[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an Archaeologist anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 16
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 174x116) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 174x116
Like the title says, ask an Archaeologist anything.
>>
>>71983431
Oh and the pic related is Gobekli Tepe, in Roach country
>>
WE
>>
>>71983431
Be honest- have you ever found skeletons or other evidence of (Draco) reptillians? Aliens?
I know you'll just write 'no' or not respond but be honest.
For once in your fucking life be honest.
I need it, James.
>>
>>71983431
Who were the sea people?

Why are white people so great?

Do you prefer Pagan Europe or Christian Europe?
>>
File: 03.jpg (469 KB, 2908x3898) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
469 KB, 2908x3898
What period do you specialize in?

Is it possible to make money trading black market artifacts?

What is some controversial ancient historical stuff that most people don't know?
>>
>>71983547
>James
What? I personally haven't found anything like that but of course there are theories about shit like that. I mean we weren't the only humanoids long ago but I personallt doubt that there were a reptilian sentient humanoid species.

>>71983596
People basically think the sea people were the Mediterranean people (I mean Israel, Greece, Syria etc) I personally have no real clue, I'd like to think Atlanteans.

White people are great because of their adaptability. They have been able to take technologies, dominant parts of cultures and tools and have made them work for them. Superiority through adaptability.
>>
>>71983431
Did the Zeta Reticuleans or the Alpha Draconians build the Pyramids?
>>
What do you do for a living?
>>
>>71983596
>Do you prefer Pagan Europe or Christian Europe?
This one I am not too sure. I myself respect both but I think Europe only fell apart once it separated due to differences in religion. Orthodox church is superior where as Catholicism is political bull shit.

But paganism is going back to the roots, it's cultural gold. Societal life evolved around the peoples interpretation of their religion. I would prefer the Norse paganism over Roman multi theism but I do like Hellenistic paganism
>>
>>71983431

How are archeologists so sure of the dates on these sites? Some of them are claimed to be over 8,000 years old?

It seems unlikely given there was a global flood 6,000 years ago.
>>
>>71983431
What company makes the best whips?
>>
>>71984059
>What period do you specialize in?
Depends, I am a bit like Jones in the sense that I like to learn it all but my main interests are split between the Middle east/Mesopotamia and Asia during the turn late BC early AD.

But my big passion for study is Europe. I am one of the people who don't agree with out of Africa theory BS
>>
Do you know old english? If not where can one find old english literature, as rare as such a thing is?
>>
Can you examine a bone I have?
>>
>>71984059
>Is it possible to make money trading black market artifacts?
Yes, one of the most recent things is that ISIS is doing it. Palmyra and such, it also happened during the Arab Spring and during the Iraqi and Gulf Wars
>>
>>71983431
Do you know old english? And do you know where one might find old english literature, as rare as such a thing is?
>>
>>71983431
I have a rather large bone for you to examine.
>>
>>71983431
>>71983486
It's a fuckin picture for ants, is what it is.

What is the general insider opinion about gobleki tepei? Super old? Is there older?
>>
>>71984226
Lulz I answered something like this, I don't think it was aliens. Still, the only thing possibly alien made would be things like the Nazca Lines or crystal skulls. Pyramids were just retarded engineering by egotistical dudes.
>>
>>71984377
>global flood 6,000 years ago
Double that number, but yeah there was one.
>>
>>71983486
>>71984781
This. Red Pill us on Gobekli Tepi. Proof that humans existed for thousands of years and were wiped out by that comet/great flood?
>>
>>71984288
Good question. Archaeology doesn't pay for shit, but what I did was smart.

During college I saved money bought land and built a micro house with renewable energy and such. I pay no money and am off grid. So all I need to buy are some food stuffs and toiletries.

