[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on Andrew Jackson Every 1/16th hates him because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: Jackson-Portrait.jpg (702 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
Jackson-Portrait.jpg
702 KB, 1500x1125
Red pill me on Andrew Jackson

Every 1/16th hates him because "muh indians"
But what is good/bad about this man to use in a discussion without being edgy
>>
>ask a question on /pol/
>want a serious answer
pick one
>>
>>71987005
Black jazz culture only existed because of the defence of New Orleans. Had the English won, it would have never developed.

Just a piece of info for black America.
>>
He was the poor white man's president and killed the banks. He's based but it's still a black mark on his character how he treated the Indians who had fought in battle alongside him.
>>
>>71987116
I have hope leaf
Someone will answer that isn't a poo in loo or bongistanian
>>
He fought the Jew/Anglo Bankers and won... for a time. Pure Americana, 1776 spirit. Ugly wife. Survived a shit ton of duels. Penis had large girth.
>>
>>71987005
During the gold rush, all Californian natives died due to the influx of non-natives.

Jackson's "Genocide" of relocating the Cherokee resulted in them still living and owning land.
>>
>>71987185
How was stopping the banks good?
What is wrong with centralized banking and why was he opposed to it?
Not defending banks im just curious
>>
>>71987285
That is a big Jew red pill that I can't properly entertain from my phone. Can someone else pick this up?
>>
File: Jackson__Dueling_Hamilton.jpg (116 KB, 851x565) Image search: [Google]
Jackson__Dueling_Hamilton.jpg
116 KB, 851x565
I actually grew up in Hermitage, TN, which is where Jackson's home, called The Hermitage, is. My house was probably about 2 miles from Andrew's old pad.

So I, uh...okay, in spite of that, I really don't know much more about Andrew Jackson than anyone else.

I have always thought it was somewhat ironic that he was on the $20 bill when he was one of the first and foremost opponents of central banking in this country. I do know that much.

He also dueled. Like, for real. If you offended his honor, he'd challenge you to a duel. Since he did not die in a duel, it seems he was pretty good at it.

A man's man by all accounts. And an enemy of the banks.
>>
>>71987285

Control of money supply is one of the most tyrannical aspects of goverment.
>>
>>71987005
>without being edgy

Too bad he's pretty much the edgiest president ever.

To bad he lost the bank battle.
>>
What was the point of "native" relocation?
Were the natives becoming hostile or not assimilating or what
>>
>>71987005
-Born into a poor family of immigrants
-parents killed in the war, he raised himself pretty much
-Built a large fortune own
-Cucked a guy, leading to the first ever divorce in his home state
-Absolutely wrecked people when he was a general, had no formal training
-Killed the national bank
-Delayed the civil war by pissing off both sides, but giving them enough to not want war (yet)

He was one of the best presidents. He basically just hated career politicians, even though he became one. He also understood the need for expansion of the USA, and to not let blacks become free.

Overall the best populist president and one of the better ones overall.
>>
>>71987005
He fucking hated paper money, he wanted us to use gold and silver coins instead.
>>
>>71987138
Now admittedly I don't know a huge amount about the Battle of New Orleans, but wasn't the fact that it was fought AFTER the war of 1812 ended make that kind of irrelevant?
>>
>>71987634
He grew up on the frontier He wanted poor whites to have the opportunity and prosperity that frontier lands provided.
>>
Despite the fact that he was instrumental in the expansion of the.united states, and generally did not give a single fuck about people not liking his actions, he did on a number of occasions come.very close to overreaching presidential powers. Then again numerous president have done this. Honestly then indian thing whether we like it or not resulted in the large country we have today.
>>
>>71987789
What were the points where he almost overreached his power?
>>
>>71987754
No, peace may have been brokered but as far as anyone in NA knew the war was still on. Had the British won at New Orleans they would have control of the Mississippi river and America would have been completely vulnerable.
>>
>>71987005
He was a freemason kike-lover Protestant as every U.S. leader
>>
>>71987005
Veteran of the Revolution and War of 1812
Only President to be a Pow
Lost his Brother after being POW as well
Received saber wound to the bone on left hand and skull (left permanent mark) from British officer
Survived over 100 duels
carried 2 bullets for life from duels
First governor of Florida
Survived first assassination attempt on a President (and beat his assailant with his cane
Adopted two infant Indians (one a Creek Indian he found in the arms of a dead enemy combatant during his war with the Creeks)
Dismissed 10% of government officials for corruption (more than any other President)
Crusaded against Corruption
Crusaded against the banks
Only President to have no national debt
Parrot thrown out of his funeral for vulgarity
Used Anger as a political tool
Won the popular vote THREE times
Won New Orleans suffering only 63 casualties while inflicting 1500 on his enemy using an army made of freed slaves and pirates
>>
File: Screenshot_20160425-012259~2.png (95 KB, 1154x458) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160425-012259~2.png
95 KB, 1154x458
>>
>>71987718
You forgot...
-foiled and savagely beat the assassin the bankers sent
-only president not to be from one of the major political parties
>>
And he founded the Democrat Part and made the Jackass it's emblem
And he stopped an early Civil War by sheer force of will.
>>
File: cheese.jpg (301 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
cheese.jpg
301 KB, 500x463
>>
>>71987929
While fighting the banks he.ordered money withdrawn from them to spite congresses decision to keep the banks. im not saying fighting the banks was bad but a number of people saw the action as not being within his authority
>>
>>71988122
How'd he manage to postpone it?
How long had the idea been brewing before the ACTUAL civil war?
>>
>>71987005
>Famous duelist Charles Dickinson writes a smear article about Andrew's wife calling her stupid in some tabloid
>Bunch of people read it, Although he's in another state, word gets around to Jackson.
>He is fucking pissed, Has a message delivered to Dickinson, challenging that faggot to a duel
>Dickinson accepts and travels with his whole posse of followers to go duel ol'hickery
>Andrew Jackson know's Dickinson is a phenomenal duelist and has won dozens of duels. Has a plan - let Dickinson take the first shot.
>Dickinson fires, hits Jackson in the chest. Jackson fires, but the hammer didn't fully strike. Rules state duelist has to stand still while other duelist re-cocks pistol.
>Jackson, bleeding from a gunshot wound to the chest, cocks back the hammer and shoots Dickinson in the chest, killing him.

