[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did nationalism die in australia people are openly mocked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: index.png (3 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
index.png
3 KB, 318x159
when did nationalism die in australia

people are openly mocked for flying the flag in their yards, people don't buy austrlian made, they don't support the armed forces, they put the interests of foreigners above those of their own citizens.

austrlian culture is considered un-cultured, patriots are called bogans, nationalists are called fascists

city folks fear guns, and don't see the need for an army at all, they think people all over he worlds are their friends
>>
>>71984215
You need to start a war. Get some of your fellow bogans together, you'll figure it out.
>>
>>71984215
In every country nationalists are called fascists, blame PC "Culture".
>>
>>71984215

I blame Melbourne
>>
File: 1461056902709.png (143 KB, 480x340) Image search: [Google]
1461056902709.png
143 KB, 480x340
>>71984215
People have to be delusional if they don't see a need for an army.
>>
>>71984215
Nationalism died because our government does not support our culture at all. Australia is culturally full of people who don't give a fuck, we're beer drinking cuss drinking bogans who look after their mates and are laid back as heck.

But we live in a literal nanny-state where our two parties are literally identical, EVERYTHING is banned or regulated heavily and we're getting liberalist bullshit shoved down our throats. We're the most laid back culture in the world with one of the most heavily regulated populations, of course our citizens feel a disconnect with our country.
>>
>>71984783
>Sprouting liberal bullcrap
>Restricts everything

Libertarians really like to go against their ideology don't they?
>>
>>71984424
>start a war

With who, Indonesia?

All they'd have to do is release some of their wildlife into Jakarta and it'd wipe out the entire population.
>>
When they found out Australia was just discount England
>>
>>71984215
When you lost a war against birds. But you did redeem yourself by killing a shit ton of them with the "British Nuclear Weapons Tests", which was, in reality, Nuclear Warfare against birds. Therefore the culprit is Melbourne
>>
File: Melbourne.jpg (357 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
Melbourne.jpg
357 KB, 1305x892
>>71984910
>>
>>71984926
wish the government would do that. but apparently releasing our genocidal wildlife is apparently "Bad"
>>
>>71984215
>australian made
Overpriced shit
>support the armed forces
When have we ever done that?
Servicemen have always been aknowledged as redundant bogan hoons

I think you're confusing Australia for clappistan
>>
>>71984215
you didnt shitpost hard enough
you did this
>>
File: flage8.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1307) Image search: [Google]
flage8.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1307
>>71984215
>people are openly mocked for flying the flag in their yards

That's the opposite here, even the local walmart flies a Canadian flag. Australia needs to get with the times and adopt a plant-related flag.
>>
I'm not an Australian Nationalist because I wont defend feminisim or multiculturalisim and Australia has both those things.
>>
>>71984910
I mean stuff like the 'Sugar-tax' our huge taxes on alcohol and tobaccos, all the liberalist ideology sprouted as an excuse to restrict and tax. Australians as a culture really don't care about that sort of stuff, but our government has a huge disconnect with what we actually want.
>>
>>71984727
and yet large parts of our defense budget are unfunded because infrastructure for them isnt being layed out now

and an enormous ammount of money goes in the way of defence contracts; which in reality act as tribute to the US

>>71984783
> we're beer drinking cuss drinking bogans who look after their mates and are laid back as heck.
that's a pretty big blue pill mate

they say that to demean patriots, and degrade the Australian culture, austrlians have always been frank, hardworking and open people; yet they pain us as lazy drunks
>>
File: gentry.jpg (70 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
gentry.jpg
70 KB, 640x360
>>71984215
Australia's problem is the lack of an aristocratic gentry. There are lots of progressive cuckold middle-class strivers, but sadly no gentry.
>>
>>71984926
well many people don't know, but we had direct millitary conflict with indonesia, and fought a proxy war with them in papua

indonesia is effectively run by the army, and groups of paramillitaries that carried a series of mass killings and a coup
they are one of the worlds largest producers of terrorists, JA and other extremist islamic groups effetively run many regional areas and enforce sharia law
recently they started enforcing it on non-muslims for the first time

why do you think we maintain relations with china, japan, vietnam etc, but have little to do with indonesia
>>
>>71985281
Not demeaning patriots at all, lazy does not = laid back. I think as a culture the average person is pretty laid back, we're people who just want to live and let live.
>>
>>71985157
not sure if bait

austrlian products keep supply chains in australia, lack of trade protectionism saw our auto industry die and it's bringing mass unemployment to many regions

cheaper products are often only competitive because their supply chain relies on cheap labour, if we support those systems of industry the only way we can be competative is to put austrlaians in the same sub-standard living conditions; which is already happening

the armed forces are there to stop someone invading us, period
saying "what have they ever done for us", is like saying "what is all the security in banks good for, nobody robs banks anymore"
>>
>>71985233
it's so bad here a lot of places fly an indigenous flag with the austrlaian one, even public schools

they had to threaten funding cuts to many to stop the practice
>>
>>71985513
I knew all that shit already.

The Philippines are constantly trying to put-down Indonesian and Islamist group-backed terrorists, too.

They also have had a problem with iconoclasm in Indonesia, considering all the islands used to be Hindu or pagan and have a lot of temples and shit left over.

The only difference between Indonesia and al-Qaida's Afghanistan is the climate.
>>
>>71985266
I think that's a false conflation of the left-right divide and nationalism

leftisits can be nationalists too, it's just that they generally arn't in Australia
>>
>>71985823
my school has that indigenous flag flying constantly, and we have some 3rd flagpole idk why.
>>
>>71985757
I understand those things, but it still doesn't change my point.

I'm not buying australian made for 5 times the price of chinaman shit with built in redundancy timers.

