[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jim Webb has awoken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1460875730234.png (3 MB, 1691x2060) Image search: [Google]
1460875730234.png
3 MB, 1691x2060
He's going to be Trump's VP.

Since this entire election started people have been associating Trump with Andrew Jackson.

Jim Webb's twitter has been silent for months... then just a few hours ago https://twitter.com/JimWebbUSA announces that "Examining the recent debate about President Andrew Jackson, Jim Webb wrote a piece for Monday's @washingtonpost. We'll share it in the a.m."

Jim Webb is perfect to reignite the "Reagan Democratic" power and being a Democrat. Andrew Jackson was a democrat and one of his VPs was republican.

They're flashing signs, telling those of us who are listening.
This is going to happen.
>>
If Webb was Trump's VP I would happily vote for them.
>>
>>71986406
I'm so fucking conflicted.

I was a harcore /webb/slinger when he was running, but I think Trump's economic platform is completely unsustainable and that he's already destroyed foreign relations before even being nominated.
>>
File: supnigga.jpg (29 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
supnigga.jpg
29 KB, 534x401
Na Nuggah, Trump ain't no dummy. Trump's only got one legit choice:
>>
web has too much head
>>
>>71986406
With the corrupt bargain made, and trump acting with Jackon's in-your-faceness, this would be the next step
>>
>>71986581
Webb also seems super well suited with Trump in terms of China policy. The only person who talks about China more than Trump is Webb.
>>
>>71986406

I would lose all respect for Webb.

He's a hundred times the man Trump is and such an alliance would diminish him.
>>
>>71986406
CAN'T EBB THE WEBB
>>
File: 1461482625526.png (1 MB, 782x4500) Image search: [Google]
1461482625526.png
1 MB, 782x4500
>>71986581
> but I think Trump's economic platform is completely unsustainable

perpetually loosing a trade war is not sustainable you concern trolling cuck

read up nigger:
>imposing a tariff in times of steep trade imbalance boosted GDP
>tariffs only hurt growth when used during times of balanced trade
>net exporters (chinks) have A LOT more to loose in a trade war
>>
File: trfgyuhjk.png (399 KB, 880x572) Image search: [Google]
trfgyuhjk.png
399 KB, 880x572
>>71986624
hear what this hoe did today on Canadian TV?
>>
>>71986581
>manufacturing
>unsustainable

Please anon
>>
>>71986934
>American Thinker
So the conservative counterpart to Salon. Let's try the Tax Policy Center:

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan

>ABSTRACT

>This paper analyzes presidential candidate Donald Trump’s tax proposal. His plan would significantly reduce marginal tax rates on individuals and businesses, increase standard deduction amounts to nearly four times current levels, and curtail many tax expenditures. His proposal would cut taxes at all income levels, although the largest benefits, in dollar and percentage terms, would go to the highest-income households. The plan would reduce federal revenues by $9.5 trillion over its first decade before accounting for added interest costs or considering macroeconomic feedback effects. The plan would improve incentives to work, save, and invest. However, unless it is accompanied by very large spending cuts, it could increase the national debt by nearly 80 percent of gross domestic product by 2036, offsetting some or all of the incentive effects of the tax cuts.
>>
>>71987341
>spending cuts
>FOREIGN AID
>WELFARE
soon...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.