[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mormonism and how it is stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 19
File: DSEga2b.jpg (48 KB, 552x615) Image search: [Google]
DSEga2b.jpg
48 KB, 552x615
Southern Baptist here ready to debunk the mormon faith and tell you its lies. I am bringing forth this argument for reasons of the mormoms proclaiming to be christians while that is simply not correct. AMA
>>
Preaching to the choir, dumbass.
>Baptist
You're a heretic, too faggot. Pot, meet kettle.
>>
Holy fuck you are dumb fucking frogposter
>>
>>71977497
Lol how am i a heritic?
>>
>>71977514
Its a picture, get over it feg
>>
>no Priesthood
>DIY Sermons
>no Confessional
>No Saints except Martin Luther and Calvin
>divorce and homosexuality rampant in protestant 'churches'

Mfw Protestors near me
>>
>>71977545
Are you a Catholic? No? Then you're a heretic, fucker.
>MUH FAITH WITHOUT WORKS
>MUH SOLA SCRIPTURA
Enjoy Hell.
>>
File: Pope-Laugh-Small1.jpg (62 KB, 284x200) Image search: [Google]
Pope-Laugh-Small1.jpg
62 KB, 284x200
>Protestants
>>
>>71977403
I'm a mormon. Mormons are Christians. Where's your argument?
>>
>>71977403

>Mormonism
>Lily white
>Tons of kids
>Special underwear

Sounds fine to me.
>>
>>71977624
Wtf does that mean? Im clearly baptist but you arent explaining how i am a heritic. You need to hit the history books bub.
>>
File: 1455606917111.jpg (44 KB, 307x387) Image search: [Google]
1455606917111.jpg
44 KB, 307x387
>>71977624
Santa Maria motherfuckers!

https://youtu.be/2bosouX_d8Y
>>
>>71977710
Mormons are fucking Freemasons
>>
>>71977403
i learned everything i need to know from that south park episode
>>
>>71977624
catholics go to hell

because christmas and easter and halloween

god clearly tells you to not worship him in the manner that other gods are worshipped but you keep doing this pagan shit
>>
>>71977710
To be a christian is to follow christ only and put him infront of everything. If you supposedly are going to get your own planet and 50 virgin wifes then that makes you an idol and completely destroys monotheism of any sort.
>>
>>71977967
I hope you are relating this to the easter bunny santa claus bullshit. Its about christ retards.
>>
>>71977849
I second that.
>>
File: a1dhTmC.jpg (848 KB, 1597x1078) Image search: [Google]
a1dhTmC.jpg
848 KB, 1597x1078
>>71977967
You don't fast 40 days for Easter?

Wow, just don't even try to honor our Lord. If you really want to know Christ try the Roman life.
>>
>>71977403
>my desert cuckold slave cult is better than your desert cuckold slave cult
>>
>>71978093
easter is about ishtar retard

>>71978174
40 days fast comes from ishtar
>>
>>71977967
So you don't do Palm Sunday either? Or Good Friday?

What sort of X-tian are you pretending to be?
>>
>>71977783
You're a "baptist" but you literally don't know the definition of the word heretic? Do you understand how Protestantism got started? I believe you are the one in need of hitting the history books if you've literally no understanding of the Reformation. Or even the definition of the word heretic.

Oh wait
>expecting protestants to be intelligent
If you were intelligent or understood theology you'd be a Catholic
>>
>>71978282
What in the fuck is ishtar?
>>
File: 42F4Mkv.jpg (618 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
42F4Mkv.jpg
618 KB, 1080x1920
>>71978282
Yeah and ancient Persians also pooped.

Does that mean that every poop on earth comes from them?

You have seen too many jewtube videos and don't know shit about Roman Catholicism.
>>
>>71978342
Ok cuck
>martin luther departs from Catholicism
>lutheran church is born
>batists are descendents of lutheranism
>we both believe the same stuff just dont do the same rituals/ceremonies.
>>
>>71978531
You have no Priesthood. You are literally a knock-off DIY cult.

You don't even confess your sins and so you have never been in a state of Grace. You have been lied to.
>>
>>71977624
Your apostate Pope, your social religion. No one willing to see that the Pope, the papacy and the people of your church have been cucked and corrupted.
>>
>>71978656
The Pope is the Bishop of Rome and we trace our lineage all the way back to Peter.

Don't pretend that a global Faith doesn't need organization. And what is Protestor 'church' nonsense today?

