[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is degeneracy necessarily a bad thing? Drugs, sex and social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 28
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
Why is degeneracy necessarily a bad thing?

Drugs, sex and social expression are literally the fruits of life. If you're not doing those then what else are you doing? Watching golf?
>>
>>71977869
In my personal experince i did all of that
But did not wife up a bitch that did in her past thats gross...
>>
>>71977869
Because degenerates cant pull their own weight in the human survival game and then end up dragging down those around them.
>>
File: 1461262274864.jpg (41 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
1461262274864.jpg
41 KB, 688x456
>>71977869
>Drugs, sex and social expression are literally the fruits of life.
>>
>>71978028
>successful degenerates dont exist
someone needs to leave the basement
>>
>>71977869
let me guess, you're still in school?

ya, tell me how great those fruits are when you have to fend for yourself in a few years. Spoiled brat.
>>
>>71978040
What do you consider the fruits of life?

And please don't say any boring shit like muh bibles and muh anime
>>
>>71977869
>Why is degeneracy necessarily a bad thing?

- Zeno, 492 AD
>>
File: 1458703091519.jpg (177 KB, 533x388) Image search: [Google]
1458703091519.jpg
177 KB, 533x388
>>71977869
>he doesn't watch golf

Get a load of this unsophisticated brute
>>
>>71978040
This
>>
>>71977869
I don't really care if people want to be degenerate, but life does have a lot more to offer. Things like introspection, connecting with family, improving your community, achieving personal goals, spirituality, etc.

If someone wants to get wasted and have casual sex it doesn't bother me. But a lot of people who get heavily invested in those things end up regretting it later in life. So those who enjoy that stuff should be careful, but it's their life to live.
>>
>>71977989
you're as bad as degenerate females who ride the cock carousel until they're 30
>>
File: 1448944308762.jpg (13 KB, 302x225) Image search: [Google]
1448944308762.jpg
13 KB, 302x225
>oh look the barbarians are invading
>but at least we still have our decadent entertainments like feasting and gladiating
t. Romans c. 400 AD
>>
>>71977869
Degeneracy literally means that which causes degeneration, that which causes decay. There is nothing wrong with sex, and even some drugs can be handled responsibly. The problem is that a lack of long-term thinking of consequences, predictably leads to shitty long term consequences.

No one with a brain is against alcohol or sex, but drunks and whores are a drain on society. Fuck em.

All I ask is two things

1. Moderate your shit

and

2. If you don't moderate, don't ask for help when it blows up in your face.

Simple rules. Not exactly hard shit. Yet you stupid ass faggots think "Be responsible for your own shit" means "WAAH MAKE FUN ILLEGAL"

Piss off.
>>
I'm gay and me and my boyfriend both like watching golf it's comfy
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 545x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 545x690
>>71978244
>he unironically watches literal golf
>>
>>71977869
Because half my friends from high school are dead from heroin overdoses.
>>
>>71977869
t. teenager or bum most likely
>>
>>71977869

>Drugs
Most drugs are addicting, and addiction leads to a stagnation of life. Indeed some drugs in moderation are harmless, but the lifestyles that form around drug use are considered counter-productive to society. In addition, /pol/ really hates what is essentially an afro-centric drug culture that permeates all corners of the world.

>Sex

/pol/ is full of men that worship the idea of a virtuous women. They want a fuck a girl without having the anxiety of being compared to past partners or disease, something that was far easier to obtain in a more conservative time.

>Social expression

Define this, because constant attempts to destabilize "right and wrong" in general society is degenerate if only because it's Marxist garbage.
>>
>>71978150
Success, family, personal growth.
>>
Because we're trying to have a civilization here.
>>
>>71977869
It only leads to the collapse of society, not a big deal.
>>
>>71978626
Burn nigga.
>>
>>71978664
I hope that's a proxy, because I agree
>>
File: getaloadofthisfaggot.jpg (246 KB, 1274x1600) Image search: [Google]
getaloadofthisfaggot.jpg
246 KB, 1274x1600
>>71977869
>he's still seeking the lower-order pleasures
>>
>>71977869
>Drugs, sex and social expression are literally the fruits of life. If you're not doing those then what else are you doing? Watching golf?

Because we know that hedonism inevitably leads to destruction. Look at the history of Rome, you're an American.

