[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama to Black Lives Matter: ‘Yelling’ is not enough to achieve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 19
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 476x309) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 476x309
>After responding to a questioner who suggested that his administration had not done enough to address racial profiling at airports – a practice that Obama said he adamantly opposed – the president turned his attention to the Black Lives Matter movement.

>He praised the movement as “really effective in bringing attention to problems,” but said young activists should be more willing to work with political leaders to craft solutions instead of criticizing from outside the political process.

>“Once you’ve highlighted an issue and brought it to people’s attention and shined a spotlight, and elected officials or people who are in a position to start bringing about change are ready to sit down with you, then you can’t just keep on yelling at them,” Obama said.
>>
Even this nigga is tired
>>
>>71995966
>“really effective in bringing attention to problems,”

is this nigger serious?
>>
>>71995966
The best thing about BLM, it has made everyone including normies and some liberals tired of niggers getting away with shit.
>>
File: fOxVhe.jpg (63 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
fOxVhe.jpg
63 KB, 500x562
>>71995966
(2016)ponds 1. Black lives -3
>>
>>71995966

But here's the real issue that underlies every modern nig movement.

They have no endgame. All of their demands are basically:

>Legalize being a nigger.

Here is snippet of what they want:

>End Policing of Minor "Broken Windows" Offenses

>The following activities do not threaten public safety and are often used to police black bodies. Decriminalize these activities or de-prioritize their enforcement:

>Consumption of Alcohol on Streets
>Marijuana Possession
>Disorderly Conduct
>Trespassing
>Loitering
>Disturbing the Peace (including Loud Music)
>Spitting

And they want to basically fuck policemen over by stripping away their union-negotiated rights so they can be fired/suspended over almost anything.

Brilliant campaign, niggers!

>Legalize niggerish behavior
>Fuck over police

Sounds like a promising endeavor. Good luck with that.
>>
>>71995966
Obongo thinks that anyone in BLM has thought through anything that they are saying. It's as if he thinks they have a plan instead of just chimping out in public.
>>
>Since apparently no one read the article... Basically Obama is saying that BLM needs to stop doing protests and crap and start working with the government to actually change stuff. Yelling at the people who can help change won't change anything.

>He's not telling them to riot...

Incoming "that's what he wants you think"

Why the fuck would the POTUS openly tell people to riot in some kind of subtle and subversive kind of way?
>>
>>71995966
He's right but
>expecting chimps to become calm and talk
No
>>
>>71996192
pretty much all of this

they have no endgame and no plan

they just want to watch the world burn and get some free shoes from the looting
>>
>>71996192

are you kidding me right now?
>>
>>71996192
>>End Policing of Minor "Broken Windows" Offenses

So you want taxpayer's money to be spent on petty crimes such as this? Explain.

>Consumption of Alcohol on Streets
>You must not consume a certain beverage in public

Doesn't sound like land of the free, but if niggers are for it then it must be bad. Why the fuck can't I drink a beer in front of my house on the sidewalk? My neighbors are all fine folk and I know them all.

>Marijuana Posession

We don't need to get into why supporting prohibition is being as dickless as a Greyjoy.

>Disorderly Conduct

Defined by whom? It's as objectively wrong as the obscenity laws.

>Trespassing

On what property?

>Loitering

On what property? There's a lot of locations that selectively charge people with loitering. If you want to get niggers off your streets, make everything private property and just care about loitering when niggers do it.

>Disturbing the peace (including loud music)

Apologies, I won't make a lot of noise in my own home. I will try to turn the music down. Should I stop grilling too? I mean the smell might bother you.

>Spitting

On the ground? That's not a fucking crime.

>Niggerish behavior

also

Why in the fuck is my ID "wew"
>>
>>71996525
He's provider no source.

