[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia's military purchased five (5) dolphins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: bottlenose-dolphin.jpg (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
bottlenose-dolphin.jpg
1 MB, 1600x900
>The dolphinarium pledged that by August 1 it will supply three male and two female dolphins aged 3-to-5 years old, "with all teeth intact ... [and] no mucus from the blowhole," the website said.

>The ministry will pay $26,000 for the animals

What are they using them for?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russia-s-military-just-bought-five-bottlenose-dolphins-it-won-n560471
>>
Many governments train dolphins to do water ops with bombs and shit. They sometimes put bombs on their noses. Not really spooky stuff they are just easy to train
>>
>>71986702
I want to buy 5 russian lolitas, I mean machine guns too. The more that crazy daughter of yours haunts me, more bad luck happens. _Someone_ is interested in this shit.
And of course she already fucked with me. Certainly I was sleeping and I was put to sleep then nicely raped. I mean, come on... If I knew that was my turn to bang Cleopatra itself I would do my very best. (some times I even think that You guys fuck with my mind sinply because when I get that ass not even a black guy will be interesting anymore)
>>
File: dolphin.jpg (172 KB, 1346x628) Image search: [Google]
dolphin.jpg
172 KB, 1346x628
>>71986702
For dat tight dolphin vagina.
>>
>>71986702
More dolphins for Natalia
>>
they could probably be trained to track nuclear subs
>>
>>71987129
did the shitposting robot go haywire or something with this post?
>>
>>71986702
Some high tier military official prolly just played Command and Conquer for the first time.
>>
>>71987129
Brazil, you are drunk. Go home.
>>
>>71987611
this.

They strap GPS/GLONASS electronics to them and transmit the locations of the subs they follow
>>
File: 5153.jpg (8 KB, 300x318) Image search: [Google]
5153.jpg
8 KB, 300x318
>>71986702

DOLPHINS WITH FRICKEN LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS
>>
>>71987901
this
>>
>>71986702
they are nuclear tipped dolphins brah
>>
Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>71986702
>dolphins aged 3-to-5 years old, "with all teeth intact

Apparently they aren't British dolphins.
>>
>>71990254
My sides
>>
File: red_alert_dolphin_display.png (104 KB, 662x414) Image search: [Google]
red_alert_dolphin_display.png
104 KB, 662x414
I AM YURI
OBEY ME
>>
>>71986702
gay sharks for their gay president
>>
>>71990254
>no mucous in the blowhole

They aren't German either.
>>
>>71987129
You OK man?
>>
>>71990444
it says "from the blowhole"
murrican edumacation
>>
Dolphins are sexual degenerates who need to be zyklon'd
>>
>>71986702
Fricken dolphins with laser beams
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.