So when I am not being paid to research or dig, I am a forensic anthropologist for the police department while I am studying for medical school.
>>
Were blacks kangz?
>>
>>71984377
Just carbon dating. Why do you think we have to dig for sites just a half a century old? Dirt and rocks and shit pile up and up everything gets buried so when you would have a flood event some stuff would get fucked up of course but older stuff would stay buried.
>>
>>71984425
Lol, no clue
>>
>>71984425
Rayciss.
>>
>>71984579
Yes and no. I can understand Old English but I pronounce it like a retard because it's not really my field.

As to old English books/manuscripts there are online libraries that they're being uploaded to so we don't lose them
>>
>>71984580
Yes
>>
>>71983431
When working next to any female Archiologists can you smell their stanky Gooch feet away though their unwashed kahki cargo shorts ever?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>71983431
What is the significance of the location where agriculture was discovered ~12000 yrs ago in modern day Israel by the natufians? Is there any exact location like one shitty little patch where it all began or have we not been able to narrow it down that far yet?

Am I correct in my statements about the origins of agriculture? I could be mistaken
>>
>>71984781
>>71985022
It's personally my favorite site. When it was first being dug up people thought it was an old school temple and that was it. But they since then have used ground penetrating radar to reveal that the site is enormous. From what I've seen and read and heard is that it is probably the most ancient city that we've found so well preserved. It all just needs to be dug up.

Of course ISIS is in the region so that won't help
>>
>>71984691
Get this penis humor out of here.

>>71985022
There had to have been higher so societies longer ago.
>modern man 200,000 years old
>beginning of civilization 7000 years ago
>don't argue we know for sure
>>
You know of any shitty art that never makes it to museums?
>>
>>71985193
In sub Saharan Africa sure but more like chieftains then kings. Zulu Empire and Mali Empire were based though
>>
>>71983431
What is your general overview of the "White Huns"? and what do you know about the Great Wall of Gorgan?
>>
>>71985421
Generally the smells aren't that bad. Sweat is the biggest smell.
>>
>>71985588
So the hunting lodge theory is also disproven?
>>
>>71985527
Mesopotamia, fertile crescent whatever you want to call it.

When dealing with Israel and doing Archaeology in Israel you cannot keep or do tests without the governments permission. And they will not let you do genetic tests and such. As for agricultural, I'd agree with the Iranian origin.
>>
>>71985609
>There had to have been higher so societies longer ago.
>>modern man 200,000 years old
>>beginning of civilization 7000 years ago
>>don't argue we know for sure
Remember there have been multiple extension events, therefor it is plausible to believe that there have been multiple civilization resetting events as well
>>
Natural or artificial bristles on your brushes?

I would imagine natural would be better for avoiding surface damage but artificial would be better for avoiding contamination of biologicals.

What so you use?
>>
>>71985638
Mostly pottery that no one wants.
>>
>>71983431

I have a large bone for you to examine
>>
Could we ever see some serious atempts at restoration of some archaic sites? Maybe even reusing? I mean what does it say about the longevity of a building when it's 4000 years old still in use?
>>
>>71985651
The Red Snake is Sassanian, as for the White Huns not enough people know about them. They're theorized to be Pashtuns but they're probably relatives to the Caucasians in Georgia, total badasses other then that I don't know too much other then everyone feared them, including the Chinese.
>>
>>71985831
I never liked that theory, the temple theory made the most sense to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 485x303
>>71985960
Could this mean the secret details of the origins of agriculture (the very specifics) are being guarded by the Jews because the location and methods employed are the keys to their powers? And why the holy land in general has been so hotly protested in general for millennia?
>>
>>71986153
I'm not even a nutty dreamer about this. I don't imagine some futuristic Atlantis jumble. I do imagine something Rome like in technological prowess having existed earlier on.
>>
>>71986185
I prefer natural and only use artificials if I am dealing with bones and shit (which I hardly do)
>>
File: 57434920_XS.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
57434920_XS.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>71983431
Is this shit normal to you bro?
>>
File: Language families circa 500 AD.png (167 KB, 1880x1544) Image search: [Google]
Language families circa 500 AD.png
167 KB, 1880x1544
>>71983431
How did Indo-Europeans manage to conquer the world?
>>
>>71985588

It's not considered a city though. No trash or animal remains and the totems lead Schmidt to believe it was a major religious center.

