, sadly.
>>
Marijuana is not as bad as cigs or alcohol, but I still think It should remain illegal.

The reason why is because legalizing it is absolutely pointless. Legalization will have virtually no positive impact on the nation, it is essentially just another vice being thrown into the mix for no other reason than "muh progressivism" and "why not".

We don't need another aspect of liberalism to be introduced into our country, we have enough as is. (Plus, weed culture is disgusting and we don't need to normalize it any more than it already is)
>>
>>72022671
you caught me

seriously though, i'm in university and my old friends are NEETs
>>
Sure make it legal.
As long as people don't get gibsmedats it's okay, because tax payers won't be financing potheads.
>>
>>72023266
I should also add that I don't think we should be throwing people in jail for marijuana, because the drug itself really isn't that awful. It just shouldn't be legal.
>>
>>72023266
>>72023406
I hate that 'murican leftists destroyed the real meaning of liberal.
I'm pro liberal and personal freedom, as long as people don't get funded by tax payers. Just cut government financial help for lazy people and they can smoke pot and die all they want.
Why would i care if my neighbour smokes weed as long as he doesn't do it with my money?
>>
>>72021578
Just because someone thinks weed shouldn't be illegal, doesn't mean he uses it.
>>
>>72023524
>Why would i care if my neighbour smokes weed as long as he doesn't do it with my money?

I care about this because I have a view of what an ideal society should look like. It's not incredibly refined or anything, but I have several ideas that I wish could be imposed on my country regarding certain issues. And in my ideal society, people don't smoke weed.
>>
>>72023266
You are a fucking retarded leaf.

It would have tons of positive effects. Not in the direct "LOOK IT IS IMMEDIATELY BETTER" but in that the chain of cause and effect would greatly benefit all nations involved.

Look at Colorado. Because of all the potheads switching to legal dispensaries instead of street-corner dabs, all of which is now taxed just like alcohol and tobacco, they have millions more to fund schools, roads, the good sorts of things we want the government to spend money on. And speaking of government spending? Now, we'd have millions less people going to jail for possessing a little over 26 grams, of people going to jail for this or that, etc.

Not only would that lead to a decrease in prison populations, thus reducing the ridiculous amount of money we spend on that, then they wouldn't be locked up and forced to join gangs in prison to survive. Then they wouldn't turn to crime once they got out, recidivism is lowered, crime goes down, etc.

This also cuts down the shithead street dealers that use pot as an easy way to violently and thuggishly dominate neighborhoods the way they do. Pot is not a gateway drug, but it is a real simple, easy revenue source for legitimately evil criminals selling to college kids and whatever in some cases, and down the line funds the cartels that grow or import it. Cut that off, you nuke half their funding on the spot.

You're an ignorant idiot that doesn't know anything about this if you think it has no positive effects. And especially, most of all, this. >>72023524

All it represents is a growth of personal freedoms and, as a total sum, a massive decrease in tax spending and a huge growth in revenue to finally pay off our ridiculous debts. All this does is put more responsibility on the individual and removes the community from it, removes the government from the daily lives of people who just want to smoke a joint. Which, I can tell you, it would surprise you how many people that is. No reason to stop it.
>>
>>72023819
what do you think of the liberal ideal?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S4M-oreia8

tl;dw Portugal decriminalises drugs and less people are addicted to hard drugs
>>
>>72023266
>what is money
>>
>>72024106
>>72023819
Also, just to answer it before you ever respond, your idea is unrealistic. Yes, I understand being idealistic, I respect it, maybe in a perfect Aryan ubermensch 1950's propaganda style world, we don't smoke pot. Fine.

Fact of the matter is, people have been smoking it for centuries. People smoke it. There is at least one person within five miles of you smoking it right now, probably at least ten people. It happens. Now, your choices are to stamp your feet and say "But *I* don't LIKE people smoking pot!" or deal with reality and try and harness the issue in a positive way, or just make it not be an issue.

In that case, legalization does us much better than anything else. Look at >>72024186. Hell, look at history, look at American prohibition. It turned a violent, dangerous black market owned by gangsters and evil men preying on the vices of others into marketing firms and hobos taking five bucks to buy some teenagers a handle of shitty vodka. The same would happen with pot.

Even if it doesn't fit your ideal of a perfect society, it is a more perfect reality. That is much more important.
>>
>>72023819
>Literally "because I don't like it"
Fuck off, you busybody.
>>
>>72024501
>>72024186
This is also a good example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

tl;dw alienating people causes them to seek a vice, and illegal drugs alienate them further
>>
>>72020441
As a recovering alcoholic who used to smoke a lot of weed, I can unequivocally say weed is a hell of a lot less dangerous than alcohol.

