[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r/The_Donald has been bought by shills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 30
File: TFW_You_Get_Caught_With_CP.jpg (3 MB, 4500x2527) Image search: [Google]
TFW_You_Get_Caught_With_CP.jpg
3 MB, 4500x2527
https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/4gadwi/head_mod_of_rthe_donald_demods_3_mods_moments/

Absolutely do not EVER donate to anything started by them.
>>
Why would I donate to reddit anyway? I don't even go there
>>
>>71993031
>believing anything from the reddit burnouts
>>
>>71993031
>r/The_Donald
Who cares. Go away.
>>
$1 million Hillary fund to correct Reddit being put to use.
>>
I'm too old for this shit.
>>
>>71993112

That's why I'm now a Hilldaaaawg!
>>
>>71993183
it doesn't sound right, no ring to it.

cruz missile was more catchy, this is just forced.
>>
The Jews own the money system.

Its only a matter of time b4 they buy out the resistance.
>>
File: NotImpressed.jpg (3 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
NotImpressed.jpg
3 MB, 5184x3456
>>71993877

Wow you're so sexist. Stop oppressing me.
>>
>>71993183
I thought she was called Hilldog because she's a bitch. Is it supposed to be a compliment?
>>
So the main mod is now a white nationalist and I'm suppose to be against this? Can he seig heil?
>>
File: Drama.png (435 KB, 1042x4870) Image search: [Google]
Drama.png
435 KB, 1042x4870
Co-founder of /r/The_Donald responds

https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/4gadwi/head_mod_of_rthe_donald_demods_3_mods_moments/d2fyk2q
>>
I really can't wait when Trump finally comes out as a Hillary plant. God it's going to be so delicious.
>>
File: 1431841580297.gif (966 KB, 350x261) Image search: [Google]
1431841580297.gif
966 KB, 350x261
>>71993077
>>
>>71995460
> TLDR Fuckin rode in on a netsplit
>>
>>71993031
/r/the_donald has been compromised for months.

I just shitpost on there to troll the kike mods, nobody takes that place seriously now.
>>
>>71995567
t. increasingly nervous kike
>>
>>71993031
The only reason I really give a shit is because we may lose our foothold in reddit. I never really got the chance to go on it though. I don't because I know it's a shilly cashcow website for politically correct monkeys who moderate every form of free speech.
>>
>>71993082
>loyalty to 4chan hrrdrrr
>lol leddit XDDD

>>71993108
They're essentially all of Trump supporters in pol that now have their own board
>>
There was a /pol/ reddit user who foretold all of this, at least with JCM being a shill. Does anybody remember who I am talking about? He showed himself pretending to be a Bernout and making reddit posts that /pol/ would make fun of.
>>
>>71996011
Meh, even if it is, thedon was a good source for information and schedules and the like
>>
File: 7 (97).jpg (53 KB, 555x320) Image search: [Google]
7 (97).jpg
53 KB, 555x320
>>71993136
>>
>>71995460

Jesus christ TL;DR anyone?
>>
>>71993031
Friendly reminder that unless you're going to Reddit for r/DepthHub or a quality niche subreddit like r/AskHistorians you may as well hang yourself.
>>
File: srs srd.png (232 KB, 928x2472) Image search: [Google]
srs srd.png
232 KB, 928x2472
The whole reddit moderation system is so shady and prone to corruption. Here is an example, the rumored SRS take over of /r/subredditdrama?

