[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ted Cruz, John Kasich join forces to stop Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
(CNN)Ted Cruz and John Kasich issued startling statements Sunday night about their paths ahead, the first sign the two campaigns are coordinating to deny Donald Trump the Republican presidential nomination.

Within minutes of each other, the pair issued statements saying they will divide their efforts in upcoming contests with Cruz focusing on Indiana and Kasich devoting his efforts to Oregon and New Mexico. The strategy is aimed at blocking Trump from gaining the 1,237 delegates necessary to claim to GOP nomination this summer.
Cruz campaign manager Jeff Roe said in a statement the Texas senator will focus on the May 3 Indiana primary while the Ohio governor will have a free hand in the Oregon and New Mexico primaries in the flowing weeks.
In the statement, Roe called Trump at top of ticket "a sure disaster," adding "to ensure that we nominate a Republican who can unify the Republican Party and win in November, our campaign will focus its time and resources in Indiana and in turn clear the path for Gov. Kasich to compete in Oregon and New Mexico".
Kasich's chief strategist, John Weaver, said in a separate statement: "Due to the fact that the Indiana primary is winner-take-all statewide and by congressional district, keeping Trump from winning a plurality in Indiana is critical to keeping him under 1,237 bound delegates before Cleveland. We are very comfortable with our delegate position in Indiana already, and given the current dynamics of the primary there, we will shift our campaign's resources West and give the Cruz campaign a clear path in Indiana."
>>
>>71977656
That's it.
Cruz Missiles and Gee-Gollies are finally dropping the facade of unity and are going to eat their own.
>>
>>71977656
I was just posting this thread. Beat me to it. :/
>>
>>71977656
>CNN
Link?
>>
>Roe called Trump at top of ticket "a sure disaster,"
What the fuck is Republican Party even thinking at this point? Trump isn't on top due to voodoo magic, it's there because people want him there.
Rato and kashit finally revealed what snakes they are and this will only benefit Trump
>>
>>71978701
Its legit.
>>
STUMPED!

Megyn kelly was mid orgasm jerking off to her MAGA trump poster when she got the news and she put down her vibrator and picked up her S&W and blew her brains out
>>
>>71977656

Trump is learning that he is actually a uniter after all.

Good luck against Shillary when the entire GOP and Democrats are determined to fuck you over
>>
>>71978701
https://web.archive.org/web/20160425030858/http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politics/ted-cruz-john-kasich-join-forces-to-stop-donald-trump/index.html?adkey=bn
>>
>>71978933
Link without all that bullshit: http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politics/ted-cruz-john-kasich-join-forces-to-stop-donald-trump/index.html?adkey=bn
>>
>>71977656
Just found out about this. I wonder how much that Goldman Sachs rat paid literally who to work together in this way.
>>
>>71978886
It's unbelievable how much this man can take, trump can really absorb attacks day in and day out
>>
>>71977656
>blocking the popular choice

The GOP is finished. They'll never get a POTUS in office for the next 30 years.
>>
Maybe if Kasich had dropped out when he got mathematically eliminated this would have done something.
>>
>>71979033
Whole point is not to give cnn any hits but what the fuck does leaf care
>>
>>71979033
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
Won't work. Kasich will still get plenty of votes in Indiana, whether he actively campaigns there or not.

I also don't think the voters are going to like this collusion.
>>
>>71979097
The GOP's plan from the beginning was Jeb Bush as the "candidate" against Clinton that was arranged to lose against her, but they lost out on that and have been sticking to failing candidates and in a last ditch effort are trying to deny Trump the nomination. The globalists run both parties and they were always for Hillary.
>>
>>71978783
thats hot
>>
Kasich will let Cruz take Indiana. Then later Cruz will fuck him over and run hard in Oregon and New Mexico. That's what that rat fuck is going to do
>>
>>71977656
this is how Trump finishes his takeover

notice Trump went up after the voterless CO primary?

the RNC are done now
>>
>>71977656
Two losers can't join forces.
>>
File: tedz.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
tedz.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>I AM NOT ESTABLISHMENT SCUM
>>
2 losers don't make a winner.
This changes nothing.
>>
>>71980728
>tfw Cruz+Kasich only made it easier for people to see who is establishment and who is non-establishment
>>
>>71977656
>to ensure that we nominate a Republican who can unify the Republican Party, we will be focusing on DIVIDING THE REPUBLICAN PARTY
nice logic there, rat 'n' snake
>>
>>71977656

This is how you know Trump is right.
>>
Ohio rules say Kasich has to stay in or else Trump gets his delegates.