Which group is claiming to legalize these activites? Black Lives Matters? It's not as organized as one thinks. Is it just a collection of a bunch of opinions? The danger of that is that he's associating all those issues with that shitty group, and some of them people are split on (marijuana prohibition).
>>
>>71996525

You're a fucking white male!
>>
>>71996527

your id is wew because you're a joke
>>
>>71996599

http://www.vox.com/2015/8/21/9188729/police-black-lives-matter-campaign-zero

http://www.joincampaignzero.org/#vision

It's their official site, nigger.
>>
>>71996618
The quote was actually "you're fucking a white male" wasn't it? I haven't sen it in a while.

>>71996678
Sounds like you just came back from a long journey through the twitterlands, eh?
>>
File: audacityofthisnigger-1.jpg (44 KB, 620x700) Image search: [Google]
audacityofthisnigger-1.jpg
44 KB, 620x700
Yeah like a bunch of dindus are going to act civil enough to seriously address any """""issues"""""
>>
>Obama to #BLM: Ya'll Niggas Need To Calm Down
>>
>>71996240
>>71996527
>>71996599
what the fuck are you trying to say is english your second language or are you just autismo
>>
Say what you will about B-Rock, the nigger understands how to organize and build a movement. Plus he can talk straight to BLM without getting the race card thrown in his face.

I don't think what he said was bad advice at all.
>>
>>71995966
Big government nanny-statists eating one another alive.

You encourage dissidence when the guns aren't yours, then encourage compliance when they fall into your hands. Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>71996681
Great, I'll just try and find your own sources for you. I assume on the second link that "limit Use of Forces" will show the problems you've listed, right?

http://www.joincampaignzero.org/force

Wrong. They include things such as officers having their negative actions accounted for, or limiting the use of deadly force when not necessary. This is just one group out of many out there, so what makes this "le official black nigger matters" group?

Your other link lists a lot more than you suggested. Holy hell, "broken window policy" is the name of a policy and you misread it as if they were against the criminalization of breaking windows. This amount of stupidity deserves an award.

>>71996768
Much better than yours, Canuckles.
>>
>>71996527
Honorary Aussie poster.
>>
>racial profiling at airports

When will Arabs address their explosive tendencies?
When will Blacks and Mexicans address their smuggling tendencies?

>You can't expect people to address things they themselves dont do

Exactly!
That's why we have broad, generalizing policies.
Because they do it, and, we have no other way to deal with it.
>>
>>71996819

It seems like niggers are being used to manipulate white people. Associate a nigger with any idea and the populace will be against it. Niggers are easy, and white people are easily moved by niggers. Am I the only white guy who sees the game? For fuck's sake.
>>
>>71996681

>legalise niggering
>>
File: 1457677259730.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457677259730.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>71996856
fucking kill yourself you coalburner get off of my board
>>
Basically they're trying to eliminate civility. They want freedom to act like shitty hoodlums. You can drink in your front yard. You can't be loaded drunk in a shopping mall. Marijuana.. I mean who gives a fuck. They're not talking playing music at home they're talking about niggers blasting retarded nigger music out of their car stereos in fucking parking lots drinking 40s.
>>
>>71996934

>Cuck justifying TSA abuses

God damnit did you know we can get abused and molested at the airports too, right? Source: I'm pretty confident that the last few abuse reports I've heard were against white people.

This is what happens. I'm telling ya, you get these fucking shitheads going "well at least it hurts muh niggers" and then they'll go after white people and no one will care. Fucking disgusting.

>>71996992
I'm as American as white bread you half-European ice particle
>>
>>71996768

It's just the first day on /pol/ of a nigger who decided to check it out.
He's in one of the first stages. Mostly characterized by desperation to deny the reality shattering his Nuggle. A psychological phenomenon similar to being in a bubble but for niggers.
>>
>>71997060

>Can't play your beloved music loudly at home
>Cannot drink a specific beverage in a parking lot

Loitering would address the dangerous ones, so what issue do you have with someone playing music loudly (in their own domicile, their castle) or drinking while walking home? Public drunkeness also addresses the other problem. Are you frightened? I mean you iceniggers don't even seem to deal with public drunkeness very well to begin with.
>>
BLM is fucking stupid.
You don't want to get shot? Then stop attacking police officers you stupid fucks.
That swing first, ask questions later mentality isn't worth shit you violent ape.
>>
File: shhheeeiiitt.jpg (331 KB, 1470x1116) Image search: [Google]
shhheeeiiitt.jpg
331 KB, 1470x1116
>>71996192
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/40005-2/

