[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is ready for the Guatemala-Belize war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (281 KB, 680x624) Image search: [Google]
image.png
281 KB, 680x624
Who here is ready for the Guatemala-Belize war?
>>
>>71981823
DELETE THIS
>>
>>71981823
A gang fight between two spic tribes hardly constitutes a "war"
>>
>>71983672
enjoy the refugees
>>
>>71983808
Id rather have a billion Belize or Guatemalan refugees than I would one more piece of dogshit subhuman MS13 faggot Ecuadorian
>>
Who, and who?

Does it even matter? Nevermind, I know it doesn't.
>>
>>71983965
These central American mesoshit wastes have been beating each others dicks around for about a thousand years or so so no it doesn't matter at all
>>
Niggers vs Amerindians

Why arent you rooting for the people who are indigenous to the land? Kill those fucking mayate negritos.
>>
>>71983965
Guatemalans are the dudes who sneak into mexico, steal jobs from hard working mexicans at cheap rates, and speak spanish funny.
>>
>>71984309
They are the wetback beaners of Mexico?
>>
whats the conflict about?
>>
>>71984390
No they aren't

Mexicans just like to pretend they are better than other spics

But in reality the are pretty shit tier even for spicbros
>>
Can't we just annex these fucks?
>>
>>71984441
Who the fuck knows and who really cares

Don't forget that these beans fought a war over a fucking soccer game

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_War
>>
>>71984840
>the dispute remains active
loving every laugh
>>
Honestly I hope Trump makes Mexico pay for a wall on their southern border, too. There may be no government in Mexico, but there's no God in Central America.
>>
I don't know anything about either country, so I'll flip a coin.

BELIZE! Send those Guatemalan monkeys to the depths of Hell. Only kikes support Guatemala. There is an international Jewish conspiracy to unite the world against the peaceful and noble Belize. BELIZE DID NOTHING WRONG.
>>
>>71984763
You lost them in 1824.
>>
>>71984763
It's what I've never understood about the American reconquista faggots. There are six nations below Mexico that were the first to break away from Mexico, and I never hear any of them talk about taking them back. Ones I've talked to will even claim they were never a part of Mexico, to avoid the discussion. One was honest and asked, "why the fuck would we want them? They're worse off than Mexico, but the American Southwest is richer".
So pretty much, Mexico doesn't want the dredges of their southern neighbours, like how the Americans do not want those of their southern neighbours.
>>
>>71985050
Mexico has better southern border security than we do, and they enforce their immigration laws. It's why people get so pissed when their presidents have the audacity to call the US racist when we talk about securing our border, but they act violently towards South Americans crossing through Mexico to get to the US. And then the dumb fucking leftists continue crying racism against the US without ever knowing how the same issue is handled by Mexican authorities.
>>
>>71981823
>Guatemala-Belize war

What goes on in Belize?
>>
>>71985943
If mexico had the southwest it'd become worthless again. The only thing giving it value is the hoover dam, without it and the water system built around the dam, the whole region will depopulate. Texas has value but they'd never get it back anyway, it was it's own independent republic before joining the US.
>>
>>71985874
I know we did, but these fags have grown some mexi-hating culture down there.
>>
File: mystery.gif (5 KB, 500x169) Image search: [Google]
mystery.gif
5 KB, 500x169
>>71986472
>>
The ppl here are by in large sweethearts caught in the middle of globalism. I don't expect y'all gringos to understand.
>>
>>71987569
Your tamales suck. Even the nigs in Mississippi make better ones.
>>
>>71984390
They're the reason why they have machine guns on the southern border of Mexico.

>>71984763
You really want to deal with MORE guatemalans?
>>
>>71987569
Shut the fuck up subhuman scum.
>>
>>71981823
Why would they go to war?
What happened?
>>
>>71987703
Fuck off and stay off niqqa, food here is the best

>>71987837
Drug cartels fueled by Mexico not building wall desu

>>71987921
I'm a truthteller for anyone interested and this topic concerns me, go funpost on/b/
>>
>>71988355
Guatemala like all spic nations lusts for rightful anglo clay.
The Spaniard lusts for Gibraltar.
The Mexican lusts for the American Southwest
The Argentine lusts for the Falklands
The Venezuelan lusts for Guyana
And the Guatemalan lusts for Belize
It is in their nature, just as it is in their nature to be failed backwaters.
They wouldn't know what to do if they got it though. The Mosquito Coast is still English-speaking a century after Nicaragua took it over.
>>
>>71983924
Not even the Mexicans like Central Americans. Ironically, their own southern border is pretty strong.
>>
>>71981823
I stand for Guatemala. Belize can go to hell.
>>
>>71986843

Your cunt is cozy as fuck in Victoria 2 tbqh
>>
>>71983924
Ms13 are salvadoran
>>
>>71983672
>Belize
>spic

fuck you
>>
>>71987048
haven't seen that in a while
>>
>>71988355
What actually happened was that they are now gonna losen up on secrecy regarding their banking sector possibly open up for an even bigger panama papers scandal and we cannot have that.
>>
>>71989536
All the non mexis join MS13 here. Mexicans don't like them joining their ese gangs cause of muh raza.
>>
>>71986711
>it was it's own independent republic before joining the US.

you realize that was for days and was just posturing, right?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.