[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it unethical to break up with your girlfriend after finding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15
File: 1461095018484.jpg (95 KB, 787x960) Image search: [Google]
1461095018484.jpg
95 KB, 787x960
Is it unethical to break up with your girlfriend after finding out that she has anxiety and other "mental illnesses"?
>>
no.
>>
>>71989620
Depends what it is and if she really has it, and isn't just self diagnosed
>>
Depends.

Pretty much everyone could be diagnosed with a mental illness.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 372x208) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 372x208
>>71989620
How many women fall under that category?
>>
>>71989620
>Comic Sans
They deserved it
>>
>>71989620
No.
This kind of breakup is especially beneficial right before a birthday Christmas or Valentines because it saves you having to buy a present.
>>
>>71989620
>anxiety
meme

avoid
>>
>>71989620
You may break up with your girlfriend at any time for any reason, you don't need anyone's permission or approval to do it.
>>
>>71989620
No.
>>
yes

it's only excusable if it interferes with the relationship and you can't or don't want to deal with it
>>
>>71989620
Yes. You should dump her once she starts acting crazy, then it's justifiable.
>>
>>71989820
How many women don't fall under that category?
>>
File: 1420161243959.jpg (104 KB, 754x1024) Image search: [Google]
1420161243959.jpg
104 KB, 754x1024
>>71989905
I like this free man.
>>
>>71989620
Being a woman is a mental illness.
>>
>>71989620
Depends, if she doesn't act crazy then keep her. Low selfesteem women won't leave you and treat you like a king.
>>
>>71989945
>>71989911
>>71989905
>>71989887
>>71989867
>>71989820

We're long distance and she is transferring schools next year to be with me. Would it be wrong to do it anyways, or should I wait til she gets here and then do it?
>>
>>71989620
its not unethical to break up with someone because you dislike something about their personality. it doesnt really matter if that thing can be classified as a mental illness.
>>
>>71989945
But all women act crazy - if you fucking allow it.

>>71989620
Most men need to stop allowing that passive aggressive shit to stew in their emotional shit-show of a mind and give a bitch some direction, but if she's proper "oh god so anxious" even in doing basic shit, dump her, especially if she loves you - show her on a deep level that that shit doesn't fly in the real world. You'll be doing her, and the next bastard that picks her up, a favour.
>>
>>71990090
Its ok she has a "feminine" penis
>>
>>71989620
No, you should institutionalize yourself for believing in the religious cult of psychology.
>>
>>71989620

There's nothing unethical about any break up short of there being some sort of legal tie binding you two together like a child or marriage. If you fear your partner's mental illness then its best to break up now rather than let her get even more attached causing a psycho breakdown freakout if you break up later.

Anxiety is nothing. If anything it will keep her with you out of fear of being alone. The other mental illnesses should be elaborated on. Genetic stuff like schizophrenia or bi-polar disorder? Probably best to move on now. Some lame shit like ADHD? Who cares.
>>
>>71989620
No. If you see what you might consider red flags, just get out when you can. Anxiety isn't usually a big deal but there are levels to it. I was dating a bi-polar girl and ignored the red flags, which resulted in me having to carefully craft a 4 month long breakup plan in order to escape with my house not being burn down, nothing vandalized, and her not killing herself.
>>
>>71990242

Gets it.
>>
>>71990159

Ok now I see where the mental illness is. Abort. She's far too attached far too early. She's risking her education to move near you over a long-distance relationship.

Do NOT wait until she gets there to do it. That will make her want to kill you, especially if she's actually crazy.
>>
>>71990159
>girl is literally willing to relocate long distances to be with you
if she hasnt finalized the paperwork you should do it ASAP. if so, consider the situation. maybe give it some time to see if you can stand her for long periods of time before dropping her.
>>
File: 1461302944111.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461302944111.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>71990362
>I was dating a bi-polar girl and ignored the red flags

Me too. That was 1 1/2 year ago. I had to left university in the end. Lucky, I found out only a month after we stared dating. Her meltdown was massive. Good thing, she is dumb. If she is smarter, she will accused me for rape but she only claimed that I used her for sex. She threat me to kill herself if I act as if she never exist. The drama from other retarded students was too much. I left.

I learned lesson. Look out for the red flags. Number one is numbers of exes.
>>
>>71990722
>tfw she's fucked 13 guys before me and she's only 21
>>
>>71990087
Fuck you, I want that patriotic posable sculpture but I can't justify a 130 freedom bux gamble on not getting the version with a bastardized old glory.
>>
>>71990838

jesus christ OP abort god damn this alone should have been the biggest warning
>>
File: NOPE.gif (2 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
NOPE.gif
2 MB, 356x200
>>71990838
>>
>super clingy girls with anxiety/depression are bad meme

This is the dumbest shit ever, objectively the best type of girls. You are screwing yourself by letting her go.
>>
>>71990838
My insane ex had five exes. She only fucked two guys. One of them is me.

