[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lately there's been several episodes of imigrant gangs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
Lately there's been several episodes of imigrant gangs beating up ethnic norwegian kids in my city, the media is trying desperately to cover it up, but now uncensored footage of an incident has leaked out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCvD6_A_tIY

I don't understand what the fuck is wrong with the norwegian media, why are they so god damn desperate to cover up who the perpetrators are?

Please spread this around, especially if you're norwegian.
>>
I don't quite understand why you're making this a race issue. The white kid is dressed just like the other niggers there, why is he there, what is the context of the situation, why did the fight start. All I see is a stupid white faggot who can't fight potentially swinging first on a black guy who dominates him with 2 punches.

Yeah, you're a weak beta faggot and you got slammed by a genetically more explosive and athletic person.
>>
>>72015449
Oh boy, the shitposting cuck.
>>
>dumb white kid gers rekt by dumb black kid
>white kid threw the first punch
Naa hes an idiot. Should've just left. If they were actually targeting him they wouldn't have stopped after 2 punches
>>
>>72014892
Brass knuckles at 1:07, the white kid points them out at 1:34
>>
>>72016564
>group of niggers around you
>if you back down then you are going to get bullied for the rest of your time at that school

You clearly never went to public school in an American city like LA. Getting in fights is the only way to avoid being attacked on a regular basis. If you are white, you are a target.
>>
>>72016173

>1:00 loud bang is heard, clearly whitey pushes negro attempting to kick or punch him because as camera pans we seen chimp out beginning in retaliation

>1:04 hands down at his waist doesn't expect (stupid) or see (slow, unatheltic) the punch coming, beautiful clean lead hook, almost drops him despite no power in it, it's basically a fuck you slap.

>1:11 he throws a retarded off balance cross which is easily ducked purely on speed and instinct, frustrated he grabs the jacket (triggering the nigger more because he is probably poor and can't afford nice clothes) and attempts some knees lmao

>1:17 power hand, right hand close full swing drops him completely, goodnight fuckboy

>1:19 nigger cheap shot because you grabbed his hoodie, bleeding like a stuck pig, enjoy the emergency dental work.

How is any of this the black kids fault? He didn't initiate a physical altercation, but he did end it, in 19 seconds.

>shitposting cuck

Nice defense retard. Take your stormfront shit off this website, we are not the right place for you.
>>
>>72016851
good catch, he definitely slips knuckles on.
>>
>>72016945
Went to school in minneapolis, Somali capital of the US. Never got bullied or in a fight. Pretty easy to avoid, honestly. Most of them are too busy trying to fight each other
>>
>>72014892
best option is to start killing them or they will take over
>>
>>72017051
this

>>72014892
it's just a school fight. This can hardly be described as an immigrant gang beating up norwegian kids
>>
Why is the nigger wearing brass knuckles?
>>
>>72017051
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
What could he do. The niggers was talking shit to him and they would beat him up any ways.
>>
>>72014892
Nice proxy there sven, I know its you.
>>
/John.Efrem97
This is the guy that beat him up. Go do gods work /pol/
>>
>>72017452
Wearing brass knuckles... The shilling is real.
>>
>>72017051
You can see at 1:00 just before the guy turns around the camera that the nog.is given a brass knuckle which shows how the kid got 1 Ko'd and cracked head.
>>
>>72017613
ya how u like dat white bio, get beat up if you dun do sumthin, get beat up if u dunt do nuffin. How u even compete
>>
>>72017613
Take a piss and walk out of there?

>niggers was talking shit to him

You don't get the permission to respond to words with violence, that's fascism friend and you're just as bad as the SJW and BLM dipshits.
>>
>>72017899
This shit mus hurt like a mofo.
>>
>>72018035
He couldn't walk out of there. The niggers was there to beat him up. If you could read some of the shit him and his friends has been posting on facebook, you would clearly understand that these guys was out there to fuck him up because of his skin colour.
>>
>>72017899
The hammer fist to the back of the head is probably where the blood came from

If you've ever fucked around with brass/knuckle dusters you'll know that you can give a full force hit even with illfitting knuckles, I wouldn't be surprised if that kid has some hairline fractures to his skull
>>
File: Norway Faggot.jpg (17 KB, 954x536) Image search: [Google]
Norway Faggot.jpg
17 KB, 954x536
>Be Norwegian
>Bleed from a fistfight like a little bitch

I'm ashamed to be your neighbors. Nuke Norway, the land of faggots.
>>
>>72018357
>why didn't he just bend over and grease his ass

Good one Sven
>>
>>72018357
The nog was wearing brass knuckles.
Don't even try Sven.
>>
>>72014892
why would french media have to cover up videos of norwegian high schooler fighting?
>>
>>72018357
What did he hit to have so much blood pouring?
>>
>>72014892
Yeah this is still mutual combat anon. Looks like your pale skin even threw the first punch. Live and learn, don't fight if you aren't prepared to take a punch.

Kid needs to go to the gym. Does Norge still permit boxing or did you outlaw it already?
>>
>>72018357
Yes, the only thing sven has seen that bleeds that much is his wife anus after the immigrant cuckoldry.
>>
>>72018472
topkek
>>
>>72018643
The brass knuckles split the back of his head open from that hammer fist
>>
File: nice story adolf .jpg (28 KB, 641x358) Image search: [Google]
nice story adolf .jpg
28 KB, 641x358
>>72017899
It was obviously premeditated and they were up to no good. Brass knuckles are illegal in Norway so the black kid is fucked if the police see this. But that doesn't change the facts of what actually happened, the white kid escalated the situation to a physical one.

>>72018223

Then what is this white kid doing laughing in the background with the kid filming?

Oh right he's just laughing because it's two idiot kids arguing about some typical shit, and you're a racist faggot trying to push some shill agenda and turn this place into your own homosexual aryan paradise.