And our armed forces, past WWII heroes, have never gotten the "support our troops" and parade bullshit burgerfats love so much.
>>
The schools have indoctrinated anyone under 25 with the shitty multicultural narrative.
>>
>>71985538
I think that laid back culture is being exploited by minorites

they get the best treatment and the most legal rights of almost anywhere in the world, yet they just keep pushing for more and more

and multiculturalism has become a genuine threat to our way of life
people used to come to Australia to become australian, now they come and try to make everyone follow their cultural norms

we allow the wealthy to make money at the detriment of australians through pricing up housing, selling to foreign corporations, and sending money offshore
>>
>>71984215
It died when KRudd was elected.
Even though the Liberals are more than happy to sell us out to the Chinese, at least they aren't a bunch of SJW faggots.
Tony was supposed to fix all that, but he failed miserably.
>>
>>71985757
Can you please explain the difference between being invaded and tratiors selling the country to fogeriners so that whites are replaced with non-whites?
>thx, I'm having trouble understanding the difference.
>>
>>71986222
At least he stopped da boats.
>>
>>71985833
yet most austrlaian are largely ignorant of that, at the very least they pay it little mind

we live next to literally the largest muslim country on earth, and most people couldn't tell you the name of their president, anything about there history

speaking out against the indonesians is taboo here, for fear of repercussions, and that's a dangerous trend

we need an army large enough to be comfortable speaking out agains the indonesian way of life, which is frankly revolting
>>
>>71986060
legit the teachers constantly tell us that "Diversity is good" and that "Multiculturalism" is our strength.

and the other degenerates i study with parrot this shit.
>>
fucking hate how Australia is terrible for spying on indonesia, yet everyone ignores them spying on us back in 03.
>>
cultural marxism in schools indoctrinating white people to accept their own destruction

>>71984727
Greens policy is to strip the armed forces back to a peacekeeping force, ironic considering our underfunded forces could barely operate in INTERFET, the last time we seriously tried peacekeeping on a large scale.
>>
>>71985991
it shouldn't be up to the individual consumer, because those in need will always support companies that undercut fair wages

we need only ban imports of goods we can make ourselves.
there is a price spike, local companies cash in and expand, the price falls again.

ultimately what each individual looses in higher goods prices, the gain a third back in the taxes generated, and another third in the decreased unemployment and increased job security
>>
>>71984215
>TFW European colony with no identity.
>>
>>71986431
>cultural marxism in schools indoctrinating white people to accept their own destruction

True, SOSE teacher told us we need to accept immigration because our birthrates are so low, and that immigrants are the only solution.
>>
>>71985976
>>71985823
my school was rural as fuck, still had an abo flag and a torres strait islander flag.
no fucking clue why there was like 5 abo's in total at the school
>>
File: wtf is this.jpg (79 KB, 640x623) Image search: [Google]
wtf is this.jpg
79 KB, 640x623
What's she sitting in? I thought a tank or something but it's made of concrete.

Edit: Wrong thread.
>>
>>71986286
Unfortunately that's all he gets credit for.
Backflipping on his promise to remove 18C was the biggest cuck move.
>>
>>71986522
Nah man that would never work in a global world.

The only thing we can do is make solid products that last. Which we don't. The current australian model is to ape the rest of the world.

If they made a washing machine that would last 30 years (we we could, but won't) then maybe I would buy Aussie products.
>>
>>71986654
to "Respect the traditional owners of the land"
>>
>>71986060
I've seen the whole lot, my prmary school taught kids that we owed evrythign to the aboriginals, that nuclear is evil, that all races are equal

I was suspended several times back then for disagreeing publicly with the idea that gays should be welcomed

in high school it was marxism, marxism, marxism
we even had traveling holocaust meuseums we had to visit

I was thrown out of class for refusing to use gender neutral pronouns when speaking or refering to a kid who wore a dress, and for fighting non-binary gendering in psychology
>>
>>71984215
lol you do know what day it is right? fucking tons of people at the parade in brisbane, I don't know how it is anywhere else.
>>
>>71985757
The auto industry died in Australia because manufacturing here is a fucking joke. A consistent failure to innovate and produce quality products is what killed Aussie manufacturing. Who wants to buy a ford with shitty panel gaps and technology 5 years behind the competition? They also completely misread the market and continued to push shitty gas guzzling sedans when people were looking for SUVs and small cars.
>>
>>71986785
my class had to watch some ABC kike documentary on transgender people, legit only 2 other people disagreed with it.

>
I was thrown out of class for refusing to use gender neutral pronouns when speaking or refering to a kid who wore a dress, and for fighting non-binary gendering in psychology

WTF, surely they cant do that, fuck em.
>>
>>71986222
tony was heralded by a lot of people, but Inever thought he would get anywhere

I agree with what he stood for, but he wasn't the man for the job
he was politically clumsy, owed too much to the Catholics, failed to cash in on support from the US

maybe if he hit the unions like turnbull did, or reached out to women more credibly
>>
>>71986914
wait shit fucked the greentext up
>>
File: h3.jpg (420 KB, 1024x773) Image search: [Google]
h3.jpg
420 KB, 1024x773
>>71986677
Most likely aslav, possibility of bushmaster.

Rough coating meh? could just be part of the editing. Most that I have seen are just standard cam (unless its maybe non slip deck paint like in the navy - they are amphibious after all)
>>
>>71986146
It's only being exploited by minorities, because the government have set up systems where minorities can profit. The welfare-state makes minorities rich, and we feel powerless to stop them because our government is always minor tweaks of the same center left party. Minorities arn't a problem if we didn't have government propping them up through welfare payments, if they came over and worked hard most Australians wouldn't give a fuck.

It's not Australian individuals who sell land off to foreign companies, it's the Australian government. Again, wouldn't be a problem without (Both) Australian governments doing the opposite of what the people actually want at all times.
>>
>>71986858
We also subsidised them something like $20/unit (what the unit was I can't remember, manhours, per car per $100) whereas for the same thing america was subsidising them to the tune of over $200.

We should never try to compete with government subsidised goods. If China wants to dump cheap steel their taxpayer funded, then let them, we will ship them back things for full price.
>>
>>71986263
I don't understand what you are saying

I believe that buying australian produce, with a supply chain in Australia creates a stable foundation for our economy and attracts international investment

I also think we need a strong armed forces to protect australia, and that we owe our servicemen and women a great deal for the political capital they earn us abroad, and the security they provide at home

I think that we should be fighting against outsourcing of labour overseas, and stopping Australian business people employing abroad to lower their costs
>>
>>71986429
and the chinese hacking the BOM, and them stealing sensitive floorplans from ASIO

and the US spying on everyone
>>
>>71984215
Melbourne.

Also, political correctness, Cultural Marxism, SJW's, libtards....like...everyone is just fucking pussies here.

Melbourne became so Americanized and it brought all of its American hippie/liberal tardness and spread it throughout Australia. Literally the only place left that isn't completey anused is Queensland. At least I hope. People are still sick cunts here...for the most part.
>>
>>71986735
>Nah man that would never work in a global world.

