[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with gays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 113.jpg (65 KB, 670x473) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
65 KB, 670x473
>>
Nothing, you just encourage them.
>>
normalization. that's it.
>>
File: 1460349433231.jpg (57 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
1460349433231.jpg
57 KB, 426x600
They are degenerate trash that has to be gassed
>>
>>72004793
Can you just imagine how this faggot will feel upon death? when he awakens in a lake of fire, with demons and other horrendous beasts tormenting and torturing him?

What a fool.
>>
>>72005226
>Ha you expect to be sodomized by our horse dicked size demons?
>Too fucking bad, here have some titty monsters with really tight vagina to fuck you
>>
I know a few people that are gay but act completely normal and I wouldnt have known until it came up or I met their partner.

But I cant stand the flaming homosexuals out there that think that being gay makes them a special snowflake. The ones like in OP's picture running around in public almost naked waving dildos around. These flamers need to get over themselves.
>>
>>72005478
you sound like a shill, but yea there are like 1 out of 50 gays that act like a normal guy
>>
They are still breathing
>>
>>72005620
It's less like a small ratio and more like the muslim problem.

If you get a couple or two in a neighborhood they'll act like regular human beings, but when you get large groups of them like rallies or conventions things start to break down.
>>
>>72004793
Gays are attention whores,
like some cunts.
I have nothing against gays and lesbians, but why they are provoking heteros everywhere.
>>
Fag men should die, but I welcome lesbians with open arms.
>>
>>72007308
well sure, because you can still heal them
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.