SRS/Anti-SRS, Secret Cabals, and Meta Reddit Cancer Recap.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/2vg60v/srsantisrs_secret_cabals_and_meta_reddit_cancer/

From a reddit post
>It's kind of like when SRS took over /r/subredditdrama. They are super secret cabals that are vying for power amongst the Reddit userbase. One day they'll fight in a secret war over our future and we'll just be pawns in their sadistic game.
It's tongue in cheek but what if there is a secret war of the shill kind?
>>
The guy who was kicked off fucked up before
https://r.go1dfish.me/r/The_Donald/comments/4g9mss/_
>>
Trump is controlled opposition
>>
>>71993031
holy shit thats a big fuckin scam lol
i even heard rumors that it started off as a trump hate sub
>>
>>71996069
Polylov?
>>
WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT REDDIT HERE
>WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT REDDIT HERE
>>
>>71996715
this is important because it's our colony on leddit
>>
>>71996002
Go watch Trumps AIPAC speech and make that comment again
>>
>>71993877
I agree. Personally I like Hillshill.
>>
>/r/SubredditDrama/
>/r/SubredditDrama/
>/r/SubredditDrama/

>Listening to that place

I used to think the shills here were a myth, but it's starting to make sense when shit holes like SRD are held up as truth.
>>
>>
plebbit has been Democrat/globalist shill central since the 2008 election
>>
>>71996069
Seen that as well. He was head mod of multiple far left subs including nazihunters which was used to dox right wing.
>>
>>71996772
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a puncture lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>71996793
Take the hillpill and become a hillshill.
>>
>>71993031
>going to reddit
>ever

People should be banned for posting reddit links
>>
I don't follow ribbit so I don't even know what the fuck is going on with 'em over there

but yeah it's known that Hillary has a billionaire-backed Super PAC that is aggressively "correcting" "doubleplus untruths" on the net when people who mention how Shillary is a crooked, warmongering fascist who is fully in the pocket of foreign powers and globalist parasites. If you have a few million dollars to deposit into the Clinton's Foundation's bank accounts then the Clintons will make sure to bomb or murder or pass whatever you want passed :^)
>>
>>71996715
>>71996880
>>71997030
>hurrdurr my site loyalty
Grow up
>>71997003
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>71993031

The mods have been bought off and the sub has been infiltrated. It's funny how everyone knows about external influence trying to take control of Reddit (such as Hillary's recently $1m damage control) and it still happens.

/r/the_donald is over. It is already being censored. GG.
>>
>>71997110

>Is this a new meme?

it's from 2015 you fucking newfag redditor. jesus fucking christ grow up.
>>
>>71993031

We'll know it when we see it, definitely.
Don't worry, we're not fucking stupid.
>>
Who cares?

Anyone who was dumb enough to donate to that cunt's cause is retarded anyway. A fool and his money are easily parted.

I go there to catch up on Trump news that I missed over the night.
>>
>>71996256
Trump reddit bought out by Hillary shills.
>>
>>71996925
it seems like it's incredibly easy to corrupt and control, if you just have money. Chances are the mods are just some autist whose either NEET or has a low salery job, so an easy payment of say $10k buys you a massive amount of influence over a surprisingly large amount of group-think subjects (dictating the thought pattern through mod control, banning, deleting and stickying).

Though, like we've seen, it's also surprisingly easy to tell when something has been corrupted, thanks to the Reddit system itself of logging everything. It's much harder to tell if 4chan mods have been corrupted, for example, but at the same time, much harder to corrupt them.
>>
>>71997127
Hi SRD shill. Your tactics don't work here.

Why would a supposed "Trump supporter" like NYPD crawl up with SJW central SRD? You're bullshit reeks from here.
>>
>>71997127

This is the Hillary shill tactic.
'YOUR SUB HAS BEEN COMPROMISED, OMG DON'T TRUST IT'

So long as it produces high volumes of shitposts in the proper way that doesn't reflect negatively on Don, it wins.
>>
>>71997110
>he's a redditor
>telling others to grow up
How ironic. Fuck off back there with the rest of the cucks, nobody cares retarddit bullshit
>>
>>71997235
>>71997244

Quite the opposite actually. You guys are the shills. It's been infiltrated; It's over. Stop acting like it's going to stay prosperous.
>>
>>71997230

Yea I get that much, so I went on it and saw that it's still filled with anti Clinton posts. So the subreddit has been taken over but they are still allowing anti Clinton posts then...?
>>
>>71997244
>Hillary shill tactic

Bingo. Anyone that falls for this is a moron. /r/the_donald has been wrecking reddit of late, and this is another tactic to discredit them.

