[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will /war/ happen and who will win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: wSieci-Islamic-rape-europe-2.jpg (202 KB, 885x1149) Image search: [Google]
wSieci-Islamic-rape-europe-2.jpg
202 KB, 885x1149
>>
I remember that poster lol
10 points for Polacks. It will start once Sweden burns to the ground which is very soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1500x1000
>white devil thinking he has a chance
Majority of you turned into femboi faggots
>>
its already happening and the kikes are winning
>>
>>71985229
That's not shopped at all.
>>
File: Muslims-In-Sweden.jpg (403 KB, 934x674) Image search: [Google]
Muslims-In-Sweden.jpg
403 KB, 934x674
>>71985348
You sure? I think Sweden will burn but people will just watch and the media will just cover it up as white people were oppressing the "native swedes" ("Oh they were born in sweden so they are native!")
I feel a bigger nation needs to be hit and hit hard. Russia, Britian, America,etc...

I just don't know about Sweden maybe I'm being a little blackpilled but I feel people just don't care about Sweden because everyone knows they are a bunch of Cucks and invited this, rather than Germany and Britain which are forced into this.
>>
>>71985681
Russia? Nah, too proud. Britian? Maybe, 50/50
America? Not claiming if Trump wins, shit will go down. It's just lots of queer blue pilled fags will cause terror acts more than muslims.

Germany? Yes, most definitely. Either Sweden or Germany.
>>
>>71985384
>devil
you mean jesus's chosen people.

only whites have enough love and empathy to try help others who shamelessly exploit them. only whites have enough spiritual development to form philosophies while everyone else is stuck in animalistic, carnal state of a beast, marked with it.

jesus said his people will be hated, oppressed and killed. it's happening now.
>>
2.5 year from now
a strong man will rise in Germany (SJW-COMMIE)
Invade Poland for killing refugees and "human rights" violations
Open civil war

Trump will aid Nationalist Europe and we will win, pushing back the barbarians into the Atlantic.
>>
>>71989530
Why do you think the strong man will be an sjw-commie?
It seems that since the far right is rising in Germany that the strong man might be a nationalist.

Also if it is a sjw commie it would either be a strong-woman or a strong-Arab-German
>>
>>71985434
It's not. It's the cover of a polish magazine- it made headlines for a few days. I would provide a link but I'm mobile browsing and getting ready for work.
>>
>>71989649
Just a feeling I guess. The evil doers are going to double down and they won't deviate from their course. Ultimately they want world Communism, which in the end benefits the Jewish oligarchs.

After WW2, the Kikes who run the Anglo-USA system completely dominated post war Europe and were the founders of the EU conglomerate. Through the cultural marxist brainwashing via academia and media, they've trained a generation to be complete subservient SJWs. I think a charismatic person (the reflection of Trump) will rise and unify the Islamo-Commie hivemind and use it as a force to bring about "world peace" through complete brute force. This will be supported by the UN with cooperation of China who will be used in military capacity.
>>
File: non-repeating digits.png (2 KB, 188x214) Image search: [Google]
non-repeating digits.png
2 KB, 188x214
>>71985229
>white woman

>brown men

But islamophobia isn't racism because Islam isn't a race, amirite?
>>
If war does occur could it get to a point where ethnic cleansing is popular and accepted?
>>
>>71990140
like 95% of people who subscribe to Islam are either Arab, African, Indian, or Indonesian and of those the vast majority of economic migrants to Europe are only Arabs and Africans
>>
>>71991505
Bosnians are white.
>>
>>71990089
>Islamo-Commie

Xinjiang chinks? Why?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.