[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i combat someone in a political discussion when they bring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1452702416367.jpg (83 KB, 407x600) Image search: [Google]
1452702416367.jpg
83 KB, 407x600
How do i combat someone in a political discussion when they bring up the fact that i have spent my entire life in a entirely white neighborhood and have never had a single bad experience with niggers in my life aside from the stories i read on this board, so i am not qualified to speek about race relations or if black folks really do have life harder because they're black?
>>
>>71991349
"you'z a rich whitey you aint knowin muh struggle" is not an argument.

Make sure you remind them.
>>
>>71991349

>speek

Nigger confirmed
>>
>>71991623
Well, the way my friend put it today was

'I'm fucking glad im white. I see what some black people put up with and im just glad i dont have to deal with that shit'

I made the case that most of what black people put up with is caused by their misuse of the resources they've been given

He countered by saying what i explained in the OP
>>
>>71991985

If that's their argument, any time they bring up any issue they cannot directly be associated with, you just use their own argument.

>muh Syrian fugees

Are you Syrian or a refugee?

>fleeing war

Have you been in a war?
>>
This argument is a copout.

Its basically like saying you should have no opinion on communists or heroine addicts because you arent one.

Secondly, ask if you were more pro black would your "hood status" be a factor, or would it be ignored? When he replies in double talk remind him that he really has no clue what goes on in the hood. Conclude If all whites who have had no interaction with blacks were to stay out of it, how exactly is there suppose to be any change? The argument in itself is inherently flawed and basically a discrediting tool that most retards will eat up.
>>
>>71992552
Im just going to play devil's advocate real quick

>have you ever been in a war
We both know that being in a war is hell. What would you do if you where in a war? Its unfair to expect these people to fight if all they want to do is create a better future for their families and for themselves
>>
>>71991349
It's really hard for me to justify other people's "racism" in comparison to my own, when it's purely learned and not experienced.

I don't know OP. I didn't become a "race realist" until I moved to a white area and regularly had to deal with blacks at my place of work.

I also dated a girl that was an old timey racist as opposed to the intelligent statistics based understanding of race. It felt weird.
>>
>>71992743

But you haven't been in war so you aren't qualified to speak about it.

I'm pointing out how retarded this friend is to use this argument.
>>
>>71993091
I just have a hard time with my friend. He's a cool dude but being myself, i always like to bring up politics is some way or another

But he's no idiot when it comes to his beliefs and most of our discussions usually boil down to
"X will never happen so Y is not possible"
"But X is possible"
And we're both guilty of this

He says that people just need help in order to do well and he's willing to pay a little extra in order to make sure someone else doesn't starve to death

I say that other people starving is part of life and no amount of charity will fix that and all you'll end up accomplishing is less money in your pocket

We could go on for hours
>>
File: 2016-04-25_01.56.33.jpg (261 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-25_01.56.33.jpg
261 KB, 1080x1920
>>71993091
Right after I posted this, I got a notification I got this message. Mind you I'm thousands of miles away from this person. Should I make a thread? Lol
>>
>>71993567
I missed your initial intention. I'm a white guy, and my post was in regards to how I became redpilled about blacks.

As far as your friend, you need to go at it from a moral standpoint. Is forced charity moral? I get it your friend wants to pay, why must he violently force others to pay for other people.

I don't want anyone to pay for me, and I don't want to pay for anyone else. Why is that wrong?
>>
>>71993567

Willing to pay a little more.

Let me tell you one of my pet hates.

"Fairtrade" food/drinks.

I used to get some really good getting coffee, totally delicious. They go to fairtrade, I pay more and they had changed the supplier, the coffee was shit.

But I find it ironic. I'm working in a building drinking bland coffee to pay someone in another country a decent wage, while the company I work for who buy the shit coffee are about to outsource telephone support to another country losing several jobs.

Fairtrade my ass.
>>
>>71991349
I've never had aids, but I still believe aids ain't good for me.
>>
>>71993756
But a discussion about morals is a discussion where both parties lose.
Morals are more something that you feel than think

He also made the interesting point about nationalized healthcare being that
"if by the slimmest chance one of us becomes a millionaire, we wont have to worry about our medical bills. But as working class people, we need to pay huge deductibles in order to get the care we need. Shouldn't you be for millionaires helping to pay our medical bills if you truly believe that taking care of yourself is more important than worrying about others?"