Fun fact: they've found large troughs which are thought to have been used to brew beer
>>
>>71983431

If your professional opinion, what color would you speculate the majority of ancient Egyptians would be?
>>
>>71986480
I personally would like to. Our building now will disappear a lot faster, the older architecture was superior for standing the test of time but the practicality for it is questionable
>>
I too am an archaeologist. Do you have a PhD friend? What are you working on currently?
>>
>>71985960

Are you really an archaeologist? Mesopotamia and the Fertile Crescent are two completely distinct areas. And the Natufians weren't in Mesopotamia...

And Iran for the origins of agriculture? What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
What's the most significant but least explored/excavated archeological site in your opinion?
>>
>>71983431
Was Gobekli Tepe intentionally buried?
Why?
>>
>>71983431
how much college loan debt did you amass in order to get your degree?
>>
>>71986719
I've thought that myself, I almost went into Biblical Archeology but the fucking Israeli government is impossible to deal with. They have to be hiding something, the laws are out dated retarded shit

>>71986795
That's what I meant, I don't think technology hit some fission reactor level or anything. I do believe that we are the furthest we've gotten, we are overdue for an extinction level event
>>
>>71987067
Not him but 15k give or take. There is guaranteed employment through field schools and other shit like surveying companies. You learn a lot about digging in Archaeology.
>>
>>71986805
Lulz Tietze syndrome

>>71986811
Adaptability and ingenuity

>>71986830
Orgy Zoroastrian center revealed when?
>>
File: image.png (149 KB, 464x352) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149 KB, 464x352
>>71986977
Yes I did notice op >>71983431went full retard on that one so let's see how he responds to the Jew question>>71986719 what school did you go to OP?

, also good sir, I Chek your digits>>71986977
>>
>>71984580
This should have been the first post.
>>
>>71987189
>overdue extinction level event
What's lined up? Supervolcano maybe bit nothing else looks extremely likely. Other than man made turn turbulence.
>>
>>71983431
Why do you believe in social justice, cultural relativism, and radical egalitarianism?
>>
>>71983431
When we will mainstream History drop Out of Africa bullshit?

They already found fossil in China and the Mediterranean dated before dindus
>>
>>71986892
An off white color.

Iranians were and are white, for one simply look at Aryan and Iranian etymological roots.

The Mediterraneans by all accounts were white before countless invasions. So even the theories on old Israelites being white make sense, the only problem is that there were the Nubians down south of the Nile. So there were black people but there were white people BUT of course there were the Arabic people all in the middle of the fertile crescent. So determining the color is next to impossible, we can only go by genetic tests and accounts like Ramses had red hair and Cleopatra was of Greek and Persian descent.
>>
GOBLEKI TEPE?
>>
>>71984549
> I am one of the people who don't agree with out of Africa theory BS

Please explain
>>
>>71987189
Probably they are trying to prevent genetic comparison of Jews to Ancient Israelis.
>>
File: Bosnia-pyramid.jpg (423 KB, 1600x1154) Image search: [Google]
Bosnia-pyramid.jpg
423 KB, 1600x1154
Tell us about the Bosnian Pyramids.

Is ALL of it just an elaborate scam?
>>
>>71983431
You ever have to flee a giant rolling boulder while dodging poison darts?
>>
>>71986977
Mesopotamia ran all around the Tigris and Euphrates rivers encompassing places like Ur and Babylon.

The fertile compass composed of Mesopotamia but was a larger region from Egypt to the western borders of modern day Iran.

>And Iran for the origins of agriculture? Chogha Golan
>>
>>71987019
Possibly, two theories; hatred of paganism or in order to hide it
>>
>>71987067
None, I actually worked to pay for it myself. I am not a liberal arts faggot
>>
If you could investigate any submerged ancient land on the planet, where would you go?