You're acting like a global world is inevitable or irreversible. Any government at any time could choose to enact nationalist, protectionist policies. If Australians don't have access to foreign cars, then they will purchase Australian cars.
>>
>>71987349
oi what about WA, we are only a bit cucked by the easterm states taking our wealth but its mostly alright here,
>>
>>71987196
The problem with this, as we will see with the new submarines.

>buy 12 subs off Japan pre-made
>set price, pride driven good quality product (damn good sub actually)
>build japanese subs in Australia
>lazy Oz contractors that take too long beacuse they know work is limited
>poor quality work
>low skill set in that kind of work.
>project will end up millions over budget and late again
>>
>>71984215
Actually you've got it the wrong way round you obvious teenager. People never used to wrap themselves in the flag on aus day or put up flags on their properties. That's a very recent thing we adopted from Americans.
>>
>>71987587
Yeah nah oi you fellas are probably better off than QLD actually.
>>
>>71987073
>govt selling not the people
Are you retarded?
Ordinary people love being able to sell their shit to chinese for excessive shekels.

Many rural towns, the townsfolk don't want a station sold but the owners see dollars in their eyes so sell.
Rinse and repeat in Sydney where people are excited their shitbox is now (((worth))) 2mil

Govt needs to stop people being allowed to sell to chinese
>but muh freedom, open economy!, free movement of capital
Fuck off shylock
>>
>>71987481
Maybe in your fantasies.
That government would be immediately ousted by a mordoch inspired frenzy of frothing goyim.
>>
I dont understand. Why couldnt I have been born 40 years ago instead? Now everyone becoming an adult around me is a gigantic fucking faggot CUNT who thinks trump is racist, australia has no culture and all that shirt.

Young people have gone from being larrikins to being nu-male liberals. Patriotism is racism. Aboriginals deserve everything they ask for. We should abolish the military. We arent doing anything for the refugees.

I really wish I could go back to when PMs werent sniveling morons. I wish our government wasn't stuck 20 years in the past. Internet worse than africa. Drugs have become really bad. The streets of Perth on a night out. "biccies" or "pingers" (xtc[rarely ever mdma]) can be bought from nearly anyone, and you can SEE all the people on them. Meth is really big too. Young culture here is cancerous, drug fucked low iq morons from broken homes thinking they are the hardest of the hard on the "rough" streets of perth. Really just middle class white kids wearing the most expensive and stupidest looking appearal (google huaraches and rinsing dance).

tl;dr once cool, laid back nation now full of absolute TWATS, CUNTS, NU-MALES, LIBERALS AND FOREIGNERS
>>
>>71986735
it would and does work

fiscally conservative models emphasis
A. the regulation of exports, ensuring all meet a high and enforcable standard
B. blocking foreign imports, esp. "dumping" practices
C. factoring import tarifs on money lost in our economy eg. taxing whole cars more than the equivalent parts
D. regulated government backed lending instead of stimulus's
F. forcing down profit margins on essential goods and services

straight up we don't need the rest of the world for our economy to run, international trade and investment speeds up growth; but doesn't improve domestic living conditions in the big picture

we should only trade with the outside world on the basis of benefit to our people

the hyper inflative, fast development, open doors capitalism of the US creates a snowballing advantage for the big players, only an anerican and an idiot would support it here
>>
>>71987824
Come home white man.
>>
>>71987349
Queenslanders are pretty based, but the governments there constantly cuck the people's shit up.
>>
>>71987761
I find it disrespectful to the actual flag to do that, like when you see people letting it touch the ground -.-'

maybe on an imitation flag, but not a real flag.

>"The flag should not fall or lie on the ground or be used as a cover (although it can be used to cover a coffin at a funeral). "
>https://www.itsanhonour.gov.au/symbols/flag.cfm
>>
>>71987791
>Many rural towns, the townsfolk don't want a station sold

Private property rights don't matter to you?

Fuck what other people in your 'town' think. If they don't want a certain person to buy it then offer a better price.
>>
australia no, not like this
>>
>>71988055
The problem here is that because it's so white in lots of places there's lots of naive idiots who have no experience with towel heads, gooks and niggers.
>>
>>71986858
that's why it failed, yes

but none of those thigns are unavoidable by any means

if our auto industry was protected from cheap asian imports it would have had a stable base here, but raw steel from china by all means; we sell them the iron ore
same thing happened in the US, we should have learned from them

we could have won that battle, but we didn't
it's not a reason to roll over and never try again
>>
>>71987952
Realistically how would you instigate this nationalistic movement unless the country was on the brink of collapse.

The best we ever got for Australia for Straylians was Abbot and Hanson.

Say one thing, sell us out when our backs are turned.
>>
>>71988156
what are you doing here >_>
>>
>>71987977
>new zealand
>home of the white man

Literally every white new zealanders ive met has been an EVEN BIGGER FAGGOT. You are usually unintelligent too and have an obsession with maori culture, despite having nothing in common to it and most people being afraid of maoris. New zealand genuinely doesnt have its own culture unless it involves being borderline retarded and tending to sheep all day every day. Nothing important will ever come from new zealand you dumb insufferable inbred idiot
>>
>>71984215
Because most Australians are too spineless to stand up for their beliefs. Such as yourself. Bitching on the Internet isn't solving anything.

You're too lazy or too afraid to take to the streets because the mean tranny will call you a nazi. Even the fucking far lefties have more guts than you.

If you feel so strongly about it go change things instead of laying back and declaring it to be other people's fault. Fucking gutless shits. When I believe in something I'll damn well let people know, I don't come to a fucking internet hug box like /pol/ and blame other people for the miserable state of things.
>>
>>71987952
I keep hearing horror stories about the fucked economey in Perth and the lost youth. Is it really that bad? The msm has fuck all about it.
>>
File: 1461547096412.jpg (51 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1461547096412.jpg
51 KB, 540x960
>>71988310

Why wouldn't I be here
>>
>>71988158
Eventually you'll learn. Maybe you should all get sent to Melbourne for a "Multicultural awareness" trip.
>>
>>71988341
I just hope we face conscription again. Then all the tumbler/SJW/hipsters will enjoy something to actually complain about.
>>
>>71988329
And here I was feeling sorry for you.
You made your bed now lie in it.
>>
>>71988349
>is it really that bad

youths here are nearly all self absorbed, unintelligent, disinterested and generally not nice. Nearly everyone i remember from high school (was a fairly big one) now consumes drugs daily, from weed to biccies to meth to nitrous. It really isnt a nice place, i hope to move away as soon as i can
>>
Is this true or is this the legendary self shitposting aussies are known for?
>>
>>71988178
People used their free will to choose to buy imported small car and SUV models over the falcodores for a reason.