Too many Americans don't know enough about Rome and it's starting to show.
>>
File: 1392558196996.jpg (202 KB, 601x660) Image search: [Google]
1392558196996.jpg
202 KB, 601x660
>>71978150
>>71977869
>drugs, fornication, "social expression" should be pursued
>better not say muh bible

More proof that atheists are degenerate faggots that are ruining the west.
>>
File: spawn-4.png (296 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
spawn-4.png
296 KB, 550x309
>>71977869
>Drugs, sex and social expression are literally the fruits of life
>>
>>71977869
"Why is murder bad?
I don't like that person over there, they make me sad. I should be allowed to kill them because life is all about doing what makes you happy."
>>
File: maxresdefault(2).jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(2).jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
How about contributing to society
>Employment
>>
>>71978920

I don't like hedonists either, but it was multiculturalism that led to the fall of rome.
>>
>>71978545
I already won this debate. It's literally undebatable considering science already proved it.

>>71978626
That all goes against evolution except for family but that's why birth control is more fruitful than family because no one actually wants to have kids anymore. Cuckservatives already shit over this planet to climate change so bringing kids into the world is actually evil.
>>
>>71978189
>492 AD
>Died: 9 April 491 AD
>>
File: 1429476426359.jpg (31 KB, 388x532) Image search: [Google]
1429476426359.jpg
31 KB, 388x532
>>71978924
>you mire a snowflake
>>
File: alg-interracial-couple-jpg.jpg (92 KB, 970x728) Image search: [Google]
alg-interracial-couple-jpg.jpg
92 KB, 970x728
>>71979098
Multiculturism leads to the fall of anything
>>
>>71977869
You don't need to be a freak at the edge of society who contributes nothing to the world, in order to express yourself. That's a false dichotomy.
>>
>>71978924
The only thing I like more than my atheistic viewpoint is being a bisexual sexually liberated femboy.
>>
>>71979098
I dont like you
>>
File: 1378913447914.jpg (267 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1378913447914.jpg
267 KB, 640x480
>>71979251
point proven I guess. your parents must be so proud.
>>
>>71978997
Going to prison doesnt make you happy idiot
>>
>>71977869
people are too hedonistic to provide them with every civil liberty they demand. The fibers of morality that hold civilization together must be preserved. Otherwise its a modern dark age
>>
>>71978125
Successful degenerate are newly fuck ups. Given enough time they will drag someone down. Murder yourself with a rifle
>>
>>71979340

That's because you're a fucking leaf.
>>
>>71977869

Ugly people dont get to "eat the fruits of life" and they are already boozers/smokers.
Ugly people make for the majority of both /r9k/ and /pol's/ population.

OP is a faggot and the "original rapist" that fucked a monkey and gave origin to AIDS.
>>
>>71979060
How is helping to sexually liberate other fellow human beings not helping society?
>>
>>71978364

No he is a man.
>>
One does not reach enlightenment and true happiness through hedonism.
>>
>>71979343
Atheist community has been shit since SJW faggots started infiltrating it.
>>
>>71979380
>hey google, what is the definition of "allowed"
>>
>>71979493
It is creating a culture of victims that don't want to work and will live there life as leeches sucking from the people that actually put some effort into their lives.
>>
>>71979512
It is not him doing those things that is bad, it is him doing those things and then expecting to find a chaste wife that is bad.

In order for men to be promiscuous, women need to be also. You can't live it up and then be disappointed that there aren't a bunch of chaste women around.
>>
>>71979601
it's always been shit
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 270x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 270x300
>Literally the fruit of life
>>
the problem with degeneracy is if you let women fuck as many chads as they want, 90% of men will never be able to get a woman who isn't fat or ugly. they're all going for chads, and when they decide they want to settle down they'll never be happy with the relationship because women can't stand to be with someone lesser than who they were with before, so they will always end up divorcing you.

we're already at the point where to get a woman who isn't fat or ugly you have to be in the top 10% of men. and hardly any woman is marriageable because almost all of them have had extensive experience fucking chad.
>>
>>71979601
This. Too many of them out there are only atheists out of a desire to rebel against their parents, not because they actually care about what they believe. It attracts loudmouth teenage fuckwits and redditors for that reason. If you exclude these morons, I believe you'll find most atheists and agnostics are decent people. It's a matter of finding out which ones are doing it as a cry for attention.
>>
>>71979147

It was a post-mortem announcement. He was rolling in his grave as the empire fell.
>>
>>71979098
It goes hand in hand. Rome's entire social structure had rotted out completely by the time of its demise.
>>
>>71978150
If you think religious fulfillment isn't one of the fruits of life you're beyond help
>>
>>71977869
It's called working you worthless degenerate NEET.
>>
File: 1458032943758.jpg (63 KB, 736x618) Image search: [Google]
1458032943758.jpg
63 KB, 736x618
>>71977869
A: What the hell is "social expression" and what does it have to do with degeneracy?