Poor delusional bastard citing polls from before summer as why he is going to win.
>>
>>71978886
He didn't learn that he was a uniter. He knew he was.
>>
>>71977656
Props to the Leaf for posting this.

I really have no words... desperation is an ugly thing. Even on Plebbit I've seen people say they would support Trump if Sanders didn't get the nomination. How much do you have to fuck up owning the United States of America that you would do ANYTHING to stop someone outside the parties from getting a nomination?
>>
>>71981113
Fuck if that's the case Kasich needs to drop ASAP.
>>
This won't even make a difference. Trump is going to dominate in California and probably pass 1237 by10-20 delegates. Neither of those two can win mathematically and the voters know it.
>>
>>71977656
>to ensure that we nominate a Republican who can unify the Republican Party

How can anyone be this tone deaf? Anyone but Trump takes the nomination and the Republican party won't be unified, it will be destroyed.
>>
>>71977656
Kasich has no shot. My only concern is cruz taking indiana
>>
File: know-the-rules.jpg (32 KB, 450x399) Image search: [Google]
know-the-rules.jpg
32 KB, 450x399
This will DESTROY THEM.

Their people won't really know who to vote for come election time. This was probably a Cruz plan to take in some of Kasich's voters. And it's sad that Kasich is even beating him in some polls with how much shit talking Rato talks.

Not to mention Kasich is a bit more left than Rato. Rato is pushing that "holier than thou" bullshit and kasich just wants muh unity.

This will not bode well for them. This isn't some roleplaying scenario. This isn't some game like Dungeons and Dragons. They are toying with peoples votes and amidst all the bullshit people will hate that they teamed up or outright get fed up and vote for Trump.

The fact that either of them think they can take on Hillary is a joke. None of them have the balls or people for dirt. If Hillary faced Cruz, Cruz would eventually be knocked out because of his over conservatism. And if Kasich went, well golly gee, you might as well send in your own grandpa.

Trump knows some real dirt on that bitch and he even has people finding even more.

Come debate time he unload so much crap on her.

And the thing is, Hillary knows it too. So she's been wipping up shit on Trump this whole time.

It's gonna be a fantastic show.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (41 KB, 524x429) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
41 KB, 524x429
>>
>>71983526
I'm actually thinking of going to places on the internet where large amounts of people from the states voting on Tuesday would congregate. Going to inform them all of this and make sure to make it clear that the rat Cruz was always establishment. Hopefully the people will line behind Trump. I've been mum on the shit the rat's been pulling off so far outside of /pol/ but this shit is the last straw, I'm going into full public announcement mode.
>>
>>71983697
ID like to believe that this was a blunder, but keep in mind these are career politicians. They ran focus groups and internal polling to come to the conclusion this would help rather than harm them
>>
>>71983697
Fucking love the banter Trump makes. It seems he's always on Twitter.
>>
This is good news for Trump.
Stupid faggots fell for the trap.
>>
So this is happening in real life?

https://youtu.be/6gMvseWYvFY?t=6m27s
>>
All these two fools can do at this point is be inconvenient and reveal their true colors.
They are openly showing to America that they are snakes- an America that they are trying their damnedest to blockade from having some actual kind of voting process.
This is practically treason.
>>
>>71984135
>Caring about American politics
>>
>>71984512
They're our closest ally, neighbours and cousins. Everything that happens there will affect us.
So yes, I care deeply about what happens there.
>>
>>71979443
How's that house up on Ruby Ridge?
>>
>>71977656
Does Trump know about this? If not he needs to be notified about this.
>>
>>71985356
He's already tweeted about it twice.
>>
>>71985459
Alright. As long he's ahead of the game and time, shouldn't be a problem for him.
>>
>>71983848
You're doing Lord Emeperors work anon
>>
>>71984512
You dumb naive fuck. Listen to this guy >>71984821
>>
File: 0134 - WlHOCzS.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
0134 - WlHOCzS.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>71977656
Well I was confident in Trump's victory when it was just Cruz, but now that he added the mighty Kasich I am fucking terrified.

Give me a break.
>>
>>71977656
Rafael will backstab Kasich before New Mexico.
>>
>coordinating to deny Donald Trump the Republican presidential nomination.

Which then means the entire party loses, I don't even know how much of a chance Trump has but he's literally the only chance they have.
>>
>>71986525
He won't understand, even if he does read it. He's not of a realistic mindset. Likely just some college kid in Toronto living off his mother's d'nations.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.