[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate niggers, Muslims, and all other non-whites, I need my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (802 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
802 KB, 2048x1536
I hate niggers, Muslims, and all other non-whites, I need my degrees to actually make a difference (other than an irrelevant autistic shooting which useless to all). I am frustrated and need to wait years to make a real difference. How do similar /pol/lacks feel?
FUCK
>>
>>71979379
Don't go to school.
>>
>>71979379
yea i know the feel. /pol mentality needs to go mainstream otherwise we cant "do" much. or we'd be seen as fringe terrorists and shiet
>>
>>71979379
*I hate Muslims, I hate Jews, I hate spics and niggers too.
>>
/pol/ is satire, get a life pal.
>>
>>71979379
>>71979508
>>71979547
>>71979571
Besides unrealistic fantasy, what do I do? I voted for TRUMP in NY, but I still feel impotent. Fuck.
>>
File: fag.jpg (8 KB, 109x255) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
8 KB, 109x255
>>71979796

>.50 deposited

congratulations faggot, a few more you can by another buttplug to keep from soiling the bed at night.
>>
>>71979379
What kind of degree and what kind of difference would you like to do?
>>
>>71979379
I like to think he fucked her behind the bleachers after that pic was taken.
>>
>>71979873
You're doing what you need to do. White flight and establishing a white utopia is the end game but right now get your degree and vote for Trump again in November.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (46 KB, 620x693) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
46 KB, 620x693
>>71979873

assuming this isn't a bad troll,

none of this shit is going to affect you, its going to affect your children if you have any.

the best thing to do is just keep learning as much as possible and dropping red pills, word will get around. save up, move to the Northwest where there are very few subhumans if you're really desperate.

you can't do that without money.
>>
>>71980280
I know. I am to (Supposed to) get my degree in May, then have a T25 law school lined up with a great scholarship. Exposing my support for Trumo does not work..at all. Or at least it seems. FUCK. I want my children to grow up not only in a white community but a whit country...culture. So much internal suffering and rage!
>>
>>71980241
I will. What state are you in?
>>
>>71979379
I'm Italian. Does that make me non-white?
>>
>>71979379
Not very similar. Once you get a wife it gets pretty easy to live your life.
>>
>>71981050
PA. The cities here a perfect example of how wonderful multiculturalism is.
>>
>>71979547
what? and have a bunch of virgin faggots with anime pillows walking around all proud and shit? nah
>>
File: 1461553853189.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1461553853189.png
2 MB, 750x1334
You sound like an impressionable teenager
>>
>>71979379
An autistic shooting isn't always irrelevant. You just have to kill the right person or persons.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.