[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has /pol/ corrupted you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 177x278
>work retail
>stocking shelves at 3:30, nobody in the store but me
>start yelling NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>get a call from the boss the next day
>brings me into his office and shows me the security footage
>our security cameras have sound
>easy 5 minutes of me shouting racist shit in the store
>tells me to go home, he'll call me
>currently sitting at home browsing 4chan and smoking weed
pic related: mfw hearing my voice on tape
>>
Why the fuck would you do that?

I'm not blaming you, I'm probably more radical than you when it comes to race issues but yelling random words is just dumb.
>>
>>72006691
Fucking kek
>>
>>72006781
I don't yell it but when I'm walking around my house I'll just say nigger or some other words

I might be autistic
>>
>>72006691

>works retail
>thinks anyone will validate your opinions

KYS senpai.
>>
>>72006849
You probably are, I do that as well.

I even occasionally imagine a situation where I totally verbally annhilate someone (i say it out loud either in english or in finnish) and then feel good about it.

And obviously only at home. Not in public places
>>
I've tried to keep my power level low, but it's difficult at times not to sperg about the Jews.
>>
>>72007099
I third the autistic charge and accept it as a personality trait of my own.
I'll just sing the word nigger loudly when I'm driving or home alone.
>>
>>72006691
>land of the free
>>
>>72006691
So did you get fired?
>>
Most of the females I know in my age group do not even talk to me because I have sperged my power level and trump. There is 1 liberal girl though I would love to convert over. She is white, QT, and hanging around sandniggers too much. I do have a small tight knit group of QT red pilled trump supporters though. They are actually sane women and do not fall into the liberal propaganda.
>>
>>72006849

>I might be autistic

lol
>>
>>72006691
The marijuana made you do it
Degenerate
>>
File: reaction260.jpg (41 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
reaction260.jpg
41 KB, 560x375
>>72006691
>mfw I have that exact job
>the whole crew shouts racist random shit including the boss
>everyone I work with is cool as fuck
>the bosses don't bother checking the cameras unless we find a wrapper or empty container, indicating someone stole something so we can find the thief
>otherwise it's a giant waste of time because it can take hours to go through footage
>the cameras don't record sound
>mfw one of the guys I work with is a vet
>randomly hear SUGAR COATED NIGGER COCKS because he dropped a jar of tomato sauce by accident
>everyone is laughing
>>
>>72007478
This never happened
>>
>>72007540
This happens routinely nigger, I have the best shitty low wage job a guy could want
>>
>>72006691
i'm autistic too but i just shout random words from my japonese animes
>>
>>72007099
Oh god

I know i know i knowww
That
Fuckin
Feel

I should probably be locked up tbH
>>
I flood normiebook with right wing shit. Most of Alberta is conservative though so this is alright.

I don't hide my hate for women/minorities. However, my job has seen some AWFUL employees from both groups, so again this is acceptable. We actually don't hire women anymore for certain shifts.
>>
File: 1334424453403.jpg (234 KB, 1080x1872) Image search: [Google]
1334424453403.jpg
234 KB, 1080x1872
>>72008181
My job is like that too.

"no girls on a pirate ship" is what my boss's boss told me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.