Lame, lame, lame.
>>
>>71997231
>It's much harder to tell if 4chan mods have been corrupted, for example, but at the same time, much harder to corrupt them.
Indeed.

Harder to lock this place up from top-down like Reddit is.
>>
File: 1456390728485.png (295 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
1456390728485.png
295 KB, 680x697
leave and never come back leddit cucks
>>
>>71996256
JCM is a legit shill

since like 2000

zioinism to da maxx
>>
>>71997321
SHHHHHHHH you're seeing through the obvious bullshit. The donald has been compromised, LISTEN AND BELIEVE! P.S vote for Hillary in November!
>>
But this actually should make it better? I don't browse reddit but this post pretty much says that a new better mod is trying to remove "no racism" rule.

>http://archive.is/Fhh5b

That WCM guy seems pretty based.
>>
File: search.jpg (100 KB, 700x612) Image search: [Google]
search.jpg
100 KB, 700x612
>>71997309
> infiltrated; It's
fuck off shill we don't use proper punctuation or syntax here. Try again tomorrow.
>>
>>71996262
>r/AskHistorians
>"how did the masturbation tortue machines work"
>banned
>>
also people have been saying this shit for months it just now became more obvious

our colony was infiltrated
>>
>>71997309
How much are you being paid, Hillary shill? I know Donald has been wrecking your shit lately, but this latest tactic to get back at him is really bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>71997244
I remember a SJW on Reddit saying /r/The_Donald has shill mods

But why would a SJW want to reveal the secret? Shit is a retarded conspiracy, yo
>>
>>71997503
He never did. People just found out he moderated leftist subreddits.
>>
File: Coollevelimpossable.jpg (36 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
Coollevelimpossable.jpg
36 KB, 500x295
>>71993031
yeah bro leaf. Sure is over for trumpo nah mee?
>>
>>71997464
>>71997493

It's funny watching you guys panic over a falling sub-reddit. Are you that much in denial? It's clearly shown that /r/the_donald has been taken over. Cry all you want, but it's not going to change anything.
>>
>>71993031
Why would I donate to anyone over the internet. Sounds like a bad idea
>>
>>71993031
Well, there it goes. Our largest colony on reddit gained it's independance to reddynormies
>>
>>71997700
This. the natives fucked it up.
>>
File: u3f0d.jpg (559 KB, 2592x1406) Image search: [Google]
u3f0d.jpg
559 KB, 2592x1406
I agree that /r/The_Donald is an influential platform to the normie sphere of the internet that /pol/ can not afford to lose. That said, whether or not these rumors, it is important that you separate your real identity with your reddit persona. Do not give any chances for anybody, reddit /r/The_Donald mods or others, to dox you. Always use a separate username with little to no connection other usernames of other websites.

Take this anonymity failure of JonTron for example.
>>
Shillaryfags just mad they can't get the sub banned. So buttblasted about reading about the savage towel heads on their precious front page everyday.
>>
>>71997309

It was a great shill tactic, but too bad. Yes, the modship has changed slightly. But we will literally know right away no matter what if the Trump subreddit is compromised. It's really not difficult. It's movement is led by the most informed hyper-aware motherfuckers on daily news and degeneracy. We can spot shit that doesn't belong there.

If the mods get compromised and the reddit does indeed go to shit, we will know. It's that simple.
>>
>>71997668
>Failing sub-reddit
> /r/the_donald being the fast growing, constantly rising subreddit, somehow a "failure"

See now I know you are a Hillary shill. I know you are getting paid chump change, but at least learn subtlety you fucking mong.
>>
>>71993031
why the fuck would anyone donate to donalde, much less a fucking forum? He's funding his own shit.
>>
>>71997827
Dude it's been run by SJW mods since it's creation. We got jewed. Every mod on there is a scammer or a leftist.
>>
File: Fiddle.png (2 MB, 2049x1152) Image search: [Google]
Fiddle.png
2 MB, 2049x1152
>>71993031
>>
>>71997827

