[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews ruin American Fantasy GoT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12
File: 1456790569973.png (815 KB, 871x689) Image search: [Google]
1456790569973.png
815 KB, 871x689
Have y'all ever wondered why HBO changed game of thrones then made it a massive homo fest?
And today, Dorne was turned into a feminazi SJW land of colored people.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-jewish-legacy-behind-game-of-thrones/

All those "white writers" changed their names years ago.
>>
Also note how the entire thing is an attack on Christianity.
I hate George Martin and hate how desperately he tries to put himself in same league as Tolkien, but TV is so fucking awful these days.
tonight's conversation among shitskins as to whether blondes have blonde pubes might have finished me off for good.
>>
>>71981237
I did love reading the first three books, years ago, but then HBO fagged it all to hell then didn't show the battles. The boss really are seperate from this degenerate TV series.
>>
>>71980864
It was just an awful episode as a whole.
>>
>>71980864
HBO is led by Jews that's why you see Bill Maher and Larry David. Also plenty of pro-gay programming. Time to unplug and pirate everything.
>>
File: 13rove01.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
13rove01.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>71981237

rare...
>>
>>71981760
I'm more focused on punting out how a great story was corrupted by the taint of satanic jewry.
>>
File: nice.jpg (206 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
206 KB, 816x816
>>71981237
nice flag, very nice
>>
>>71980864
I read all the books, they mention gay people a few times but it was reference to pedophiles and some comments about how they cant merge with another house because the man is attracted to no woman.

How often are there gay scenes in the show? I have only watched a little bit
>>
>>71980864
>>71981237

Why do Jews always have such degenerate art. IT is just one giant attack on christianity and promotion of immigration. Amazing how they ruined the boooks.
>>
>>71981727
>>71980864
I haven't watched it yet. Pls tell me this isn't true.
>>
>>71981727
I stopped watching Jew of Thrones after red wedding. Give me a run down so I can finally internalize how shitty this show got.
>>
File: 1461004438839-pol.png (338 KB, 395x679) Image search: [Google]
1461004438839-pol.png
338 KB, 395x679
>>71981974
Lol

GoT is shit tier
Hard sci fi for me, fantasy is fucking horrible.
>>
>>71982415
Most big names are killed off for shock factor except Danny despite how dumb she is because muh dragons. A shame really, the first book was very good.
>>
Daenerys' scenes are always about innapropriate sexual remarks that cross a line coming from betas who will suffer revenge. This time the dark violent rapey men were just framed as in control of her and she can only surrender lol

>manly woman defeats the "x good men"
>the girls kill guard and prince
>girls kill some other guy
>little girl is becoming daredevil
>the kindest old guy goes "you dont know what the red woman is capable of"
it's literally "tumblr's fat rape fantasies: the show"
>>
>>71982050
They gay the shit out of it. Things in the books that were only hinted at people being gay are totally out of the closet lol idgaf I suk ya dik gay in the show. Even Oberyn who I don't recall ever being referred to as gay in the books just got a shout out today for being bi with literally no leg to stand on from the books, just making him not straight for the sake of it, and don't even get me started on the fucking sand snakes just murdering Trystane and Doran for literally no reason (also the continuity break from when last season Trystane was supposed to travel with Myrcella from Doren to KL)
>>
File: 1461530620722-1.jpg (105 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1461530620722-1.jpg
105 KB, 400x386
>>71980864
Pretty gay desu. Here, take this ULTRA rare pepe to cheer you up!
>>
>>71982314
It is. I would spoil it but go ahead and see for yourself.
>>
>>71982415
Girl power. All I can say.
>>
>>71982438
The books martin wrote are based.

Every woman who makes decisions gets smacked down. Every girl who goes against the family is destroyed horribly.

Only honor and family matter, and those who follow it, they do just fine. Asoiaf is a giant cautionary tale, and a large great fantasy opera story to keep you involved.
>>
>>71983358
This.
I hate how everyone who watches the shows always talks about womyn power! when all the females do is ruin their families/cities or are just pawns for smarter players in the game. Like Sansa, everyone goes crazy for Sansa saying she's gonna do all this great shit for the Starks but she's just Littlefingers pawn, that's it, she doesn't know what the fuck she's doing she just does what she's told.
>>
>>71983512
Catlyn Stark disobeys her husband Ned,and she starts a fucking war. Then she gets Renly murdered by his own brother. Then she disobeys her son, who is king of the north, and sets the kingslayer free with a bitch (brienne) she barely knows.
Catlyn Stark is just one dumb bitch who gets her entire family and kingdom killed.

