[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to Philly and Chicago later this year. Which place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: map blacks.png (163 KB, 950x766) Image search: [Google]
map blacks.png
163 KB, 950x766
I'm going to Philly and Chicago later this year. Which place should I be more afraid of?
>>
I've lived in Chicago my whole life, I'm white and I'm fine. Your map is a littel skewed because it treats everything from 12% to 49% as the same. Chicago itself is about 30% black, and they are very well segregated in their own neighborhoods. The ones allowed to live in civilized parts of the city are well vetted.

Chicago is /pol/'s racist utopia, believe it or not.
>>
>>71985070
have fun in chicago man
chicago is basically the homeland of pinball
>>
West Philadelphia, born and raised...
>>
File: philly-good.jpg (439 KB, 702x614) Image search: [Google]
philly-good.jpg
439 KB, 702x614
chicago

Philly still has a lot of working italians and irish, polish. Still blue collar, dockworkers, navy yard etc. still have some industry and manufacturing and shipping.
Still love their Mummers parades. Most of philly is good, plenty of well kept tourist areas; center of town, city hall, masonic lodge, arts centers, reading terminal market, chinatown, Boathouse row, Museum of art. Cops are not afraid to kick butt and take names--wait till you see one of their motorcycle cops.

Everything you want to see is in the blue area; independence hall, liberty bell, old town, markets, cheesesteaks, shopping, chinatown, landmarks, penns landing etc, and they are great, you'll be fine. Don't miss at least seeing the outside of the museum of art.

If you wander outside the blue area, turn back if you start seeing crown fried chicken on every corner.
>>
File: Flag_of_Chicago,_Illinois.svg.png (30 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Chicago,_Illinois.svg.png
30 KB, 2000x1333
>>71985070
Born and raised Chicagoan reporting in.

Chicago is a heavily segregated city. Avoid the scummy parts (Humboldt Park, south of Hyde Park, southside, east of Midway, etc). Then you have pockets of good, like Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Ukrainian Village, and the far northside in general.
>>
>>71986057
this
t. CC resident
>>
File: 1460511755588.jpg (221 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1460511755588.jpg
221 KB, 750x500
>tfw my city is no longer 50-85.68
>>
Depends when. If you're hitting Philly before the Democratic convention, I'd worry more about Chicago. If you're hitting it after, and Bernie isn't the nominee, I wouldn't be surprised if the city was dominated by destruction of corporate property and street occupation by an anarchist black bloc like are currently in Paris (Happy March 56th). If you aren't a riot cop you won't be in danger, but it won't be a prime vacation spot.
>>
Chicago is fine because it's crazy segregated. Just stay north of the Stevinson and you're pretty much good. Philly is a shithole all over.
>>
I'm from Philly and I'd have to say Chicago. But when you get to Philly you definitely don't want to be walking around Kensington unless you're a seasoned heroin addict who knows what he's doing. Probably don't want to walk through West Philly at night. You will be fine in Center City or University City though.
>>
>>71985228

chicago cops are basically nigger wranglers. i was there a few summers ago and some nig was downtown by that big ass target, sitting on a bench drinking something. cops rolled up and hauled that fucker off immediately.

i was staying in evanston and some dude beat the fuck out of a black hooker and threw her out of his house. we called 911 and they were there in like, 1 minute. scooped that nigger up and they were out.
>>
>>71988969

Have fun getting your shit rocked in July.
>>
File: 1458011797548.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1458011797548.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
>>71985070

>an entire county

>85% KONG
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.