I'd visit Doggerland.
>>
>>71983431
Do you like Naruto? I think you do.
>>
>>71983431
Why are you a Neo-Marxist 'New Archaeology' nigger? What happened to Positivism
>>
>>71988154
Who doesn't?
>>
>>71983431
What is your favorite dirt to dig in???
>>
>>71987362
>what school did you go to OP?
Multiple, took core classes at some cheap ass school so each semester was only a few hundred dollars. I then transfered to Penn state for a little while, got my masters at Penn and hope(d) to get my PHD later on at Oxford in the UK
>>
>>71987543
I don't know, I'd like to believe earthquakes and super volcanoes

>>71987642
I don't I am not a leftist shill. Vere Gordon Childe was smart but a fucking Marxist
>>
>>71987721
Not OP, but I don't agree with it either. It pretty much states that human beings left the African continent multiple times at varying levels of "progression" (relative to proximity to modern anatomical humans), yet makes very little to no room for traits evolved by those pioneer groups even though evolutionary theory dictates a smaller group with a less diverse gene pool is given to more genetic drift over time. For example, what if "Neanderthal" evolved somewhere like central Asia and then colonized other regions from there including the African continent. Out of Africa pretty much implies human evolution only occurs in the African continent which makes no sense. I think the East African climate happens to be ideal for preservation of remains and also just happens to be where people are looking for those specimens. Multi-regional is much more logical, and less zealous, I do think there is some form of liberal motivation in maintaining the out of Africa theory, but I don't think its a conspiracy, I think most people just legitimately believe it.
>>
Do you like your job? How long did it take to get through school to be an archaeologist? Cost a ton?
>>
>>71987343
>Zoroastrian
>11000 BC

Yeah, Ok
>>
>>71987649
They won't until we fix shit with the white guilt people. The Afrocentrists will never shut up

>>71987721
There have been many findings outside to suggest that we aren't from Africa but more along the lines of central Asia.
>>
>>71987769
Exactly. There was some find about the Canaanites or Philistines and before tests could be done the Orthodox fucks came in and took them to be "reburied". The interesting thing is that there are Israeli archaeologists who are getting fucked over and pissed off as well
>>
>>71987918

Mesopotamia is a part of the Fertile Crescent.

The Fertile crescent wraps around From Egypt, the Levant, Syria and Turkey, and Mesopotamia
>>
>>71987823
News to me, thanks for telling me though I'll research it some and post another thread tomorrow with it as the head
>>
File: 10,000 BC.png (2 MB, 2048x939) Image search: [Google]
10,000 BC.png
2 MB, 2048x939
>>71988471
it happened over an extremely long period of time, almost 100,000 years
>>
What's your opinion on the stories of ancient indian vimanas, vedas, and reports of sites with higher than usual radiation levels, possibly from battles using some form nuclear weapons?
>>
>>71983431
Are you a fuckin idiot?
>>
>>71987878
Lulz

>>71988089
There's evidence that there are submerged lands around the Med the Maltese being some of the remaining lands. I'd want to look at those for remnants of the Sea Peoples
>>
>>71983431
Why do retarded biases like end of history and jewish religion rule archaeology?

>Troy can't exist!
>There is no lost ancient civilization. We already know everything!
>Nobody further back in history can ever be more technologically advanced than anyone who came after. History and civilizations are NOT cyclicle. They're linear! The jews said so!
>The Americas were peopled by Altaics 13,000 years ago. No further evidence will be tolerated!
Basically, why is your field a joke?
>>
>>71988154
Nigga I'll take Cowboy Bebop