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/24/nyc-set-to-stop-enforcing-law-against-peeing-on-sidewalks-because-racism/

All nigs that piss in public should be offered a one way ticket to india.
>>
File: untrained militia.jpg (39 KB, 437x640) Image search: [Google]
untrained militia.jpg
39 KB, 437x640
>>71996240
>>71996527
>>71996599
>>71996714
>>71996856
>>71996936
>>71997061
>>71997167
>>
File: kangs.jpg (50 KB, 600x493) Image search: [Google]
kangs.jpg
50 KB, 600x493
>>71997167
>literally arguing for niggardry
If you are not black, you should seriously consider killing yourself, you newfag degenerate
>>
>>71997323
>blacks shouldn't kill themselves
No, Shlomo, YOU are the kike
>>
>>71996099
Yea BLM really is a blessing in disguise.
>>
>>71996084
well they have brought attention to the nigger problem
>>
Niggers are still slaves to the democrats, they don't want them getting out of line and biting the hand that feeds them.
>>
>>71996225
lets dispel the fiction once and for all that he doesnt know what he is doing, he knows exactly what he's doing...

honestly this dude is the fucking worse, he chose to go to SXSW rather then SCOTUS justice scalias funeral but had his DOJ go to the trayvon funeral

he is a straight nig
>>71996240
he is not condemning their bullshit even though he should see>>71996192

he taxed our fucking oil rigs with saftey environmental shit but gave money to brazil to drill without the same regulations, he sent the DOJ into Ferguson pd for no reason

i repeat he is a straight nig
>>
>>71997381
well you can't blame niggers for wanting to act like niggers
>>
>>71996527

>Destruction of private property is a petty crime and shouldn't be policed

Black people can drink a beer in their own back or front yard if they wish, and they do, and they do not get harassed. Likewise they can do it in establishments that serve liquor.

proper ID is proper

BLM is about lowering the standards of society. Why am I responding to poor bait.
>>
>>71995966
The conspiracy theorist in me says the useful idiot's of BLM are no longer useful to Obama
>>
>>71997431

that, they have.
>>
>>71997304

Aren't you a whiny boy.

>>71997323
>literally arguing for niggardry

You've just dismissed every thing I've just said as "niggardry". Do you want to give it another go?

Look at how stupid you are, /pol/. This is the average response. I point out how this guy doesn't even KNOW the position of these niggers and yet you have a problem with me pointing it out. Top ke
>>
>>71997565
Destruction of property has always been prioritized by value of the destroyed property and you know that.
>>
>>71996527

Petty crimes are fined to fund the police departments... You think people should only be pursued for serious offenses? How serious? Someone shouldn't have to pay a $50 fine because they're too fucking lazy to fix their window? What about broken headlights, tail lights, etc? We have laws for a reason, and you can't just change the law because you feel like fucking breaking it.
>>
#blacklivesmatter will end racism
>>
>>71996240
>>71996527
>>71996599
>>71996714
>>71996856
>>71996936
>>71997061
>
>>71997167
>>71997669
>>71997710
>wewAgk2h

Your id has wew in it

Lad
>>
>>71997710
Obviously you faggot what is your point?
>>
>>71997889

his point is the dragon dildo up his ass
>>
>>71996192
Police do need to be held accountable for their bullshit. If it means paying higher wages for higher quality officers, a reduction in extortive ticket laws, and fewer retarded laws for them to enforce in order to make them more effective, then so be it. Unions are fucking killing this country, and police are just a slice of the shit cake.
>>
>>71997751
But "I don't see color" is racist.
>>
File: thelight.png (523 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
thelight.png
523 KB, 1111x597
>>71997287
>All nigs that piss in public should be offered a one way ticket to india.
I see this all the time, really depressing how I'm driving to work on the highway and there's some black dude pissing in a totally exposed corner on the edge of the road. once a week at least.