B: Degeneracy harms you, but your society depends on you, therefore degeneracy harms your society. It's like asking why it would be bad for a member of a sports team to get blackout drunk the night before the game.
>>
>>71980919
You are beyond help
>>
>>71977869
Degeneracy is a fucking meme. not a single soul on /pol/ is not a non degenerate bro.
>>
>>71981463
Is that what you tell yourself at night to avoid the shame?
>>
>>71981404
sucking dick isn't an accomplishment gaylord
>>
>>71979137
>Success and personal growth go against evolution

wew
>>
>>71977869
The issue with this "liberalization" is it's actually a form of slavery. The people trapped tend to self-loathe yet they're continually told they're "free". It's exceedingly difficult to stop their behavior through sheer will and addicts will do anything to satiate their desires for more. So why is it a fruit of life if it only destroys? Are prostitutes and addicts happy? They're doing the most drugs and having the most sex yet I notice the despair and propensity for suicide.
>>
>>71981585

He's not wrong to an extent. There are things that we can all agree are degenerate and then there are those that are blatantly memes, like "degenerate architecture"
>>
File: 1378666572461.png (114 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
1378666572461.png
114 KB, 380x400
Actually playing golf is fun though, don't talk shit.
>>
>>71981463
>Virgin
>Don't masturbate
>Never done any non-prescription drugs unless caffeine counts
>Never drank alcohol
>Lift
>Occasionally meditate, want to do it more regularly
>Main goal in life is to find a sweet girl to settle down with and work a decent job in order to have enough money for hobbies more interesting than shitposting on 4chin
Explain to me how I am degenerate.
>>
File: Clipboard02.jpg (17 KB, 884x197) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
17 KB, 884x197
>>71977869
because it is by definition
>>
>>71977869
It honestly does end up ruining your life.

I was sticking my dick in whatever whenever and at girl #20 I got HPV (genital warts). I had to go visit the dermatologist almost 20 different times to get them frozen off my dick with liquid nitrogen. I had to do this for about 2 years. (I used condoms fuckoff)

Then, I kept going and at around girl #40 I got HSV1 on my dick.

So basically my degenerate behavior landed me 2 incurable STD's one of which is extremely stigmatized and doesn't go away. I also got chlamydia 2-3 times before this.

I've never really been a drug user, but my drug use has made joining the Air Force really sketchy. I basically have to lie to get a Top Secret Clearance, and its gonna be nerve-wracking to say the least.

Furthermore, everyone I knew from high school that prioritized doing drugs and partying is either dead, has multiple charges and DUI's or had their life ruined by felony charges.

Degeneracy lowers the caliber of the members of a society. If everyone pursues self interested hedonism then society falls apart.

I'm too far gone in terms of moral aptitude so I basically have to resign myself to being a manipulative, lying, machiavellian piece of shit.
>>
>>71982086

you post on 4chan and your main goal is to get a girl. fucking degenerate faggot
>>
>>71977869
The thing is not that drugs, sex and social expression are bad per se, but they are not a main priority and they need to be enjoyed in a particular context.

Banging a whore is not the same as banging your wife even if both are having sex.

Doing drugs in a controlled environment for pleasure and in moderation (alcohol,etc) is not the same as getting wasted.

A discourse with a constructive criticisms and insights is not the same than just asinine diluted criticism and hate speech.

Degeneracy happens when we forget the order of things, when we try reap without sowing, we take but never give, etc.

It's an alteration of the order of things that slowly destroys the very institution that allows said interaction.

Everything should be done in a particular context and in moderation.

