[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the recipe of the best /pol/ approved redpilled dinner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x250
What's the recipe of the best /pol/ approved redpilled dinner that you can make with your friends or at your house with your dad?

Is it pepperoni pizza?
>>
For my personal opinion is chilli cheese dog is the best redpill dinner to make with your dad or friends. It's easy too all you need is can of chili, hot dog, cheese

Oh ya don't forget about a bun for the hot dog all you do is put the chili on it then after that put on it cheese
>>
>>71978927
Thanks that meal sounds good I'll try it is it very expensive?
>>
>>71979031
No it's not many much money, just make sure when you go to the store you look at the label where it shows where each thing costs so when you get there you know you have enough money to buy it with.
>>
>>71979141
Thanks it sounds like a really redpilled meal with friends. What's the best chili to eat spicy or not spicy?
>>
>>71978537
>Tab
>>
What does TAB taste like?
>>
>>71979289
Hnnnnn, that a pretty good thing to ask. I think the best thing to do is before you go to the store ask your friends or your dad if they want a spicy taste. If they say no just make sure you read the can of chili before you get it. I have seen it where it says on the can of chili of its spicy or not spicy.

Sometimes it says mild which basically is not spicy at all.
>>
>>71979414
It's more like a Dr Pepper taste or like crystal Coke flavor
>>
>>71979414
soda
>>
>>71979582
Thanks.
>>71979693
Thanks.
>>
>>71979414
Shit.
>>
>>71978537
Da fuck is a red-pilled dinner?
>>
>>71978537
chicken carbonarra easy as fuck
>>
>>71978537
Wings
>>
Are Americans really this oblivious to cooking?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.