>>71988191
I am not
>>
>>71988326
Jewish dirt so I can fuck with their feels
>>
>>71988514
I was making a joke obviously by the context
>>
>>71988845
That's basically what I said
>>
>>71988927
I think they'd make good sci fi but I doubt any ancient civilizations had the tech for nukes. The only logical conclusion therefore being a meteor
>>
>>71988981
Most people are, you get on /pol/ long enough and you'll realize that
>>
>>71983431
Is there any credence to some of the more less accepted to far out archeological stuff out there. Some examples that come to mind are the Sphinx being older than claimed and having hidden chambers, and corrupt egyptologists covering things up about the pyramids (Graham Hancock's work). Or ancient underground pyramids found in Crimea or China.
>>
>>71989169
You answered your question. The close minded loud yelling cunts get all the attention and make the rules, but there are people like me who generally don't give a shit about the rules. I basically went into this field to disprove the stupid shits
>>
>>71989446
I wouldn't doubt it at all, hell I'd do it myself if I knew shits would try to warp history that I discovered for their fucked up agendas
>>
>>71988895
Cool. Here's some info on it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims

YouTube is full of this Semir Osmanagić guy's presentations on the subject. Sort of seems legit, to a degree, right until he starts spouting his new age esoteric bullshit about the pyramid's healing powers and such.

Unrelated but interesting recent discovery in Bulgaria:
http://archaeologyinbulgaria.com/2015/12/21/thracologists-discover-ancient-thracian-rock-step-pyramid-in-eastern-rhodope-mountains-in-southern-bulgaria/
>>
>>71987189
>>71987769
Honestly this. It's probably just because the kikes know that if genetic testing is done, it'll be obvious they have no historic claim to the land.

>>71987649
>Out of Africa
>Wrong
Just stop. Don't strain so hard to try (and fail miserably) to be WN that you deny history.

>>71989176
>Nigga I'll take Cowboy Bebop
You tasteless nigger. This one thing pisses me off more than anything else in the thread.

>>71989524
Do your job and kill those bastards. They make a fucking mockery of work that should be important but instead is fucking laughably inaccurate on par with young earth creationism. I'm tired of their fucking bullshit.
>>
>>71989952
>Semir Osmanagić
Isn't he the guy that found that big ass sphere like two weeks ago?
>>
>>71989446
Weathering on the oldest sites in Egypt damn near prove outright that the ruins are millennia older than commonly accepted. Like I was ranting, this is obvious to anyone with even a middle school level of understanding of geology and weathering, but these fucking shitheaded apes won't allow end of history and linear views of history to be broken by stupid things like facts. They're absolutely covering shit like this up to massage their own egos.

>>71989610
>I would lie about history
>Said by an archaeologist
And absolutely nobody was surprised. KYS.
>>
This stupid shit just won't let me leave it alone.
>>
>>71990370
>>
>>71990015
>tasteless
Suggestions?

>>71990015
It's getting done, but sort of smuggling shit out of Israel to study is a bit dangerous. I know of only a few people who would even try it because of the breech of international laws on the shit.

I'd be more inclined to setting up a nearby lab, smuggling shit to that while in the country (all on camera because I film all digs start to finish so there is no denying what I found where I found it) and then bringing it back. If I had the proof on camera I'd release it and go to jail for it.
>>
>>71990066
Haven't heard of this sphere yet, had to check it up.

Yep, same guy.
>>
>>71983431
Is there any proof of black people's claim that they WUZ KANGS?
>>
>>71990240
Oh I'd rather release all history and lay it all out factually. But if it came down to temporarily hiding something until I can get out and safely tell it to people somewhere else instead of being forced to lie then yes I would
>>
>>71990411
>Suggestions?
Not something where people just sit around smoking cigarettes and flapping. Holy shit Cowboy Bebop is an instant pleb flag.