Martin is based god.
>>
>>71981237
When the Jewish media makes fun of religion, it's always Christianity, never Judaism.
>>
>>71983775
All the women in the books do that, Cersei utterly ruins KL and the Lannister name, you already mentioned Cat and I Sansa, Dany ruins every city she touches, Margery is just a tool for her family/grandmother (her grandmother is probably the only female in the series who isn't a complete and utter fuck up) Arya can't do shit right, Arianne in the books caves to Doran faster than shit once her plans fall apart, anyone I'm missing?
>>
I went to a friend's house tonight to watch GoT. After the show we started watching youtube videos and eventually started discussing the presidential election. Trump lies came out immediately and I began to bait them and revealed their talking points as nothing but fabricated talking points of the opposition. By the end of the night, everyone wanted to ask me about various policies as it had been made clear that I was the only one that understood them.

Thank you /pol/ for giving me the ammunition.
>>
>>71981237
>tonight's conversation among shitskins as to whether blondes have blonde pubes
this happened? fucking hell lol
>>
>>71982050
every time Loras Tyrell is on screen he does something fag tier

in the books he is much less of a stereotype, in the show he fucking minces around
>>
>>71982872
Dude stop you are going to crash the market value of that Pepe.
>>
>>71984109
Brienne is an absolute fuck up. Every one she works fir dies horribly. She cannot finish a single quest, ever. Men always have to help her, but since she's a cursed weirdo trans freak, she's a curse to everyone around her.
>>
>>71981237
This one is pretty rare and I didn't have it in my collection before. Glad I came to this thread.
>>
>>71982415
Brienne fought the Hound and won
Brienne killed Stannis
Stannis burns his daughter alive because dude the red woman told me to lmao
Stannis' army then mostly deserts him and the remainder get rekt by le chirpy autist Ramsay Bolton
Ramsay Bolton marries Sansa
Littlefinger arranges this for some bizarre reason
Asha spends an entire season sailing all the way to the Dreadfort around half of Westeros, arrives, attacks and then gets chased off by a half naked Ramsay and like, three dogs

i could go on
>>
>>71984753
>three dogs
>20 good men
>2 of the finest dogs
>>
So it appears this show was always pretty bad or was okay and became shit and kike infested later on. Glad I never got into watching it. I hardly watch any shows for that matter.
>>
it's never been any good, i stopped paying attention when they made jaime into a total cuck that doesn't win anything
>>
All these comments about Martin not ruining the show and being based. He's executive producer, and I was looking for WoW release date one day and saw one of his blog posts about how Syrian immigrants are welcome here. He's a cuck too.
>>
>>71984880
I didn't realize it was a total jewfest until I researched the writers. They all changed their names, it wasn't obvious at first.
But, then faggyness took over honorable warrior families and my spidey sense was pricked.
>>
>>71984626
>implying any pepes still have market value
Rare pepe's don't exist any more, lad, they're worthless.

Market insiders are trading around another meme that is highly valuable and so secret you've never heard of and won't hear about for months. It's so dank I can't even put out a hint to its name or show snippets of it.
>>
>>71984504
>Loras Tyrell
Btw people in the mainstream generally agree that he is a bad character because he's just a giant stereotype without any substance.
>>
It's always been a kike fest, but the one tolerable aspect is the paucity of niggers. % seasons, 3 with speaking parts.
Even her...handmaiden or whatever isn't a real nig, they put on makeup and tease out her hair.
They've put fags and niggers in star wars, that's unwatchable now. They had to make the Orcs White and not black to appease the niggers.
What's left?
>>
>>71981237
On mobile what flag is this?
>>
File: game of thrones.jpg (372 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
game of thrones.jpg
372 KB, 900x1165
Ronnie Filyaw's Game of Thrones > George R. R. Martin's Game of Thrones
>>
>>71985268
Saint Pierre and Miquelon, some French territory.
>>
>>71985180
Sometimes it feels like anime and Japanese media are the only things not controlled by kikes. I've pretty much given up on 99% of Western entertainment.
>>
>>71985540
>Sometimes it feels like anime and Japanese media are the only things not controlled by kikes. I've pretty much given up on 99% of Western entertainment.
Gay as it sounds, sitting here watching "Out of Africa." A lifestyle,a place, and an adventure none of us will ever experience.
It's fucking depressing. Of course she's "nice" to the nigs but they're not shown as actual humans, like animals in the background.
you will never have a farm in early 20th century Africa. Why live?
>>
>>71982050
I watched like 3 seasons and I have no idea who these people are lol.

That show is so forgettable past the first season.
>>
File: 1461554493992s.jpg (7 KB, 249x140) Image search: [Google]
1461554493992s.jpg
7 KB, 249x140
>>71980864

>all strong lead characters are female.

>they all show how stronk and independent they are by killing filthy weak men.