Why are you automatically assuming that I'm a "Hillary Shill"? I'm just pointing out that the sub-reddit is done for. Plus it's not like you see this shit over the Hillary sub-reddits. You're being a child.
>>
File: UdwgzFy.jpg (112 KB, 600x1037) Image search: [Google]
UdwgzFy.jpg
112 KB, 600x1037
>>71995960
One of their top posts is this pic with the title "Just like dad"

How autistic must you be to get in trouble there?
>>
>>71997169
>2009
Sorry I don't spend my life in pol
>>71997262
No, I know they're cucked. It's people like you who over react to anything that they don't agree with.
If you're going to do it, fine, but don't do it on the only thread about it that actually matters.
The_Don is the only place pol can spread over there without being censored
>>
>>71997944
This. The mods of /r/The_Donald are the real Hill shills. This Canadian is just telling us that /r/The_Donald has been compromised.
>>
File: reddit-upvote.png (7 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
reddit-upvote.png
7 KB, 300x250
>>71997881

Redditors were donating to a supposed to to one of the /r/The_Donald's moderator's family whose "home and car was destroyed. Obviously, right-wing redditors needed to prove to the leftests that right-wingers can be just as virtuous, if not more so, as them. Let's not question or ask for evidence. Let's donate. MATCH ME, reddit! It's virtue signaling at it's finest.
>>
>>71997886
If this was true then where is subversion? Because I certainly don't see it. All I see are anti-bernie/hillary posts, anti-mudslime posts, and pro-trump posts.

Your theory has no weight. This is a Hillary shill tactic to further disrupt Trump.
>>
File: spoggbab.jpg (13 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
spoggbab.jpg
13 KB, 300x186
With the combination of shills, trolls, and retards, it's truly impossible to tell what's really going on here
>>
upboat
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4gcfqx/rthe_donald_compromised/
>>
>>71993031
Why should i care?

>t. guy who doesn't even understand reddit's format
>>
File: 1461045599868.png (727 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1461045599868.png
727 KB, 800x800
>>71996033
Yeah nah, we've been dealing with countless tryhards flipping out over anime pictures ever since r/coontown fell. You need to go back.
>>
>>71998106
Dude JCM is a known shill and scammer. The only reason we didn't tell /r/The_Donald to fuck off was because we weren't from reddit and therefore didn't know him. All the native reddit Trump supporters told us not to trust that faggot.
>>
File: reddit trash.gif (2 MB, 237x240) Image search: [Google]
reddit trash.gif
2 MB, 237x240
>going to reddit
>giving a shit about reddit
>>
>>71998110

>it's truly impossible to tell what's really going on here

Shills shilling for Shillary, nothing new.
>>
>>71998184
>implying
You already know more subreddits than I do
Need I say more
>>
>>71998110

I gave up on trying to figure things out on /pol/ and related drama. I find it helps to come in with the mindset of "doing it for the lulz". When you find humor in things it can't hurt as much if you took things seriously. Above all, protect yourself. Even if it's all lies and rumors at least you can say you were in little to no danger from an actual conspiracy by taking precautions with your anonymity and computer security.
>>
>>71996742
No it's not fuck off.
>>
>>71998203
So what? It means nothing unless the subreddit has suddenly dramatically changed, which it hasn't. WHERE IS THE SUBVERSION?
>>
>>71998364
People think hes gonna change it to a hillary subreddit in the general to earn some Hillbucks and considering what hes done before /r/The_Donald i wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>71995460
>ciswhitemaelstrom

that's gotta be a pol/lack
>>
>>71998428
I hope he does. The blowback will be epic.
>>
>>71998110
>Reddit is known to be full of retards
>Reddit is infamous for mods with personal agendas and legit shills
>Every six months redditards act surprised the site is garbage and come here to cry
>/pol/ acts surprised when the board is full of retards, newfags, normalfags, SJWs, and shills

