[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy Bible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1384593913951392427.jpg (36 KB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
1384593913951392427.jpg
36 KB, 800x451
The Holy Scripture is the ultimate weapon to be used against the degeneracy which we are witnessing in this day and age. Notice how the Bible addresses every single issue that we are facing today? If you know the Bible, you can effectively argue a SJW/Liberal/degenerate into the ground.

So tell me, have you not read this book at least once?

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv1LukhMaHI
>>
>>71983449

A long time ago.
>>
>>71983449
You're not gonna get people on /pol/ reading a Jew book, sorry.
>>
>>71983498
In a galaxy far, far away.
>>
>>71983630
I read it. Op is not a fag, but you are
>>
>>71983630
>Jew book
Why did the Jews murder 1000000s of Christians over having this book in the Soviet Union?
>>
Old Testament: literally the Jew scriptures
New Testament: followers of Rabbi Yeshua

0/10

the only hope for the white race now is neopaganism
>>
>>71983738
Because the Jews in question converted to atheism, you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>71983866
>le Jew is a religion meme
you're the dumbass.
>>
>>71983449
I've read a lot of it when I was a Christian. It's hard to get through.

The Bible can only be used to combat some types of degeneracy, such as Homosexuality or Feminism but it almost all cases it's been used today to promote mass immigration, race-mixing, aid to Africa. Besides that it's obvious mysticism.
>>
>>71983738
because jews dont operate like some sort of hivemind you smelly Christian nigger
>>
>>71983738
What? The vast majority of the Bible was written by Jews dude, including the New testament. There's like one book that wasn't. This isn't even disputed. Paul was a Jew. Jesus came to fulfill Jewish prophecy.
>>
>>71984248
He's about to rattle off some screed about how modern Jews are imposters, dude.
>>
>>71983449

>jewish cuck manual against jews

Uh-huh.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.