[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be a deal breaker for reestablishing a single Western-rite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: procession-677x450.png (732 KB, 677x450) Image search: [Google]
procession-677x450.png
732 KB, 677x450
What would be a deal breaker for reestablishing a single Western-rite church for you? Prefer to hear from Protestants, in particular Lutherans and Reformed. Assuming the Catholic church was the base, what would you need to see changed to accept its authority?
>>
Them to do away with confessions and publically state that man has no way of absolving sins. No more mass. Jesus' sacrifice was once and not every week. They must also condemn all of the pedophilia in the past.
>>
>beatify martin luther
>provide some kind of provision allowing the practice of the solas

I'd be interested in uniting the churchs that stand against modern liberal theology because the petty things like what communion really is doesn't matter nearly as much as teh gay marraige woman priest pro-muslim heretical stuff.
>>
>>71980149
I'm sure papal infallibility goes without saying? What about the Archbishop of Rome, the Pope, saying he is just another Patriarch of the church?
>>
>>71980149
>>71980275
>>71980311

Lol this is why nobody takes Proddies seriously
>>
>>71980275
What about different orders of the Priesthood? Mass only during certain holidays without prescribing to salvation through proper administration of the sacraments ideology, thus rendering communion important but ceremonial?
>>
>>71980364
You're part of the problem, negotiate or we'll just speak to Constantinople instead.
>>
>>71980607

So far Proddies are asking to take away everything from the church, so what's the point? Besides, I'm not the heretic here so no compromise
>>
>>71980730
Yet you place papal authority above that of scripture? Generally ignore St. Augustine's writings and accuse Protestants of being the heretics?
>>
File: image.jpg (783 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
783 KB, 1280x1920
A church who's goal is reaching the SUPER MAN
>>
>>71980607
I don't think you understand. We don't want you back with your heresies at all. You act as if a Catholic made this thread and is begging for Protestants to be reconciled with our Church. Neither is true.
>>
>>71979981
Not interested in a sandpeople religion sorry
>>
>>71980149
>No more mass. Jesus' sacrifice was once and not every week.

The Mass is the same sacrifice as the original. It is not a repeat, it's the one scarifice that transcends time and space.
>>
>>71981907
Why are Finns so edgy?
>>
>>71980149
Confession and Mass are non negotiable. They are an integral part of atheism Christian Faith.
>>
>>71984949
>atheism
Hello demonic autocorrect. I meant "the"
>>
>>71980951

You are obvoisly the heritics, just looked how cucked the protistant nations are, your lack of faith only leads to atheism.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.