>niggers was there to beat him up

One of them was yeah, probably because he's a mouthy faggot who wanted to fight also.
>>
File: Podracing.jpg (37 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
Podracing.jpg
37 KB, 600x395
>Lots of speculation and confusion
>Norwegians saying white dindu nuffin
>No translation

This is why they cover shit up and tell you to get in line.
>>
>>72017894
>Wearing brass knuckles

shit happens, it's still just a school fight and not a group of savage migrants beating up on a poor defenseless angelic white baby
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4 KB, 179x134) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4 KB, 179x134
>>72014892

There is no point in spreading it, the people who are allready against immigration have said this shit will happen 5 years ago and don't need to see the video, the other side is brainwashed byeond belief and will not wake up until something like this happens to them or close family/friends.
>>
>>72018952
>assault with a deadly weapon
>school fight

Who wants to play spot the shitskin?
>>
>>72018952
Well he was putting his hand in his pocket at the wrong time and a weapon would explain that
>>
>>72019371
Disregard this. His phone started dangling. I suck cocks.
>>
>>72018952
Cops came out and confirmed this was not an isolated incedent. The pack has been involved in several violent incedents and assults, all victims are white.
>>
>>72018035
So...pacifism? topkek what a cuck.
>>
>>72019424
TRANSLATE PLZ
USELESS!
>>
>>72019424
fucking lynch them norway, christ.
>>
>>72014892
Never underestimate the amount of white guilt that has been drilled into the masses heads. These fucking people truly believe that if they point the finger at anyone that isn't white it makes them worse than the Nazis. It isn't even the idea of being racist that stops them, but the idea of being socially ostracized. No one wants to be a pariah, or labeled as a racist nut job. And yet, here we are, the fucking shitskins and mudslides are taking over, all because we don't want our neighbors to think less of us.
>>
This is a shill thread. The video is a clipped version. The full video and news article pluss police report states that this is an unprovoked attack by a gang of criminals.
http://www.nrk.no/trondelag/grov-vold-pa-charlottenlund-videregaende-skole_-elev-lokket-med-i-garderobe-og-banket-til-blods-1.12910793
http://www.nrk.no/trondelag/nye-voldsvideoer-fra-trondheim_-de-som-filmer-kan-fa-fengsel-1.12913388
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/krim/brutale-voldsvideoer-ryster-skolemiljoe-i-trondheim/a/23665269/
>>
>>72019789
No it's called self-defense moron. If someone says words to you, you defend yourself with words.

It happens to be in your constitution, maybe you should brush up on it.

Fucking moron not understanding that if you get violent and get the shit kicked out of you it's your own fault.

If someone says:

>Fuck you

And you hit, push or touch them in an unwanted or threatening way, that's assault and battery, you're going to jail.
>>
>All these Norwegians
>Going on about muh conspiracy

Yep. Just some fuckwits at a school. Darkie can handle himself.

Seriously though, if this was a hate thing or an invasion thing, they would not have stopped. His mates wouldn't have called him off. That's a protocol. I don't know what planet you retards live on but when you're bashing someone, you bash them. This is a disagreement on something and they sorted it with the ritual fist fight. Darkie came out on top. Say what you want but this is very tame and organized with all parties. I've seen more than enough people get bashed into a pulp to know when someone is being a nigger or when someone is sorting shit out in a civil manner. Whitey even tried to get the drop on him, that's a big no no.
>>
>>72018952
hi Tyrone
>>
>>72016851
I grunted that immigrant claims to be 17
>>
>>72020568
>you don't stop

Even at a school while its being filmed?

Are all abo this retarded?
>>
>>72020798
He would have definetly punched him more times if he wanted to do real damage

>>72016851
>>72017191
>>72017523
>>72017894
>>72017899
He isnt using brass knuckles you fucking morons it takes only 1 shot to the nose to bust it and after that its VERY bloody
>>
>>72014892
>beta white male dads think they can take on transsexuals who enter their kids bathrooms
>>
>>72014892
lol reading the comments Norwegians are a bunch of pussy ass betas that talk tough and do nothing
>>
>>72021511
By the way its a plastic water bottle what he has in. His hands you are fucking morons, you can see him. Drop it on the scuffle
>>
>>72014892
>Lately there's been several episodes
What is wrong with you trying to make up that there is some epidemic of foreigners beating up Norwegians? Trying to incite hate and more tensions between groups because it supports your cause? You are shit man, you are just as shit as the feminists, the sjw, the beta leftist cucks and so on.
>>
>>72020568
4chan gets invaded regularly by people from other places now, either paid or convinced to push an agenda. The Trump and Cruz threads are particularly transparent, there are no real people in them, it's just shills arguing with each other (paid to do so).

You can trust AU and NZ posters but be very wary of UK, US, French, German and the cucknortherner IP ranges. Spain is still real people. Brazil is just a few retarded kids mad they are black and can't get laid.

>>72020570
>>72020603
>>72019789
>>72018223

These are all the shills, probably same person rotating ips or an organised group who wants to make this go viral and spread FRP propaganda.

note the same video was posted here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-1gNPDqZEE

>>72017523
>>72017899

Are probably just regular people, but suspicious how they bring up knuckles. He's holding a water bottle in his left hand, he transitions it to his right hand to throw the first punch, he must have also moved the knuckles onto his hand in the same motion. He then dodges a punch grabs his dangling phone and switches his knuckles from his left hand to his right all in the next few seconds, while still fighting.

Conveniently its in 240p so you can't make out shit.
>>
>>72020359
They were looking for a fight, some Sven pointed out the law enforcement said that group targets people. Fuck off cuck
>>
File: d5c[1].jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
d5c[1].jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>72021747
topkek
>>
>>72021511
>He would have definetly punched him more times if he wanted to do real damage

Or he would have used brass knuckles like he did

It only takes one punch to the nose to get it to bleed but he started bleeding from the back of his head after it was struck

>>72021625
He has a water bottle in his left hand which is dropped at about 1:15, notice at 1:34 or so the white kid points to the hand that hit him accusingly, indicating the weapon
>>
>Be Norwegian
>Say SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY PLEASE DON'T BEAT ME UP SORRY SORRY SORRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26-4H-DcCM8
>>
File: 1461244697709.jpg (20 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1461244697709.jpg
20 KB, 251x241
>>72021747
Australia with the meta-bait
>>
refugees don't goto school anon.. unless looking for young kids.
>>
>>72018865
>No translation
The only thing that was clear enough for me to catch was when the pale-skin goes down he says 'fy fan sluta' which means something like 'for fucks sake stop' - and at that point it does indeed stop.
>>
>>72017051
>How is any of this the black kids fault? He didn't initiate a physical altercation, but he did end it, in 19 seconds.
I guess your drug addled mind can't properly analyze a situation.

