[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Military
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8
File: eod.jpg (624 KB, 738x827) Image search: [Google]
eod.jpg
624 KB, 738x827
Okay everyone I have a Navy contract for EOD and leave for Bootcamp in June. I am just telling you to not join the Military unless you are going for Spec ops/ forces, or have a Spec ops/ forces contract already. There is no way in hell I would have joined any branch unless I had a spec op contract like I do now. Unless you are special forces/ops you will never do anyting, or see any combat. It is all changed average grunts will never see any action again, unless a major ground war breaks out, which I doubt will for the next 100 years. Any other /Pol/acks in spec ops?
>>
>>71978970
Graduated top of my class at Navy SEALs and trained in gorilla warfare with over 500 confirmed kills as a close quarters combat sniper
>>
>>71978970
We are at war...
>>
>>71979190
>>71978970
Hope you both blow your brains out in 20 years after they put you on lithium.

And no, it's not because of muh evil soldiers. It's because I'd get a good laugh hearing about it
>>
>>71978970
Join the military, die for Israel
>>
>>71978970

> guys i'm going to BOOTCAMP, I'm gonna be speshul forces!!!

You're gonna be checking IDs.
>>
>>71979390
Yeah but only Special Forces/Operators see any combat. Grunt soldiers, and Marines are sitting on bases jacking off, and marching all day never in combat zones. It has been that way since 2013
>>
>>71979530
Go prep the syrian and african and turksih bulls Adolf
>>
>>71979577

Can you even do 10 pushups, fatboy?
>>
>>71979657
did 115 on my Pst.
>>
>>71978970
Shipping for Air Force basic in June.

I scored high enough on the ASVAP that I don't have to be on the front lines.

I'm fine being an airplane mechanic.
>>
>>71978970

Or you could learn an actual profession in the military and get a TS/SCI clearance and make $80k+ a year with a high school diploma once you ETS.

I hear that Air Force Space Command jobs (controlling and monitoring satellites) can land you $100k+ right out of the Air Force.

And Special Operations is a shit job for 4 or 5 years and then ETS'ing. You don't get enough training, experience and certs to make serious money as a military contractor. Have to spend probably 8-10 years minimum and at that point you might as well stay for 20 and get your retirement.

>t. former Special Operator
>>
>>71979675

Before or after you no-scoped all your targets?
>>
>>71979727
I plan on retiring in the Navy. Just curious how is it shit? Like the areas I will be deployed are shitty?
>>
>>71979732
After I watched you get cucked and your country turn to shit
>>
>>71979882

Really makes me happy that this is the type of guy who's gonna go get blown up in bumfuckistan tbqh.

And pro-tip. Despite my country "turning to shit", my life is 20 times better than yours, my turbovirgin friend ;)
>>
shipping for air force in 2 weeks

got a pretty cool job. just graduated college as well

feels good
>>
>>71980005
Not OP, but enjoy that 70% sand nigger population over there.

When it gets really bad we'll have to come in a save you cucks.
>>
>>71980005
Hey I would rather be blown up in an enemys land by the enemy than be blown up in my home country by the enemy like you will be
>>
>>71979839

You misunderstand. It is a fun job--get to shoot ridiculous amount of brass, blow shit up, tons of airborne and air assault experience. But as an E-4 to E-5 (which you will top out at in a single enlistment period) means that you don't get enough exposure to the high speed, low-drag areas of expertise.

Most cool military schools like US Army SCUBA school and SOTIC require you to reenlist.

SEALs are completely different but again, as a single enlistment you won't have exposure to all the specialties and deployments necessary to translate your skills into cash after leaving the service.

If you have your heart set on SpecOps then just be prepared to make it a 20 year (+) career. At which point you will be ~38-40 and can write your own ticket once you leave.
>>
>>71980005
triggered
>>
File: proposed bulldozer.jpg (98 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
proposed bulldozer.jpg
98 KB, 650x366
>>71978970
Is this post satire from 9/10/01?
>>
>>71978970
Have fun chipping paint as a BM after you injure yourself jumping :^)
>>
>>71980192
>>71980212
>>71980269

> talking about nigger populations
> talking about domestic terrorism
> talking about getting triggered
> american flag

mild kek

Taking a shit on a designated turbovirgins shilling for army thread.
>>
>>71980465
I am actually black so I could care less about nigger populations. Ill just come over to Austria when I am on leave and fuck your gf, and mom and sister
>>
>>71979190
That's pretty m'pressive.
>>
>>71980423

I went the Army route and stayed within 75 RGR RGT and seriously regret not going the Navy Special Warfare route.

In short, to any prospective recruits, go either Naval Special Warfare or SF if your heart is set on the Army. Ranger Regiment is a bunch of retarded degenerates that get drunk every weekend and generally act like white trash.
>>
>>71978970
War is coming soon. Between Saudi Arabia and Iran. Plus most of the countries have rocket missile shields now so it's going to be ground based.
>>
>>71979675
Out of 300? Jesus christ.
>>
>>71981083
no 115 in 2 minutes
>>
>>71979680
>asvap

I got a 99 on the asvab with a 152 GT score and I'm an infantry machine gunner. Stay mad flyboy
>>
>>71978970
Nah senpai, the real winners go nuke.
>>
>>71981254
I scored a 94 and I'm going to be a flight chief for an f-22.

My job has parallels outside of service, yours doesn't.