Forcing consumers to buy what the government thinks is best for you is just typical lefty big government nanny state garbage.
>>
>>71988610
Nah mate, this is just internal discussion. Shit posting is usually directed at other nations/ethnic groups.
>>
>>71988581
>youths here are nearly all self absorbed, unintelligent, disinterested and generally not nice.

You lack life experience and need to travel overseas if you think this is unique to Perth. In fact you are probably in a large part projecting your own insecurities onto other people.
>>
>>71984424
They already tried with emus, and lost.
>>
>>71988610
its all true. i believe the fuck ups of this country have been specific enough to create a nation of people who want to tell lies and generally be annoying on the internet
>>
>>71987658
>millions over budget
billions mate
>>
When's cronulla v2?
>>
>>71986914
it happened four or five times

I made a formal complain that things in psychology were being taught as fact, not as opinion
it was "according to freud" this and "according to the so and so model" that
but when it came to gender and race, things were taught in absolutes

in biology I was disciplined for suggesting that suporting the weaker species essentially handicapped darwinian evolution
teacher read between the lines and argued I was a racist

In litterature I was failed many essays for refusing to swallow the feminist and marxist lines, the whole class was geared to leading students to a series of conclusions
if you didn't find those arguable, you got no support in class

I complained to the principal that the group who brought the holocaust meuseum was directly funded by a jewish orginisation that channeled funds to the jewish army, and sent him a series of articles about the groups founders and administrators to back up my case
I argued that they were not a fair or neutral source of information, and that allowing private groups to teach created a relevancy bias, where students only heard what people with money wanted them to

turns out he was a member, something I could not have known

as a result I was given the lowest possible final mark in serveral classes; clearly fabricated because of the disparity between my indipendant final exam mark, and the fact there was no spread in the marks eg. all the marks were D, no F's, no C's
>>
>>71988341
We are frightened of the media, the state, the laws and the coppers, not the trannys and SJW faggots.
The left and establishment fucks with your employment and rights.
>>
>>71984783
>Australia is culturally full of people who don't give a fuck

There is a huge cognitive dissonance between the things we value as a culture, i.e the above, and the government system we have, i.e the below.

>we live in a literal nanny-state where our two parties are literally identical, EVERYTHING is banned or regulated heavily and we're getting liberalist bullshit shoved down our throats

VOTE FOR LIB DEMS
>>
>>71988704
>>71988781
:( I only wish death to your country from external forces not from the inside. Your land is in my prayers
>>
>>71988715
I dont want to imagine the shit holes youve been to if you think everywhere is like this city. Obviously my brief descriptions on a north korean chemical engineering forum arent very detailed, but there is a foul youth culture here.
>>
>>71984215
Did you all start off as a country of rejects and criminals?
>>
>>71987658
Well at least they're finally doing something about our 70's era diesel submarines. By building more 70's era diesel submarines.

At one point they were being patched up with plywood. Sounds like a joke, but it's not.
>>
>>71988805
thats fucked. why the hell did your parents keep you at that school?

>the whole class was geared to leading students to a series of conclusions

yea ive seen that in action, and have gotten bad marks because of it.
>>
>>71988810
The majority of people here don't have jobs to worry about and we both know it.
>>
>>71987265
>hacking the BOM

KEK dam they got our weather datum
>>
>>71987658
to be frank I think we should be buying japanese subs, I don;t support sourcing defence products offshore but our naval infrastructure is so backwards that we can't just jump in and DIY everything

problem is that there is no glory in large spending on defense infrastructure, polliticians want to show the public a ship, not a dock
>>
>>71988919
Did you start off as butt buddies with the french?
>>
>>71988935
You are completely uninformed about both the current and replacement submarines.

In fact with your line about 70s diesels you are clearly uninformed about submarines both diesel and nuclear in general.
>>
>>71985429
>Sweden telling other countries how they're cucked

Am I in bizarro world?
>>
File: falseadvertising.jpg (772 KB, 1651x929) Image search: [Google]
falseadvertising.jpg
772 KB, 1651x929
>can't even walk around the city without seeing leftist propaganda everywhere

sigh
>>
>>71987791
If people want to offload their shit land to give foreigners an opportunity to actually DO something with the land then they have the go ahead.

If the government want to sell crown land to foreigners because they're desperate to make a buck to pay for their shitting spending policies, then that is messed up. Sell it to Australians first, if they can't use it in a way to make a profit, then they can offload it to foreigners and it's no problem.

When we value the townspeople over the individual, it's all well and good until the mob comes for you and starts dictating to you what you can and can't do, and theirs nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>71988805
I don't think I could even go through university these days.

>male
>female
>herm/intersex (physically) from birth

These should be the only options. Even if I strongly believe in my heart that my gender is that of a 2 litre bottle of domestos... it wont happen.
>>
File: Patriotism_done_right.jpg (107 KB, 550x353) Image search: [Google]
Patriotism_done_right.jpg
107 KB, 550x353
>>71984215
Sounds terrible.

Here, have some of our extra patriotism, free of charge
>>
>>71988805
I won't even attend uni anmore because of this crap. Its a place to get a narrative, not an education.
>>
>>71989020
I think they should be bought off the shelf from the Japs. at least then we are getting a proven, well built product (with a warranty that won't be ignored by Aus contractors)
>>
File: 1400261141386.png (44 KB, 900x850) Image search: [Google]
1400261141386.png
44 KB, 900x850
>>
>>71984215
This shitpost sucks balls
>>
>>71988773
What do you expect? Emus are almost as vicious as rice farmers.
>>
>>71988307
practically it's relatively easy

if today I told buisiness that in ten years, we would start gradually increasing the tax on manufactured goods, and that they would make more by importing parts and assembling themselves, they would be ready for that

the only thing that could stop it is "no tax on us" campaign by the wealthy, or a supply blockade by foreigners

we already do it with NZ fruit, we block that coming here on some chicken shit bio-hazard grounds; and it keeps our apple growers in buisiness

we should also learn from NZ and nationalize export brands
so when domestic companies market overseas it all goes under one label
eg. vitabix, wheat bricks, etc all sold as "weat-bix"
that has a huge benefit because it stops our companies undercutting each other in a race to the bottom
>>
>>71989054
Maybe so, but the design for collins did start in the 70's.

