[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which state in the US do you guys think is the best place to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: us-map.gif (73 KB, 800x563) Image search: [Google]
us-map.gif
73 KB, 800x563
Which state in the US do you guys think is the best place to live?
I currently live in Florida, and I wanna get the fuck out of here as soon as I finish University.

So based on your experiences, what's the best place to live in the United States? Which state is the best economically, politically, culturally, etc.
>>
I was born and raised in southern Arizona. Northern Arizona is really nice. I'd recommend that. The gun laws are the best in the nation, the land is affordable, tons of federal land, decent climate if you avoid the southern half of the state.

I currently live in north Georgia which is pretty great. I really enjoy living in the south for the climate, people, food, culture, laws, etc. Everything is pretty good here in my opinion.
>>
Moving to Florida in 2 month, why are you so eager to gtfo?
>>
>>71986348
Months
>>
Arkansas believe it or not
>>
>>71986382
What's Little Rock like?
>>
I'm in Utah. It is weird from the outside and I understand, I was born in it, molded by it. But if you get past the goofy Mormons you'll realize it's not so bad, if you want to actually live in shit live in Salt Lake, anywhere else with a decent size of people (St George, Odgen) is pretty cool. Black people don't seem to be a problem since they aren't comfortable around Mormons either. Low cost of living, decent communities, lots of nature to check out, the only issue if it's your thing is the alcohol laws.

But it is out in the middle of nowhere so I get why people don't come.
>>
>>71986598
Like a small Denver with trees everywhere
>>
>>71985805
Detroit, MI

desu you won't get any gold nuggets here about the true best state, just some biased bullshit about the state.
>>
Any state but mine.

Transplants OUT
>>
File: Muh Maine v1.0.png (2 MB, 1980x848) Image search: [Google]
Muh Maine v1.0.png
2 MB, 1980x848
>>71985805
Maine
>Freest*
>Whitest
>Least Religious**
>Largely Rural

*Quite literally everything from guns and lolis to raw milk and owning a wolf is legal

**Not in the fedora-tipping sense, more in the nobody-gives-a-shit sense, live your life as you see fit.
>>
>>71986348
Its not that it's bad, its just not for everyone. I've lived in Florida since I was 5 years old, so I'm pretty tired of it. All the terrible drivers, tons of old people, the warm climate ALL year long. Some people might argue that thats a good thing. Florida is great for people who want to go to the beach a lot, which I don't. I like living by the coast though. I just wanna live somewhere else for a change, not in Florida for the rest of my life.
>>
>>71985805
What a faggot, Florida literally has everything you ever need.
>>
>>71986919
Maine is the only northeastern state I respect.

Keep on keeping on.
>>
>>71986950
Did you ever have a problem with spics besides them driving terribly
>>
>>71986950
Colorado is for you.
>>
>>71986919
what is it with maine and new england in general with their intense, obsessive fetish of clams, crabs and lobster?
>>
File: maine_heritage.png (368 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
maine_heritage.png
368 KB, 1600x960
>>71986919
I love being from Maine
>>
>>71987113
Don't listen to this guy. Colorado is awful.

Stay away, it sucks here, please don't make yourself sad by coming here. Did I mention don't come here?
>>
>>71987113
Shhhhhh, don't give out our gold nuggets about CO to anyone.
>>
>>71985805
New Hampshire
>decent economy
>only Republican state in the northeast
>95% white
>>
>>71987284
Floridafag would love it there though Denver is like St Pete/Tampa except no water
>>
>>71987368
Nope, it's a hellhole and only awful humans like myself can stand living here.

The other 49 states are all much better and he should look there.
>>
>>71986919
Came here to post this.
>>
>>71987368
You are correct. Denver is ehh, but desu don't listen to anyone on /pol/, go to CO for a week, or two days even, you can see the whole state from north to south in a day if you went from early morning till night.
>>
>>71985805
If you're a careerist and desire home ownership, go to Texas.

I'm from Texas. Most people have a really wet personality and enjoy their careers and the weather. You might as well. I'm a pretty committed city guy and like rain, cold, pines and clouds, so I'm probably jumping ship to Washington pretty quick, here. Avoid Austin and The Woodlands. They're like colonies of pretentious, empty-headed Cali-rats.
>>
>>71987448
Floridafag has a natural tolerance to hellholes already
>>
>>71986919
>RedSox
Degerate
>>
>>71987479
Colorado is for Coloradons.

No more transplants.
>>
Planning to move to either Mississippi or Georgia because I can't put up with this LGBTQWCAHDMNPZXY shit.
>>
>>71987284
Stop trying to get people to stop moving to Colorado.

We love to send our homeless and drug addicts to Colorado. We get a better state and they get societies rejects.
>>
>>71987559
What else? The friggin' Yankees? Keep dreaming bud.
>>
>>71987616
I remember when we'd literally pay homelessfags to take a one-way trip to Dallas. The city was cleansed. Since we had this dyke mayor in Houston for years, we quit doing that and now downtown looks like Dawn of The Dead after 2am.
>>
>>71985805
as an Arizonan, I may be biased, but I love my state, it's beautiful, and has basically every climate in the US.

Gun laws are a plus, and there's plenty of land to go to if you want to get out of the city.
>>
>>71987601
The reality is that most of the country will keep weed illegal for another 10 to 20 years. This will be enough time for all the "420 blaze it" degenerates to migrate to Colorado and Washington.
We will loose degenerates and become better states will Colorado will become more and more populated with some of the worst of society.

Have fun.
>>
>>71987606
Georgia is pretty damn gay dude
>>
>>71988091
The homeless from other states are trash but they aren't even our worst transplants.

Upper-middle class Californians are what is truly killing this state.
>>
>>71987106
Yes. Spics but mostly niggers.
I remember in middle school the spics and niggers were the worst part of going to school, they'd act like monkeys on the bus. Back then I wasn't racist but I slowly started disliking them when they would harass "da white boi" or "da gringo" for no reason. Got in a few fights in middle school, really messed up this stupid nigger that kept flicking my ear on the bus.
Then in high school I was in an advanced program with the hardest classes in the school (AP Calc, Physics, etc) so there were 0 spics and niggers, so I didn't have to worry as much about the stupid apes harassing me.
>>
>>71987487
I do want to own a home at some point, and I am going to be in the cyber security once I graduate university. I'm really passionate about my career, its not just a "job" to me.
Which part of Texas do you live in and what is your career?
>>
>>71988671
*cyber security field
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.