almost as annoying as the same black dudes who hang around at long stoplights and beg for money with a booze bottle on the ground next to their backpacks. normal beggars are bad enough but the blacks in my neighborhood are literally like monkeys, they run around and wave their arms and yell obnoxiously at the cards instead of quietly collecting, usually two of them out collecting handouts from idiots who fuel their addictions. these guys are there every single day.
>>
File: No_arms_fight.webm (1 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
No_arms_fight.webm
1 MB, 426x426
>>71997304
This is such a niggers response. I worked with one who said this then watched wshh all day. Niggers are made bc they can't understand a computer and expect to explain the world in the former of rap music
>>
>>71998040
>cars

also if you faggots haven't read pic related yet you should
>>
>>71995966
Gonna need some Ragu on your statement ya bloody cunt
>>
>>71998055
>unarmed_combat.webm
You dun fucked up, son
>>
>>71997993

said the brown skinned ukrainian..
>>
>>71998055
Look ma, no hands!
>>
>>71998055
Shit those armless figthing...

When the fight will be over?

When one of them are exhausted?

xD
>>
File: 1461528188577.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1461528188577.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>71998055
why is that webm a thing

if they were born without arms or lost them shouldn't they focus on developing their mental capabilities instead to balance out the lack of their physique. they should be trying to become stephen hawking not the next disabled muhammad ali.

literally why
>>
>>71998303
Ukrainians are many bad things, but they aren't shitskins, you monkey-faced abo.
>>
>>71996527

you're the same salty liberal that draws korean girls and got BTFO in that thread about jobs and rent prices and in the thread about the wall where you posted like 70 posts worth of horseshit

fucking bernie scum fuck off with your double standards I hope 20 loud obnoxious niggers come to live next to your suburuban 90% plus white home
>>
File: checked.png (189 KB, 587x439) Image search: [Google]
checked.png
189 KB, 587x439
>>71998666
hello satan
reminds me of this faggot
>>71859496
posted 30 times and got btfo on gun control
>>
>>71996099
Perhaps this is why Shaun King was so involved.
>>
>>71995966
Obama lacks the stones to tell them to piss off. This will they or won't they malingering keeps them in place. Either you listen to them, and do what they want, or you shut htem down. Given that the former is impossible, you must do the latter. It's just like with Occupy. Any form of legitimate care for their cause is slapped away as not being good enough.

So clean them up already.
>>
File: 1461477673081.jpg (94 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1461477673081.jpg
94 KB, 526x526
>>71996192
>>Disorderly Conduct
>>Trespassing
>>Loitering
>>Disturbing the Peace (including Loud Music)

EVERY FUCKING TIME
I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS
>>
>>71997751
>wealthy Hollywood actor has naive views about race

"Color" me shocked.
>>
>>71999092
And now you realize why the BLM movement only cares about "racism" when it's against a criminal.

Yes, lots of innocent black people are victims of discrimination, profiling, harassment, etc., but BLM doesn't care about them. It only cares about robbers and other violent criminals.

BLM has never been about fighting racism. It's about normalizing black crime.
>>
>>71997751
>>71999296
naive because he thinks people would ever be smart enough to understand what hes saying?

Hes right and its exactly why progressives are racist as fuck.
>>
>>71996527
>So you want taxpayer's money to be spent on petty crimes such as this? Explain.

Try googling it you dumb faggot
>>
>>71998610

my grandfather came from southeast ukraine and was very brown skinned, swarthy cossack, you nigger.
>>
>>71995966

Ultra mega dindu nuffin commander in tribal chief 9001 has spoken.

SJW!, BLM!, TRANS! BY YOUR POWER COMBINED, I AM CAPTAIN FAGGIT!
>>
>>71999296

>stupid twat on an internet message board doesn't understand wisdom when it shits on his face

what a "fucking idiot"
>>
>>72000642
>I AM CAPTAIN FAGGIT!

lel oh god
>>
>>71997735
>Petty crimes are fined to fund the police departments..

