[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rednecks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 470x313
Are Rednecks based?
>>
Rednecks are the white nigger.
>>
About as based as niggers
>>
no, they're called white trash for a reason
>>
Rednecks are Republicans. They are uneducated white trash, that think Fox news is a legitimate news organization.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2398x4047) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2398x4047
Modern rednecks are just kids who wear camo, dip, and listen to gay ass modern country. Last real rednecks died off in the 80's.
>>
I have always wonder
Where did Rednecks came from? What's their ethnicity?

Are they Irish, French, Anglos?
>>
>>71982481
>>71982556
>>71982569
ITT: jelly
>>
File: [020464].jpg (10 KB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
[020464].jpg
10 KB, 200x133
>>
>>71982481
I go to a school that's about 38% white. Yes they're shit-tier human beings, but sometimes it's nice to have a group that you can always have an allegiance to.
I'm in Arizona, so most of our shitskins are from Mexico, but the blacks that do go there are kept in check by the rednecks.
>>
>>71982762
They coined the term “redneck” to disparage white field laborers who could be identified by the bright red sunburns on their necks. Another possible origin of the term is in the West Virginia miners strikes of the 1920s.
>>
>>71982481
MUH FLAG DOUGH MUH FLAG DOUGH
LEL
TOP CAKE
>>
>>71982481
rather be a redneck and have fun, than an atheist sjw that's expected to throw myself under the bus for entitled minorities
>>
>>71982762
They're mainly Irish and Scottish descendants.
>>
>>71982569
>>71982569
>>71982627

/pol is literally 100% /r9k /b fags... outside of trump threads there is nothing political, even those are redundant.
>>
They were before redneck became an identity.
>>71982726
>>
>>71982906
you can have fun and do country things without being a redneck
>>
Most people like to look down on rednecks, but they're some of the best people to have on your side. A while back I was being harassed by a nigger gang for confronting one of their gang members trespassing on my property. I own a few firearms and I know how to shoot, but I was SOL just on my own. One of the guys I machine for overheard me talking about my problem and he offered to help me. He and six of his family members/friends showed up to my house armed and got the groids to fuck off.
>>
Rednecks are the best people.
>>
>>71983820
nigs are generally cowards, even in numbers.
>>
>>71982762
I live in Northeast Alabama, everyone is probably a bit redneck here I suppose, or at least hillbilly this is the southern point of the Appalachian mountains .

Not everyone is low class, not everyone is white, not everyone is Christian or evangelical or conservative or whatever stereotype but outside of fresh transplants there is a little southern in everyone wether that is redneck or not, Rich or poor there is a noticeable outsider vibe for those who haven't spent !much time

That's a bit irrelevant to your question though, honestly majority is Anglo ancestry, the English followed by scots and below them Irish. Scottish and Irish alike are mostly from lowlander Scots and northern English who settled northern Ireland, with a few random catholic german families, they didn't settle a large amount but they settled a little area here, built an Abby and some churches but it's a pretty minor amount, most Catholics here are recent Hispanic migrants

There are rednecks of Italian descent as well, a guy I know is one his family probably emigrated to new Orleans originally and ended up here for some reason.

Anyway yeah majority Anglo, further north of this state probably majority Scottish or at least the Scots in South Scotland and the English in northern Ireland who are grouped as "Scots Irish" in Britain they exist now known as Ulster Scots

Random euro blood thrown in the mix as well, for example I have a random Hungarian ancestor
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.