[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rind et al
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: consider.gif (494 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
consider.gif
494 KB, 500x374
The popular belief that child molestation causes mental trauma results from lumping cases of violent, forcible child rape together with cases where the sex was consentual (or whatever you choose to call it when both parties are interested and no force or coercion is employed).

This is like if all heterosexual sex were deemed rape, by lumping the outcome of normal consentual sex together with cases of rape as if they were the same thing.

There exists a metanalysis of 60(!) studies all confirming that no mental trauma results from cases of sex between adults and children where it was not forcible or coerced but the result of mutual interest.

However, this research is forbidden, by law, from ever being brought up in court in defense of someone accused of sex with children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy
>>
>>71981273
Fucking kids is degenerate and I'd like to torture to death anyone who says otherwise.
>>
>>71981386

Torturing people to death isn't degenerate? But causing someone to have an orgasm, which is pleasurable, is worse than torture?
>>
>>71981386
torture, no.

have a stern conversation with, yes.
>>
>>71981845

Why? Keeping in mind it's proven that such sex causes no trauma.
>>
>>71981273
Having sex with children is undoubtedly evil and degenerate. However, our society has gotten incredibly fucked in the head about what a "children" is, as part of a larger being fucked in the head about everything.

There is nothing naturally wrong about having sex with someone who's already gone through puberty. There is something very naturally wrong with having sex with someone who hasn't already gone through puberty, and there is something equally naturally wrong with a society choosing to arbitrarily shift the date of adulthood to a point other than puberty.
>>
>>71982320
>Having sex with children is undoubtedly evil and degenerate.

Undoubtedly? I'd say the research I linked to casts doubt on that.
>>
>>71981589
No, torture and murder are fun and helpful ways to remove undesirables from society and make the world a better place. Say Anon, where exactly do you live?
>>
>>71982527

Do you deserve to be tortured and killed for wanting to have sex with women? It's rape after all, because I say so. Is that reasonable?
>>
>>71982446
The research you linked conflates sex with actual children with sex with technical minors who cannot reasonably be considered children. :^)
>>
>>71982692

Does it really? Show me where.
>>
>>71982850
The study's cutoff for what qualifies as CSA is at age sixteen. This is several years after the actual onset of natural adulthood.
>>
>>71982979

That means sixteen and down, not sixteen and up.
>>
File: 1461160556283.jpg (41 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
1461160556283.jpg
41 KB, 620x310
>>71981273
Even if what you are saying is true, it is too risky to facilitate adult/child sexual relationships when compared to the number of actual rapes that do occur.

You're implying that most adult/child relationships are consensual. Which I find hard to believe and would only a expect a pedo to vouch for.

You can't fuck kids. Get over it.
>>
>>71983016
My point is that the data mixes actual child-fucking with what our modern, degenerate society considers child-fucking. Ideally, some kind of physical biological test would be the cutoff, but, in the absence of such a thing, I think the Jews had the right idea with thirteen, which is certainly a better approximation of puberty than fucking *sixteen*, let alone *eighteen* (which the modern feminist movement is trying to push back to *GODDAMN TWENTY FIVE*).
>>
>>71983203
>it is too risky to facilitate adult/child sexual relationships when compared to the number of actual rapes that do occur.

Doesn't this apply to any sex at all? There are also high rates of rape between adult men and women.

>You're implying that most adult/child relationships are consensual. Which I find hard to believe and would only a expect a pedo to vouch for.

Can you read? Right there in the OP it clearly says "or whatever you choose to call it when both parties are interested and no force or coercion is employed".

>You can't fuck kids. Get over it.

No I won't. 50 years ago it was "fags can't marry each other, get over it". They didn't accept that but kept fighting, and eventually got their way. The same methods they used are also applicable to pedos.
>>
>>71983378
>doesn't this apply to any sex at all?

No, most adult relationships are consensual, and the facts support it. What they don't support is most pedophile relationships being consensual.

>didn't you read?

Right, you want give it a title or name with some legislation making children just as accountable as adults for the decisions they socially mature enough to make.

>>slippery slope doe hurr fags can marry now so what about that?!

This strawman makes your bait weak.
>>
>>71983252
this.

the kikes push a false dichotomy of "free love, everyone fuck each other in a hedonistic orgy, fuck kids, fuck animals fuck everything"

and "THINK OF THE CHILDREN, everyone's still an innocent child until they're 25 and have a college degree and move out of their parents' house, if you marry at 16 you're a backwards retard"

they're both wrong.

marrying young is a good thing. It kept the west together for most of its known history. Arranged marriage and courtship works better than modern "romance" and "dating"

promiscuous, premarital sex regardless of age is degenerate.

fucking kids, as in actual kids like the elite do, is also horrible.

Now that they've infantilized the population to this degree through the school system, the media etc. they can blur the lines to the point where if you want to marry at 16 you're a dirty child molestor but at the same time if 2 lesbian mommies want to have a "consensual" Sexual relationship with their 5 year old it's seen as progressive and tolerant.
>>
>>71983867
In short: don't abuse children, and don't infantilize adults.
>>
>>71983809
>No, most adult relationships are consensual, and the facts support it. What they don't support is most pedophile relationships being consensual.

What facts? The only basis for saying so is your own prejudice, unless you have data to show me.

>Right, you want give it a title or name with some legislation making children just as accountable as adults for the decisions they socially mature enough to make.

You make an orgasm sound like it's enlisting in the military or something. Sex is not some grave serious thing.

>This strawman makes your bait weak.

You don't know what the slippery slope fallacy entails. You don't really appear to be understanding my arguments, just skimming and replying to key words you recognize. My argument is not that because gay marriage was legalized, necessarily so will pedosexual relationships. Rather, that the same tactics used by gays to achieve their desired outcome are also usable by pedos. Think more carefully.
>>
>>71983867
>if you want to marry at 16 you're a dirty child molestor but at the same time if 2 lesbian mommies want to have a "consensual" Sexual relationship with their 5 year old it's seen as progressive and tolerant.

Literally no one thinks that, Grandpa.
>>
>>71984100

It depends whether the person being accused is popular.
>>
>>71984035
>what facts

Show me where most children consent to adults fucking them

>you make it sound like a child having an orgasm with an adult who is both more physically, mentally, and socially mature than them is bad thing like making a decision to join the military.

Yes. In fact it's probably more logical for the child to join the military.

I'm not even arguing that in some cases there are children to actually enjoyed an adult molesting them. However, what I initially said in my first response still applies.

>you're not really trying to understand.

You're not clever or unique. You're just like every other con in America looking for some outlet to explore the law and fuck kids because of your personal desires which are not a priority to the American people.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.