The only reasonable response to these threads is "get the fuck out." Anyone spouting
>muh 4chan loyalty
Is a fucking retard with a "welcome refugees" mentality that should be gassed.
>>
>>71998450
Nope hes a fatass virgin The Red Pill faggot. Basically a ledditor who took /pol/ related stuff too seriously.
>>
>>71998277
>Implying you aren't from there
You wouldn't whiteknight newfags and redditors if you weren't one.
>>
>>71998282

Nice try shill. Yeah, we're all gonna "give up" and just shitpost here now.
>>
>>71998548
isn't that pretty much describing most anons on 4chan
>>
>>71998527
>not liking drama
someone forgot to buy the popcorn
also
>muh 4chan (anime board kek) loyalty
>>
>>71998736
For some reason leddit fucks up everything they get from /pol/ because most ledditors are dumbasses pretending to sound smart.
>>
>>71993877
You're right. So right in fact that I'm now a Hillary Missile.
>>
File: 1461489038191.jpg (92 KB, 700x686) Image search: [Google]
1461489038191.jpg
92 KB, 700x686
>>71993031
Shocker the LITERAL JEW who ran the_donald sold it out. They'll get banned now because you are not allowed to take donations for a subreddit.

Thank god. The sub was LITERALLY run by Jews and the entirety of /pol/defends it cause it 'gets the message out'. This is what happens when you trust Jews people please do not forget that, or if you're new and from reddit, please learn it.
>>
>>71998972

/pol/ really still can't understand that jews are bad. It's so weird. Especially this whole 'milo is cool even though he's a homosexual jewish coal burning degenerate' phase we're going through.
>>
>>71998428
>change it into a Hillary sub
>people make new sub for Donald
>everyone moves to new colony
What exactly is the problem here?

>>71998972
The message has been seen by many people who do matter and do vote. If a scammer mod gets banned for taking donations, then fine! Outjewing Jews and profiting from it is not a bad skill to have.
>>
So, who got paid and how much
>>
File: IMG_0556.jpg (47 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0556.jpg
47 KB, 625x626
>>71998630
I'm not and I don't plan to. I just find loyalty to a site stupid.
But the don is an important subreddit to pol, even if you don't agree. They share more or less our opinion on Trump, and they get the word out.
If a major pro Trump news outlet is shilled, then it's pretty shitty no matter who you're with.
I don't support reddit as a whole, I support that board
>>
File: 1460240584912.gif (47 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1460240584912.gif
47 KB, 300x400
>>71998736
Yes but he is DESPERATE for attention. He's a permavirgin with attention issues on par with a tranny.

>>71999165
>Defending the Jews
>pic related

The_Donald didn't do shit for the voting pool. I posted something there once that got stickied in the end, it hiot the very front page of reddit in fact, I checked the amount of views on the picture after 2 days, it was just over 100,000. Add that to 60% upvote ratio you can assume only 60,000 looked at it and agreed with it. That is just so fucking miniscule.
>>
>>71993031
>literally linking to plebbit in OP
God damn why do I even come to this shithole anymore?
>>
File: 1457486315056.gif (7 KB, 128x200) Image search: [Google]
1457486315056.gif
7 KB, 128x200
>>71993031
Honestly, Donald would respect his business sense. Anyone here would have sold it. Especially considering how obvious it would be that he had sold out, it couldn't be used to do much damage to Don. Props to him.
>>
>>71999165
more subs = more people online = more recognition

Even if everyone left it would deal a major blow to the little trump support there is on the internet. It's shitty too because we had a chance to blitz the internet even before berntards but we were too fuckin lazy so leddit beat us to it.
>>
>>71998330
yes it is
>>
>>71998972
>Thank god. The sub was LITERALLY run by Jews and the entirety of /pol/defends it cause it 'gets the message out'. This is what happens when you trust Jews

