[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've figured it out /pol/. We've been thinking the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1451850329210.png (807 KB, 847x1045) Image search: [Google]
1451850329210.png
807 KB, 847x1045
I've figured it out /pol/. We've been thinking the wrong way, looking in the wrong places. I constantly see talk and predictions on here that the GOP will force Trump to take on an establishment nominee, in order to get their influence close to the presidency while also preventing the riot that may occur if trump is unfairly denied the nomination. But it just occured to me, and i don't think i've seen anyone else say this, what if a contested convention happens the presidency is given to kasich or cruz or somebody. But the GOP makes trump the VP, thus passifying the more normie part of the segment of people who may protest for Trump, which would thereby make any ensuing protests easyily portrayable as antic by crazy internet people who masturbate to anime. And since in the grand scheme of things the VP has no real power, Don could do no meanigful damage to the establishment or the system, Now one might say Trump would sooner run independently than be VP. But im not 100% sure strange shit goes down at these conventions and this has been a particularly strange election....
>>
File: 1454913872520.jpg (413 KB, 874x524) Image search: [Google]
1454913872520.jpg
413 KB, 874x524
Hillary wins, and the country's cultural wounds continue to fester rather than face treatment. The inevitable is put off, odds further stacked against us.
>>
>>71987899
Trump wouldn't waste his time on VP
>>
>>71988095
More like how long before some diehard Trump supporter made him President?
>>
>>71988095
I know but i've been reading alot about past RNC's recently, and alot of unexpected unpredictable nonsensical stuff seems to go down fairly often. I'm just sayin, screenshot this thread.
>>
>>71987899
Don't get carried away with your imagination. Trump will be nominated. He will simply have to change up some of his plans, compromise with Cruz, maybe do a flat tax thing or something. He should also consider appointing little marco as his VP, that could win over the delegates at the convention. Trump has the upper hand the whole way through this, Cruz and Kasich are fools to think otherwise.
>>
>>71988369

Nah, appointing a stooge like Marco would be a bad idea.

It's Webb.

And Trump isn't wasting his fucking time as a VP. He's the pres.
>>
>>71988095
Not only this but his supporters wouldn't like him as VP. He'd be a liability to the ticket because you'd be getting the massive protests and forfeit the Trump support.
>>
>>71988095
>>71988700
Of course it would be a waste of his time thats why it would be so convenient for the GOP. A fair portion of would be rioters are most likely appeased but trump cant actually really do anything. Ya feel?
>>
>>71988700
Nope it's Huckabee
>>
Trump would never accept a VP position. I personally think Trump will choose Little Marco as his VP.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.