Wait... your gf fucked 13 guys before you???

Run, OP run. If the number of exes are too high, something is wrong with her.
>>
>>71990850
I can't even find the damn thing, my google-fu is lacking. Could I get a link, please?
>>
>>71989620
Anxiety alone could be a good thing actually. But if she has bi-polar, histrionic, or borderline tendencies then it's best to get the fuck out of it. If it's just anxiety, or social anxiety, ocd and stuff like that then it actually works to your advantage.
>>
>>71990159
You should be more worried about her being long distance than her being anxious.

Long distance NEVER WORK OUT. Either move together or just quit it. She will get ten new offers every day from guys who are even better looking than you. Her youth is running out and no girl has time to wait for your sorry ass. Don't hold her hostage like that.
>>
>>71989817
But that's wrong and the main reason so many fucking teenagers think they're "omg so sociopathic/anxious/depressed"

Read up on mental illness diagnostic criteria.
>>
>>71990838
probably 13 million
>>
File: It_is_a_trap.gif (1 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
It_is_a_trap.gif
1 MB, 356x200
>>71990942
better version of same gif.
>>
>>71990987

can confirm. it doesn't get any easier with age.

i'm 30 and most women my age are either 1) taken (and can't be single by now) 2) single moms or 3) batshit crazy and single. i went on a date with a girl who was 26 and had been with over 40 guys. and she thought this was "ok".

needless to say, i know better, and didn't bother with her. pussy isn't worth the headaches.
>>
>>71991272
go for younger women m8
>>71991112
>sorry ass
Implying I'm not the one with a consulting job and good future job prospects, kek. She is the one who has no hobbies besides working out.
>>71990987
>tfw
>>71990975
have you had a relationship with one? life is suffering anon
>>
>>71991231
>better
>it's worse
>>
>>71991231
thanks, friend
>>
>>71991272
>40 guys.
>she thought this was "ok"

Damn. I bet she will be mad if a guy fucked over 40 girls. Fucking degenerate.

>pussy isn't worth the headaches.

Indeed. Be careful with women in modern world because their words can destroy your entire life.
>>
>>71991431
>have you had a relationship with one? life is suffering anon

What's it like?
>>
>>71991454
Really? I like this version than no subtitle.
>>
Women will leave you the first chance they get. Find a new girl before breaking it off with her.
>>
>>71990838
run
>>
>>71991231

thanks for the reddit version...

and by thanks i mean fuck you.
>>
File: 1461129941429.jpg (8 KB, 261x146) Image search: [Google]
1461129941429.jpg
8 KB, 261x146
>>71991705
I got the version from anon here. Kill yourself, you retard.
>>
>>71991510

Gf and I have been talking less due to the fact I'm working 20hr/week at my job, taking 18 semester credits at school, and working as an intern for one of the presidential campaigns. We used to text all day every day but with all the work I've had lately, I haven't had time. So now, whenever we talk on the phone, gf will say something like "I know you don't mean to...but it's really been giving me anxiety because we've been talking less lately" and I will end up telling her that I am doing what I can to talk to her, but I"m busy with other things. She says she get it, but because all she does is school and work out, I don't think she does get it.

We got off the phone a while ago, and she was almost crying with "anxiety" telling me how she was scared I was going to break up with her. I told her that obsessing about things like that can end up being a self fulfilling prophecy and that she should just calm down and that we're seeing each other in two weeks.

Basically, every time we talk, I get hit with the "soo... I know you're not trying to, but you're making me anxious" line. It's obnoxious.
>>
>>71989620

someone explain this maymay to me?

why does making light of, or possibly even showing support for violent psychopath murdererse make a woman good?
>>
I broke up with my ex because she got put on a 72 hour hold during thanksgiving last year. I didn't know about it and she flipped out that I didn't know when she finally told me from the holding room.

A week or two later I told her I had serious concerns about her coming over to my place because I own firearms abdominal that I was also in the hiring process for law enforcement. I couldn't be involved with someone that had mental instability as it is am almost guaranteed disqualification during their investigation.
>>
>>71990362
>I was dating a bi-polar girl and ignored the red flags, which resulted in me having to carefully craft a 4 month long breakup plan in order to escape with my house not being burn down, nothing vandalized, and her not killing herself.
fucking kek

i literally have nightmares that cause me to wake up in a cold swear where i'm dating overly clingy and unstable chicks
i've tried online dating and the 4 or so girls i've met for coffee dates have been seriously unhinged emotionally, and i back out and as i do i feel really bad because you can just tell how easily they get attached
it's just so stressful, unstable people are just one of the few things that generate ridiculous amounts of anxiety within me, i can only feel comfortable around other people if i have confidence they won't flip shit and off themselves if i decide things aren't working out for instance
>>
>>71989620
>Is it unethical to break up with your girlfriend after finding out that she has anxiety and other "mental illnesses"?

