[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To singlefags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Why don't you get married to a White girl and maintain our superior White generations?

You degenerate cucks just like sitting on a chair watching 2D shit and jerking off to it

Please grow up, faggots
>>
I want to. But girls don't like me, I am a socialy-retarded assburger. I've wasted so many chances when girls where showing interest in me, but I did what I always do. Nothing.
>>
>>71989481
You are slav, not White. So who cares
>>
>>71989560
>America
>white
Jose please
>>
File: trad chinese waifu.gif (481 KB, 158x281) Image search: [Google]
trad chinese waifu.gif
481 KB, 158x281
>>71989277

im going to marry a chinese girl
>>
>>71989794
How could you even afford the internet? You must be 0.1% rich in your poor hobo country
>>
>>71989853
>da flag

Of course you are going to, Chang.
>>
>>71989907
Yup, I even have no limits on it. Sure feels good to live in white country
>>
>>71989277
Nice going OP

Just stereotype >>71989277
the entire board
>>
I don't even jerk off to white girls anymore, they disgust me.
>>
>>71990417
Many poor rednecks in here would surely welcome you
>>
File: enjoy.png (427 KB, 508x374) Image search: [Google]
enjoy.png
427 KB, 508x374
>>71989277
>Why don't you get married to a White girl
>tfw spic
I'm going to be a wizard in a year so i'm doing the white race a service. At least it makes me feel better when I tell myself this.
>>
>>71989277
western white women are absolute trash and the very definition of whores. They destroyed the social contract of marriage not us.
>>
>>71989277
Why don't you ask those girls instead and fish for same answers here imbecile? I won't commit my entire life to being dumber than me who can destroy it literally on whim.
>>
>>71989560
He's more white than anyone in your little cucky melting pot kek.
>>
>>71990737
>da flag
>b..but slave is White too!

top kek
>>
>>71990603
So what's the alternative? 2D? NOGS?
Stop being degenerate and breed more Whites, that is what we should do to survive in the 21st century
>>
>>71989277

No girl showed any interest in me.
>>
File: black man with glasses.jpg (43 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
black man with glasses.jpg
43 KB, 426x640
>guy on the right
>white
>kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98J2kf0rNDI

whites should breed, it doesn't matter how bad you think your genes are. These fucking niggers breed, why shouldn't you? you are posting here so you're ahead of these niggers in that you're literate. So go make babies, keep the fire alive. When shit hits the fan these animals will not survive because blacks can't plan. see every black neighborhood doesn't have black businesses.
>>
>>71989277
I only know normies and I want a nationalist husbando, but I've never met another natsoc outside of you anons.

I've considered joining National Alliance just so I can possibly meet people that I can speak freely with.
>>
>tfw handsome fit white male
>no gf
The women my age only want black dick. It's awful.
>>
better than wasting money on a girl who 1) probably doesn't want kids 2) probably doesn't want to get married yet and 3) isn't worth marrying anyhow.

fuck that shit. worry about the endless gf/bf relationships that go no where. they are the problem.
>>
>>71991929
Please be in London.
>>
>>71992484
London, Kentucky or Britistan?
>>
>>71989277
they should go to africa and cuck them back instead of wasting their life trying to get some white pussy

make africa white
>>
>>71992645
Oh glorious kike wisdom, how we could ever repay you for your assistance in racemixing?
I know, I invite you to our summer camp, we have fun showers
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.