[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LOL JESUS NEVER EXISTED >LEL DEAD KIKE ON A STICK >I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 196x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 196x279
>LOL JESUS NEVER EXISTED
>LEL DEAD KIKE ON A STICK
>I've been reading history books since I was 4 so I know all about Jesus and he never did anything I don't even think he existed there's no real evidence did I mention I read

>no one talks about any other Abrahamic religion
>no one talks about any other religions
>atheists deny only the Abrahamic God
>atheists get called out on this
>N-NO I DENY EVERYTHING

Why does no one like Christianity? There's so much against the religion but no one cares about the other ones. Islam is good, so is Judaism, Buddhism, and you could go on but for whatever reason Christianity is evil it caused Rome to fall and caused the dark ages where no technology ever was made besides in Islamic states where everyone thrived because Christianity is wrong

So what's the problem?
>>
>>72019476
If you attack Christianity but not Islam you're a bigoted cunt.
>>
Americans fucking everything up again and making up non-issues to divert the masses from getting fucked in the ass.
>>
>literally 0 greek historians wrote anything about jesus when he was alive.
>ZERO
>the closest writings dates to 100 AC

he didn't exist. sand religions are bunch of bad memes, they only work for jews.
>>
>>72019476
In America 40% think the Earth is 10,000 years old thanks to Protestants. Other religious populations are too small to care about.
>>
>>72019476
>Why does no one like Christianity?
Because it stands in the jews way
>>
>What's wrong with that mom? Who the hell lets their 4-year-old daughter wear JUICY pants?

>Oh yeah, well what about the fucking rainforests?

>Erm... rainforests?

>They're disappearing at an alarming rate! Since you have so much fucking time to criticize little girls but haven't said anything about the rainforests I can only assume you don't care and fuck you you hypocrite how can you possibly criticize one thing without criticizing everything?
>>
>>72020208

>greek historians
>greek

Do you mean roman?

Thanks for playing mate.
>>
>>72021628
You have problems. Seek help.
>>
>>72019476
>no one talks about any other religions
Because they're completely irrelevant. Nobody cares about them. Probably most people couldn't name the Big 5.
>>
>>72021730

Eh... You do know Greeks still existed, right?
It was a part of the Roman Empire.
>>
>>72021730
greek you fucking retard, even the roach is smarter than you, fat, soggy, old, stale burger
>>
>>72021874
Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddism, Meme Magicism of our one true god Kek
>>
File: 1409510343223.png (75 KB, 450x340) Image search: [Google]
1409510343223.png
75 KB, 450x340
What are the best historical sources for the existence of Jesus?
>>
>>72021730
> Murrican Education
>>
>>72021730

good job
>>
File: 4620594315790.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4620594315790.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
>>72020026
BASED TURK
>>
>>72019476
>Why does no one like Christianity?
It's hip and trendy to attack Christianity in Western countries but avoid talking about Jews or Muslims because most avowed atheists are also leftist scum and MUH HOLOCAUST makes the Jews off-limits, and Muslims being brown makes them off-limits. So they'll only attack Christianity because it's the "safe" religion to attack and won't result in jail-time for
>hate speech
or being fucking murdered.

It's a hard fact compounded when you realize most so-called atheists are actually practicing Jews looking to deceive goyim away from Christ.
>>
>>72020026
>Jesus is the Muslim messiah
No, I'm also pretty sure that they didn't believe virgin birth or him performing miracles either.
>>
>>72025598
He did perform miracles according to muslims. But curiously enough Paul stated that he didn't.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.