A gang of niggers confronted a lone white man in a bathroom and wouldn't let him leave. They obviously intended to beat the shit out of him from the start. All the body language of the first minute indicates the nigger was aggressive and looking to start a fight.

At 0:50 seconds the white student has his hands in his pocket and the nigger is leaning on some lockers. The sound you hear at 1:00 is actually the nigger slapping the locker in an attempt to intimidate the white student. 1:05 the nigger takes his first punch.

After the first punch the nigger reaches into his pocket for a weapon. White student fights back and begins to have the upper hand. Nigger pulls out his weapon and hits the white student in the face with it.

So, in summary
>niggers corner white guy
>start fight
>can't win fight fairly
>pull a weapon

I can't say I'm surprised that a criminal such as yourself has a skewed perception of reality though. But you really shouldn't pretend to know what the fuck you're talking about when it's obvious that you're on drugs.

Shouldn't you be out begging someone to fill a bottle with piss so you can pass your next drug test?
>>
>>72022366
>slide it
>>
>>72022192

ultimate cuck gets pushed put hand in pockets
>>
>>72022134
No he isnt wearing brass knuckles you can see his hands several times and you can only see the skin, he started bleeding before but the hit behind the head just made it all start raining down, how delusional are you?
>>
>>72014892
>gangs
>1 on 1 fight
wew
>>
File: Talk+shit+get+hit_phoney.jpg (48 KB, 489x558) Image search: [Google]
Talk+shit+get+hit_phoney.jpg
48 KB, 489x558
>>72018478
Yeah I went back over it carefully and I don't see any knuckles. It looks like he slips his hand in his pocket about 1:10 just as another body moves between him and the camera, that's got to be where you think he's grabbed knuckles, but when his hand comes back into sight it's clearly bare. Dark guy hits pale guy twice with the right hand, he hits him very hard, and he's wincing and shaking that hand afterwards because it hurt. No brass knucks just regular bone knuckles and his hand will be swollen for a couple of days if he's lucky and didn't break anything.

No one interfered, no one was dragging him into the room or preventing him from leaving. If anything the pale-skin seems to have started it. Mutual combat, fair fight, you lost. Get to the gym Norge.
>>
>ITT: DELUSIONAL WHITES DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR EXCUSES TO JUSTIFY SOME WHITE KID LOSING A 1 ON 1 FIGHT

brass knuckles, LMAO. You fuckers were saying he had a knife on another thread about this same shit. Cant make this shit up.
>>
>>72022411
He puts his phone into his pocket because it's dangling as >>72019417 honestly noted.

White kid is just a bleeder, he got cracked hard twice in the nose and is leaking.

>gang of niggers

With a token white guy? There is clearly a white guy with them, laughing as they are filming it.

>obviously intended to beat the shit out of him

He wanted to fight, but has no idea how to fight. Don't get mad when you want violence but lack the skills or ability to employ it successfully. The black guy knows how to fight and beat the shit out of him effortlessly, while holding a water bottle casually in an off hand and then focusing on putting his phone away so it wouldn't drop. White kid drops his sunglasses and is on queer street after the first exchange.

There's plenty of videos online of whites beating the shit out of black guys in street fights, if you want to jerk off to it. Get all that penis envy out of your system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae8BXrwWLnM
>>
>>72023263
>goto toilet

>wash hands

>gang of black refugees is blocking exit of the school bathroom where they don't goto school and are just looking for a white kid to attack

>mexican says it was fair to attack some guy in a bathroom because he is white
>>
>>72015449
Niggers attacking whites up in here is serious business. They are all degenerates and should be removed from existance.
>>
>>72023353
See

>>72023330
Perfect response

You are just fucking delusional
>>
30 more years , brevik gets out.

Becomes PM of your country. Wipes out kebab in one day.
>>
>>72023453
im not the guy in the video mate that response doesn't work and this is not the only case attacks on children are the main stay of violence because they cannot fight back.

>you have people killing white babies in strollers because they are white babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRAJuE1qQ7o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LtaAyhWBJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRh48AdAS1A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM

>inb4 "can't handle the bants" just you fucks wait you'll get yours.
>>
>>72016851
astute eyeballs anon, you can clearly see them on the shitskins hand fucking pussy
>>
poor little white boy
>>
>>72019988
I don't care what my neighbors think.

All I care about is when a group of like minded people start a tahir square style revolution.

Only then will we know peace.
Americans are too comfortable.
They have to be shaken awake now. It's never going to happen if not that way.
>>
>>72023749
>children

These are 2 young adults fighting you stupid fuck.

You can ser at the 3 second mark a white guy is with them.

What you linked has nothing to do with this piece of shit.
>>
>>72023900
Yes it does the perps have the same ideaology and are part of the same movement.
>>
>>72023821
What he has in his left hand is a plastic water bottle and when he puts his hands in his pocket is to put away his phone or to touch his phone you fucking moron
>>
File: 74814632856.png (143 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
74814632856.png
143 KB, 501x585
>>72015449
>>
>>72023263
who would have thought a degenerate shitskin defending other shit skins
>>
>>72023434
Well, what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>72022905
Why does he point at his hand?
>>
>>72024051
eat a dick faggot I am coming to mexico now too.

