[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well. I and her agreed to abort our child. Is there any problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_louqj5ibcC1qk48q1o1_500.png (34 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_louqj5ibcC1qk48q1o1_500.png
34 KB, 500x342
well. I and her agreed to abort our child.

Is there any problem of it? I think it's stupid that society decide a thing without couple's opinion. We want to abort that baby because it infringe our right to live well.(Me and her are both uni student).

Fuck you pro-life. I will be grad to kill my next baby if I have a chance.
>>
>>71982675

I applaud you, OP. I don't want anyone who thinks it's morally permissible to murder their children to reproduce. You keep being you, dude, as far as I'm concerned you did the right thing.
>>
>>71982675
>grad

Kekked.
>>
>>71983146
stop raughing my engrishu.. baka-gaijin
>>
>>71982675
Presumably that fetus was also a chink so good job man, congrats.
>>
>>71983230
If you're at uni, are you a grad student?
>>
>>71983462
nah, I meant glad desu. senpai-sama
>>
Should a person abort a baby because of their irresponsibility ? for me no

but also, should the goverment tell you that you are not allowed to do anything to your body ? No

I am conflicted
>>
>>71982876
Agreed. Everyone who believes in eugenics should be removed from the gene pool for sure.
>>
>nip

Shouldn't you he trying to get your country's birthrate up?
>>
>>71983786

>he thinks it's ok that retards and people who can transmit life crippling diseases can breed

Kill yourself desu
>>
>>71982675
You're now more likely to break up, and since you're Japanese you'll probably hang yourself.
>>
>>71982876
>>71983786

Let's not be hypocritical. If it would have been a black fetus being aborted, everybody here would have been pro-choice.
>>
>>71982675
>I will be grad to kill my next baby
top lel
>>
File: 1461204698355.jpg (109 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1461204698355.jpg
109 KB, 500x345
>>71982675
and the japs wonder why their population is shrinking
>>
>>71983909
As many people as possible should exist. Would I turn regular people retarded? Of course not. But allowing a retarded person to be created doesn't prevent a regular person from being created.
>>
>>71982675
Maybe buy a condom for your small japanese dick instead of aborting?

All of us here benefit from not being aborted. You ended a potential human life.
>>
>>71982675
>it infringe our right to live well
There is no right to like that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.