"Some vices miss what is right because they are deficient, others because they are excessive, in feelings or in actions, while virtue finds and chooses the mean."
-Aristotle.
>>
>>71982355
So then what should I do to stop being degenerate?
>>
>>71982622

stop posting on 4chan and find a real hobby. if you're not horrendously ugly or autsitic you shouldn't have a problem finding a girl when the times right
>>
>>71982291

Any advice on determining what kind of girls are more likely to carry it?
>>
>>71977869
Drugs are absolutely terrible. I'd much rather watch golf than shoot heroin.
>>
>>71977869
I've written this kind of spiel on here before, but here goes.

I was very degenerate. I banged about 40 girls by 24 or 25. I got an abortion with my girlfriend when I was 19. I have fucked random chicks I met at a bar. Many of them were not that hot. I am not the best looking guy either, but I am tall.

I had almost no jobs, and lived off my parents' money, half-heartedly going to school. I drank a lot, smoked cigs, and did other drugs. I watched lots of TV and other stuff like that.

I saw guys knock up random girls and have to raise the child. I saw the good girls who I wanted dating good guys while I was occasionally banging less attractive girls with problems. I got convicted of public intoxication. But I didn't change until I caught herpes. Slowly I changed my goals. Got my college degree. Quit drugs and chasing girls. It was a slow process.

It's been 3 years, and my life has turned around a lot. I am more mature, but have had to work hard to counter my poor choices.

I think pop culture has glorified casual sex and drugs since the 60s. I also am atheist, but have come to appreciate the framework for life religion provides. You can ignore reality, but not the consequences of ignoring reality. Some degeneracy is fun, but it is very risky. I feel like behaving in responsible and grounded ways has improved my life and set me on a better path, whereas the other path was leading to a shitty life.
>>
>>71982291
Holy correlation between our posts, Batman.
>>
>>71982807
Only reason I'm here is because of inertia and because my shitty part time job barely covers my rent and food and the rest of my bills. I can't afford a real hobby besides the other stuff I already do. I should be able to take on more work once I graduate next month, but not anything that will earn me a living since I completely fucked up my college education and wasted my time, Looking forward to paying off $20,000 in debt for a degree that is gonna do jack shit for me.

I won't find a girl for the same reason. No one wants a guy that has no future other than maybe for a quick fuck.
>>
>>71978545
>/pol/ is full of men that worship the idea of a virtuous women. They want a fuck a girl without having the anxiety of being compared to past partners

What the fuck am I reading?

No one worships virtuous women. Guys are attracted to virtuous women because virtuous qualities are desirable. Guys aren't anxious and insecure about being compared to previous partners, they're concerned when someone they want to date has had large amounts of short term relationships and lots of hookups. Because if you're interested in a healthy monogamous relationship, someone who's had dozens of sexual partners is very likely to not be able to have a healthy monogamous relationship.

If someone has a habit of crashing cars they drive, you don't want to give them the keys to your truck.
>>
>>71983568
>Guys aren't anxious and insecure about being compared to previous partners, they're concerned when someone they want to date has had large amounts of short term relationships and lots of hookups.

This is exactly what I explained to a friend last night who called me "Victorian minded".

My ex-girlfriend was relatively normal and I haven't found any other girl that has even a relative sense of normality about them. I'm not saying they don't exist or any of that edgy bullshit but it just seems hard to find.

I nearly died laughing when I found out this cute girl at work I had been talking to got fucked by 5 guys from my universities basketball team. Talk about /pol/ coming to life.

What rational man would put his entire livelihood and trust into a woman who was capable of that action? I'll look elsewhere, it's a big ocean.
>>
what is civilization noob?
The whole bases of everything we have done is suppressing your baser insists to grow mentally and spiritually, and enjoying the fruits discipline brings.
Degeneracy is living like backs do in africa, see a girl? ..rape her, doesn't matter if it distorys her mother emotions, have money? drink all night and till you run out of money, degenercay litterly leads to a sitting sitting in it's own trash and shit
>>
>>71983956
When you start looking for women with the perspective of "Could she be the mother of my children one day?", things become complicated.
>>
>>71978388
My wife's son, Tyrone, and I also enjoy watching golf.
>>
>>71984406
Of course but it's the kind of things you start thinking about as you grow older and begin to take on real responsibilities in life.

Unfortunately, the current culture is promoting destructive lifestyles but this isn't surprising considering we are the offspring of the "drugs sex and rock and roll" generation.

Our parents generation made rebellion a commodity and we are all paying the price now whether we realize it or not.
>>
>>71983568

No one sits there and thinks "I'm not going to fuck this slut because the relationship will end quickly", they sit there and fixate on the amount of cock she has taken and then grow disgusted by it.

