[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that 20 percent of the male population gets 80 percent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: 1455180315891.jpg (60 KB, 755x553) Image search: [Google]
1455180315891.jpg
60 KB, 755x553
Is it true that 20 percent of the male population gets 80 percent of the girls? How is this allowed?
>>
>>71992032
how come the bottom 10 and 20% of woman arent even trying after the sexual revolution?
>10% arrow pointing straight up, 20% arrow pointing straight down
>>
>>71992188
They've gone lesbian or transexual wierdo. Those numbers are on the rise.
>>
It's true. Social status, dominance and all that appeals to women, while men pretty much just fuck everything and everyone. You can't have majority of the men in a high position of power.
>>
>>71992032
Hypergamy.
>>
women instinctively know that civilization is going to fail so they are breeding alpha men that will be able to survive and prosper. Don't question Gaia.
>>
>>71992726
>women instinctively know that civilization is going to fail
correction:
women are knowingly causing the failure of civilization
>>
>>71992849
so you're saying women rule the world?
>>
Who the fuck made that bluepilled graph?

Well if anything, the woman side represents her physical looks while the male side represents more on his persona.

The higher the woman, the more good looking she is. Her value only really decreases if she's a total whore or a complete psychopath, or a retard.

The higher the male, the more based and alpha he is. Traits like physical appearance just help and are just bonus points, as men don't rely on looks and beaut as much as women do.

Good looking (and most likely decent) women, end up with based and alpha men.

Whores, coalburners and ugly women end up hooked with beta male cuck providers, then divorce them.

Bernie supporting males stay as virgins.
>>
File: uOESBh2.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
uOESBh2.png
269 KB, 450x325
You fucking cucks. I always hate when this figure gets thrown around like it's a catch all excuse for your lack of success with women.

If you must throw a blank statistical statement onto this, make it this one:

"80% of women *desire* men in the top 20%"

But that's universal for both genders, none of you NEETS want what is actually attainable for you, you'd all rather have your lolli waifus or pretend that being 'MGTOW' is an acceptable decision (You totally aren't castrating yourself goys you go for it)

In reality the higher value or currency you have in the sexual marketplace the better you're going to be able to pull, luckily as men your ranking on that 80/20 list can be moved upwards by your own means, whereas women have one big genetic lottery and they have to cash out their winnings by the time they're 30 or grow into an old hag.
>>
sexual dimorphism

this is how humans have functioned forever

you can even see the 80-20 ratio in apes and australian aboriginal tribes

the 80-20 ratio is consistent all throughout our ancestry

the only thing that ever really made a dent in it was traditional christian values that chastised men and women by creating a sort of non-verbal agreement within society that each man only gets 1 woman

now that christian values are almost non-existent you can see suicide rates sky-rocketing, divorce rates at an all time high, men not participating in society anymore, etc.
>>
>>71992188
>after the sexual revolution
It has been like this since the dawn of man. It's called evolution. Both male and female engage in OP's pic ( not just women. ) Those with desirable physical traits breed while those that are without don't.
>>
This is actually a scientific fact, although 80/20 is an exaggeration. In reality, 80% of women have breeded with 40 percent of men. (http://m.mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/11/2047.full). They found this data by comparing the time to most recent common ancestor between two people to the non recombining portion of the Y chromosome. They basically find that the most recent female common ancestor is significantly younger than the most recent male ancestors and through maths they come to that figure. I have read the Literature surrounding the subject so ama
>>
>>71994330
Sorry other way around, the male ancestors is younger as researches estimate that we are the offspring of fewer men and thus share, on average, a younger male ancestor, I mistyped.
>>
>>71993832
These boring un charismatic cucks from r9kuck think that they can require Kim Kardashians, or some shit.
>>
Yes, the sexual revolution is dysgenic. Yes, women have a winner's advantage mentality to selection. Yes, these changes have not made women happier. Yes, women's standards continue to increase as they judge themselves the way they judge men, via social status and career stance, both of which are increasing faster for single women.

No, I dont have a solution. Find a virgin and don't let go.
>>
>>71992849
This. Give women power and their short-sighted emotional greed and lack of in-group loyalty destroys society. We are living in the decline my friends.
>>
>>71995209
go back to red dit fagboy
>red dit is down the hall and to the left
>>
>>71994576

They're just wanting the hernie panders approach to dating: equal hotties for all fedora tippers.