I had a hard time responding to that
>>
>>71994241
He's assuming that healthcare is naturally very expensive. Which is horseshit. If was far cheaper before the insurance companies for in bed with the government decades ago. Costs have continued to increase as the government has gotten more and more involved. The doctor patient relationship has become toxic, as they know they can just charge whatever they want to your insurance amongst other things.

Theft is wrong. Collectively robbing a group of people to pay for others is wrong. If he feels morally inclined to pay for others, he ought to do so and not violently force others to do so. He made a moral argument in any case.
>>
>>71994241

I'd actually attack the extortionate fees and charges hospitals have. I don't personally believe any medical providers should be for profit organizations and any money they make funds the people who need it.

It isn't that simple by a long shot but continually paying high prices doesn't solve it's affordability.
>>
"You've never been a politician, you're not qualified to talk about who should be President or what the President should do."

"You're not a bear, and you've never been mauled by a bear, so you're not qualified to talk about bears."
>>
>>71994423
>>71994460
I didn't think of that.

He also holds the beliefs of

>illegal immigration isnt as big as a problem as trump makes it out to be

>most islamic immigrants only care about saving their own lives
And
>affirmative action helps even out the advantages that white people are given in a society run by them
>>
>>71991349
Tell them that personal anecdotes have no place in any serious discussion about social issues and point them to statistics from credible sources such as the FBI and DOJ and CDC
>>
>>71994912

Well, if he is for minimum wage then illegal immigration may become a huge problem. Even the amnesty on current illegals. You've got a large workforce used because they are cheap, wait a minute they are now legal and I have to pay them x amount.

Just my opinion as I've no idea how rife illegal labour is to be honest.
>>
>>71994912

As for immigrants saving their own lives, well there's a difficult aspect.

Take for example a friend of mine, his father left Iraq circa 1990s. He had to flee but also to a country that a) wasn't sympathetic to Iraq b) wasn't full of citizens who were sympathetic.

Why they chose England I don't know but in today's climate, how many European countries do you think would be safe if a fatwah were ordered?

Think about the assassinations in European countries. Look up how safe Salman Rushdie is.
>>
>>71994912
Ask him what kind of affirmative action programs should South Africa have for white people/China have for minorities

Re Islamic immigration, "in Russian Roulette, 5 chambers are empty. I don't fear the 5 chambers that aren't loaded - I don't want to deal with the loaded chamber" . Limiting and monitoring Islamic immigration is the only smart move. Immigration to the US is not a global right, and it never has been. It stands to reason that we as a sovereign nation should be especially picky about those who associate themselves with what currently is the most violent ideology on Earth.
>>
>>71992743
>unfair

Gee it's a good thing the universe is such a fair place that nobody has to fight for freedom.
>>
>>71995428

South Africa. Kek.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Economic_Empowerment
>>
>>71994912
We pay more per pupil than any country in the world in large part thanks to bilingual education.

Just cite him all of the statistics. 60% of all immigrants get on welfare, that's from the government too. People rarely ever get off welfare and only vote for more.

They're also objectively dumber than the average population and will only take jobs from low skilled Americans. How does immigration help the urban black communities? How does it help the country? The cheap labors benefits are very small when you compare it to the mountains it's costing our localities. These people who have never paid a cent into the system come in and leech off of it.

I sympathize with those trying to come here, that doesn't mean it's the best or moral choice to let them come here.
>>
>>71995504
Lol, I know. That's exactly my point. If such a program is "necessary to help disenfranchised blacks", at what point is the program no longer necessary? What metrics exist to properly monitor this? And do you think people receiving these benefits are really going to accept it when you take the program away?
>>
File: 1461542861116.jpg (6 KB, 187x200) Image search: [Google]
1461542861116.jpg
6 KB, 187x200
>>71991349
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>71991349
ironically most rich white libtards probably never saw a black once in their life while redneck poor white trash has seen hundreds in action.
>>
>>71995759

I honestly believe we are living in an era of people believing they are entitled to whatever they want.

Why I like trump is, he's saying "you can be successful with hard work and dedication" this is a good message. Barnie is saying "we'll help you cuz muh white guilt".

At least that's how I interpret it.
>>
>>71995934
That's exactly what it is.

Look at your non binary country thing that spoke to King Obama today. They all want special privileges to appease their perceived persecution
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.