[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/, can 2 mgs of Xanax kill you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11
File: XanaxPepe.jpg (32 KB, 640x660) Image search: [Google]
XanaxPepe.jpg
32 KB, 640x660
I'm currently considering taking 2 mgs of Xanax, and I'm unsure what it'll do to me. Does anyone know the effects of taking 2 mgs of Xanax with no tolerance whatsoever?
>>
>>71986738
You will pass out and wake up more tired then you went to sleep.
Xannies are mostly just sleep aids with a relaxing side effect.
Now if you shoot up Heroin then decide to take 2mg of xannies, you will most likely die as the two will stop your heart and flood your lungs.

2 will do nothing but relax you and make you wanna go to sleep.
Don't expect this crazy drug high as thats not what xannies do.

Stupid kids.
>>
>>71986738
I take 420 mgs of xani every minute faggot.
>>
You will wake up when it wears off and have amnesia.
>>
>>71986886
>mgs
>not gs
get on my level pleb
>>
File: ay vittu make.jpg (12 KB, 161x131) Image search: [Google]
ay vittu make.jpg
12 KB, 161x131
>overdose
>benzos

yeah, nah

you're a cunt
>>
OP cut the bar in half and drink like 4 beers. You'll black the fuck out but you'll have a good ass time in the process. Understand that you may ruin your life completely if you do this.
>>
File: shitposting.gif (89 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.gif
89 KB, 600x600
>>71986911
RARE FLAG
>>
>>71986989
Not rare.
>>
>>71986877
This guy is aN idiot.

Xan I'd a blast and no 2 won't kill u.. also drinking will make it more Bad asz..
>>
>>71986877
I remember I snorted heroin and took a Xanax once, almost got 911 called on me but I snapped out of it long enough to tell them not to
>>
>>71986877
If you take to many they cause you to black out and do insane shit like drive around or break into homes. My cousin popped a bunch and started talking and not making any sense and then jumped in our swimming pool and almost drowned and didn't remember any of it.

Xanax mixed with alcohol is pretty dangerous too.
>>
>>71986738
I took 14mg once and I fell and broke my nose. Lol
>>
>>71987054
I guess they also make you type like you were born with a monkeys brain.
>>
File: xanax.jpg (30 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
xanax.jpg
30 KB, 288x216
>>71986738
Xanax just sedates and desensitizes you. It's literally the bluepill.
>>
xanis are stupid. Only real use is to fall asleep after a night of speedy cocaine. Not fun for recreation--sell the bar and buy a pill or 2 of extacy.
>>
>>71987056
Get on my level I once snorted 420,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilos of heroin and Xanax while sipping on my lean in one minute
>>
>>71986738
you will just fall asleep.
>>
>>71987056
Xannax+Heroin is a sure fired way to get a stay at your local E.R. In my town it's one of the leading killers among teens, It's even replaced meth as the drug everyone is trying.
>>
>>71987059
This,
Blacks out and tireless sleep,
If you choose to mix it, careful or tell someone so you don't kill your self. Or don't I'm just some asshole from the internet.
>>
I took however much xanax, less than what you're saying, years ago when I was still a full on degenerate and thought doing drugs was a good way to spend time. I remember taking the pills while listening to music, and I remember waking up in the morning with a bar of chocolate half eaten in the bed with me. The sheets were a mess with chocolate stains. I didn't remember shit and was obviously in a blacked out delirium state, went to the pantry and opened a bar of chocolate to eat in bed, completely on zombie autopilot. Never took pills again.
>>
>>71987059
funny story

I took a half of one and went to the bar before a baseball game, had some shots and beers

my friends told me after the baseball game, I was screaming "NIGGERS" at niggers we drive past in downtown Minneapolis.
>>
>>71987384
Where do you live? Somalia!
>>
>>71987309
Here in California Xanax was last years thing now these fuckers are back to poppin opiates and a bunch of them are coming in from China laced with fentanyl, the fentanyl laced pills have caused 8 deaths in the past 2 months in Northern California alone
>>
>>71987309
It was my gf's idea, she didn't quite understand her tolerance is much higher than mine and I'm a drunk so I'll just take anything
>>
2 xannys won't kill you, newfag

5 marijuanas will kill you though
>>
>>71987517
>doing more than 2 marijuanas at once

We got a bad ass over here guys
>>
>>71987434
Arizona, and Heroin is fucking huge over here.
>>71987453
Same, it's all about Heroin and pills. All downers. I work at the local E.R and it's nothing but 30 and less year olds every night O.Ding and then being brought in just so they can run away and go do more.
>>
>>71987484
Be careful man.
>>
>>71987701
Where I live people don't do drugs
>>
No.

