[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, that's a great point. Really makes you think.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: o1xBJva[1].jpg (48 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
o1xBJva[1].jpg
48 KB, 960x720
Wow, that's a great point.

Really makes you think.
>>
Implying it's a living being sure, I'll save the gay fetus.

>You still want to kill babies?
>>
>>72012762
How in the hell do you determine what a fetus's sexuality is, this makes no sense. The only point is Liberals are retarded to think this makes an argument.
>>
>>72013105
In libtards mind, being gay is not a choice.
Just like being a whore, druggie, or any other degenerate, we dindu nuffin, it's all fate!
>>
>>72013105

leading research shows that people are gay probably because of hormone imbalances in the womb, so you could probably tell if a fetus was going to be gay and give it a faggotry vacine
>>
>>72012762
yes. Apart from ISIS nobody wants to kill gays
>>
>>72012762

>tfw pro abortion (cuts minority populations down mainly) and dislike fags

I shouldn't even say I dislike fags. I dislike fags perverting culture and getting involved with the rights of private business.
>>
>>72012762
gay is a trend
>>
>>72013151
>There's totally fate!
>There's no God or greater power that determines your fate! It's up to you!
>>
>>72013244

#notallmuslims
#everysinglechristianandbyextensioneverysinglewhitemale
>>
>People are born gay

:^^^^^^^^^^^))))))
>>
>post any vapid, poorly thought out assertion
>'really makes you think'
Funny, I thought I closed my facebook account years ago.
>>
>>72012762
>wow that's a great point

No it's not, you choose to be gay not born gay.
>>
rights to what?
>>
>>72012762
What is this implying? Pro-life advocates would kill off their fetus if it's gay? That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>72013165
Hahaha imagine the shitstorm when science is able to do this. Followed closely by retards trying to deliberately make thier babies gay.
>>
>>72013291

>tfw most 7 year olds play with legos
>tfw some are practicing to take dick because certainly their gay or progressive parents didn't influence them at all

Has anyone saw or even heard of a kid apprenticing as a peter popper without having some sort of direct or indirect influence by their parents or older siblings?
>>
>>72013340
it's the hottest new maymay
>>
Fags already have all rights normal people have.
>>
>>72013105
Fetuses grow up to become human beings who may or may not be gay
>>
>>72012762
Sure. Getting married isn't a right btw.
>>
File: 1453160178566.jpg (9 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
1453160178566.jpg
9 KB, 258x195
>>72012762
The child has the right to choose to be gay. I also have the right to beat it till it changes its mind.
>>
What are some good /pol/ filters? Anyone got a list?

"damn..."
"so true"
"BTFO"
"makes you think"
"/pol/?"
"defend this"
>>
>>72013526
"checkmate"
>>
>>72013526
I have the best 2:
Hide
Ignore
>>
It's rights to life? Yes.
It's choice to make it's sexual preferences public knowledge? No.
>>
>>72013575
"ever recover"
"hmmm"
>>
>>72013526
"redpill me on"
"degeneracy?"
"reminder"
>>
>>72013526
"can even compete"
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (315 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
315 KB, 1600x1000
The LGBT crowd aligned itself with ultra left progressives who are pro-abortion. They're to busy worrying about toilets. Children would take up to much of their time filing lawsuits against bakeries for not including two grooms on wedding cakes.
>>
>>72012762

But people aren't born gay
>>
The ultimate irony is that gays are pro-abortion. And they want to lower the age of concent to somewhere between the 14-16 age range as well.
>>
>>72013800
/thread
>>
>>72013800
thread bumping!
>>
>>72012762
babys dont do poopdick
at least i hope they dont
>>
>>72014651
Have you ever changed a diaper?
>>
>>72014849
thats their own
>>
>>72012762
Kinda works both ways. Would liberals say it's ok to abort marginalized fetuses?

If the fetus is a strong independent black trans-womyn would they allow the mother to abort it?
>>
>>72012762
No it will then be aborted around the age of 12
>>
>>72015742
Or you could make him into a castrado from birth. Then put him on the Voice. Profit $$$
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.