Sure they do well in war games, but I don't see why we don't just buy from burgerfat for our useless military over expenditures.
>>
>>71989016
Defense network linked to BOM. Also hacked the parliament house registry or some shit, obtained every members email address. Will likely be used for phising
>>
File: 1458182335572.png (362 KB, 512x941) Image search: [Google]
1458182335572.png
362 KB, 512x941
Should we really be this depressed on ANZAC day?
>>
>>71988349
not sure M8

where i am there is a meth epidemic that nobody has the guts to link to high liquor prices and gradually worsening work conditions, especially in hospitality

when I got my job I was surprised, I had been out of work for ages, turns out they had to trial about 15 people before they got me; the rest were drug users or illiterate.
>>
File: 1431754430121.jpg (69 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1431754430121.jpg
69 KB, 1024x576
I think I've been shadow banned
>>
>>71989388
Cssawarys are worse than Emus. Cassawarys are like the liutenants of Emus
>>
>>71989682
fuckin strewth
>>
File: 1459650438038.jpg (130 KB, 1440x1798) Image search: [Google]
1459650438038.jpg
130 KB, 1440x1798
>>71989682
You haven't.
>>
File: 1438946475225.jpg (147 KB, 815x600) Image search: [Google]
1438946475225.jpg
147 KB, 815x600
>>71989751
>>71989769
Cheers guys
>>
>>71989431
The design for every major defense project starts decades before hand.

The reason we don't buy submarines from America is because they only make nuclear subs.

We don't have the nuclear industry to maintain, refuel and dispose of them and we don't have people trained in operating them.

That leaves two options: 'buy' them from america but they control maintenance and refueling.

Or, pay to have them redesign the Virginia class as a conventional sub. Which is very risky compared to buying an evolved Soryu which was always made as a conventional sub.

Lastly, nuclear subs are louder than diesels generally and more expensive.

The reason America uses nuclear is because they have two main roles for their subs. Patrolling for huge amounts of time with nuclear warheads as a part of their nuclear deterrant, and as fleet escorts, which means they need to be able to move at the same speeds as the carrier groups and stay underwater for extended periods of time.

We do and won't be doing either of those things with our subs.

So please stop posting about getting nuclear subs now thanks.
>>
Make universities enforce a no politics rule. Politically oriented clubs and events are banned on campuses and won't be funded in anyway, clubs or societies that exclude or discriminate in any way are banned (ie. Womyn's groups). People trying to break or circumnavigate these rules are expelled.

All this socialist shit starts in universities, they're the ultimate reeducation camps, impressionable adults away from their parents for the first time ever while at the same time being exposed to political bullshit that has no basis in the real world. If only we could cut out this brainwashing of vulnerable young minds at it's source everything would be fine once the current generation starts dieing off.
>>
>>71989515
Yeah because our grandparents died so that this generation could spit on their sacrifice.

>>71989575
More like nobody has the guts to deal with it period, what are they gonna do, arrest entire suburbs?
>>
>>71988619
you are the worst kind of idiot

the great jew is dangling a hook in this country, baited with fast investment returns and cheap goods

then the great jew says, "you should let me fish here, because the fish have free will"

it's not a choice people make, it's a trap they are lead into
the poor can't afford to buy Australian made when cheap goods undercut them
the middle class can choose, but many are greedy and don't want to support the poor who work in manufacturing
the wealthy own the businesses that import cheap cars

we have to stand up for our countrymen and force the wealthy to stop exploiting cheap foreign labour to corner our domestic market
>>
Nationalism is alive and well you idiot it's just the ideology of by and large Commodore driving fuckwits, the country still has a queen for fucks sake what nation are you pushing?
>>
File: n-spotlight-a-20150119.jpg (631 KB, 1889x1262) Image search: [Google]
n-spotlight-a-20150119.jpg
631 KB, 1889x1262
>>71989431
I didn't think they were running any diesel/SSK boats at the moment. I thought they were all nuke.

Straya doesn't have the infrastructure/personnel to run nuke boats and they are pretty noisy bastards for acoustic warfare and passive sonar to chase.

The Soryu class is quite a great boat to be honest, just depends how Oz wants them "modified"
>>
>>71989870
>don't have the nuclear industry to maintain, refuel and dispose of them and we don't have people trained in operating them
Fair enough.
We suck because our country sucks.
>>
>>71988966
not many schools around, even less that were different

>>71989016
the BOM is not our weather agency fool
it's effectively our satellite and naval navigation hub

it's also our only supercomputer, in times of war we would move it underground and use it for vital defence communication and co-ordination

remember when austrlaia was saved from the japenese fleet by a cyclone that wrecked tojo's shit?

same thing can happen to anyone's navy, if they don't have reliable BOM data
>>
>>71990111
well, the small population is part of the reason for not being able to support that kind of infrastructure.

And the population bitching about nuke power.

>muh meltdowwwnnnns
>>
>>71989875
Slightly off topic

But has anyone else noticed how it used to be once you finished high school you were told to "grow up and get ready for the real world" and it was totally the norm. But nowadays it seems kids aren't "growing up" until after they've finished uni?

I started Uni a few years after I'd finished high school so I'd already worked, had my own place etc. and the difference in maturity levels between people who went to uni straight after high school and those who didn't is astounding.
>>
>>71988329
What % is your nationalist party at again? cry moar we are literally beating you at everything these days.
>>
>>71989146
amen

intersex= medical condition, neither to be persecuted nor glorified
transgender= mental illness, liberal re-branding of gender identity disorder, plaguing the mental health of the young
>>
>australia MIGHT go nuclear in your life time

JUST FUCKING DO IT. WHY IS THERE SUCH FUCKING OPPOSITION AGAINST IT. SURELY A FUCKING FIRST WORLD GOVERNMENT HAS THE RESOURCES TO UNDERSTAND THAT NUCLEAR CAN BE SAFE IF IT ISNT BUILT CHEAPLY BY JAP SLAVES. FUCKING BACKWARDS SHIT COUNTRY. PERSONALLY TOLD HOWARD TO GO FUCK HIMSELF 3 TIMES NOW
>>
Morning from Bongland. hows Anzac day going?
>>
>>71989238
thanks america

if shit gets much worse here I'm going to move to the southern states or eastern europe
>>
>>71990350
>all the girls are mothers with shit jobs
>one guy is a green politician
>rest seem to be average bums that graduated to realising nothing comes of degrees
>most are 28 still living with parents
>called me a facist for my career choice.