Who's going to hire some cuck whose only skill is shooting a machine gun?
>>
>>71980755
I always see you 75th guys trashed and playing guitar. Seems like a good time.
>>
>>71978970
Marine EOD is the only good EOD. Contract EOD techs from other branches are shit. Go to another MOS, you babby.
>>
All of you faggots are retarded.
READ THIS SENTENCE:
COMBAT ENGINEER
>>
>>71982437
Tell me more, I'm interested.
>>
>>71981242
They dont count unless your nose touches the ground fat boy.
>>
>>71980423
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>71978970
>Bootcamp in June
Good man.
>>
>>71978970
There's nothing to gain in the modern military from my perspective. I have a lot of friends that joined up after high school and they're all pretty miserable.

It doesn't carry the same weight as it used to either, plus the uniforms are fucking shit tier.

It seems more like a circus and I come from a big military family too. Take this for example, one of my best friends joined the Marine Corps out of High School and got deployed to Afghanistan. Now this individual was fairly intelligent and competent and quickly got to the rank of Sergeant and led a small squad. He left the military shortly after coming home and marrying and he has nothing but disgust for it. The endless amounts of bureaucracy, the worthless mindset of guys from West Point, the morons he commanded. He used to physically strangle his men when they started acting up because they were that animalistic and stupid.
>>
>>71982620
not to you
>>
>>71982654
What's your name fatbody?
>>
File: 2346234623.jpg (27 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
2346234623.jpg
27 KB, 400x386
>>71979190
>>
>>71979404
>The honing of an edge can be heard from the distance

Lol but seriously mate, off yourself
>>
>>71978970
80% of the military never sees combat. I'm sure it's higher in the Chair Force and Chairvy. Spec Ops are apart of that 20%.
>>
>>71983322
>Spec Ops are apart of that 20%.

That's the nature of modern warfare. Shadow games.

Perhaps its always been that way to an extent but now it feels it more than ever before.
>>
>>71979727
You realize that EOD techs all have a TS/SCI, right?
>>
>>71978970
>Navy
>EOD

Good job not joining the military. The only real job is Cav Scout.

>Btfo
>>
File: A-10_Thunderbolt_II_Gun_Run.jpg (2 MB, 3008x1960) Image search: [Google]
A-10_Thunderbolt_II_Gun_Run.jpg
2 MB, 3008x1960
>>71978970
> not glorious pilot master race
>>
>>71978970
Army EOD Team Leader here. Good luck in school, man. It will be hard. EOD school has a very high attrition rate, but if you don't fuck around too much you can make it. You'll have to learn a lot of information very fast and memorize a ton of safety rules, but that is manageable. What will end up getting you is stress and fatigue. You will be in Destin, FL for 9 months and there will be a million distractions. By all means have fun, but the first time you do something stupid like show up to class still drunk after a hard weekend at the bars they will kick you out on the spot. The Navy gets it worse than anybody because it is a Navy school.

Also, don't hold up score cards when you go to the Matador. The strippers don't like that.
>>
>>71983946
I was embedded in the Cav on deployment. Biggest group of idiots I have ever been around. I swear some of them barely had enough brain cells rubbing together to remember to breathe.
>>
>>71978970
Hi class, this is Timmy.
Timmy has special needs.
>>
>>71982208
LMAO Marine EOD sucks ass
>>
>>71982910
>the worthless mindset of guys from West Point,
I second this.
>>
>>71979404
>replying to navy seals pasta
>>
>>71979680
>>71981765
You think being a crew chief requires high asvab scores? We are the lowest of the low, even secfo fails out into being a crew chief. Good fucking luck bud, your recruiter really did you in on that one. Probably worth it if you get out after your first enlistment and work for an airline, get your a&P cert since you can get it with just OJT of around 2-3 years.
t. U-2 crew chief
>>
>>71984780
Then why do private contractors prefer Marine EOD techs than shitty ass army and navy?
>>
Laughs are going to be had when you fail the EOD pipeline and get re-classed.
>>
File: jhgf.jpg (293 KB, 1480x799) Image search: [Google]
jhgf.jpg
293 KB, 1480x799
>>71979390

not really. We have less than 5k troops in the middle east right now compared to hundreds of thousands at the peak. The troops we do have there don't do shit but sit on the biggest and most secure bases in the country.

>tfw got in my two deployments worth as a regular grunt just in time
>>
File: 2-14cav-2.gif (12 KB, 155x133) Image search: [Google]
2-14cav-2.gif
12 KB, 155x133
>>71983946
>>
>>71985252

>We have less than 5k troops in the middle east right now

We have more than that in Afghanistan alone right now, not sure where you are getting your numbers from.

Obama planned on leaving 5500 troops in Afghanistan by the end of his presidency, but that isn't going to happen with the recent rise in violence.
>>
What`s the most interesting or "fun" job in any of the branches at the moment in your opinion?
>>
>>71985487

regardless of the exact amount, it's still peanuts compared to what we had from 2002-2012.
>>
>>71985547
Blanket punishments
>>
>>71978970
This makes no sense, first you idiots say don't join up because you'll just die for Israel like a good goy. Then all of a sudden the grunts aren't dying for Israel anymore but no, that's bad! You have to join spec-ops to be a real man otherwise you won't be doing anything like getting killed.

The fuck do you want make up your mind already.
>>
>>71985547
Probably a TACP. Always attached to HQ units with a gung ho officer that wants to constantly drive around and get in the shit.
>>
>>71978970
k... keep me posted.
>>
File: 9 CAV DUI-1.png (14 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
9 CAV DUI-1.png
14 KB, 200x202
>>71984101
>Tfw you can't handle the bantz Scouts deliver

>>71985316
This Trooper gets it.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.