[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't had a chance to go over the 28 page 9/11 report
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Jews did 9 11.jpg (499 KB, 654x632) Image search: [Google]
Jews did 9 11.jpg
499 KB, 654x632
I haven't had a chance to go over the 28 page 9/11 report yet, but from what I understand, it implicates Israel.

Ao, if we went to war with Israel, what do you think would happen in this country, considering that the media is almost entirely run by Zionists? Do you think that the American Jews would keep their personal financial interests ahead of their political and national duty?

Do you think that the United States would take down their media outlets, or at least hand them over to non-Jewish CEO's?Do they even have the power to do this?

What would happen if the US was at war with Israel, and all of the Jewish run TV, newspapers, websites and movies were pushing an anti-american angle?

What would a war with Israel look like considering that the only way we would go to war would be if they were explicitly named and there was outrage from the public? You know that the war would be more for show than anything, and I believe that Israel would likely immediately surrender and displace any politicians who had involvement, but just replace them with like-minded individuals and nothing would really change.

Unless of course Iran saw it as a green light to nuke those fuckers.
>>
>>71977421
Where are the papers? I want to see.
>>
>>71977421
>both countries, while seemingly enemies

Stopped reading right there
>>
Was the 1993 bombing of the WTC also a false flag? You guys never mention the prior bombings.
>>
>>71977421
That is one heckuva story, bro.
>>
>Jews are behind the muslim attack

Nat Soc please go.
>>
>>71977421
We'll just have to put the Jews into internment camps right next to the Muslims
>>
File: jews9112.png (3 MB, 2944x3316) Image search: [Google]
jews9112.png
3 MB, 2944x3316
>>71977704
>dancing Israelis
>>
>>71977909
go away Isle of Man.

More like Isle of Idiot.
>>
>>71977602
>>71977704
I am not saying that Israel was behind 9/11. I'm simply saying that I have heard that they were implicated in the 28 page declassified 9/11 ... I guess it is the comission report.

Also, those Jews who were celebrating after 9/11 and then turned up on Israeli TV is pretty fucking suspicious.

So the reason doesn't really matter, I'm just asking you guys what you think a war with them would look like considering they own the media. I don't think there has ever been a situation like that in history.
>>
File: 1459574396868.gif (2 MB, 388x356) Image search: [Google]
1459574396868.gif
2 MB, 388x356
>>71977536
>>71977602
>>71977704
http://youtu.be/UbJfQhx6VD8
>>
>>71977536
why?
>>
File: lambrightPLAN.jpg (121 KB, 1024x654) Image search: [Google]
lambrightPLAN.jpg
121 KB, 1024x654
>>71977536

Everybody knows that Saudi and Israel are buddies behind closed doors. WHY? its about the MONEY and the POWER.

VOTE Lambright the only anti-zionist candidate willing to turn Israel to glass.
>>
>>71979085
Wrong thread
>>
>>71979085
Right post.
>>
>>71979372
Good post
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.