At least I have my own life and earn my way through said life.
>>
>>71989251
then the liberals say "look, all the people who support the conservatives are uneducated"

also you get a worse wage, because marxists hold a monopolly on some skills
>>
>>71990304
I meant to reply to this guy ^^
>>71990502
>>
>>71984215
>people don't buy austrlian made
Only food is still made here senpai, everyone buys it
>>
>>71989275
also the japenese are quickly being set up as a middle power in the pacific

they just starded building a serious army, and if we support their defence infrastructure provided they stay allies it would be a massive benefit to us
>>
>>71989757
Its the same here, the high beer & smoke prices have turned the working class into voracious cannabis consumers. After 3-4 years on the billys every night they are fucking zombies. Plus it leads to meth and other shit.
What can they do though when a weeks smokes are $100 and beers are another $100+? They smash bongs because its affordable.
>>
>>71989515
not to lessen the point, but remind me why we were harassing the iranians?
>>
>>71989682
melbourne IP here, we read you
>>
>>71984215
not long after the majority started going to the leftist indoctrination camps. It's amazing white heterosexuals are still alowed to live here
>>
>>71990806
>impyling my ounce a week habit isnt much more expensive than smokes and piss

jesus christ i just cant catch a break
>>
>>71990449
Was it on his morning jog anon? If so you are my hero.
>>
How come universities are the center for degeneracy across the world?
>>
File: 1443872075126.jpg (49 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
1443872075126.jpg
49 KB, 594x396
I don't think we've got it all that bad lads. You need to stop buying into the leftists' propaganda that they represent far more people than they really do. They are just the vocal and retarded minority.
>>
>>71990806
this.

I am a smoker and drinker. Really about to quit smoking and not drink much because of the cost.

$5K a year for durries at current price and they want a 25 pack to cost $40?

maybe they should try making stop-smoking aids cheaper, instead of durries more expensive.
>>
>>71990833
We don't harass them, but multiple nations navies operate in the area mostly to assist in oil rig safety/cargo ship safety/anti-piracy/drug smuggling
>>
>>71986222
>It died when KRudd was elected.
11 years after Howard took a huge shit on traditional aussie culture with the gun grab

only thing ruddkipz did was try and buddy up to the yellow merchant
>>
>>71990946
Ideas don't have to function to flourish in a university.
>>
File: file.png (330 KB, 594x376) Image search: [Google]
file.png
330 KB, 594x376
this is our minister for defence
you figure it out
>>
File: 1398084427139.gif (999 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1398084427139.gif
999 KB, 400x225
mateys I am rekt. I don't know how much longer I can go on. Just want to kill myself.

There is nothing left for us here. No sense of patriotism, just nothing.

They are trying to take our gender identity away now too.

We are just under constant propaganda bombardment.

Just want to kill myself.

am losing the will to fight.
>>
>>71991279
His fly is open.
>>
The 'genuine' working class bloke I'm familiure with likes smokes, a 6 pack with the footy and beers and a punt at the pub once or twice a week. These are small vices and they shouldent cost him $200-$300 a week. (1/4-1/3 his bloddy pay).

The g
>>
>>71991279

Thats a big girl.
>>
>>71991339
This is 4chan not your tumblr. Mental defectives like you are part of the problem.
>>
>>71991475
>Mental defectives
I wasn't born this way m8. I have been shaped by this shit.

It has destroyed me.
>>
>>71989998
I believe drugs are a social problem, it might be a leftist approach but I think it's justified

drugs arn't a thing of the poor, they are rapidly being taken up by the working poor

often people have money, but jobs that afford them little leisure time

I work a ten hourday on a roster that changes week to week with no warning, I can't attend events, parties, even plan family dinners

if it were me, I'd give workers a real way to enfore the rights they have, employers break the law daily and there is nothing workers can do about it

then I would purge the drug dealers, I would disproportionately stagers sentencing of drug dealers based on substances sold, in the hope that some would stop selling hard drugs
hopefuly the street price of hard drugs would rise

I would introduce independent mandatory testing in the construction industry and agriculture sector, so employees had a real reason to stay clean

I would put syndicate dealers in cages for life, with 24h CCTV that anyone could watch online, publicly humiliate them
to hell with banning cruel and unusual punishment, so long as it's consistent, fair and transparent
not fair to the individual, fair to society
they are scum and have no rights
>>
File: 1458445065979.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458445065979.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>71991468
UU
UU
>>
In 30 years we will not be celebrating ANZAC day at all.

It will be denounced as western colonialists invading a muslim country, and there will no longer be enough real Aussies left to defend it.

What does a chink or curry care about White Australia?

And it will be all chinks and all curries eventually.

shit all over the streets and down every aisle.
>>
Australia was never nationalistic.

The only nationalism that ever existed in this country was love of Britain.

Immigrants over the last 30-40 years might love Australia in an attempt to fit in, but real Australians aren't nationalistic.
>>
>>71991848
>The only nationalism that ever existed in this country was love of Britain
Love of Britain and love of Australia were the same thing m8. We were part of something special. Almost all of us came from the UK originally.

We were part of an Empire, with a monarchy that went back a thousand years.
>>
>>71991549
Real change is a year or 2 away mate. Nothing works because of the beurocratic bloat. We NEED an ecomomic disaster to gut .gov and rip away the wealfare and tax burdens.
>You just have to hold out.
>>
Curse of speaking English. Normies get exposed to so much foreign shit so much easier.
>>
>>71991848
what a funny thing to say

If I was 30 maybe I'd comment, I can't say from my own experience; but my father was a patriot, and my grandfather was a patriot
>>
>>71984637
and Sydney
>>
Looking through the points made, its exactly the same in the UK:

Nationalism derided, mocked and seen as racist.

Two parties which are the same, neither of which listen to the people.

University is expensive brainwashing for infantile adults.

Minorities that no one wants given priority over natives.

End result white race destroyed. It probably wont make a lot of difference, but I wont vote for any of the traitor parties ever again. No Labour, Conservative, Liberals. Its right wing and extreme in future, no one if there isnt that choice. Not gonna keep voting for our own suicide.
>>
>>71992030
>Real change is a year or 2 away mate
I wish I could believe.
>>
File: kev.jpg (61 KB, 397x555) Image search: [Google]
kev.jpg
61 KB, 397x555
>>71984215

nationalism ain't dead cunt, get out there and practice it and stop being a poof.
>>
File: 1450944103140.jpg (47 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1450944103140.jpg
47 KB, 500x484
>>71991815
Maybe America falling to shitskins and Europe becoming a caliphate will provide a lesson and Australia can save itself.
>>
Remember to do your part and destroy any leftist propaganda you see while you're out.
>>
>>71992230
>get out there and practice it
Should I become overtly racist?

