[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People are still going to vote for Cruz and Kashit after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Hate.jpg (119 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Hate.jpg
119 KB, 500x500
>People are still going to vote for Cruz and Kashit after they've come flat out and said "fuck you, we just want to stop Trump"

>Hillary is still even an option after years of corruption and endless examples of being a lying cunt

>Third parties will never be taken seriously because "lol third parties"

Just fucking kill me now
>>
>>71992680
>Just fucking kill me now
Or do something a little more productive.

Like reading the Anti-Federalist Papers. They're a mixed bag, but some of them are rather enlightening given our current circumstances.
>>
Well Trump is still in it so don't give up hope yet. To be honest, he's the best candidate that's come this close since Reagan.
>>
>>71992680
How come no one gets it but ME?

Trump's a phony, but then, so was Reagan. Did taxes go down? Did anything actually get better? No. If you think they did, you weren't around then. But go ahead, support your guy. See what it's like to be taken for a sucker. Best way to learn.
>>
>>71993087
>The guy with the worst odds in the general is the current party frontrunner
>don't give up hope
That's like saying at least the square wheel hasn't broken off the axle yet.

And the car is in flames and upside down.
>>
File: 8370893_orig.jpg (398 KB, 1055x800) Image search: [Google]
8370893_orig.jpg
398 KB, 1055x800
>>
>>71992680
If Cruz thinks that
>I can't win, vote for me so everyone loses
is a winning campaign slogan then he just might be as stupid as he pretends to be when canvassing for votes from midwestern snakehandlers
>>
Hillary will move America forward
>>
>>71993869
When did Ben embrace the memes?
>>
>>71992680
Biden's resurfacing in the media is not an accident - they want Bernie out so he can tapdance in and save the day.
>>
>>71993731
Why would you trust the polls that say hes been behind? For being so far behind he sure seems to be pulling in alot of votes. Are you expecting some freak turnout because everyone thinks he's evil?
>>
File: Untitled.png (439 KB, 545x500) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
439 KB, 545x500
Kill your own evil ass whitey.

You shit your own fuckin bed. You break down the fuckin door for BLACK and brown with you own fuckin votes. We takin the fuck over.

YES you motherfuckers WILL have a bitch for President.
YES she know brown put her there.
NO NO FUCK NO OBAMA wont leave DC.

He staying. Gonna tell that ugly ass white cunt what the fuck to do. Gonna RAM it up your evil white asses so fuckin hard you scream.
>>
>>71993559

Trump is infinitely better than Reagan.
>>
>>71994999
Wrong - Bammy's waiting for the FBI report so he can shove Biden in there.
>>
>>71992680
>Hillary is still even an option after years of corruption and endless examples of being a lying cunt
you realise that's exactly what trump needs to be running against right
>>
File: kek frog.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
kek frog.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>71994999
please do not reply to this bot's post seriously. it's a legit bot
>>
>>71992680
This is the one that keeps me the most livid. Tons of people say that she's constantly facing twice as much scrutiny as a female politician, yet her laundry list of publicly known scandals and corruption is older than I am, while she continues to maintain power.
>>
>>71992680
>Third parties will never be taken seriously because "lol third parties"
Don't worry about that one. Both parties are publicly making efforts to ensure that their own supporters don't get what they want. Grassroots and anti-establishment have become the mainstream ideals.

The 2020 election will be won by an Independent Candidate.
>>
File: mitch.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
mitch.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
>>71996567
>yet her laundry list of publicly known scandals and corruption is older than I am, while she continues to maintain power.

I'm sure the 33rd Benghazi investigation should expose her evil. The Senate's not doing anything useful, might as well fire that bitch up.

It's amazing how corrupt she is but how everyone is incapable of exposing it to the light of day.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.