[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I gotta laugh at all the dumb ass fucking Democrats who think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I gotta laugh at all the dumb ass fucking Democrats who think $Hillary's going to be the nominee - Biden's resurfacing in the media is not an accident.
>>
>>71990181
How did he resurface? The netanyahu thing?
>>
>>71990552
Not only that - he went to Brussels in Obama's stead, he's been making overtures to the Sanders supporters about how the Democrats need to "think big," and his wife just gave an interview on the Today Show about what a "unifier and compromiser" he is.

It's not hard to notice when you put two and two together.
>>
>>71990711
>he was Biden his time
Would Obama let the FBI take Hillary then?
>>
>>71990181
They will hand it to him only if something very fucking serious happens with Clinton

She must be shitting her pantsuit with him getting all this media attention
>>
>>71991222
Only if Bernie's out of the race - as long as he's still in it (even with a thousand to one shot), the optics of them handing her delegates over to someone who hasn't been campaigning would be really, really bad.
>>
>>71990181
He said after his son died that he wasn't going to run.
>>
>>71991329
>>71991434
A recommendation to indict from the FBI, regardless of what the DOJ does with it, is very fucking serious (and enough to nullify Biden's promise).

Expect a tearful convention speech about how he's unifying the party on behalf of his dead son...
>>
>>71990181

Clinton will go down Kamikaze style and bring down Trump with her and Bill. The Eipstein ties will resurface and crush Bill.
>>
>>71991850
What a glorious, glorious spectacle that would be...

Don't get me wrong, she'll never spend a day in prison, but a suspension of her campaign for "health issues" would be a thing of beauty.
>>
>>71990181
Actually pic related is worth 2383 delegates.

Bernouts believing she will indict shilldog are the very definition of mentally challenged.
>>
>>71992294
Obvious paid $Hillary troll ignoring the fact that the post is about BIDEN is obvious.
>>
>>71991222
It's not about letting the FBI take Hillary. The FBI will recommend indictment with or without permission from Obama. It's about the whether or not the Attorney General actually indicts her. The AG is an Obama dog.
>>
Wat
>>
>>71990181

The FBI is corrupt as fuck, they won't touch political elites like the Clintons even if they did something wrong.
>>
>>71992526
Eh, James Comey's had it in for the Clintons since the Whitewater days - there's enough evidence to put any normal person behind bars for life (which would never happen to the Clintons), but it'd be enough for her to suspend her campaign...it all depends on how much further her favorables can drop and how soon Bernie gets out of the race.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.