Take my racism off the internet and practice it in the real world?

I have never actually been racist to an individual irl before.
>>
>>71992371
Don't go full "gas the kikes race war now" but don't be ashamed of your beliefs either. Don't change who you are to try and please leftist PC scum.
>>
I highly recommend you stop hanging around hipsters and fabians because most normal Australians are fairly nationalistic and getting more so by the day.
>>
>>71990065
>The Soryu class is quite a great boat to be honest, just depends how Oz wants them "modified"
I thought modifications meant the nips removing any secret shit they didn't want to share with us
>>
>>71992800
They will need to increase the size of all the beds and doorways and shit if they build them for Aus.

We can't fit into Nip spaces.
>>
>>71984215
Australia has never had a nationalistic tradition, retard. Go learn some history.
>>
File: 1458470752002.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
1458470752002.gif
2 MB, 400x385
I was told today by an open socialist that ANZAC didn't matter because all the soldiers who died were white men!
>>
>>71991848
>but real Australians aren't nationalistic.
fuck off we aren't, were you born yesterday?
>>
>>71992999
I'd like to hear them try to say that at a dawn service
>>
File: image.png (15 KB, 558x462) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 558x462
>>71984215
>when did nationalism in Australia die?

When you lost a war to FUCKING EMUS

Don't worry though. It would make any sane person lose their sense of national pride.
>>
>>71984215
To be honest though im perfectly happy to pay the extra $2/kg for Australian Prawns over vietnamese or some shit or $0.50 extra for a can of preserves made with Australian grown fruit and canned in Australia because I'm not a complete shit cunt and don't hate my country.

Realistically Australian consumers could overnight destroy foreign competition for food products like that if only they took the time to literally just buy Australian made stuff. A few years ago a South Australian food processing company that made things like pickled onions and other preserved/canned/jarred things was going into receivership, and once that got into the media the company pretty much within a week was back on its feet as enough south Aussies went out of their way to buy Spring Gully foods intstead of some bullshit imported stuff.
>>
>>71984215
Australia is uncultured. You have lost your culture in assimilation, it's disgusting. Can't wait to move back to my homeland Germany.
>>
>>71993011
Australia has traditions but we because of fasade Multiculturalism don't have a culture when compared to Europe which is being fucked in the ass in the name of diversity
>>
File: 1460699458514.png (383 KB, 603x604) Image search: [Google]
1460699458514.png
383 KB, 603x604
>>71993090
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>71985233
Every McDonald's in Australia has an Australian flag flying at the front.

Who knew that Maccas would be so patriotic.
>>
File: YiFAHiB.jpg (118 KB, 444x688) Image search: [Google]
YiFAHiB.jpg
118 KB, 444x688
>>71984215
This is what the average Australian is like.
>>
>>71993469
Hello fellow /r/Australia browser.
>>
>>71993469
no no average Melbournian
>>
>>71985233
It's just a leaf. Fuck.
>>
>>71984215
This is the next generation of young people who believe in globalism and #noborders and all that shit. They don't care about their country or being proud of it cause they think patriotism is weird cause muh Nazis n shit
>>
hey wite doggs neva 4get da 40 thousand black fullas that died in da frontier wars

black n proud cunt

[-o-]
>>
>>71993515
Is that You WhiteyDerp? You are such a faggot.
>>
>>71993717
They will also be the last generation to believe in it
>>
>>71993717
What's really concerning is the militant push in schools about the idea of being a "global citizen". It infests every subject area.
>>
>>71993852
Hopefully
>>
>>71993848
No f@m, I just lurk.

HipsterHunter and ManusIsland are the two biggest pricks on /r/Australia. They literally embody everything that a /pol/stralian thinks of when they say "melbourne".
>>
File: aboinventions.png (80 KB, 1697x158) Image search: [Google]
aboinventions.png
80 KB, 1697x158
>>71993824
>black history
>a time to remember and reflect

Alright. Done. What's next?
>>
>>71993944
>HipsterHunter and ManusIsland
I don't know them m8.

There is some muslim bitch on there who gives me the shits. Zara something or some shit like that.
>>
>>71994041
I think their accounts both got deleted. Top kek.

Btw, I just realised that Daniel fucking Andrews posts on Reddit. My god.

https://www.reddit.com/user/DanielAndrewsMP
>>
>>71994112
Most Leftist politicians do. They're aware that their youth vote is centred on reddit.
>>
File: 11.png (641 KB, 573x596) Image search: [Google]
11.png
641 KB, 573x596
>Be Perth fag
>Fly the flag as high as possible
>Every single car I see today with the Aussie flag out the window has heaps of people cheering them on and waving
>"nationalism is dead in Australia"

Nationalism is dead on the Eastern coast, and for that I'm not surprised. The West is the last bastion of true Aussie spirit.
>>
>>71984424
I think the Yank means a civil war. (Yeah, THAT will help!)
>>
>>71994282
That guy doesn't even lift.
>>
i can guarantee that in the next ten years it will become fashionable to be a nationalist or 'far right'. i already know ''''''''punks''''''''''' who are sick of political correctness and are using terms like faggot again
>>
>>71994295
gas the melbournese cunt war now?
>>
>>71994282

How different is culture in general west to east coast?

I mean, it's a long distance
>>
>they think people all over the world are their friends
HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Why should you abos have pride anyway? A sack full of ding-dongeree-doo prisoners that arrived there and we're like, "Oi I guess we bes' git to faurking en buildin' loike sheltas or sumfin, y'know bruv? Watch out fa them big funnel-web dingy-majigs, theys look loike they can bite or sumfin. Is that a black or a gorilla, mate?" Then, somehow, you shitposted your way to a middle class. It's an anomaly - a one in a billion stroke of luck that only retards like Radio have ever achieved.
>>
>>71984215
Actually, no.
You'll notice lots of people showing support for armed forces today. Is that of no account?
Buy Australian made what? Meat & veg? I do.
What interests of foreigners? Refugees? I think they should be on a par with us. When do you see them ahead?
You can be a patriot without being a bogan, but so often we see bogans with flag tattoos and flag capes, calling for some silly thing like "send them home"- where is the patriotism in that?
Nationalists like the "Australian Whatever Party" talk like fascists. If they stopped doing that, they would get greater acceptance. Listen to what Pauline Hanson says, and avoid talking that way.
I live in a city and I see the need for armed forces.
>>
Because half the fucking country is on the dole and anything even close to a national duty or basically anything that doesn't have an oral fixation scares the fuck out of them.