>the progression of the plot depends exclusively on the action of the female characters.

you guys enjoyed the 50 min feminist propaganda ad, disguised as the first episode of Game of Thrones of season 6?
>>
File: Stannis_Baratheon.jpg (45 KB, 300x462) Image search: [Google]
Stannis_Baratheon.jpg
45 KB, 300x462
Never forgive. Never forget.
>>
>>71987297
What was up with that Martel betrayal shit, did they kill Dorne's leader and his son in the book?
>>
>>71984753
>Stannis the Mannis
>Man of duty
>Killed by muh girl power
>>
>>71987884
He betrayed family and religion. Stannis lost his Mannis card.
>>
>>71987945
>He betrayed family and religion
Wait, did that happen in the book as well?
I thought it happened only in the show
>>
>>71987827
don't know, didn't read the books.

but this episode was awful, pure in your face, fuck you, feminist propaganda.

completely out of touch with the past seasons, even regarding dialogues.
>>
>>71984880
S1-3 was pretty good.
S4 still had good parts
S5 had one good episode
S6 premiere sucked ass

It's a combination of running out of book material and killing off all the good or interesting characters.
>>
>>71988093
I know he betrayed his religion in the books, but he didn't burn his daughter. That was the show writer's way of getting people to hate him so they could have a strong womyn kill him with impunity.
>>
>>71988093
TV show is now ahead of the book in places
>>
>>71988375
I figured something like that'd happen

>>71988405
That's kinda weird, to be ahead of the source material, I mean
>>
>>71988363
Fucking this. When the viper chicks showed up to kill the Dorne leader's son, some nerd writing poetry, and they demand he pick which of them to fight, he declines at first like a gentleman because they're family. They say he doesn't have a choice, so he picks one of them to fight without hesitation and picks up his sword. I instantly loved the guy, out of his element and still ready to be a baller. So of course he gets stabbed from behind and dies without the chance to put up a fight.

The only man allowed to be cool and live is Tyrion, and that's because he's disabled. This show is tumblr.
>>
>>71988521
every anime ever created pajeet
>>
>>71988521
You're on 4chan for fuck's sake.
>>
File: 1446592053104.gif (1 MB, 199x187) Image search: [Google]
1446592053104.gif
1 MB, 199x187
>>71988556
>The only man allowed to be cool and live is Tyrion, and that's because he's disabled

holy shit, you're right.
>>
File: gentiles.png (372 KB, 1117x1017) Image search: [Google]
gentiles.png
372 KB, 1117x1017
>>71982253
>Why do Jews always have such degenerate art.
Because Jews are genocidally obsessed with destroying other races that threaten them. It's in their religion, it's in their politics, it's in the bedtime stories and fairytales they hear growing up. Then they graduate to liberal/leftist victim politics, and feel resentful that they aren't the trendy victim class anymore (except with zionist christcucks).

Lots of gentiles think Jews only hated the Nazis and Germans for what they did in WWII. And they think they're meek and humble, and just want to teach people to be nice and decent and not be racist genocidal fucks. If you think that you aren't the target or an organized, deliberate, committed plan of genocide, Mr. Gentile, then you aren't fit to live on this planet. You're simply too fucking naive to live, and you deserve to die.

t. /pol/-tier jew
>>
>>71988684
And I'll bet that craven fatass Sam Tarly still lives too, right?
>>
File: 1460691332583.jpg (1 MB, 1952x2760) Image search: [Google]
1460691332583.jpg
1 MB, 1952x2760
>>
>>71988768

Good lad
>>
>>71985790
my family has a farm overlooking a lake in Africa in the 20th century.

Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
If it makes you feel any better, there's a pretty decent chance Dorn is going to be burnt to the fucking ground
>>
>>71987827
The show is beyond the books, the last season (mostly) finished off the book content except for the Iron Islands
>>
>>71989271
Be safe, SA brother
For the night is dark and full of niggers
>>
>>71985287
Now I want a show about a bunch of people who want to be kings have a bunch of trials where there are only so many seats in each stage, death being the price of failure.
>>
>>71984626
That's what he's trying to do.
>>
File: 1461551408667.gif (864 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1461551408667.gif
864 KB, 400x224
I put my money on little finger winning out. Any takers?
>>
>>71980864
I watched that episode and the only black guy in the seven kingdoms just got stabbed in the chest.
>>
>>71989793
I have no complaints.
>>
>>71989793
Littlefinger is a clever man who's proven himself more competent than anyone expected despite his lowly status and lack of fighting prowess. Despite how he's such a huge douchebag, he's also a representation of a man climbing from the bottom to the top on personal achievement.

He's utterly fucked in the show. They'll have Daenarys's dragons or raider lackeys kill him without her even knowing it was supposed to be a big deal.
>>
>>71989793
Then again, I wouldn't mind all the main characters dying and the White Walkers taking over

Disappoint EVERYONE in the fanbase
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.