>he just wanted to touch his phone in a fight
>>
File: 1455595470659.jpg (123 KB, 928x725) Image search: [Google]
1455595470659.jpg
123 KB, 928x725
Why can black people only ever fight in groups?
>>
>>72023971
Go back to the vid theres a white guy laughing with them

>>72024068
You prolly have darker skin than me Jamal
>>
>>72024051
you clearly have shit eyes and a shit monitor try watching it again and watch both his hands you fucking mexican shit skin
>t. mexican't intellectual
>>
>>72014892
If you are alone, be armed; if you are not armed, don't blame anything or just let them shit on you.
This is it. There is no more civilisation, no more utopia, no more peace. The pack reigns and deal with it.
>>
>>72024120
You cant put on brass knuckles that fast by simply putting your hands in your pocket stupid fuck he would need his other hand to do so

>>72024141
>>72024104

Alright kiddo which hand and at what second can you see the brass knuckles because ive been in plenty of fights and that amount of bleeding is standard for a punch on the nose
>>
>>72018035
>Outnumbered 5 to 1 in a cornered area.
>4 are in front of the door you have to use to leave.
>One just happened to have brass knuckles on him.
>Not premeditated, just turn your back and leave!
I'm all on board with you about not escalating a situation, but you really have to consider the culture of someone you're against and adjust your actions from that. That situation in the US, you're going to get attacked, and moreso if you back down or show fear. Also, the white kid kicked the wall, he didn't move aggressively against the nigger, but the nigger swung on him first.
I would also waget Frenchanon is making a deal out of it because this would be suppressed by the media, but a European farting in the direction of a migrant is turned into a hate crime spree.
>>
The nigger is wearing choppers on his hand. Wtf.
>>
Sometimes I wish we had some refugees so we could beat them up and post that shit here. Fucking hell. Every time I see Swedes and Germans fight them they get their ass whooped by manlet migrants.
Do you have no shame?
We had a few ''refugees'' here and they got beat up and sent to Sweden, or so I've heard. Why can't you defend yourselves? Are these arabs and niggers really that physically superior compared to you?
>>
File: dangling phone.jpg (18 KB, 213x360) Image search: [Google]
dangling phone.jpg
18 KB, 213x360
>>72024120

Is it a UFO?
>>
>>72023211
actually he randomly punched him 1st so it wasn't that fair even if he didn't have knuckles
>>
>>72024126
Ikr you can clearly see them all hitting the white kid

Delusional
>>
>>72014892
swedish alternative media wrote about it

https://www.nordfront.se/valdsfilm-fran-charlottenlundsskolan-norsk-elev-misshandlas-av-invandrare.smr
>>
File: GangAssault.jpg (44 KB, 631x352) Image search: [Google]
GangAssault.jpg
44 KB, 631x352
>>72024132

>running away doesn't mean hanging out with.
>>
File: CbmjhqwUYAAuBdn.jpg (112 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
CbmjhqwUYAAuBdn.jpg
112 KB, 600x849
>>72024300
refugees death squads soon
>>
>>72024568
He is laughing and theres no door there fucking straya
>>
>>72024358
Thats the Seat Dumbass.
>look behind his legs where its connected to and the other gangster is sitting filming.
>>
>>72024669
Is that why they leave that way through the wall?
>>
>>72024260
The video is too shitty to pick up something as thin as brass against the skin but read the thread

The blood isn't coming from his nose not the back of the head and a hammer fist lands on the fleshy part of your hand, it wouldn't have opened a cut without brass knuckles

Why does the white kid point at the black kids right hand after he gets up. He was hit by both but only hit with the right after the nigger reaches into his pocket, was he complimenting the jig on how much better he is with his right hand than left?
>>
>>72024709
They leave backwards stop
>>
>>72024260
>because ive been in plenty of fights and that amount of bleeding is standard for a punch on the nose
you're a fucking idiot he starts bleeding from the back of the head first. Anyone who's been in plenty of fights knows that punching someones skull with your hand is gonna result in a broken hand not splitting someones scalp open...unless of course your knuckles are protected like shitskins in the video.
>>
>>72024260
C'mon pedro open your eyes.
>>
>>72024750
You can clearly see his bloodied nose on several ocasions, the hit on the back of the head merely made the blood to rain down like if he had blew his nose the blood would have rained down
>>
>>72024782
Why stop because your defending attacking people?

Ofcourse they leave backwards they turn around to film the other white guy leaving.
>thats where the picture of the other white guy fleeing is BEHIND them
but here you said they cannot go that way.
>>72024669
>>
>>72024898
You said they ran away through the wall not backwards fucking moron
>>
>>72024497
hes right, the moment that kid would have been winning they would have swarmed him. Niggers and non whites have swarm at 40% health or lower
>>
>>72024071
Nothing because people who talk like that don't actually mean to do anything about it.

All cucks. This is why you whites are doomed.
>>
>>72024795
See

>>72024882
>>
>>72024882
yes his nose is bloodied after he's already down watch the video closer Juan there's blood already spilling before he ever gets hit in the nose
>>
>>72024260
>You cant put on brass knuckles that fast by simply putting your hands in your pocket stupid fuck he would need his other hand to do so
What?
Consider how big his hands are compared to the knuckles? Are they even traditional brass knuckles?
I knew a guy whose dad was a cop and he had one of those four finger ghetto rings made to use as knuckles, just in case shit got out of hand on the job. Knuckles are not that fucking hard to slip on, especially if your hands are smaller of if it's not traditional knuckles.
>>
>>72024959
do you understand exaggeration?
>>
>>72024990
He gets hit on the nose before he gets hit on the back of the head moron
>>
>the mexican spinning the story of what occurred because he feels a kinship with the nog
never change, /pol/
>>
>>72025030
he's a mexican't intellectual he only understands cartel violence, sneaking into the U.S. and picking fruit
>>
>>72025030
He made a picture showing how some whitr dude was supposedly open a door which in reality was just a wall
>>
>>72025056
And he doesn't start bleeding till after he gets hit in the back of the head, Paco
>>
>>72024959
"go back to the vid theres a white guy laughing with them"
So I did.
>>72024568
They turn around to film the other white guy leaving.
Then you said
>>72024669
He is just laughing theres no door at the door.

so I sarcastically said "So they leave through the wall?"
>>72024709

to which you said
>>72024782

Then I made the post
>>72024898

And your arguement is what?
>>
>>72025065
>whites foaming at the mouth at some kid getting BTFO
>>
File: 1461564598795.jpg (18 KB, 392x436) Image search: [Google]
1461564598795.jpg
18 KB, 392x436
>>72021665

You're no kinsman of mine. Obviously you're one of the shitskinned nig-nogs, probably a second- or third generation paki or turkroach.

Get the fuck out of Norway, you numbnutted cunt!
>>
>>72025117
Fuck you are one dumb spic

>>72025093
probably lel
>>
>>72024265
They're just watching dude, you've never been in school had two people shittalk each other and friends gather around to watch it escalate to physical violence?

It's probably a senior vs a guy who graduated last year and still hangs around younger kids. Some news reports quoted the 'victim' as 17 and the perpetrator as 18 and not a student.