Does the mental illness cause problems?
>>
>>71991825

It doesn't, the image makes little sense. I guess it shows she is probably someone who isn't easily offended. So I guess you can talk about how shit kikes and niggers are and she will be cool with it.
>>
>>71989620
Is she mental retarded or is it that she cut herself because someone died and has had depression and stuff on that level.
>>
>>71991231
kys
>>
File: 1461561537188.jpg (41 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1461561537188.jpg
41 KB, 420x420
>>71992399
see
>>71991795

This butthurt over mere one gif. Kek.
>>
>>71991825

It's supposed to be edgy.
>>
My ex had serve anxiety was fun as fuck having to reassure her over and over again in the end i stopped caring i know for a fact that'll shell never have a stable relationship in her life its her parents fault for coddling her and drugs that exsasbated an underlying condition. I blame current society for it but no longer my problem feels good to be out of that train wreck
>>
>>71989620
Who is this woman
>>
>>71991487
40 only? you should have told her off , how dare she not be progressive enough , she should be getting cocks on a semi daily basis , minimum 100 cocks per year, women didnt fight oppression for thousands of years for her to settle with only 40 men
>>
>>71992303

> I guess it shows she is probably someone who isn't easily offended.

its like you don't know any women. she probably gets triggered if you say something NEGATIVE about harris and klebold..
>>
File: 1445557543269.jpg (409 KB, 1000x969) Image search: [Google]
1445557543269.jpg
409 KB, 1000x969
My father had mental disorders(he also bolted at birth), I inherited them and had no idea until the typical late-teens to early-twenties when they become active after development. It's made life living hell and the common outcome of it (Psychotic Depression) is an eventual slide into full Bipolar. Any child I'd have would be at similar risk of this.

Take from that what you will.
>>
>>71993700

are you medicated?
>>
>>71989620

the question shouldn't be about what a doctor says..

the question is, does she treat you like shit?
>>
>>71989620
>Claim to have mental illness
>"Heh! The money will never stop coming from him again! if he leaves ill just threaten him with suicide!"

Literally a win/win for her. You pity her and she can be a bitch and get away with it because "Muh disability!" and you fucking fall for it so you end up wasting more time than you ever wanted to in a relationship youre not happy in only to be fucked over later on down the line when she decides shes bored.

2 girls I've been with have had some kind of mental "anxiety" or some shit. one had schizophrenia and the other was just a bitch that got panic attacks when ever I said anything that went against her narrative. Broke up with schitzo and got cheated on by the panic attack whore.

Learned my lesson, never date a "victim", especially if they claim to be mentally impaired. I will admit the schitzo was really nice but sucked horribly in the sack.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
>>71990997
it's called Ra'Merica apparently, an action figure from the Smite game.
>>
>>71990975
I was gonna agree but then I remembered my ex.
she..
>makes wild accusations
>acts shady to shit test you nonstop
>demands answers and then wont take said answers
>is a bitch randomly, passive-aggressive mostly

but
>amazing sex
>feel needed (most the time)
thats about it actually. Meh, not worth the sex.
>>
>falling for the psychology meme

lmao
>>
File: 4L_3DFhUT4G.jpg (108 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
4L_3DFhUT4G.jpg
108 KB, 640x640
My gf has intense anxiety that causes her to flip the fuck out uncontrollably if she gets upset or stressed. It's an abstract kind of feel because I obviously don't like putting up with it but when she's fine she cooks and cleans and basically does everything a good housewife would. She used to be on medication to control it but it caused her to gain close to 20kg and I wasn't attracted to her physically and never wanted to fuck. Craziness runs in her family which is something I did not know until it was too late, I'm 5 years deep.

Best thing is to ride it out, dual income is better than singular and the pussy game is relentless sometimes so it's safer to settle and just kill time until our inevitable deaths
>>
>>71993898
My ex back in highschool had some mental shit, could've just been attention seeking or whatever. But it was nice because she was rich and wouldn't let me pay for anything
>>
File: 1447745169714.jpg (131 KB, 440x782) Image search: [Google]
1447745169714.jpg
131 KB, 440x782
>>71993762

I wasn't for about five years, during which it just got worse and worse. I started after that because

>what's there to lose? If it fails nothing changes or I just want to kill myself more

After a few years on generic anti-depressants and anti-psychotics things improved.
Not a lot, but they improved.
Then I got put on Adderall.
Made the improvements of the other two seem non-existent by comparison. Have to be careful with that stuff though or addiction.