>smuggling
Doesn't do much good then, does it? They can just use a fallacy to attach illegitimacy to the tests because of the acquisition methods like kikes rule by. If only humans could into logic. Fuck this planet.
>>
>>71990370
>>71990391
>sea level rises
>ruins get covered by water

What is so hard to believe lol? It's even more probable when you realize most humans have almost always lived by a large body of water/ocean, so in reality its bound to happen even to modern humans with the technology we have.
>>
>>71990370
Marine archaeology and pyramids in Japan. Interesting. STARGATE DISCOVERY NOW
>>
>>71990240
If the sites are older, what exactly are you proposing? The interior contents are of a later era, possibly a different civilization? I have seen this proposed for the Sphinx and that seems to be somewhat plausible, but I don't know what the alternative is if it's millennia older.

To OP, do you ever get sick of pottery shards? Any interesting theories or beliefs on possible ancient civilizations that are undocumented but seem to be suggested from scant evidence? Which IE Urheimat region theory do you think is most plausible?
>>
File: where da olmec wimmens at.jpg (65 KB, 503x575) Image search: [Google]
where da olmec wimmens at.jpg
65 KB, 503x575
The water damage on the sphinx is over 10k years old. fight me

Do you subscribe to "forbidden archeology"? like graham hancock etc.

Whatever happened to Zawi Hawass, is he still a crooked greasy cunt?
>>
>>71990437
Ahh, well like I said I'll look at those links and the Bosnian Pyramids bro

>>71990525
Kangz as in chieftains or tribal leaders sure.
>>
>>71990633
It's the same civilization actually. Egypt is the longest running civilization in recorded history. It's just that it's about triple the length commonly accepted. People won't let go of jewish time measurements and myths though. It was only recently that the lie of Exodus was questioned and that's full of bullshit. Archaeology is a shameful field.
>>
>>71990543
Samurai Champloo?

>They can just use a fallacy to attach illegitimacy to the tests because of the acquisition methods like kikes rule by

That's why I film all digs the whole time.
>>
>>71990650
>Mesoamerican artifacts
>Super old
Pick one. You'd have to dig a hell of a lot deeper than those stupid fucking heads.

>>71990813
Won't help. Kikes will lie. Everyone will eat it like the shit they're taught to love the taste of. Same thing is happening in America with pre-Altaic remains of Americans. Carbon dating says it's >15,000 years old? Must be wrong. Disregard.

It's shit.
>>
>>71983431
What do you know of the tall, large-brained hominids that supposedly built many ancient wonders and disappeared after the ice age?
>>
>>71990914
Or my favorite excuse "Uh, the artifacts 'fell' into lower strata."

I also love how nobody has ever once looked for Atlantis where Atlantis actually fucking is. Everyone's claiming it's Akrotiri (pay your fucking debts, faggots) or Antarctica or fucking Pooistan. Or the newist bullshit, that Plato just made the whole thing up. Even though he rightly says the Mediterranean is a false ocean and refers directly to the continent of North America and gets the date of the global flood right almost to the year even though it predated recorded civilization.
>>
>>71990633
>To OP, do you ever get sick of pottery shards?
Literally the entirety of college archaeology in the US is Native American shit. Then interning one can usually end up in the vault or storage area and have to sort through and categorize fucking pottery....so yes

I think the Solutrean theory is funny, there isn't enough evidence for it so it shouldn't be so openly talked about because it will of course but laughed at.

>Urheimat
I have to agree with the Kurgan hypothesis
>>
>>71990650
>forbidden archeology
I am open minded in that I'll read about it but I need to see the proof from all sided before I make my decision.

>Zahi Hawass
Love him, the Egyptian faggots took him out of place because he said something about Mubarak
>>
>>71991135
>there isn't enough evidence
You're a dumb, uneducated faggot. Get out of your field now. There are pre-Clovis remains from basically every single state and countries south of the US also. They're just constantly reburied as soon as they're announced to appease racist fucking injun subhumans. The evidence is literally everywhere. It's not rare in the slightest. Archaeologists either simply refuse to dig any further down than ~13,000 years or actively destroy artifacts for political reasons. This should be a capital offense.
>>
>>71991074
The Atlantis theory you suggest people need to look at is literally my favorite one.

