[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ay yo!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1461527683009.jpg (153 KB, 970x567) Image search: [Google]
1461527683009.jpg
153 KB, 970x567
>Gibs me dat h20 blud

Deptford "locals" take water left out for marathon runners

Thank God my grandparents decided to move to Australia from Peckham. Just look at this infestation!

https://youtu.be/KGXP_pF19F4
>>
File: steve rambo.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
steve rambo.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>71990606
They must have came all the way from Flint
>>
>>71990606
chop their hands off and set them on fire. works in africa against thieves
>>
>>71990606
Niggers man...
>>
File: 1459387287978.jpg (190 KB, 919x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459387287978.jpg
190 KB, 919x1000
>>71990606
Fucking savages. You can't leave anything out in the open without them going for it.
>>
>>71990606
>dat water over there in botle?
>we needs dat
seriously, why the fuck would you even steal bottled water? the online time i even use bottle water is for the gym, and i refill the same one for about 2 weeks... these people are sick in the fucking head.
>>
>>71991100
Stealing is part of dindu culture, shitlord. Check your property privilege.
>>
>>71990606
WE WUZ KINGZ
>>
I'm starting to think this is a cunning government initiative to get chimps to drink water rather than soft drink/soda. Next they will be leaving big boxes of fruit and veggies lying around for them to steal
>>
File: 231.jpg (18 KB, 636x136) Image search: [Google]
231.jpg
18 KB, 636x136
>>71990606
Here's the top comment on the article. Look at all these fucking likes.

I can't see how many views the article has had, but judging by these likes it's over 500.000, it could be somewhere close to a million views. Judging by the like/dislike ratio more than 95% of people seeing the article thought the same thing. That's a lot of closet ''racists'' waiting to come out of the closet.
>>
Apparently they give water away to locals(!) for free after the race has finished and this video was shot after the race had finished. Not that it really excuses the way they're taking it.
>>
>>71990606
Why would you steal Bottled Water?

Haven't you read those news articles where Tap Water is often more cleaner and fresher than Bottled Water?

There are less regulations involved with bottled water than tap water, too, so bottled water companies don't have as much red tape to deal with.
>>
File: Saruka.png (609 KB, 977x1195) Image search: [Google]
Saruka.png
609 KB, 977x1195
>>71990606
>h20
>>
>>71990878
This. Its literally what happens in Africa, theyre fucking holy land. If I had the same powers as overlord merkel, they would be necklaced for all to see
>>
>>71991301
Only if the fruit is watermelon and the veggies is fried chicken.
>>
>but hundreds of water bottles
>fill them all with cyanide and Zyklon Ben
>leave them on the street
>niggers poison themselves
Why haven't we done this yet?
>>
>>71991484
Germans should do the same with some kind of free food and give it to all the rapefugees. I was originally thinking pork but poison works.
>>
>>71991332
According to the organisers of the event, the left over water is taken back and used for other events. If you watch the version of the film on the mirror website you can clearly see competitors still passing
>>
>outrage as dozen of people are filmed snatching
>people
>people
>people

..........you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means
>>
>>71991842

I take it back for now then. I've heard from people who live on the route saying it's standard to take water when it's done, but I suppose that doesn't explain whether it's actually allowed or whether it's normal to take entire crates.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.