The white kid had no ability to defend himself, so he could have chosen to run or lock himself in the bathroom stall. He decided to try and fight (incorrectly assessing his ability to defend himself) and got a broken nose and a concussion out of it.

He took 2 punches and one extra to the back of his head. He wasn't kicked or stomped. Let's be real he got off lightly, can't tell you how many videos I see out of America where a street fight happens on concrete, and the guy is fucking drilled by kicks and punches long after he's unconscious.

It was the mercy of the black guy that saved him. No rule of law just wild mob mentality, that white kid is fucking dead and he put himself in that position by engaging in violence.
>>
>>72025117
so why on God's Green earth do you say they turn around to leave if theres no door there?
>>
>>72025156
Try blowing your nose when you get a nose bleed the same shit happened with the Hammer fist
>>
>>72025225
REFUGEES DON'T GO TO SCHOOL FFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK
>>
>>72016945
Went to public school in Middle School in LA. It wasnt quite this bad, but if you got targeted you had to fight. It was like prison.
>>
>>72015449
Time to filter you aussie.
>>
>>72025178
nah, goes with the territory of letting violent sub 80 iq animals to your countries

I think you might be foaming a bit, tho - with the amount of posts you've made, it's clear this shit affects you on a deeper level
>>
>>72025235
Because you say theres a door to the right of the white kid that he us trying to open supposedly to run away when the real door is actually open all thoughout the fight
>>
File: rapefugees.jpg (212 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
rapefugees.jpg
212 KB, 800x800
>>72014892
What the fuck get these sand niggers out, here is a great song for you.

Please spread this song if you love europe

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/mudshit-revolution
>>
>>72025376
Mexican#btfo
>>
File: ok.jpg (15 KB, 201x363) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
15 KB, 201x363
>>72024898
If he's leaving why does he get closer to the cameraman at 5 seconds, still smiling and turning to watch the argument?
>>
>>72025383
And you know that how its never shown except for when he opens it to leave.
>>
>>72025254
Keep grasping at straws Jorge, he's bleeding from a cut on the back of his head
>>
>>72025459
Because the Camera stepped towards him and yeah thats definently a smile.
Cameraman : "where do you think your going white boy"
>>
>>72025459
>>72025494
Why would he get closer to the camera man if you are arguing that the door was right there you fucking morons

>>72025535
Thats why you can clearly see his bloodied nose right cletus?
>>
>no one would ever pull a weapon in a fight!

http://www.siotw.org/news_english.item.334/20-muslim-boys-with-sharpened-brass-knuckles-versus-1-swedish-girl.html
>>
>>72025687
>the fact that it is possible for someone to use brass knuckles in a fight means that all fights are with brass knuckles despite theres being 0 visusl evidence
>>
>>72025608
Because you cannot think right your brain is fucking shit and your a dumbshit

The camera man steps towards him and swears at him.

First you don't know left from right then you don't know the difference between 180 and 360 now you don't know who is who.

Is there anything you do know besides your a dumb fuck and a dissapointment ?
>>
>>72025771
don't you have fruit to pick? or a house to clean? stop using the internet at houses your supposed to be cleaning Jose
>>
>>72025771
but in the video you see him slip on a one handed weapon that you just put your fingers into to slip on.

You hear the victim yelling about them you hear the noise of metal on bone you see him point them out and we can see them at 1:07
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-25-10-55-01.png (594 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-25-10-55-01.png
594 KB, 1080x1920
>>72025857
Stfu and get some glasses
>>
>>72025608
His face isn't anywhere close to bloody enough to account for what happens a second after he gets hit in the head, sorry Pancho, your shitskin brethren are just as scummy as any Mexican
>>
>>72025888
Post the picture of them
>>
File: 5yMN6B.gif (209 KB, 150x270) Image search: [Google]
5yMN6B.gif
209 KB, 150x270
>>72024676
>>
>>72025936
Your face doesnt need to be a mess to bleed profusely from the nose RETARD
>>
>>72025926
Notice how you don't see a stream of blood like you would if all the blood on the ground was from his nose
>>
>>72025926
>>72025949

Yeah this DEFINENTLY excuses all the violent attacks.
>>
>>72026063
>stream

Blood from the nose and cuts drips he didnt slash his carotid retard
>>
>>72014892
>I don't understand what the fuck is wrong with the norwegian media, why are they so god damn desperate to cover up who the perpetrators are?

The media in all Western European countries have been a stronghold of left wing extremism for decades, at this point. These are the same people who used to shill for the Soviet Union. The same people who gleefully televise bullshit painting the right wing as literal Nazi's.

What's wrong with the media is that they're an extension of left wing politics.
>>
>>72026060
It would get on his lip and chin at least, Henrique, that is a lot of blood
>>
>>72026133
And that trickle from his nose wouldn't dump that amount of blood on the floor without being very obvious
>>
>>72026174
Thats not a lot of blood it only looks messy but thats how a regular nose bleeds and he had his head facing the ground do thats why most of it is on the floor
>>
My neighbour is like an sjw parody. Only serious. We live in OPs city and she actually said "Everytime I see something like this, I know that we have failed. This is our fault, this is our problem, not their." A prime example of the soft bigotry of low expectations.
>>
>>72015449
He didn't punch him, he stabbed him in the face with a screwdriver you koala diddler
>>
>>72026270
That is not the amount of blood you would get from a small nose bleed, not that fast and not without covering the lower half of his face as the fight continued
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-25-11-02-19.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-25-11-02-19.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>72026256
Kid ive been in plenty of fights this is from last month and that is how noses bleed
>>
>>72018223
How are women with niggers over there? I knew a Norwegian girl who was always going on about how she wanted to fuck a mullato. I later found out her mother was from Trinidad.
>>
Not a cower up. Media has identified the perps as all of foreign decent.

He obviously did not have a knife or brass knuckles, the cops would have mentioned it.
As for what the cop do say
The black guy fighting has since September been involved in six cases of violence, and one account of theft. Hes also suspect in a knife robbery. All victims are white young men.
Sauce http://www.dagbladet.no/2016/04/22/nyheter/innenriks/vold/videregaende_skole/trondheim/43973823/
>>
>>72026386
So your boyfriend gave you a hickey, what does that prove?
>>
>>72026372
See

>>72026418

Also it doesnt cover the entire face it merely drips VERY fast at the start
>>
>>72014892
>vertical video in 240p
Fucking savage pixels dude
>>
>>72026060
notice that after I made my >>72021747 post suddenly a racist aussie shows up with 18 posts in this thread.