Govt needs to set up some fucking legit work camps with pathways but they can't see that because they're all ideologically driven.

The country is uneducated, seriously you've got no idea how fucking bad the school system is. I came from nz at 13 and did fucking nothing during high school, I already knew every fucking thing.

Went to dawn service, was alright. Qld master race
>>
>>71994549
there's fuck all on the west coast. the majority of the aussie population is on the east coast so the majority of ''''''''''çulture''''''''''' comes from there. ie there are more faggots on the east coast
>>
>>71994282
>Nationalism is dead on the Eastern coast

you've obviously never been to Queensland
>>
>>71994635
Fuck off back to New Zealand
>>
>>71985266
Hang on, I want huge taxes on tobacco. My mother's life was shortened from smoking.
And alcohol should be taxed per standard drink, right?
>>
>>71984215
im coming to Australia to help make it great again do not worry.
>>
>>71993469
Holy shit SA are faggots. I'm from the middle of nowhere, went to Melbourne for the first time and got handed communist leaflets and on the next corner there was a mussie trying to convert me. In the country though people are different: my entire family hate multiculturalism/globalism; every other person openly jokes about abos/muslims (including my partner) and, my Dad especially, sees the anti-nationalistic, anti-white bullshit a lot of leftists spout.
>>
>>71989682
Can you even do shadow bans on 4chan? Was it ever a thing here?
>>
>>71985976
Third flagpole was probably for the Torres Strait flag but no-one gives enough of a shit about them to protest like they would if you dared not fly that awful abo flag.
Or your state flag maybe.
>>
>>71994581

(you)
>>
>>71993885
Since we all breathe the same air, drink the same water, share the same weather, 'global citizen' is not incorrect.
>>
>>71994851
Fuck off chink.
>>
>>71994774
Two years after I finished high school I was passing by and they were flying an abo flag.

Tore that shit down.
>>
>>71994851
I don't drink the same water as you and i don't breathe in the smog filled shit coming from china either. As for the Weather you would murder cunts for the kind of rainfall we get.
>>
>>71992030
Ridiculous.
>>
>>71994710

ok. see you soon.
>>
>>71994851
It is quite incorrect because there is as yet no global start to be a citizen of.

I breathe the same air, drink the same water, and share the same weather as a rat, but that doesn't provide me with any kind of camaraderie with rats.
>>
>>71991815
Now you are just being silly.
Had too much to drink while playing Two Up, mate?
>>
> Australians are in general politically ignorant and alcoholics in denial....PC culture has overtaken the pleb majority and there is very little they can do about...they have been so cucked by big mortages by the big banks that they have little time to pay attention to what is happening to their country.....to be continued
>>
>>71994549
The majority of this PC shit hasn't hit us yet, thank christ for that. Our universities are starting to feel the influence of the horde, though.
>>
>>71995032
Don't call me mate you chink bastard.
>>
>average bloke from inner north melbourne

has a semi-ironic mullet that is too long to be taken seriously, his girlfriend cut it for him in the backyard of their run-down sharehouse while her mates took photos for them so they could post on instagram later. wears a lot of vintage sportswear semi-ironically, pretends to be a poor white trash faggot from america. has radical left social ideals, stands up for aboriginals above all else, especially gay and crossdressing ones. doesnt mind taking semi nude photos of his gf for her so she can put it on instagram and perverts like me can find it in the explore section. has kissed, with tongue, a lot of his male friends before and posted pics of this to instagram. has finished half of his bachelor of arts majoring in philosophy degree but doesnt see himself completing it or doing anything apart from being on the dole for the next 3 years. is a complete waste of air.
>>
>>71994635
Haven't you heard of work for the dole?

We pay americans to force labor of australians for sub minimum wage.
>>
>>71994648

Oh.

>>71995040

Here's hoping it doesn't get worse
>>
>>71995040
>talent doesnt have a skin colour

no but iq does
>>
>>71986573
Cause your fuckin boner doesn't work cunt
>>
>>71985757
Trade protectionism is exactly what killed Australian manufacturing. You let companies get comfortable and they don't innovate to capture changing market dynamics. Best example is holden who consistently kept plugging out fuel gazling v6 cars when the jap 4 cylinder cars where killing them in sales. They had tariffs on internationally produced cars for years and in the end it was what bit them in the arse.Mix that with a completely rigid labour market and our manufacturing base never had a chance.
>>
>>71995106

i shuddered as i read that. gross desu
>>
File: wapud.png (92 KB, 441x883) Image search: [Google]
wapud.png
92 KB, 441x883
>>71995236
Among other things
>>
>>71986785
What the fuck kind of fucked up place do you live?

My school had blacks vs whites football
>>
>>71994705
I don't care what you want.

You don't have the right to infringe on my right to do something because you disagree with it being done.

I don't smoke and I don't drink much either, but I believe strongly that people should have the right to do whatever they want, as long as they don't hurt other people. If you disagree with smoking or drinking, don't drink or smoke.
>>
File: nuke melbourne.png (886 KB, 931x597) Image search: [Google]
nuke melbourne.png
886 KB, 931x597
>>71995267
if only i were joking
>>
>>71995236
Without tariffs the industries would never have existed in the first place you poofter. No-one would have bothered investing.
>>
>>71995368
I had no blacks at either primary or high school. Both were public schools in Adelaide.
>>
>>71985157
>over priced shit
Australian made products are generally higher quality than chinese junk. You're also supporting the economy that supports you. You penny pinching jew
>>
>>71994710
Cheers mate
>>
>>71995368

we had aussies vs wogs football (brown people were included in the wogs)
>>
>>71993090
You know what a self-depreciation is?
>>
This entire thread is the perfect example of /auspol/ not realising that /pol/ is just satire, something which they are able to comprehend in every other thread..
>>
>>71993690
UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N
>>
>>71984910
Libertarians are in charge of Australia now? They've got like one senate seat, what in the hell are you blabbering about?
>>
>>71987952
As a Canadian who likes Australia you just described both our countries economic problem and solution right here. I applaud you
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.