Benzodiazepines are hard to overdose on unless you mix with other drugs.
>>
Stay the fuck off of Benzos.

I was on them 6+ years for bipolar (with various other cocktails) and when I actually found a doctor who wasn't a piece of shit he helped me wean off them.

Fucking christ, the Post Acute Withdrawal is horrific. I was having panic attacks for about a month and my hearing was fucked for TWO YEARS. Not tinnitus, just an inability to clear out my ears when swallowing. It was horrible. Its a stupid fucking drug to use recreationally.
>>
>>71986738
>taking the antidepressant jew

Good job you addict
>>
I went and took 10 mg in 2 hours while drinking roughly two pints of hard liquor.

That night ended with me walking 3 miles to the sheriff's dept., and turning myself in for "conspiring to commit an act of terror" against the presidential office after hearing the details about Obamacare.

3/10 - not recommended
>>
>>71987517
How much is 1 marijuana tho?
>>
File: wojak pepe.jpg (109 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
wojak pepe.jpg
109 KB, 579x570
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>71987981
lol would have loved to see the cops reaction
>>
>>71986738
Not unless you weigh like 90 lbs with zero tolerance. You will definitely probably black out and fall asleep though
>>
>>71988053
About this much
>>
>>71987920
I didn't have any withdrawal symptoms I used for about 4-5 years
>>
>>71987920
>discontinuing use after many years of being mis-prescribed it is comparable to taking it recreationally
nah
>>
>>71987059
I almost killed my self after taking a bunch of klonopin

never fucked with benzo or benzo related drug again, that shit is for cluck heads
>>
>>71988131
They were rather alarmed by my calm sincerity and ability to keep my thoughts in order.

They sympathized with the reaction, but told me that I was approaching it the wrong way.

I spent the night in the suicidal room at the hospital, spoke to a psychologist the following morning, and was released with no charges shortly thereafter.
>>
>>71988568
How?
>>
File: pepe looking.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
pepe looking.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>/pol/ preaches against degeneracy
>ITT you all talk about the fun times you've had fun with drugs
>>
>>71988729
This.

I wish drug-taking degenerates would stay on /b/
>>
>>71988729
>being butthurt about alcohol in pill form
>>
File: hahaha.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>71987430
>>
>>71988729
I have a script for my xanny and only take it as a PRN.

no degeneracy here, anon
>>
>>71986738
it will fuck you, you will likely black out or fall asleep, thus wasting the shit.

start small with xanax it will make you tired so always break the bars in little pieces space them out till you feel sufficiently fucked up but not on the verge of blacking or passing out.

seriously though, xanax is one of the worst drugs for you.
>>
>>71986738
Yes, if I gouge it through your eyeball and into your brain.
>>
>>71988729
Amphetamines are the fuel that drove me to build my business. I don't consider that degenerate.
>>
u good dw
>>
File: 1461116949578.jpg (44 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
1461116949578.jpg
44 KB, 600x473
>mfw getting over a 12mg/day xanax addiction

xanax, not even once.
>>
>>71987059

that's called serotonin syndrome and it can actually kill you.
>>
what is it with white kids and pills? pls OD already
>>
>>71987430
Sounds like something I'd do sober. Sometimes I find it strange that I actually have friends.
>>
>>71986738
On the off chance this is real and not a roleplay thread you don't want to take any drug advice from 4chan.
>>
>>71988835
alcohol is degenerate
>>
>>71989087
>GABAergic drugs
>serotonin syndrome

>>71989114
Stop hating your culture.
>>
>>71986989
NEW FAG

Just kidding.
>>
>>71989107

If anything, 4chan is the most well-versed in degeneracy, so answers here are pretty legit.
>>
>>71988967
in theory prescriptions could weed out drug abusers but in practice a lot get through
also doctors sometimes prescribe radical drugs that people dont really need because they get paid off by the pharmaceutical corporations to do so

not to say you yourself are degenerate, just that prescription does not always equal necessary/safe
>>
>>71988942
>>71989094
true story too

my friends also can't stand niggers.
>>
>>71986738
When I was a teenager I mixed Xanax with post-ban Four Loko

After blacking out, I apparently texted a bunch of random people and threw a party. I woke up to blasting music surrounded by small piles of weed a few hours later
>>
>>71988729
>fun times

My alcoholism and drug use has ruined my life and I encourage everyone to not follow in my footsteps
>>
>>71989231
I work in mental health too.