Nevermind improving yourself, because that requires hard work
>>
>>71994716
Found one only had one partner right before me and it only lasted a month with him breaking up with her.
We have been together for 3 years soon.
>>
>>71995885
Yes, your statistical best chance for a lasting relationship is a girl with fewer partners.
>>
>>71992726
>Civilization is going to fail
explain htis
>>
>>71996080
Does that also work the other way around?
She is my first.
>>
>>71996249
Yes, I think it does, but I haven't seen anything definite. For whatever reason the study I saw was just women.
>>
>>71994576
>implying Kim Kardashian is desireable
I mean yeah she got money, but other then that...
>>
>>71996082
With women's sexual liberation they are now free to pursue alphas as much as they want, and one alpha can have many women. However, that handful of alphas can't run a society on their own, and if society doesn't provide betas with a means of reproduction they will drop out of society (beautiful ones} or lash out at it (ex: Elliott Rodgers and other shooters)
>>
>>71992032
I have a theory.

If you believe the alpha beta meme, the problem come from modern medicine.

100 years ago at best 50% children reached adulthood. Nowadays thanks to to mass vaccination and antibiotics everyone reach adulthood.

Also 100 years ago std killed a lot more than today.
>>
>>71996909
I dont believe stds killed more people 100 years ago. Aids wasnt around yet. A lot of people were in arranged marriages and people were not nearly as promiscuous.
>>
I probably should have died out or been aborted, but our medicine and our society's laws and rights protecting my right to come into the world is the only reason I am alive.

I spent the better part of 11 years of my life dating, looking for women, going through constant rejection, and soul searching. I only realized 4 years ago when I was 21 that it's pointless and a waste of time and money. I am the bottom 20% of males and I have accepted that fact.

I went MGTOW before I knew it was a thing. I started lifting, eating healthy and working hard at whatever slave work I could do.

Now I am the top 20% and I want nothing to do with women because now they feel entitled to my hard work. It's hilarious watching them go into a rage or depression when I tell them to fuck off. You should do what I did. You aren't a wallet guys, so move on, there is no more incentive. The end is near anyway. All the degenerates can have all the women I don't want; they can breed our species out of extinction for all I care.
>>
>>71997563

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself. Can't handle a strong woman, coward? Sad!
>>
>>71997674
Strong women that can't live without men are not strong women. You aren't entitled to my strength.
>>
women are just acting out their biology.

1) most of them cannot be alone. they require men (or some sort of relationship) to function properly. think about it - have you ever met a happy, single, woman? probably not.

2) because of 1), they are always seeking the best possible mate they can get.

3) men are not like this. we can be alone and generally happy. we don't -need- women to function. this is why there are always a much higher percentage of men who don't "get women". it's not that they are ugly or inferior (some probably are, but that is a moot point) - they do other things with their lives because they can.

4) the "before sexual revolution" side isn't accurate. this has never been the case. women have always, and will always, seek the best possible mate. refer to 1.

due to this, it is erroneous to think that 80% of men are somehow worthless if they aren't getting women. you should think of it this way: 20% of the men are soaking up women, but are probably not productive in society whatsoever. they breed. look in history, and you'll find that the smarter the man, the less likely they are to have many kids, or even bother with relationships.
>>
File: sadduck.png (17 KB, 544x456) Image search: [Google]
sadduck.png
17 KB, 544x456
>>71997755

Neh, was just trying to ruse you. I did the exact same thing as you did, but I don't know how long I can actually do that for. Just the other day my grandmother wanted to introduce me to the vet she goes to, my whole family's asking me constantly why I'm not in a relationship or raising a family when I clearly have the means to support one. I just want everything fuck off. Let me die alone.
>>
>>71992032
No, it is not.
>>
>>71992032

>Being part of the 20%
>not giving a fuck

Lift weights, work hard, don't be socially awkward... and somehow put up with a womans inane bullshit.

If you're ugly you're done anyway but otherwise it's not rocket science.
That 20% should be closer to 40% if men had a fucking clue how to be men.
>>
>>71998388
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>71992032

Also
"How is this allowed"
Life's not fair. Get used to it. What, you want to go Commie Panders and redistribute the women?
>>
>>71992032

>implying you can't move up the ladder
>implying you can't better yourself

Stay lonely and virginal, NEET.
>>
>>71992032
>current year
>giving a shit about women
>not spending your money for your own hobbies, do whatever you want and fuck sluts or whores if you are horny.
>>
>>71993394
>as men don't rely on looks and beaut as much as women do.

>there are people who actually believe this
>>
>>71993845
monogamy existed before christianity you cuck
>>
File: men get laid retard.png (82 KB, 1232x1079) Image search: [Google]
men get laid retard.png
82 KB, 1232x1079
>>71992032

literally a meme to sell pick up books, usually written by you know whos
>>
>>71998034
1) Most of them cannot be alone. They require men to survive and procreate
ftfy, 2), 3) and 4) remains the same.

Also this can be applied to men aswell
>>
>>71993033
A nuclear bomb does not rule the world, but it can destroy it.
>>
>>71997050
syphilis was a lot worse than aids before it evolved to be less lethal.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.