[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
But /pol/ told me the commies were Jewish overlords who ordered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: order.jpg (103 KB, 453x785) Image search: [Google]
order.jpg
103 KB, 453x785
But /pol/ told me the commies were Jewish overlords who ordered asiatic subhumans to rape every German they could.
>>
Yed, I trust this internet picture. Germans today aren't half russian rape babies at all.
>>
oh shit a picture on the internet! better believe it for no reason
>>
File: marx.jpg (42 KB, 516x177) Image search: [Google]
marx.jpg
42 KB, 516x177
>>71981882
>Believing /pol/
>>
File: LiberatorIvan.jpg (24 KB, 276x280) Image search: [Google]
LiberatorIvan.jpg
24 KB, 276x280
>>71981882
>>
File: 8.jpg (97 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
97 KB, 599x399
>>71981882
yeah i believe in 1950s russians were really good at english.
>>
Asiatic subhumans raping Germans, poles, even Russian females is 100% true. Not even debated by the mainstream kosher historians.
See the book/film "diary of a woman in Berlin." Even Beevor, about as Kosher as it gets for WW 2, has written about it extensively ( aside from Solzhenitsyn and numerous others with no reason to lie. No "reparations" shekels for either outcome.)
The orders came from the yid Ilya Ehrenberg. And Stalin is on record in April of 1945 as saying of the rapes "these men have come thousands of miles, we should deny them a bit of fun?"
That could be a genuine order from Stalin he gave for the Americans and Brits to print to stop reporters in the West from saying it was Soviet-sanctioned.
Why do you bother posting shit that you could find on Jewggle easily? I assume bc it's bait and I was dumb enough to reply.
>>
>>71982583
>Beevor
Opinion insta-discarded.
>>
>>71981882
pfffft. Like that was enforced.
>>
>>71981882
Xello tovarish, minya zavot Lavrentiy Beria.
>>
>>71982671
>>Beevor
>Opinion insta-discarded.
That's the point, fucko. He doesn't write a word without the Jews looking over his shoulder.
If it were at all contraversial, do you really think he'd touch it?
>>
File: 1461530620722-1.jpg (105 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1461530620722-1.jpg
105 KB, 400x386
>>71981882
Fuck the jews, surely theu wouldnt appreciqte this ULTRA rare pepe
>>
>they didnt order it therefore it didn't happen
>>
>>71981882
Talk to any fucking Polish person about how the Russians treated them.

In fact, talk to anyone who lived through the Soviet occupation. Read historical documentation on it.

The Red Army was a fucking inhuman death machine.
>>
File: 1461118439967.jpg (356 KB, 854x960) Image search: [Google]
1461118439967.jpg
356 KB, 854x960
>>71981882
the jews told /pol/ that so they could keep their capitalism and companies is the only time /pol/ was susceptible to their lies, but its over now and we need to forget
>>
>>71981882
russia was full of jew at the time in terms of population

but the communits were red pill as fuck, they seclarised the state gradually, took the wealth from the wealthy and gave it to the poor

they overthrew one of the worlds oldest oligarchies, and established a functional government

the critisims of communism are lies oft repeated
>muh famine
>muh communist oppression

they level the failings of the USSR against the communist system with flimsy justifications

first there was marx, then lenin, then stalin
at each point there were distinct ideological shifts
>>
>>71983840
>and established a functional government
Which is why it was so wealthy and successful and lives on gloriously in the present era.
>>
>>71983840
>they level the failings of the USSR against the communist system with flimsy justifications

They removed the humanity out of everything. Just look at the Red Army to see how insane the ideology is when applied to reality.
>>
>>71984186
the romans established a functional government
it's not here anymore either

not an argument

>>71984238
>They removed the humanity out of everything
oft repeated lie, the great jew tell you that unity is soullessness because they want us divided, and that we should idealize creatives instead of engineers

criticizms of this nature almost always relate to
A. stalinism and the stalin period of rule
B. the persecution of genuinely insidious social and ethnic groups in russia and the client states
C. the emphasis on labour as an ideal, with the unsupported implication that all the government wanted people to do was work, when the reality was that modernization of labour transformed the entire country, and many other countries had followed this modal earlier, or later on
>>
>>71985035
>the romans established a functional government
The foundations of modern nation states were founded directly on Roman principles.

Look at the architecture in DC, it certainly isn't modeled after the Kremlin.

>the great jew tell you that unity is soullessness
That isn't what it was. They were poorly trained, poorly equipped and their tactics were fodder tactics.

Read the documentation of German soldiers on the line who had to deal against the unending hordes.

Also you should check out the book Ivan's War because it gives a really grim and true look at just how shit life was in the Red Army.

The Soviet's were an international movement as well so I see no difference in their motivations than I do globalist finance.
>>
>>71985443
>Look at the architecture in DC, it certainly isn't modeled after the Kremlin.
>Kremlin
>Soviet

I get what you're trying to say, but you're fucking retarded regardless.
>>
>>71985443
Also
>They were poorly trained, poorly equipped and their tactics were fodder tactics.
Literally memes, no intellectual discourse at all.
>>
>>71985652
I know what the Kremlin is and its history but it also became a symbol of Soviet Communism which is directly related to Russia.

Clearly people know it was not built by the fucking Soviets considering their tract record of keeping things running smoothly.

>>71985736
Memes? Look at the casualty reports from Soviet battles. Look at their "training". They raced and competed to see who got to Berlin first.

People like to say, "Oh, it was the winter that broke the German army." but when you start seeing the absolute bloodbath they inflicted on the Soviet's who just kept throwing men into the grinder you begin to realize that the tactic wasn't to defeat the German's militarily but rather to break their psyche completely which is exactly what happened on the Eastern Front.

Forgotten Soldier is another great, first hand account book of a German soldier who describes fighting the Soviets.

Let's not forget that all the old occupied nations absolutely despise the Russians for it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.