You couldn't be more correct.
>>
File: green digimon.jpg (123 KB, 1024x797) Image search: [Google]
green digimon.jpg
123 KB, 1024x797
I don't know what the /pol/ consensus is, they probably consider xanax degeneracy. But the first time I took it it was an enlightening experience that calmed my mood and allowed my mind to truly and fully relax and just focus on the current moment. This is coming from someone who believes almost all drugs that affect your psyche in any capacity are degenerate. If you really have anxiety issues, there's no shame in taking it. Just don't become dependent on it as if you NEED it to function, use it as a temporary boost for a short span of time, and don't take it every day.
>>
>>71989195
my country is very big on white guilt, should i just embrace that too since its part of 'my culture'
>>
>xanax
shit tier drug.
load up on kava, kratom, and good ol hashish. if you really need the downer, smoke opium.

plants>pills
>>
>>71989114
Drugs are degenerate and addicts are scum. I regret the times I have smoked cannabis, and that was done legally in Amsterdam. I'm fine with alcohol because it doesn't have such a dissassociative effect. You still feel like you are in control, your inhibitions are just lowered. Cannabis made shit very dreamy like for me, and floaty. Fuck that shit, if you can't have a good time without taking drugs I recommend you take a good hard look at your life, there is probably something seriously wrong with it and the people you hang out with.
>>
>>71989374
wow dude u must b fun at parties LMAO

>>71989440
Cannabis is terrible.
>>
>>71989484
>if you can't have a good time without taking drugs
That's just a straw man.
>>
2mgs will knock you out and put you to sleep. Take .5 aka 1/4 of what you're about to take now otherwise the effects will be wasted after you fall asleep and forget everything. Try to stay awake faggot
>>
>>71986738
No you idiot, you'd have to take like over 80 MG to overdose. If you combine it with alcohol, opiates, or any other seditive, that number will gome down though.

The effect is really subtle. They basically make it so you can't be anxious about anything. If you're having trouble relaxing, xanax is for you. On their own they don't really get you "fucked up" per say. Honestly they're more of a useful drug than a recrational drug. First date? Xanax. Job interview? Xanax. Defusing an armed nuclear bomb? Fucking Xanax.

Also keep this shit off of /pol/ you degenerate faggot. Normally I would shun you but I always want people to be informed about the drugs they are taking
>>
File: 1459286133967.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1459286133967.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>71987981
>turning myself in for "conspiring to commit an act of terror" against the presidential office after hearing the details about Obamacare.

I keked aloud.
>>
>>71986738
If you want to take it for recreational use? Go ahead, if you take it like it is supposed to be taken though, your body will become horribly dependant on it, it's arguably more dangerous than going cold turkey off of heroin, depending on how much you take or how badly your body is addicted it can actually lead to massive stroke, etc, if you go cold turkey and do not keep it in your system when it is needed.

I know, i've taken it throughout my life recreationally, know people who are on it like a doc prescribes, and i know people who got fucked over because of the drug (one of which is paralyzed on half of her body but to a massive stroke brought on by xanax withdrawal).

Trust me this is one drug you do not want to take like a doctor tells you.
>>
>>71989583
>Job interview? Xanax.

>And what would you say are your weaknesses?
>Niggers - they're just awful, aren't they?
>>
>>71989316
my bad.

stay strong phampai
>>
>>71986877
Honestly I've done the trifectra, heroin, alcohol, and xanax several times. I had more than a little bit of a tolerance to each though.
I used to be a pretty serious degenerate.
>>
2 mg of Xanax will most likely cause you to pass out for an extended period of time, Benzodiazepines themselves aren't lethal unless you consume a ridiculous amount. The lethality comes from when it's mixed with other drugs, mainly depressants like Alcohol, but they are highly addictive, and one of the few drugs where withdrawals can actually cause physical death. Honestly, it's a fucking dumb drug to abuse recreationally, and the amount of friends that I knew that became addicted to them is stupidly high.
>>
>>71989348
>I work in mental health
work with anyone with /pol/ tier views?
>>
>>71989796
I shot up after spending the previous night drinking and I spent the entire day vomiting, how did you pull that off
>>
>>71989484
>I'm fine with alcohol
m8
>>
>>71989672
>"We've been looking for someone like you for a long time anon, you're hired."
>>
>>71989520
at a oarty i would know not to say /pol/ tier shit, but im on /pol/ so whats the problem?

also
>lolzzy, you must be fun at parties XD
go back to rebbit or 9gag or faceberg or wherever you came from
>>
>>71989670
Blowing my fuckin mind breh. I knew benzos were bad news, but I had no idea the repercussions from using (outside dumb shit done on them) was so bad.
>>
>>71990004
lighten up and play some beer pong buddy LMAO
>>
>>71989672
kek
>>
>>71989879
Shoulda clarified, I never shot heroin, only snorted. Did it erryday for a couple years. Money well spent :')
>>
>>71990055
It's about the same as alcoholism. Habitual use is definitely to be avoided.
>>
>>71986738
No 2mg wont kill you. If youre not used to it, you will however turn into a fucking retard rather quick and most likely pass out somewhere.
>>
>>71990128
Shooting is pretty nice, wouldn't recommend it
>>
>>71986738
You'll be fine just don't go out in public
>>
>>71989849
Lots of red pilled therapists out there, but most don't talk about it, others are totally cucked.