I doubt anyone is that stupid irl, so it's probably last ditch damage control by thread starter.

It's partly nationalist groups who want to spread fear through 4chan. It's partly leftist groups who want to paint all opponents as racist bigots and by posting racist shit on here and being inflamatory they are attempting to incite it.

Remember that gay pastor that wrote fag on his own cake? That's how this thread was planned out, but I derailed it too early and now they are just floundering because the bait didn't take.

Be very careful of anyone on here who seems robotic in their responses, short, dismissive, quick to make a conclusion.

This is all part of disinformation, the idea is as a general tactic to disrupt a service which is very dangerous - eg the free exchange of ideas anonymously, you must flood it with trash ideas and lower the communication to soundbites. It's turning 4chan into a news cycle, replete with its own advertisers and special interest groups.

The problem is, often the best and the brightest are not at play here and you can see pretty clearly through transparent retarded forced logic.

Sometimes I just monitor these types of threads for 150-200 posts and see which direction they try to guide people in. Sometimes I derail immediately to see if they have the ability to respond intelligently.

It's just dumb sockpuppet accounts following a script.
>>
>>72026418
Is he at least getting deported?

Or preferably executed?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-25-11-04-56.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-25-11-04-56.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>72026466
I broke the other guys orbital bone and nose he is still bruised to this day
>>
>>72023211
You don't wear brass knucks, but you pack your fist with a lighter or something similar. This is like street fighting 101 John.
>>
>>72026566
Its weird how kinky fags are
>>
why can't white people learn how to fight?
that was fucking pathetic dude.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-25-11-08-04.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-25-11-08-04.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>72026638
And thats the little bruise i got

I got experience fighting all my life m8 i doubt you have done it even once much less won
>>
File: diabeato.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
diabeato.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>72026386
kek look at the neck rolls and shitty spic can't grow in properly beard
diabeato detected
>>
File: 11.jpg (22 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
22 KB, 950x534
fuck you welcome to being criminally culpable.

Dagbladet:

- We must call a spade a spade - they are a gang. They operate along the whole time - usually on and at night clubs, but now also at school. They all have a foreign background, and victims are always young ethnic Norwegian men, said police prosecutor.

>"perp removing brass knuckles" see pic.

According Adresseavisen should the foreign gang at the school have terrorized students and employees longer, and police in Trondheim to have been in contact with school administrators about how to tackle gang.

According to police the African who exercised violence to be 18 years old and already an acquaintance of the police in Trondheim. He should have been involved in at least four violent events of last autumn and winter.

This is happening all over europe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl8Cs3SXapc
>>
>>72026560
Don't think so, parents are the immigrants as I understand it.
>>
>>72026664
overmothering, beta fathers. If you grow up in a rough neighborhood you still fight, regardless of race.

>>72026418
You're doing God's work anon, keeping this shitty site a little less terrible.
>>
>>72026898
Im not fat, at all kiddo. And my beard is pretty decent when i let t more than 2 days
>>
>>72025225
Have you never fought a black person? They're just watching, until their buddy starts losing or the other guy is weak enough to be swarmed.
Yeah, they're just watching, and yet, that's why the one on the bench slips the one in red something out of his pants.
>lock yourself in the stall!
Yeah, stick yourself in a smaller corner next to the porcelain toilet and hard tile walls, where you have to go under a fully surrounded stall wall to get out. Perfect places to get stomped or get your head slammed into hard surfaces.
Cornering yourself when outnumbered is the thing you absolutely do not do. I'm not trying to be a dick to you, but you honestly have no clue what you're talking about. That situation is scary, and you do what you can to get the fuck out and make sure they cannot cause you any harm. If you're cornered in a bathroom, they're not letting you out.
Also, the black kid hit first, he engaged the fight.
>>
>>72027144
please stop calling them kids they are not students at the school.

The teachers also made complaints that a gang was operating out of the school and threatening staff..
>>
>>72027144
Initiated, not engaged. My mistake.
>>
>>72027297
same same Man, This whole race war shit has been baited by the lefties I even got called racist for sticking up for the victim.

>getting called a racist by the most racist people on earth...
>>
File: 1458739889895.jpg (105 KB, 960x525) Image search: [Google]
1458739889895.jpg
105 KB, 960x525
>>
File: 1459951522193.jpg (20 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1459951522193.jpg
20 KB, 460x345
>>
>>72025225
>The white kid had no ability to defend himself, so he could have chosen to run or lock himself in the bathroom stall. He decided to try and fight (incorrectly assessing his ability to defend himself) and got a broken nose and a concussion out of it.
Not really, He cant run if they are blocking his way, and showers most likely do not have locks
>>
File: 201408260406105.jpg (41 KB, 640x355) Image search: [Google]
201408260406105.jpg
41 KB, 640x355
>>
>>72026370

Yeah he got something from the guy sitting just as the camera turns (looks really planned to me).
>>
This is why we shouldn't let human scum into our countries
>>
>>72027469
>>72027758
Nothing like some white kid with impotente online rage Kek
>>
>>72027951
Why didnt the Police mention ANYTHING about a weapon then?
>>
>>72027964
Yeah mexicans are always funny when they get angry.

>>72026386
>>72026566
>>72026752
you have much rage in you.
>>
>>72028028
because they where picked up after did you see them get arrested in the video ?
>>
>>72027264
Good point, I didn't mean it that way, but calling them "kids" makes people think it was some schoolyard bullshit, rather than what the school's staff apparently said they were.

>>72027469
That's the irony of leftists defending policies like zero tolerance in our schools here, the victim gets a harsher punishment than the perpetrator. And if you step in to help the victim, you get punished worse of all. Add in racial strife, white guilt, and schools fearing some NAACP groups suing them when some pavement ape loses a fight he started and gets in trouble for starting it, and it's no wonder people think up is down and vice versa. There is no right and wrong, it's just avoiding lawsuits and posturing as the "least racist".
>>
>>72028108
I posted pics to prove that at least i know what im talking about, rather than being some cuck making up excuses for somr white kid losing a 1 on 1 fite
>>
>>72028028
/pol/acks are just mad

>T-the reason the white kid lost is because they were cheating!!!!!
>>
>>72028160
They would have gotten the testimony of the white guy
>>
>>72028259
B-BUT... MUH ARYAN POWER ISNT REAL?
>>
>>72028219
>"I have been fighting all my life."