His nickname was "ol'Hickery" because he was apparently tough as "ol'Hickery" during battle.
>>
>>71987005
Fuck Banks
Fuck Indians, too.
Also, fuck Redcoats.
>>
>>71988258
God damn I wish dueling was legal still.
>>
>>71988222
The idea was around for about 30 years before the Civil War actually broke out
He prevented it by
1: Slipping in the Force Bill just in time to prevent the South from acting on the new Tariff on foreign good; and
2: Threatening the hang every secessionist starting with his relative Jefferson Davis
>>
>>71987005
He forcibly moved people from their native lands, doesn't matter if they were feathers or Anglos.
>>
>>71988258
>because he was apparently tough as "ol'Hickery" during battle.

I read that it was because he would walk with his men instead of riding on horseback during his time in the Natchez trails. He gave up his horse for the sick and endured whatever his men went through like Gaius Marius used to.
>>
>Check LA times one day
>HORSEY drew comic about evil whitey white man genocide pure peaceful indians ooga booga DON'T CELEBRATE GENOCIDE #weallhumanbruh

Horsey hates him.
That tells me I like him.
Also my ancestors kept records and were frontiersmen. Fuck natives. Savages.
>>
>>71987522

funny how the man who fought the idea of a central government bank is now on the face of a fiat bill issued by a private central bank
>>
>>71987005
>one of the founder of the Democratic Party
>paid off the entire US debt, only president to do so
>Indian Removal Act
>kept down the banking jew

One of the best /pol/ presidents desu.
>>
>>71988689

oh shit wrong president , they don't even issue 2 dollar bills anymore right ?
>>
>>71988689
It's intentional mockery on the part of the money changers.
>>
>>71988378
Me too bruddah

In the meantime enjoy the heavily romanticized but amazing performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqU37m6uoFw
>>
>>71988107
Oh shit, I haven't seen CLT in ages. Does that /mu/ tripfag now post on here?
>>
>>71988689
He was put on the bill as a "fuck you" to spite him
>>
>>71988758

Nope, they still do indeed make $2 bills with Jefferson on it.

Funny how the guy known for fucking his slaves and leaving a line of black descendants (that the legit part of the family wouldn't recognize, natch) isn't even considered here.
>>
File: nixon jews.png (435 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
nixon jews.png
435 KB, 1364x768
There were only 2 presidents who KNEW, Jackson and Nixon. Unfortunately by Nixon's time the jew was too entrenched, hence why Nixon had to be done away with as a lesson to the pesky goyim.
>>
>>71987285
Here, have a redpill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWH5TlbloU
>>
>>71990596
How was that thing with the Rothschilds and English war bonds even legal and why the fuck did England accept such cuckery?
>>
>>71991987
England didn't really "accept" how it came to be
It's pretty much the only government to organically evolve over the last 800 years without major intervention
It's just that it and the banks evolved symbiotically before the Brits knew what they were getting themselves into
>>
>>71988195
Good man!
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.