>muh degeneracy

Yeah, using any drug heavily is degenerate. If you can moderate though, there's no reason not to expand your horizons.
>>
>>72020441
I voted illegal to be a contrarian faggot.

But it should be legal. However, I think it's over-rated. People claim it's not addictive but smoke it everyday and spend 10-50% of their income on it weekly/monthly/yearly. Just for a couple of hours of a buzz?

Then you get the munchies? So you gorge on disgusting foods, making you even more unhealthy, so you want to ingest more THC just because it might make your chronic pains feel better?

And some people claim they can drive while high? gtfo.

Otherwise smoke away stoners. I'll join you.
>>
Same guy in the GMO thread, I also deal with pot growers each day, legal or not, these growers spray the same herbicides, insecticides and fungicides on their crop each grow. Do you wash your bud before smoking it? No because THC isn't soluble and would wash away. Enjoy smoking your heavy chemicals, stonerfags.

Remeber, in Canada its legal to still sell 2,4-D (Agent orange). Infact, I just sold some really poisonous miticide to a legal grower first thing this morning. He is having a huge problem with mites and nothing is working. He will cultivate his crop anyways despite the health risk, money is more important.
>>
58% for legalization you authoritarian fucks.

The war on drugs has never worked.
>>
It's being consumed as we speak. So let's find a way to make it traceable, taxed and controlled.
No hoodlums making cash from it, no drug lords, less crime.
>>
File: cucknonymous.jpg (110 KB, 1102x600) Image search: [Google]
cucknonymous.jpg
110 KB, 1102x600
>>72020441
I am pot smoker who gets straight A's at major university for crop genetics, Everything else about my life is super red pilled but I cant shake this habit,

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/im-so-high
>>
>>72025712
>THC isn't soluble and would wash away.
but thc isnt water soluble
but it is stupid to wet weed that is already dried.

enjoy smoking mildew
>>
>inhaling the leafy jew
>>
>>72026189
Oh excuse me, phone posting. I meant to select wouldn't and must have hit would.
>>
Well I guess now we know why the quality of /pol/ has gone down in the past months. So many stupid potheads here.
>>
>>72023406
>It just shouldn't be legal.
So what should the penalty be for breaking your law and using cannabis?
>>
>>72020441
Didn't know Kid Rock had a fat son
>>
>>72020441
weed is fine.

weed smokers are 90% fucktards though.

beer "enthusiasts" aren't much better though. muh ipa.
>>
If you have access to internet and have an IQ above 70, there is no reason for you to think marijuana should be illegal.
>>
holy hell, why is adblock blocking 53 ads on strawpoll?
>>
Weed makes me lazy and all I want to do is smoke more and do less work when I've got a bag.
>>
>>72020441
dime bags only anything else is degeneracy
>>
>>72026158
Why would you lie on an anonymous thread that's gonna get deleted in 1 hour
>>
File: ban assault bongs.jpg (204 KB, 461x716) Image search: [Google]
ban assault bongs.jpg
204 KB, 461x716
>>72020441
>Look at clock
>it is past 5
>look at room
>it is not a work environment
>look at family
>they do not exist or they are going about their business without need of support or assistance
>look at to-do list
>it is empty
This is a unique time of the day when you can smoke or drink pretty much whatever you like for a couple hours to unwind before joining your family later in the evening for activities, or if you're a loner, something productive.
>>
>>72023266
Think of the tax money. It would be an extra few billion a year in free money for the government.
>>
Pot is degeneracy but it's not worth fighting over.
>>
>>72022671
>things that stoners say to feel better about their degenerate lifestyle

It's about self-control and living a healthy, balanced life. As long as you're not an addict and it doesn't affect your life, it's fine. The thing is that most weed smokers ARE addicts.
>>
>>72027112
>not using ublock origin
>>
>>72027494
never even heard of it
>>
>>72020441
HELLO YOUTUBE YOUTUUUUUUUUUBE!!
>>
>>72027537
it works better and is lighter
ublock says 26 ads for me
>>
Oh wow anti-weedcucks BTFO
>>
>>72022671
Do you honestily believe a smoking age would stop young people frm getting weed? They already are getting weed and it's illegal.

Also, IDs in the USA are insanely low security and are faked all the time.
>>
>>72022671
I agree that legalizing it would stop most, if not all, of the stupid culture, but I don't agree that it's only teenagers that fit the stereotype.
>>
>>72026424
kinda ashamed desu
>>
>>72020441
>no option for legal with heavy taxation
>no option for legal for only medical use
>ect...
>just yes and no

Enjoy your worthless results faggot, maybe if you stopped being a degenerate pothead for 10 seconds you could made a half assed poll.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.