Then you would know what would happen if he didn't get hit with the knucks, They'd have jumped in on him and killed him.

>"how dare you hurt mah boy !?!?!?"

Or are you just attempting deceit ?
>>
>>72028284
aaaaand whats the MAIN POINT about the story? Police and Media covering it up its not even a story about the fight.
>>
>>72028284
If there was a punching glove or he packed his fist or something, he probably would not even have noticed a weapon.
>>
>>72028389
The thing is that he never used brass knuckles, he busted his nose end of the story.
>>
Its what OP made the thread about.

media cover up if your short term memory is so bad heres the OP
>one too many hits to the head maybe ?
>>72014892
>>
>>72014892
So fucking dumb. you tackle his ass get him on the floor and throw some shit at the other apes while you can get out where you're not cornered in a room. Seriously this whole white boy can't fight thing is so dumb. Theyre both lean dudes. Anybody with a little more weight could dominate. But I guess he doesn't have much stamina and bulk to work with. Plus his heart didn't look that much into it. When I get amped up for a fight I get fucking pissed off. I let my anger focus me and just beat the shit out of my enemy . people also respond to yelling. And I mean a bassy yell. Not a wimpy one. War is psychological too always remember that.
>>
>>72028487
You would notice getting hit by a brass knuckle it would shatter your nose to the point of needing reconstructive surgery

>>72028458
Its about media, not Police.

You and your half truths
>>
>>72028259

No he lost because he got sucker punched - very hard to win a fight after that, most would give up immediately.
>>
>>72028259
Yeah mad when savages who do not even go to the fucking school corner kids in the lockerrooms
>>
>>72028662
Yeah, I don't think there was a punching glove.

A packed fist on the other hand, that's another matter entirely.
>>
>>72028687
The white dude pushed him, as soon as you put your hands on another dude you gotta be ready to get hit
>>
>>72028196
Also, and I hate to use this phrase, but "victim blaming" is a main feature of that policy.
>I know you were cornered and had already been struck twice by each of the six kids, Billy, but what did YOU do to prevent the fight? Did you even try calling for help? How dare you defend yourself?!

Defense was a greater crime than causing the reason for someone being forced to defend themselves. And then these fucks have the audacity to blame the concept of "victim blaming" on everyone but themselves.
>>
File: 1410289563302.jpg (46 KB, 610x396) Image search: [Google]
1410289563302.jpg
46 KB, 610x396
>>72014892
You probably won't believe me...but I dealt with one of the attackers when I used to work in NAV.

Name is Mohammed (Somali) arrived in Trondheim as a "child refugee" with a beard.
Ran off before age-testing, began life of crime.

Now they finally caught the bastard. Way too late.
Bet my ass the retards are gonna let him stay...
God I hate this country sometimes...
>>
>blacks are not more violent
>blacks can fight better because they are used to it
they still remain uncivilised pieces of shit
>>
>>72028792
There really wasnt i broke some dudes nose, orbital bone and slashed open his eyebrow and i just landed 4 punches they werent even that hard because my hand didnt even hurt
>>
>>72022192
Fucking disgusting, man up jewrop
>>
>>72014892
Niggers are the same wherever you go. Only the language is different.
>>
>>72028900
My point is that thr human face is too fragile, ANYTHING can make it bleed
>>
>>72028802

After he got kicked in the shoulder by the black guy. Happens when the camera turns away. You can hear the noise.

(that what the victim told the police - before he even knew there was a video available)
>>
>>72028355
the refugee is propably much older and the kid isnt used to fighting. Also it isnt the point that he is loosing
>>
File: are-we-afraid-no.jpg (80 KB, 608x342) Image search: [Google]
are-we-afraid-no.jpg
80 KB, 608x342
>>72014892
I don't know what pisses me off more, that this Norwegian guy was strutting around with his hands in his pockets as if he was arguing with his parents, or that this kids parents and school authorities will be similarly lacklustre in their response.

The young generation of Europe have been completely let down. It's like watching the Jews orderly march with their children in to the concentration camps in the hope of being treated fairly by their captors.

I long for the old Europe which didn't take shit from these brown idiots.
>>
>>72017051
>fuckboy

back to tumbleddit you vapid nigger cunt
>>
>>72029044
Fugee is 18 kid is 17
>>
>>72029093
what the fuck wrong with you

the dude is not 18, he attacked first and was looking for a fight - he has a history of violence and crime

why are you obsessed with this shit
>>
File: 1428358599469.png (249 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
1428358599469.png
249 KB, 358x358
>tfw you see an amerindian with such a gigantic inferiority complex he feels the need to autistically defend a violent nigger on the other side of the planet to feel slightly better about himself
Jesucristo
>>
>>72029093
>Fugee is 18
>18
They are always older. Also he attacked before the video. Furthermore, in the west we let our kids grow up in civilisation, and thats why they are not used to fight, and that's why we shouldnt import violent savages.
>>
>>72029227
absolutely mental, like that one swede who calls everybody cia
>>
>>72029196
He is 18 m8 it has been disclosed already.

>>72029276
>1 year
>omg he never stood a chance!
>>
>>72027144
Be straight up with me then, how many fights have you been in?

I've been in 3 that are serious and worth mentioning, all many years ago now in HS.

1. Kid had rings on every finger, I broke his jaw but my face looked like a mask of blood. 50-60 kids watched and cheered on, surrounding us, I could have ran or disengaged at any time.

2. Approached by 5 older kids walking home from school asking to look at my discman, I picked up a rock and smashed the biggest one in the nose with it and ran away, they chased me for 1 hour through backyards and streets, probably would have broken my arms if they caught me.

3. Similar situation, changing room after a footy game, only one room for both teams. I'm the last one left, about 6 guys from opposing team decide to wait for me and try to corner me. Biggest guy walks up from behind and grabs my arms, they take turns beating the shit out of me, while I just try to kick and stomp whoever gets near. Three fractured ribs and my face swelled up like the fucking elephant man, nobody saw or did nothing.