>>71990914
Probably but it'd be worth a shot
>>
>>71990015
But there have been remains of people and settlements found in and around the Middle East that were older than those found in Africa.
>>
>>71991004
No idea, sounds like the alien theory to me. Although it could have been a humanoid in which case I'd like to find remains
>>
>>71991423
I have yet to find any but remember like I said I don't specialize in American archaeology, so I wouldn't know about found Clovis shit that was reburied.
>>
>>71983431
Ever had any spoopy/haunted/paranormal events at a dig? Or know people who have?
>>
>>71991800
Ghost stories while camping out at digs and such? Me no, others yes mainly I think it's just that people can't hold their liquor.
>>
>>71991552
Yes, but those people aren't modern humans. They're literally different species. This is like claiming because there are Orangutans, human civilization is from Borneo. It makes no fucking sense and it's just low IQ White teenagers grasping at straws.

>>71991685
Trust me they're everywhere. The policy is to always destroy them to appease injuns though as soon as they're discovered. It pisses off a few archaeologists, but of course, most of them are liberal faggots and are willing lackies to the idiocy.

Have I mentioned yet how shit modern archaeology is and how much I hate most archaeologists with a burning passion? They're like global warming alarmist lunatics who've discredited environmentalism by association with their idiot asses. Except they've discredited one of the most important studies of the species - our history, by lying and being jewish idiots about the subject.
>>
>>71986811
That map tells you all you need to know. The Americas were cut off from the rest of the world, got BTFO by germs/technology/agricultural population spamming, and quintupled Europe's land mass overnight. The rest was geopolitical inevitability.
>>
>>71992028
I have a few friends who work the Americas I can ask them about it and post what they tell me in a few days.

It's because politics and money control archaeology, in order to get money for digs you have to placate douche bags who then dictate what you do how you do it and when. The people who actually try to reveal facts without displeasing overlords are the freelancers, which is what I do (and why I do forensic shit on the side for more money)
>>
>>71992375
>I have a few friends who work the Americas I can ask them about it and post what they tell me in a few days.
I honestly expect them to either be ignorant of the issue or just distort the truth for PC and believe the lies they're told that "it's just Native Americans" with a token degree of some early White settlers (which at this point is almost impossible to deny due to anomalous genetic material). I'm guessing they probably won't even be aware of early oceanic visits to America and things like chicken bones in South America or Australoid remains, etc. I would be positively amazed if the result of your inquiries was anything else.
>>
>>71992693
I'll see what I find. One guy I know is a El Dorado but but he also does NA stuff so he probably knows about it. I gotta sleep now though
>>
>>71992831
>but
Nut
>>
>>71992831
Same. I pray archaeology improves, but considering it's a soft science and even the hard sciences are becoming about as believable as creationism at this point, I'm not holding my breath on anything improving.
>>
>>71986660
>theorized to be Pashtuns

I'm a historian and most of your answers to questions have been total bullshit, but to say the Huns were theorized to be Pashtuns is absolutely 100% ridiculous
>>
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/11/041118104010.htm

Anyone have some decent reading on stuff like this?

How legit is this link?
>>
What do you think of that King of the Hill episode on archeology?
>>
File: 1449453428097.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1449453428097.png
93 KB, 500x422
>>71990015
>>71990543
>>
What do you think of my theory that the Sahara was farmed to death by niggers and turned into a desert?
>>
were the old greeks (macedonians, hellenes) white and blonde-haired?
>>
Is there any really compelling evidence for and/or against a developed civilization existing >12000 years ago?
>Muh Atlantis
>>
Any archeological significance to the Bible? What about evolution, find anything that proves or disproves?
>>
File: 1456521962537.png (577 KB, 901x889) Image search: [Google]
1456521962537.png
577 KB, 901x889
can you examine my large bone
>>
>>71983431
Where can I find nazi gold?

Also if you were playing the price is right (but you can go over with no penalization) against someone who knows the true, what would you answer to 'how many PEOPLE died in the Holocaust?'
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.