I defend it because IT DID get the word out. Run by Jews aside, it made more people supporters of Trump and that's a good thing.
>>
File: reddit-army.jpg (386 KB, 1440x720) Image search: [Google]
reddit-army.jpg
386 KB, 1440x720
>>71997110
>hurr muh Reddit isn't a complete shithole of faggotry
Anyone who isn't mentally disabled can tell that Reddit mods are shills. Only a Redditor would be so stupid as not to see. Go back there.
>>
File: 1461358294790.jpg (76 KB, 733x672) Image search: [Google]
1461358294790.jpg
76 KB, 733x672
>>71999240
GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE
>>
>>71999239
JCM is a jewish faggot who's made money off leddit before and considering hilldog was just discovered to be showing activity on leddit i wouldn't be surprised if she had something to do with it.
>>
>>71998972
>white does something bad
well thats just one asshole most whites arent cheats
>jew does something bad
GODDAMN I KNEW IT I WAS RIGHT AGAIN ITS THE KIKES
>>
File: 1448392299478-1.jpg (497 KB, 2001x1125) Image search: [Google]
1448392299478-1.jpg
497 KB, 2001x1125
The_Donald has so far been a great success. We've invaded their safespace and converted many more to the wisdom of Trump, even getting recognition from the New York Times.

Even if the mods are Hillary shills I don't see what damage they could do without making it obvious. What is supposed to happen?
>>
>>71993031
>caring about Reddit
We warned you, we tried to close our borders, yet the Redditfucks kept whining about "muh colony" and tried to cozy up with our Trump Generals when it was clear they could never be trusted. They can fuck off and deal with their own problem.
>>
>>71999490
>1 billion whites
>14 million Jews
>Not understanding the difference
>>
r/politics has also been taken

Be careful. Hillary has paid many people to shill for her now, some of them have been sent here too.
>>
>>71999298
>Only 60,000 people agreed with it
>miniscule
What kind of fucking faggot are you?

>>71999463
Links to proof of his jewry?
>>
>>71999556
>some of them have been sent here too
I can't imagine how they could drag anyone on /pol/ over to Hillary's side. If anyone gets converted, he was clearly not a strong Trumpfag to begin with.
>>
File: 1444328050304.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1444328050304.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>71999240
>I'm not a redditor but I'm deeply concerned
>Okay I'm a redditor but I'm super cereal
>>
Hillary confirmed trying to buyout reddit
>>
>>71999630
>2.5million registered voters in NY alone
>>
>>71999441
I never defended reddit. I just find the whole muh site thing completely retarded.

Reddit is a shithole because it tries to hide that it is. 4chan is a shithole, but they admit it.
What can you do
>>
>>71999383
>we were too fuckin lazy
Nigga, we blitzed the whole fucking Internet. That place was our colony. You don't think those Redditfags actually made OC, did you?
>>
>>71999630
read OP's leddit link. Hes been doing this shit since that shitty site Digg was around.
>>
>>71999100
Noone thinks that except Milo, when he shills himself.
>>
>>71998808
No one cares about reddit drama. I expect a higher level of shitposting from you.
>>
>>71999100
Milo is cool because he's the event e of or enemy, not because he's our friend.

Fuck Reddit, though. Everyone there is a horrible person.
>>
>>71999631
Shilling can be done in many ways even if you're not advocating directly for your candidate. You can make Trump and Sanders supporters fight each other even harder so you make sure that none of them will even think about voting for the other candidate. Hillary needs Sanders' votes if she gets the nomination.
>>
File: image.png (139 KB, 555x664) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139 KB, 555x664
>ITT:

Can we get some auto bans for fags posting links to there? There's a real need for it.
>>
>>71999685
You've been defending reddit for the entire thread. You know about IDs, right?
>>
>>71999758
>event e of or
enemy of
>>
File: ss (2016-04-25 at 10.27.15).png (321 KB, 495x324) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-25 at 10.27.15).png
321 KB, 495x324
>>71998808
>>
>>71999685
Yeah, god forbid a site try and keep itself clean of another site's absolutley cancerous user base!
>>
>>71999692
>we
You can fuck right off.
>>
>>71999780
Defending a single board isn't defending the entire site.
>>
>>71999692
>we blitzed the whole fucking Internet.
No we didn't, we only kinda took control of leddit months after trump was already slandered by the media. Jewtube and other half old internet half normie hangouts were major pieces we could've taken but we were too fuckin lazy. We should've done what we did with Ron Paul but we started getting our message off /pol/ too late so leddit did it before us.
>>
>>71999837
I mean we as in /pol/. I don't go to Reddit.
>>
This whole debacle reminds me, what's 8cuck's affiliation? The rest of this site has a deep-seated hatred for them and with good reason, but /pol/ always had a relatively closer relationship to them.

>>71999770
>You can make Trump and Sanders supporters fight each other even harder
That might work on other sites but no one really takes Sanders supporters seriously on 4chan. Even on diluted places like /a/, there are a handful of Bernouts but they get shut down pretty quickly by the Trump majority. Any attempt at shilling is embarrassingly obvious, as if they're trying to be funny.
>>
>>71999780
Defending a single subreddit =! the entire site
Use my ID to see what else I've posted
>>
>>71999847
>dat backpedaling
Keep going, this is cute.
>>
>>71999685
>I just find the whole muh site thing annoying
We hate Reddit for a reason. You're just like Libs that think racists hate people purely on skin color and not because of behavior. Every Redditor is cancer.
>>
>>71999849
>We should've done what we did with Ron Paul
We basically did the same thing with Trump and Paul; Trump was just a better candidate and actually listened to feedback.

You seriously think the (((media))) would have ever treated Trump fairly?
>>
>>71999919
To quote another anon, do you know about IDs?
Tell me where I've defended Reddit as a whole
>>
>>71999937
Septs confirm they are cancer.
>>
>>71999847
>>71999908
>responding twice to the same post
And it doesn't matter, Reddit is Reddit no matter what. That single subreddit is just as representative of that shithole as the Bernie for President sub. Because it's the same structure and echo chamber-conditioned scum posting.
>>
>>71999972

reddit is reddit is reddit is reddit is reddit

anything after a url that has reddit.com/r/ in it is CANCER and you should not be defending it
>>
>>71999904
Hard pro-Trump, mostly because they see him as the second coming of Uncle Addie.
>>
File: leddit.jpg (36 KB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
leddit.jpg
36 KB, 840x630
>>71993031

typical ledditors
>>
>>71999972
>To quote another anon
You're replying to the guy that said it, retard. Seems you really are new to this place, fuck off back to Red dit already.
>>
>>71999997
My fuck up, didn't notice it
>>
>>71999983
Looks like you missed >>71999999 and >>72000000.
>>
>>72000059
>paying attention to ids
>>
>>71999904
8 is like the annoying little brother we never wanted. Always tagging along behind us and yelling "we did it!" After doing not much of shit.
>>
>>71999972
>Muh snowflake subreddit is really kewl guise I swear
Yeah, you've got about half the thread crying about your shill subreddit. You're a cancerous faggot.
>>
>>72000102
Get out, shill. Seriously. Unless you're an Aussie behind a proxy, in which case take a hike.
>>
I know this is a bit different, but can someone explain subreddit dramas? I don't fucking get it. I sort of saw the trump sub have a 'fight' with the sweden reddit, but all it was was just really shitty memes stating how they're better than the other board and having them upvoted, achieving nothing. Why does anyone care? At least when 4chan used to raid shit it pissed people off, but these sub-reddit fights seem to literally just be generic memes saying "other board is dumb xD". I don't get it.
>>
>>72000130
Nice job proving me wrong. I think I'll go sit and think about what I said
>>
>>71997960
i made a wifes son joke and got banned
>>
>>71999972
>To quote another anon, do you know about IDs?
You can actually tell Reddit users from their writing style; it's incredible.