Catching those damaging your property and stealing your garden gnomes I understand. However it's the bottom of the list. What you said begs the question: Do you honestly justify the insane traffic violations on American roads?

>>71997951
>>71997889

So you two are essentially trolls I take it? No, I don't take it. You both take it, as the colossal faggots you are.

>>71997977
>Police do need to be held accountable for their bullshit.

The problem is that the majority of cock-swallowing faggots is that "Niggers love it, thus I must hate it" mentality extends towards politics. So standing up from abuse is now associated with niggardly. Does that sound cowardly as fuck or what?

>>71998040
>Gets mad at people pissing

Get your priorities straight.
>>
>>71995966
But, all BLM wants to do is yell. No real agenda or endgame.
>>
>>71999831
>Google my opinions.

Well that certainly won't do any good. Is it just me or is everyone here incapable of explaining a single thing they've said? I remember when I was 14 on the internet as well. You're not nearly as edgy as I was, mind you.

>>71998666
>you're the same salty liberal that draws korean girls and got BTFO in that thread about jobs and rent prices and in the thread about the wall where you posted like 70 posts worth of horseshit

>fucking bernie scum fuck off with your double standards I hope 20 loud obnoxious niggers come to live next to your suburuban 90% plus white home

Ad-hom, the post.
>>
>>71995966
ooga booga indeed
>>
>>72002591
Edgy one, aren't you Aussie?
>>
>>71996192
>legalize crime
>crime rates go down!

nigger logic.
>>
As if you thought they would respond any other way;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-c-frank/no-mr-president-we-do-not_b_9766738.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
>>
>>71996084
He tried to be nice
>>
>>72004026

at least hes trying lel. its not like his actions carry any weight at all being the president of the united states.
>>
>>71996527
Broken Windows policy works. Coming from someone who used to live in a neighborhood of color.
>>
>>71996192
ahahaha "legalize niggers nogging" that is fuckin spot on
>>
>this thread

wew
>>
File: 1461364813304-pol.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461364813304-pol.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>71996618

>You're a fucking white male!

Watch out we have a bald AIDSkrellex head over here.
>>
File: RrhYPLQ[1].jpg (469 KB, 1550x2100) Image search: [Google]
RrhYPLQ[1].jpg
469 KB, 1550x2100
>>71995966
hahahahahaha

First gay president is pro-BLM until they attack him then it's "ho, sit down!"
>>
File: 1461206051322-pol.gif (236 KB, 210x260) Image search: [Google]
1461206051322-pol.gif
236 KB, 210x260
>>71996527
Your ID is wew because you are the most naive faggot shill of all time. Wew just cuck your shit up senpai. Niggers cant handle freedom. In Africa where they are free, they fuck and eat babies. In Africa where they are free, gangs of marauders roam stealing and murdering the helpless innocents. In Africa where they are free, civilization doesn't exist, people eat dirt and drink cow piss.
>>
>>71996192
>End Policing of Minor "Broken Windows" Offenses
>broken windows
>minor offense

Niggers, not even once.
>>
File: 1460901673071-pol.gif (2 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1460901673071-pol.gif
2 MB, 500x250
>>72009487
Lol this.
Apes running the jail wonder who gave em that idea? ? King nigger gonna set back race relations to segregation levels. Only niggers will let these nigger cities go strait to hell.
>>
>>72009487

>shiiit, youz a racist as fuck po-lice.
>All me and my boys be doin is playin that fetty at 3am on the corner.
>And selling dat green.
>And drinkin dem 40s.
>Trash can? Shiit dat racist too, what we have a garbage man fo?
>Who be trying to sleep? Fuck dem niggas, uncle toms be tryin have jobs and shit. I shoot de ass if they come out here and complain.
>thank Obama we have him on our sides, gettin rid of all dem racist ass laws

Some people might think I'm exaggerating. But this is literally what broken window laws are trying to prevent. I wouldn't wish living next to those types of niggers on my worst enemies.
>>
File: myfacewhen.jpg (29 KB, 367x325) Image search: [Google]
myfacewhen.jpg
29 KB, 367x325
>>71996527
Wewposters pls go

WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.