Got it under control, in turn that helped starting getting more things under control. Went from there with a lot of drive when I found the best low dose and relied more on pushing myself with the adderall just as a backer.
Stuff changed a ton in my life. Taught me to find drive and motivation outside it, how to care about myself, and how to use that and improving that hell as a means to keep me going.
Would not recommend it though for someone like me since giving a highly addictive drug to people prone to addiction is not the best sounding idea. I think I just got lucky.
>>
>>71993526
>its like you don't know any women.

Of course I don't, I'm on 4chan.
>>
>"anxiety"

Never understood this meme. Don't they know that meds can easily cure real anxiety?
>>
>>71991272
I'm 27 and running into similar issues.

I go for 22-26 range. Any older and they fit your criteria to a T.

How the fuck did you find out she fucked 40 guys on the first date?

Still same shit. Been on 40+ dates too. Only seriously dated two. Just broke it off with a girl after a week because she was seriously unhinged due to severely low self esteem. She accused me of using her for sex after I began to reveal bits of my powerlevel to see if she was worth keeping around.

Telling her I was done was so stressful that I just stopped communicating with her completely.
>>
>>71989620
Mine pulls her eyebrows out compulsively (which is apparently an anxiety disorder) and is afraid of supernatural things like ghosts and demons. She won't go out of our bedroom at night without me because she's afraid of the dark and she doesn't want me to go away overnight. Is this degeneracy? Should I be worried?
>>
>>71995294
I personally couldn't deal with that. I get it women are weak, but I worked my ass off to build myself into the man I am today. I have trouble dealing with people that are weak and helpless.
>>
>2016
>not understanding women

theses so called psychological; conditions are a tool they use to manipulate men , a good dick and a good slap when they out of control is enough . maybe 0.5% of the population might actually be nuts but every women claims to have some sort of disorder is just an excuse, and if she was diagnosed guess the religion of the doc that is prescribing her meds
>>
>>71989620
No, her life is already fucked up. The unethical thing to do is to stick around and fuck another human life: yours.
>>
>>71989620
nothing is unethical if you make a sound decision for yourself and intrinsically.
>>
>>71990997
>>71994034
Don't listen to this faggot
It's Eagalus, and you can find him here
http://www.shopfourhorsemen.com/eap.html
>>71990850
He's only like 35 man, just wait for them to get him in stock
>>
You don't need a reason to break up with anyone. If you want to breakup cause you're just bored, fine, sho cares, it's better to be honest than drag things out until it gets too complicated and twisted in lies
>>
>>71990975
You've obviously never dated a chick that had serious issues like that.

Breaking up is tough because you don't want them to literally kill themselves or worse. It's usually just empty threats in an attempt to blackmail you, but even then you aren't 100% sure and you don't want to be the reason some psycho bitch offed herself over
>>
>>71994367

I only ever tried seroquel it was absolute hell

I feel a lot better clean which i am for 5 years
im not destrutive, but I'm also useless

but i was even more uselss on seroquel, sleeping 14-16 hour a day, plop in front of the tv for the rest

at least now i can do housework
>>
>>71991231
gif was gayer than traps, your sense of humor sucks, reddit
>>
>>71995824
what kind of backstory does he have ? does he appear when the constitution is at risk or is he captain americas final form ?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaRoV8TYWvU
watch
>>
File: L'Ange_du_Foyeur.jpg (34 KB, 723x556) Image search: [Google]
L'Ange_du_Foyeur.jpg
34 KB, 723x556
>>71996228

Was never on it.

Important thing is learning yourself what they do and what to expect and if it makes you worse then drop it. I would suggest trying others to see but it's up to you. Such is life.
>>
>>71996719

i know it's a year just to try one, months to get in, months to get out

I also knew a lot of people who have whole medicine cabinets and they're still way more fucked up than me, so i dunno
>>
File: bobby.jpg (32 KB, 615x456) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
32 KB, 615x456
>>71989620
>comic sans
Those kids deserved it.
>>
>>71989620

its not unethical to break up with anyone for any reason

but keep in mind all americans are diagnosed with a mental illness at age 8 so big pharma can sell pills to them
>>
>>71989620
Anxiety isn't that bad. A lot of normie chicks have it but you won't find out for awhile, but in my experience you generally won't have any suspicion unless you date the quintessential type
>>
>>71989820
5 out of every 4
>>
>talk to some cunt who lives in a poorshit slavhole
>after chatting with her for 5 months she asks me if I want to marry her
>laugh my ass off and say "lol no"
>she keeps explaining how that would be a fake marriage and we would both profit and I laugh even more
>tell her she can come here for vacation to suck my dick but I won't ever marry her useless slav arse
>she gets mad but comes crawling back 10minutes later

Woman are fucking stupid
>>
>>71989817

Only in murica /commonshitwealth. Rest of the world only go to the shrink looking for drugs or public benefits.
>>
>>71989620

it's never unethical to break up with your girlfriend

lots of girls will make up bullshit to try and trap you in the shitty relationship, don't listen to whores
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.