The purity is the concept of being a blank slate, it doesn't help you determine if a woman is going to yield a long term relationship, just that it isn't inevitably going to be a short one based on her track record.

You're on this Korean image board where men vent their frustrations almost constantly and you really believe the reason purity is loved solely based on relationship risks? Who are you trying to kid here, it's all about being judged.
>>
>>71979889
In theory yes. In reality, some decent men end up marrying trashy, used up rehabilitated sluts, and some decent women end up marrying men who fucked around and did a lot of drugs.

It's not how it should be, but it's how it is. Very elegant biological game theory.
>>
>>71977869
No.
>>
>"why is degeneracy bad? it's only the definition of degeneracy"

OP is a faggot
>>
File: 1340683370910.jpg (23 KB, 592x444) Image search: [Google]
1340683370910.jpg
23 KB, 592x444
>Mfw black
>Mfw watching /pol/ struggle with their inherent degeneracy and their hatred of Jews, social collapse, and the death of the family
>>
>>71985539
You don't hate these things, too? What are you doing on /pol/?
>>
>>71985600
Oh I do, I just like watching the actual degenerates here trip over themselves trying to justify their degeneracy.
>>
>>71977869
>Drugs, sex and social expression are literally the fruits of life. If you're not doing those then what else are you doing? Watching golf?
wageslaving
>>
I honestly want to conquer a civilisation. That is the golden apple of life.

>faggots eating rotton fruit pretending its fresh for every bite
>>
>>71978924
Why do all traps look like they have bad hygiene? You can take a clean smooth skinned guy turn him into a trap and he'll look like he hasnt showered or brushed his teeth in a month
>>
>>71985539
anime is for fags
>>
>>71985685
Their hearts are in the right place. You could try helping them come to terms or resolve their degeneracy instead of acting like a faggot on a high horse and watching the degeneracy continue to spread
>>
>>71984888
I'm having a hard time discerning your meaning in this post.

There's a difference between fucking a slut and finding a women you'd like to date with a long term relationship. Obviously someone who's never dated anyone has no record, so you have no way of knowing if they're able to commit to a stable relationship or will leave you after the initial romance fades away. Just like someone without a credit rating, you have no way of telling whether or not they'd be able to pay back a 10,000 loan.

But the fact is if someone has consistently demonstrated through their actions that they enjoy casual hookups with strangers-- that they have had dozens of one night stands-- then you can reasonably approximate this person has a high likelihood of cheating because being in a stable relationship can't erase that facet of their sexuality. Likewise someone who has had 14 different relationships, many of them only a month or two long, then you can also assume that this individual will not be able to maintain a long term relationship or clearly something is wrong with them and it's very hard for the other person to stay in the relationship, or they pick out partners who aren't capable of having stable relationships. All around, red flags.
>>
>>71986432
If you want help, look at a lot of the black community in America, especially the young people.
That's your future if you let the degeneracy take hold.
If that's not help enough, then you're beyond saving.
>>
>>71978340
You're crazy if you think having a family stops casual sex. Even in the two or so decades of nuclear family units, dad was fucking around 5 sluts a week. And where do you think these women came from? My grandma used to tell me that men were supposed to sleep around, and she is ultra-conservative. People only act in their self-interest and always will, except for some rare instances.
>>
>>71986507

I get what you're saying, but that isn't the base reason why people value female chastity and "purity" and why men lament over not being able to find sexually inexperienced or low-partner history women.
>>
low morals, declining birthrates, low marriage rates, etc. this is what degeneracy brings. all of this makes society shit and ultimately makes it fall. of course, no one cares as long as it's not directly affecting them.
>>
>>71987017
>low morals
thats like your opinion man

>declining birthrates
people are entitled to choosing how many kids they want. no one wants to be an accident that your parents resent regardless of what they may say.

>low marriage rate
why do you want to be tied down so early? Even if you do, there are a lot of women that want this, more so than men.
>>
>>71986323
I want to disagree, but a lot of people who watch anime are definitely pillow-biters.
>>
>>71986982
I think we're both looking at two sides of the same coin. The notion of "creepiness" is an evolutionary advantage. If you're walking alone in the woods at night, you will probably feel uneasy. Why? Because predators are nocturnal and we can't see well in the dark. And when we're alone, we're particularly vulnerable. Even if you don't understand why it's dangerous to walk alone in the woods at night, your instincts will inform you of what you should be doing.