>>72000127
To be fair, they're a decent backup board service? I guess?
>>
>>72000162
That's just it. Two clueless groups acting like retards together.
>>
>>71999997
>>71999999
>>
>>72000162
the /r/sweden shit truly showed how pathetic ledditors are. If /r/The_Donald was directly run by /pol/ instead of kinda being our colony /r/sweden would've gotten BTFO but ledditors are horrible at raiding so they got their ass whooped.
>>
>>72000162

don't try to understand reddit retards
>>
File: 1454058797687.png (303 KB, 633x500) Image search: [Google]
1454058797687.png
303 KB, 633x500
>>72000102
>Getting BTFO this hard
Are you going to shame someone for reading a post for your next trick?
>>
>>72000162
>all it was was just really shitty memes
>achieving nothing
>Why does anyone care
This question answers itself. They're incapable of any sophisticated dialogue. That's what comes of online communities with names and upvotes - inflated egos having some mistaken sense of worth clash.
>>
>>72000222
It's called swype with personalized android punctuation filters
Greetings from /g/
>>
>>72000162
Basically any user on Reddit can be a moderator of any number of boards. So what happens is that there's all this high school level bullshit going on between these losers beggar they like to feel powerful and everyone pretends to care so they can feel like they're at the cool kids' table. Pure cancer.
>>
>>72000278
Sorry if I don't use boards that have IDs except for pol. My bad
>>
>>72000313
>>72000352
>damage control
Wew lad.
>>
>>72000313
I want taking about punctuation, genius. I was talking about the unwarranted smug condesencion.
>>
>>72000352
It's not exactly a difficult concept...
>>
>>72000352
You should check out /r9k/, you'd love it there. They will welcome you with open arms.
>>
>>72000271
What even happened? If Reddit wasn't cancer then they would've just told the Swedes to fuck off. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>72000462
I prefer /s4s/
>>
>>72000477
All the autists on /r/the_Donald realized that they had actual good shit from here, so they just flooded the Sweden board with rape stats and our old SWEDEN YES memes.
>>
>>72000501
>Redditor loves the board designed to resemble Reddit
Who would've thunk?
>>
File: 1445324445417.gif (844 KB, 800x786) Image search: [Google]
1445324445417.gif
844 KB, 800x786
>>72000501
>His favorite board was an april fools joke to mock reddit
If this is bait congrats man.
>>
>use reddit
>get fucked
kek

No one really gives a shit about reddit, sorry faggot but you crossover fucks are a majority of the cancer here.
>>
>>72000544
>>72000588
>>72000644
On that topic... just noticed the three dubs posts in a row. Impressive.
>>
>>71996793
Shillary Cunton anyone?
>>
I don't get this drama. Why did the headmod resign ? This doesn't make sense at all.
>>
>>71995960
/r/the_donald has been compromised since its inception

JCM is literally JIDF and i suspect CWM is too. That supposed "tranny" video telling the_donald to shut down is the most blatantly obvious kike I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1434233890165.jpg (31 KB, 502x432) Image search: [Google]
1434233890165.jpg
31 KB, 502x432
>>71996033
> being a literal redditor

get the fuck out of here faggot
>>
>>71994268
Canada, you really have been trying to hard these last 24 hours. It's just getting sad.
>>
>visit /r/The_Donald
>except other word is "cuck"

hey mum, I learned a new word!!!!!
>>
I hate reddit fuck off
>>
itt: people pretending they don't visit reddit
>>
>>71993877
I am now a Crook.
>>
>tfw too lazy to try and understand how reddit works

The site is fuck ugly and the posting system makes no sense to me.
>>
>>71996033
>Literally admitting you go to such a poorly-done website for millennials and cucks.
What's happened to 4chan?
No one 8 or so years ago bragged about the forums they went to on here. What the fuck kinda narcissistic piece of shit do you have to be to talk about this kind of shit?
>>
>>72005360
Yeah, what has happened to this anime imageboard for hard working, decent men?
>>
That's it ima Cruz Missile now
Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.