[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i just watched this video on youtube : www.youtube.com/wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94 KB, 1920x1080
So i just watched this video on youtube : www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvZk-4_tLQM

Made by the trans Blaire White wich is against feminism as a whole and respond to a another trans youtuber talking about hate toward man from feminism.

I actually tought that trans we just mental ill until i met her. Is there hope?
>>
>current year
>man pretending to be woman defending feminism
>woman picking a part his bullshit feminism

this is the most ironic shit ive ever seen in my life. This is truly hell.
>>
>>71998478
>woman
>>
>>71998147
y ak now,... i like dis transwomyn!!
>>
>>71998147
THATS A GUY?!?!

ITS NOT A GIRL?!?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!?!
>>
>>71998632
yea after hearing its voice for more then a minute it dawned on me that it was a dude. forgive me.
>>
>>71998478
>woman
>>
>>71998852
its a trap
>>
Well now I must get a cap out to a feminine trap.

I'm not gay and I only like to rap to the young girly ones. Not the disgusting 40 year old men with wigs.that's gross and gay.

Its hard finding the young 18 year old traps that transitioned young though. If I find 1 this manly in my trap in close tap and begin. The hunt all over.

Finding the perfect trap video is hard work. That's probably why I enjoy it so much. I want to fuck a tight trap and I want it to cum while I pound away at it. 100% not gay I'm just comfortable with my sexuality and its the female form that gets me.
>>
File: 1459615762470.gif (1 MB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1459615762470.gif
1 MB, 600x400
>>71998147
> Dad, I was your son till today.
>>
>>71999062

At least be honest about your homosexual tendencies you ultra faggot.
>>
>>71999062
yea, dat gay, but dat okay.
>>
>>71998850
she transitioned through hrt and possibly surgery, into the body her female-wired brain desires
>>
>>71998147

well trannies are literally mentally ill, they get diagnosed with a condition called gender dysphoria where they feel like they're in the wrong body, my theory is it's just that the better they pass the less duress they are under so come across as more stable, note how all the most based trannies look like real girls and all the most insane trannies dont pass, since they can't go through life with easy-mode female privilege and spend all day miserable about looking like a freak

although this seems to only apply to MtF which is why I actually believe that some of them really do have a female mind since only women are that shallow and neurotic, FtM are usually really chill and don't care that much about their appearance just like a real dude
>>
>>71998147

I would literally date this trap and eat out her asshole. Is that gay?
>>
>>71999262
i would too, and yes.
>>
>>71998147
It seems there is a conflict between the trannies how assume they are abnormal and okay with it and the tranny who consider themself as an actual woman
>>
Why does this "cat calling" thing always come up?

Do they get all their knowledge of the real world from 1950s cartoons?
>>
>>71999482

Not to come to their defense cuz I think the issue is retarded, but cat calling still happens all the time in major cities. I dun seent it

look up that video where the white bitch walks around new york in tight black clothes. all the minorities were cat calling her and following her. then they used it as a platform to say all men are cat calling pigs until some racial interest groups pointed out the only ones doing it were minorities. then it became part of the white racial agenda and they had to say it wasn't real anymore
>>
>>71998147
>>Made by the trans Blaire White wich is against feminism as a whole and respond to a another trans youtuber talking about hate toward man from feminism.

oh yeah that sounds like something i'm going to spend my time watching

fucking idiot
>>
>>71998147

Transfaggot here

Sorry I don't fucking care. The only thing worse than feminists are trannies talking about feminism.

True dyed-in-the-wool Feminists don't like us, for obvious reasons, and it will only get worse. Not even worth worrying about, be a transbian and/or date dudes like God intended
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.