The same principle applies. Guys aren't attracted to sluts because they make bad sexual partners. Even if you don't realize it, and just feel disgusted by the number of dicks that have been inside a woman, there's an underlying biological reason why you feel that disgust.
>>
What exactly does OP mean by social expression?
Sorry if I'm being retarded.
>>
File: 90177163_original.jpg (55 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
90177163_original.jpg
55 KB, 650x440
>>71977869
Actually, Yes I am watching golf. You fucking degenerate.
>>
File: michelle_wie.jpg (188 KB, 778x1024) Image search: [Google]
michelle_wie.jpg
188 KB, 778x1024
>>71988108
you're damn straight
>>
File: 151210-paige-spiranac-dubai.jpg (1 MB, 2649x3500) Image search: [Google]
151210-paige-spiranac-dubai.jpg
1 MB, 2649x3500
>>
>>71977869
Drugs sure do bring out the best of people, just look at how great meth heads and other addicts are doing in life.

Sex is fun up to the point where you are getting too worried about receiving unwanted gifts linked to it like STD's.

Social expression is dead, nowadays you can call it social mind control.

What could you be doing instead?
Sports, reading about philosophy, history, learning new subjects, self improvement of body and mind. But yeah for your limited brain these kind of activities are boring.
>>
>>
>>71981585
void shame. Fuck you burgers, being born in the usa makes you a degenerate by nature.
>>
>>71990204
coming from shit hole brazil? Fuckin rich.
>>
File: Nanomachines.png (563 KB, 867x766) Image search: [Google]
Nanomachines.png
563 KB, 867x766
>>71977869

Why is this even a question
>>
>>71977869
>what else are you doing? Watching golf?
i literally take drugs and watch golf -- play it too
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebJxb_ftj3g

The Hedonist

>fuck to fill the void inside where love should be
>take drugs to kill the pain from a wasted and meaningless life devoid of true purpose
>scar your flesh to draw attention to yourself in the hopes that people will think you are different and special when in reality there is nothing unique or interesting about you as a person and there never was

The Nationalist

>know what true love is because you have felt it for others around you though shared struggle and hardships
>have wife and children to love and who love you because you are a man who through your deeds is truly worthy of that love/respect and not because its a social obligation due to the "provider of sperm" or "provider of paycheck"
>have a cause/race/culture/religion/nation that you have struggled and sacrificed for and through that and your family you achieved immortality.

Even after a thousand years there will people who know of you and speak in hollowed tones about what you have done for them and their posterity.

Be a nationalist. Be a true human being that is unique and needs not to pretend. Be loved and know how to love people and things beyond yourself. We all Die but we only have to die once and as a nationalist I will Live forever.
>>
>>71977869
>social expression = fruits of life
asocial expression = fruits of life
>>
File: apocalypto2006brrip720p.jpg (589 KB, 1000x538) Image search: [Google]
apocalypto2006brrip720p.jpg
589 KB, 1000x538
>>71977869
They're just engaging in cultural appropriation.
>>
>>71978150
muh bibles and muh anime
>>
>>71977869
Drugs
>HURRR LETS GET SO FUCKED UP THAT WE DONT REMEMBER WHAT WE DID FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS.
sure sounds fun buddy.

Sex
>HURR LETS FUCK AS MUCH AS WE CAN AND NOT WORRY ABOUT HAVING KIDS OF DISEASES THAT ARENT CURABLE.
sounds fun until you get herps and your potential mate later on tells you she isnt willing to get herps over love. Plus thats why there is such a HUGE increase in single parents. Look at black people, do you really want the whole world to be like that?

Social Expression
>MUH FEELS! WHY ARE YOU ALL NOT AGREEING WITH ME!!! YOU BETTER AGREE OR ELSE ILL CALL YOUR BOSS AND GET YOU FIRED!
its all fine and dandy but people nowadays dont get the idea of arguing philosophical points of views or ideas, but instead take EVERYTHING as a personal attack on their way of life and their ancestors.

