[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the manchild problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ubLfVsEp86M
>>
>>71999497
stop having white kids
>>
Spanking
>>
>>71999566
Or

Have white kids and don't treat them like special snowflakes.
>>
Fix women
Fix the economy
Stop demonizing masculinity and gender roles

Oh wait, you're a retarded liberal who wants to have his cake and eat it too. Um. Maybe call them sexists, destroy their countries with mass immigration policies, and insist they're privileged despite objectively being one of the worst off demographics. Maybe that will convince them to become the contradictory ideal "Effeminate but sometimes masculine but only when women want masculinity" man.
>>
>>71999566
ok Mehmet.
>>
>>71999621

you don't understand bro, nothing can ever be a woman's fault, because it can't, because it *can't*

STOP OPPRESSING
>>
anytime we try to have fun, it's called being immature, anytime we try to be masculine, it's called being violent, anytime we try to do neither, we are pussies

can you bitchy women please just fuck off with your bullshit
>>
>>71999497
fucking leave people alone in the bathroom.
>>
>>71999497
teach them how to be men and get their shit together, but they can still have interests in whatever they like outside of work/etc. and don't have to "outgrow" things just because other people don't agree with their hobbies/interests/etc
>>
>>71999679
manchild detected

the fag in the video is clearly ashamed and embarrassed of his """""hobby""""". if he was a real man he'd be proud of what he does
>>
>>71999497
we live in free countries, people can do whatever they want
>>
>>71999497
His dad destroyed all of his toys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaLZ4QFa9x4
>>
Holy shit this brigette west channel is comedy gold lmao!
>>
>>71999497
>How do we solve the manchild problem?
Mandatory military service.

Seriously. Force these lazy bums to have to learn how to cook and clean up after themselves and work as part of a team.
>>
>>71999948
>1:47
Was that a demon?
>>
>>72000169
>his flag

hi Roelly Winklaar
>>
>>72000169
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>71999497
>>71999948
>believing this is real

found the man children
>>
Didn't watch vid, let me guess, some bitch violated a man's privacy to humiliate him, and somehow it's his fault. If so, then to be sure it's a bitch I'll never go looking for if her face appears on a milk carton.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 194x259
>>71999497
>let's throw his ass overboard

Oh shit my sides.
Those are some might strong nostalgia feels though OP.
>>
>>72000356
It's literally a staged video.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.