And then there are dozens of fights I simply walked away from or laughed off and been called a pussy for. There are not a lot of black people in Australia, but I've seen enough violence first hand to know how it goes. It sucks to hurt people but it sucks more to get hurt.

The kid in this video did not need to get hurt at all. He's not trapped or being pushed by multiple people or even being physically attacked in the beginning. He cheap shots the black guy when his back is turned and then takes a quick beating, mostly because he has no idea how to fight and is weaker and smaller.

>>72027742
White kid got baited and beaten by a street criminal who happens to be black but primarily is poor and dumb. White kid is dumber still for taking the bait, being unprepared to defend himself and risking his life.

Have some fucking situational awareness for fucks sake. Do you want a free society or a safe one?
>>
>>72029093
>>
>>72029196

Yeah, apparently he's been involved in 6 other attacks. The police says they have 2 other videos of the guy attacking random people.
>>
>>72029365
>"""18"""
>>
>>72029474
I beat up my dad when i was 16, 17 you can already defend yourself against adults of any age
>>
>>72029572
wew lad
>>
>>72029572
Fathers are usually taken back by how strong their son is and how old they're getting.
>>
>>72029276
He is a "child refugee". Registering his age as 15 three years ago.
In reality he is in his mid-late twenties.
They don't even attend this school! They go there for thievery and "polar bear hunting".

The principal, Nina Hoseth, is a fucking commie trying to gloss this shit over.
No, really. A real life commie.
>>
>>72029415
>White kid got baited and beaten by a street criminal who happens to be black but primarily is poor and dumb. White kid is dumber still for taking the bait, being unprepared to defend himself and risking his life.
>Have some fucking situational awareness for fucks sake. Do you want a free society or a safe one?
One with out niggers would be both
>>
>>72024972
Just nogs. Hispanics will wait until you win before challenging you again. It's like a 100 man trial.

Sandnogs bring their whole family after they lose, and by whole family, I mean arsenal of illegal guns. That is, if they lose the first time, because they don't fight unless they have the upperhand.
>>
>>72029572
what's the fucking point? he is still a savage for going into schools trying to beat up kids
>>
>>72029687
My experience would say otherwise, since there are no niggers here, but you sure as shit will take a beating walking down the wrong street at the wrong time.
>>
>>72029650
I hope my son grows up to be stronger than me.

>>72029708
Kek thay happened to me in my last fight.

Beat up the dude then his brother took me down landed in full mount but i grabbed his hands until some guys stood us up and the figjt ended
>>
>>72014892
that's nothing. sweden is even worse

black man was getting dumped over a bridge by a gang. media started a HUGE shitstorm.

they did the ENTIRE round; racism, privilege etc.

then it turned out the perpetrators weren't swedish, they were arab. it was the day media learned arabs are racist as fuck. then they covered it up and stopped reporting.
>>
>>72029784
>never met a nigger feels compelled and quallified to speak on their behalf.
>>
>>72029855
They thought they were swedish but on reality they were """swedish"""
>>
>>72029804
>in my last fight

I've seen the future. In your next fight you will become paralyzed from the neck down.
>>
>>72029763
Then criticize that about him i dont care but i just cant stand seeing people making up excuses for the dude who lost and there were plenty of excuses in this thread
>>
>tfw a few years ago my 60 year old grandfather who used to be a bodybuilder beat the fuck out of two rapeugees as he was coming out of the gym.
Still smile to this day when thinking about it.
>>
>>72026605
>You don't wear brass knucks, but you pack your fist with a lighter or something similar

So yet another new theory with no evidence to back it up.

Sure it's possible he packed his hand and that's why he hit so hard. It's also possible that aliens interfered. You have just as much evidence for one as the other.

Also holy crap you idiots that don't know a bloody nose! You get punched in the nose it bursts and blood spurts. You get punched in the back of the head and your head snaps forward causing blood to fly out of your nose and all over whatever is in front of and below your face.

There is zero evidence in this film that this was anything other than a fair fight that the pale kid agreed to and may well have provoked, a fight where he threw the first punch (and several more) before getting TKOd.

But the SJWs and the Stormfags, as usual, simply can't accept that any interaction between a pale-skin and a dark-skin could not be about racism apparently.
>>
>>72030099
I like you guys because you value a good fist fight

>>72030079
And i have seen yours, you star on a video of some fugee fucking up some white eurocuck whilr he pisses his pants and asks for mercy
>>
>>72030152
They will just come up with another excuse immediately after you debunk one.
>>
>>72030321
you have not debunked a single thing, you fucking loon
>>
>>72030364
Go post gifs of an anime girl brushing her teeth kiddo i have explained everything and a new excuse just comes
>>
>>72030428
that's because you think everyone is enraged because he lost, in reality they are mad about niggerviolence
>>
>>72030364
Can you point out the pictures of the brass knuckles that everyone failed to provide?

There is also the fact that everyone arguing with me clearly doesnt know how a nose bleeds which is how this anon explained.

>>72030152
>>
>>72026933
Remember when mothers cared about their childrens future? Now they condemn their sons to be attacked by groups of immigrants.
Hopefully this will have pushback, most white nationalist gangs start in poorer, diverse neighbourhoods as a way of defending themselves from the experiences they are forced to deal with by suburban whites who want to appear more tolerant.
Maybe when the immigrants start attacking the children of upper class families something will be done.
>>
KKK when?
>>
>>72030627
Nope there are 2 kinds of people, ones angered about violence and stormcucks who cant stand seeing a white losing a 1 on 1 so they scramble to find any excuse expecting everyone to repeat it on their eco chamber
>>
>>72030781
There are 2 kinds of people, ones who build walls and ones who pay for it.
>>
>>72030152
>There is zero evidence in this film that this was anything other than a fair fight

I don't think getting sucker punched is a fair fight.

This is what happened:

- White guy is changing clothes
- One black guy opens the door and peaks in
- Black guy comes back with 7 other people blocking the exit
- Black guy kicks the white guy in the shoulder (probably aiming for the head) This happens when the camera turns away.
- White guy asks "what the hell is this?" and tries to push him away
- Black guy hits him in the face
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.