Never touched drugs other than the legal ones (alcohol, and took one puff of a cigarette) and for sex, its overrated but can be fun. I always get bored after a few fucks even though I still enjoy it. Its like going back and playing a old NES game and not enjoying it as much as you did back then, but still enjoying the memories it brings back. social expression is ok so long as you have your ego in check, which most people do not. even then, the audience has to have their egos in check too, so good luck finding a mature crowd that isnt full of man-children.
>>
>>71978426
Damn I hear this way too often
>>
>>71977869

Because of the results.
>>
how to waste your youth 101

good luck in life you sad sack of shit
>>
>>71982899
flip a coin
>>
>>71982086
you may be physically pure / mentally sound (for the most part it seems) but you sure as fuck arent gonna find that "fairy tale princess."

most girls nowadays want to fuck people who do drugs, are asses, get drunk as fuck and live the exciting life.

Imagine a girl asking you what you enjoy doing.
>"Oh I like to meditate, work out and play video games. I dont drink at all though so FYI!"
you sound like the lamest person in the fucking world compared to chad over here that
>Drinks and drives home drunk hoping he doesnt pass out and kill some one! Teehee!
>Does cocaine with his friends and goes streaking in the golf course at night
>Is into football and can name every player on a team and has his own fantasy team
>lifts and did steroids so he is 10x if not more, bigger than you even though you eat well and work out a shit load. Oh and chad says its because of his genetics.

I know because I fit in your category. I work out, game, meditate (I actually do, no homo) and am into reading with SOME painting / drawing on the side. Im not saying I dont get laid, but Im looking for some one to share my hobbies with and have a EQUAL partner in life. I'm almost 30 and am realizing that i might die alone if I dont lower myself down to the rest of the egocentric filth of this world, which I will refuse to do until I fucking die. fuck being with some one that I dont love or who isn't what I am expecting in some one.
>>
>>71994430
What this guy said.

All degenerate activities are meant to be destructive and demeaning. They usually do it overtime so you enjoy the short-term euphoria and forget about the long-term damage.

Accomplishments over drugs, love a sentimental partner over fucking a ton of whores and social contribution over social expressions.

All the things you named are relatively new concepts. They're planted needs. Someone made you believe those are freedoms and attached to the youth, something teenagers should pursue. They are not.
>>
File: smug data.jpg (19 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
smug data.jpg
19 KB, 280x400
>>71994839
You'll never find an equal when you think you're better than everyone else. Enjoy dying alone.
>>
I had my moments of vice. I've also had cancer. you're point?
>>
>>71995116
>Implying having standards is called out for egotism.
I'm sorry I dont want a woman whos fucked over 30 people by the age of 20, possibly has diseases, does drugs, goes out and gets drunk and god knows what she does when she does.

>YOU HAVE STANDARDS FOR A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP! SHAME ON YOU!
fucking idiot. I'm about to sleep now, just know that I may end up alone, but I wont end up with herpes and a failed marriage while taking care of some one elses kid like most people end up doing thanks to lowering the bar EVEN FUCKING FURTHER THAN IT ALREADY IS. grow some balls and demand that society raise the bar instead of reaping the rotting fruit from the decaying tree that is American culture. Its people like you who fucking keep our country in a constant spiral towards insanity.

my only wish is that I die before I see my great nation fall further than it already has. God save us all.
>>
>>71994839
This is just one of many reasons I love being a Christian.

In Christian communities, you find all sorts of girls who don't fit into your descriptions of what modern women are like.
>>
File: 1461392478979.jpg (99 KB, 703x516) Image search: [Google]
1461392478979.jpg
99 KB, 703x516
Culture, Wisdom, Challenge, and Satisfaction are the true fruits of life. Sex, Drugs, and Social Expression is easy, shallow, and unsatisfactory, leading to stagnant and boring lives.
>>
>>71995451
I actually attended a church thing with a buddy of mine, some girl asked of I was going to come back next time. I told her yes but never went. I wonder sometimes what it would be like if I did. Ahhh only dreams.
>>
>>71977869
Get lost solipsist, too many degenerates actually breaks civilization..
>>
>>71995569
Well, more accurately, smoking every once in a blue moon and being socially counter-culture falls under "Challenge" and "Satisfaction," which leads to a fuller life. Degeneracy is common and trendy nowadays, which means degeneracy is inherently boring.

It's also easy to get sex, it's having sex with someone that's out of your league which is satisfying.
>>
>>71977869
maybe because my relationship with my friends and family is enough that i don't need any other vices.

>>71978626
and this too
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.