It's more of a tongue in cheek thing when it has to do with niggers or degenerate single moms or whatever.

If looking, find a Christian therapist.

Any decent therapist knows conservative values are the most mentally healthy and keep the family unit intact, which is the backbone of society.
>>
>>71988729
Drugs are bad mmmmkay
>>
>>71990055
Yup, you wanna know what's even funnier? Said female who had that massive a stroke was a little petite female, 24 at the time, couldn't have weighted more than 120 pounds.

>>71990203
It is literally nothing like alcohol bro, this shit can make you lose yourself and quite literally murder someone with ease, there have actually been a lot of xanax fueled rampages/murders, look it up.
>>
>>71990128
pretty degenerate anon, not gonna lie
>>
>>71990383

you'd be surprised at the amount of people who have used heroin on /pol/
>>
All drugs affect people differently, some more so than others. You could end up blacking out while still going about your day, you just wont remember anything. Or you wont feel anything, but your friends will say that you were completely different. These were pretty much my experiences with just a couple mg, but for others 2mg is nothing. The reverse was true for pain killers. I was able to take many mgs of pain killers all day with no issue while people I know can barely handle 5mg without getting all weird. Just be safe if you do, please don't drive. In my opinion drugs don't do anything special and they are not worth the time, money, or potential consequences.
>>
>>71987309
Couldn't you just sell the combo under a different name?
>>
2 mgs? That's fucking nothing. That's like one pill.

You pussy ass son of a bitch. You should take like four pills to even feel "fucked up".

Or take a couple pills then drink some beers.

I wouldn't fuck with benzos though. That shit straight up fucks with your brain. It makes you less anxious, but after awhile you'll feel MORE anxious when you're not on the pills. The brain bounces back.

You should just not fuck with that shit at all. Once you're on benzos you're on benzos for life, unless you go to rehab or some shit.
>>
>>71990248
My buddy that introduced me to it, after work we would hang out at his place, have a few beers, listen to classic rock and he would shoot and I would snort. Probably some of the best times I've had in my life if I'm bieng honest.

Predictably, he died of an overdose. Fucking terrible, he wasnt a nigger like most other pieces of shit involved with that travesty of a drug. The man was soft-spoken and friendly as hell as long as you were nice to him; an IQ of which I'd estimate to be 130+. Shit sucks.
>>
>>71990428
not surprised at all

but they should know how degenerate it is

they'll be sucking off their nigger drug dealer in no time
>>
>>71990354
I was talking about withdrawal: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens

>make you lose yourself
Known as blacking out, or retrograde amnesia combined with lack of inhibition, which of course can happen on alcohol too.

>quite literally murder someone with ease
Paradoxical reaction, which can also happen on alcohol (just look at any British town at night - some drunk cunt is always beating someone into a coma or permanently blinding them with glass).

Both drugs are GABA positive allosteric modulators, so they have similar effects and similar (potentially fatal) withdrawal symptoms.
>>
>>71987701
Dude H is bad here too. Use to be Meth like 8-10 years ago. Now every faggot us using heroin.
>>
File: 1449477277327.jpg (44 KB, 620x700) Image search: [Google]
1449477277327.jpg
44 KB, 620x700
>>71987981
>>
>>71990531
Yeah don't do Benzos, I binged for a month then quiet cold turkey. The first week I couldn't sleep and I thought I was going to die. I wanted to go to the ER, but I thought they would turn me in so I just toughed it out and by day 10-11, I could concentrate and think straight again. Not fun.

I still get small tremors a year later that I never had before binging on them/
>>
>>71990556

lay your weary mind to rest, every heroin user knows how degenerate they are, I can assure you this
>>
>>71989583
I get what you're saying, but the abuse potential is very high because life in general causes anxiety for a lot of people, thus Xanax all day erryday.
>>
>>71990556
I leave the nigger sucking/fucking to my girlfriend
>>
>>71990924
True, plus the withdrawals are among those special few that can actually kill you.
>>
Heroine is faggot degenerate shit. Benzos are acceptable only if you have enough restraint to use them sparingly and in appropriate situations

You're not a pure white American if you use hard drugs
>>
>>71989926
M8 alcohol has been consumed by humans for thousands of years. Fucking heroin and xanax? Fuck that shit. The less drugs the better and don't over-do the alcohol either.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.