[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you not taking action into your own hands and seeking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11
File: image.png (128 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 640x1136
Why are you not taking action into your own hands and seeking out and reporting these horrible violent scum to the proper authorities?

Remember, when talking to an employer or law enforcement, be as confident, mature, and as assertive as possible. No use of memes. We need these "people" to be punished.
>>
because we aren't SJWs

take your dumb shit to reddit
>>
File: image.png (141 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141 KB, 640x1136
Remember, always contact the FBI in these situations, they are here to help and generally hate degernate scum as well.
>>
>people should be punished for expressing views opposite mine

free speech man
>>
File: image.png (136 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136 KB, 640x1136
Remember to search through their profiles thoroughly to find a place of employment

In this case the "YMCA Southcoast" in Massachusettes
>>
>>71988951

>Death threats are free speech

Nope
>>
>>71988951
>Directly prompting violence.
>Free Speech

NOT. AN. ARGUMENT.
>>
File: BBsc9dJ.jpg (19 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
BBsc9dJ.jpg
19 KB, 728x546
>>71988951
>free speech man

$25,000 bail man
>>
>>71988951
Not free speech, if you want to defend free speech, you will help in taking these people down.
>>
>>71989026
Satire is free speech.
>>
>>71988867
>Not wanting to do to SJWs what they've been doing to people like us for years
>>
>>71989026
>>71989100
>>71989109
>death threats
on fucking twitter
>>
File: image.png (494 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
494 KB, 640x1136
Lastly, for good measure, make sure to scare/infuriate them with your Twitter troll account.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 750x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 750x920
Someone doxed the wrong person in the last thread and I ended up ordering a pizza to some innocent person's house.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 750x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 750x565
>>71989425
>>
>>71989295
Death threats against a presidential candidate all the same.
>>
>>71989295
Son I don't care if its on the interairwave fart spectrometer network, if somebody threatens assassination on a United States presidential candidate, or anybody else for that matter, they should go down.
>>
>>71989425
How old are you?
>>
File: 4chanFBI.png (35 KB, 475x122) Image search: [Google]
4chanFBI.png
35 KB, 475x122
>>71988846
No one is gonna harm God Emperor Trump if I can do something about it
>>
>>71989425
>No philly steak
>No American cheese
>No sliced provolone
>No green peppers
>No onion
So you just ordered a fucking roll? Top kek.
>>
>>71989976

These "moral crusader" anonymous type fags are no older than 14 - think chanology, but 100x more cancerous.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1415x1910) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1415x1910
I swear to god I would take a bullet for this wonderful BEAUTIFUL man. He is someone I look up to everyday, he has singlehandedly made me into a better person. A common phrase for things I do is "Do it for Trump" I want to make him proud. He stands for all that is right and all that should be in this world. I grew up thinking he's just some famous Buisness guy, wants to maybe be president one day. But now he is someone that I admire with the utmost respect possible. I will do anything in my power to make sure he is not harmed so he can lead my country, and eventually the world, into greater days.
>>
File: fbi pls.jpg (186 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
fbi pls.jpg
186 KB, 1440x900
>>71988846
>>
>>71990361
Yeah never had a real job where they need to deal with people like themselves. Insufferable cunts.

>>71990483
I'll say this, i've become less apologetic and more confident seeing Trump having a go against almost everyone. What he has done already is amazing and will be talked about for decades to come
>>
>>71988951
>treason is free speech
K
>>
>>71990483
I was only 9 years old
I loved Donald Trump
I had all the merchandise
Every night I’d pray to Trump for deporting illegal immigrants
My dad would hear me and call me a racist
I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Donald Trump
I called him a cunt
He slaps me and send me to bed
I’m crying now and my face hurts
I feel a warmth approach me
It was Donald Trump
I’m so happy
He whispers in my ear “we need to build a wall”
Then he gets me out of bed and reaches in his pocket
I’m ready
I open my wallet for Donald
He gives me a small loan of a million dollars
It hurts so much, but I do it for Donald
I feel my wallet tearing as he puts the money in
He roars a mighty roar as he puts the money in
My dad walks in and says “what the fuck”
Donald Trump looks at him and says “you’re fired”
Trump leaves through the window
Trump is love, Trump is life
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.