Divorce, homosexuality, abortion run rampant? You don't know Christ.
>>
>>71978620
Um no
Baptists believe that you must be a true believer in order to be baptized
We don't baptize children who cant even process anything such as god.
>>
>>71977710
Brigham young received and utilised an article of witchcraft a peepstone. Your leader is a heretic and a whore mongerer.
>>
>>71978620
And we dont have preisthood cause we are not a cult
We have
Pastors
Elders
Representatives
People of the church
>>
>>71978822
That's what the Rite of Confirmation is all about. But Jesus commanded that to be saved you must be Baptized.

It is a critical element that you Protestors have denied, like the Rite of Confessional. Have you never confessed your Sin to another?

That is denying Christ.
>>
>>71978620
>state of Grace

Catholic again proving they're Pelagians and not Augustinians. Non posse non peccare
>>
>>71979074
You have never confessed your sins to another human being.

You have no idea the power of that.
>>
>>71978980
No he didnt command that
Baptism is a public demonstration of your pact with christ
You dont have to go to church or get baptized to be a christian (although it is recommended)
As long as you have christ in you and follow him and be a disciple of him.
>>
>>71978980
And yes we do confess our sins to eachother.
>>
>>71979169
>You dont have to go to church or get baptized to be a christian

Absolute Heresy. This is what comes of having no Priests.
>>
>>71979142
Why would I need to confess my sins to another sinner, except the one I have sinned against?
>>
>>71979247
Lol, then i guess all the missionaries are bad people right?
They are risking their lives to go out to foreign countries where christianity is forbidden to preach the gospel. You think they are going to church?
Checkmate.
>>
OP here
Still looking for questions/comments related to the subject.
>>
>>71979169
>no discipline or commitment: the religion
>>
>>71979661
Your job is to be a disciple of christ and you need to spread his word and save non believers. You shouldnt be living and sin and you should grow to be like christ.
If these things arent applied then you are not a trie believer.
This doesnt require church or batism it requires a commitment to christ.
>>
>>71979845

>we can worship sun just like you without sun rituals.
>>
>>71979449
They are lost wanderers spreading a DIY brand of religion that barely has anything to do with Christian life.

Do you even fast?
>>
>>71979381
Because Christ commanded it...

You are no X-tian.
>>
>>71980144
We have annual famons. Usually lasting for up to a week
We do this once or twice a year.
>>
Are there any actual Moral laws that Mormons follow and Christians don't? All i see are practical laws like jews 2.0
>>
File: goddamn.jpg (138 KB, 613x740) Image search: [Google]
goddamn.jpg
138 KB, 613x740
>>
>>71980264
Haha see you have all this heretical nonsense which comes of having no Priesthood and letting anyone make stuff up

What is a famon?
>>
>>71980405
The only laws mormons follow that are segragate to the christians are the stupid ones joseph smith made up like:
No coffee
No shopping on sundays
Holy underwear
Etc.
>>
>>71980467
Well ill be
If you were so smart and canny u should know what a famon is.
>>
File: 1450028648465.gif (2 MB, 180x197) Image search: [Google]
1450028648465.gif
2 MB, 180x197
>>71980466
God damn, I love being white
>>
>>71980738
No, sorry I don't follow Protestor inventions. I have no idea what sort of Heresy a famon is, one or twice a year.
>>
>>71980466
Thank you based God for making me a white man.

I changed it a little bit. Mormonism is retarded. Beck is a Mormon.
>>
>>71980869
We limit our food sources in awareness for those who are the less fortunate and dont eat.
>>
>>71980634
How can they even justify holy underwear and no shopping on Sunday? Didn't jesus himself not follow the Sabbath?
>>
>>71981117
So instead of fasting in reverence to Christ you 'limit' your eating for those who have little food.

It outs the focus back on humans and away from our Lord. This explains why Protestors allow divorcees, homosexuals and abortionists in their 'churches'.
>>
>>71981349
No we dont actually. Methodists do that
>>
>>71981491
You are all Protestors to me lad.
>>
>>71981349
Heres a question, how does mary have any holy significance?
She was nothing but a human.
She was nothing but a vessel for jesus to enter the world.
>>
>>71981544
Cool.
>>
>the church of JESUS CHRIST of latter day saints
>not Christians
WEW LAD
>>
>>71981678
You call Mary Magdelene, Mother of Jesus, chosen by God for immaculate conception, who lived and died without Sin 'nothing but a vessel'...

And have no respect, honor or reverence for her. This is the ugly truth of Luther's heresy.
>>
>>71981815
>latter day
>labor
> do you believe jesus died for ur sins?
>>
>>71981922
She was chosen to birth jesus it could have been anyone ur so stupid.
Heres a question, are you monotheistic?
>>
>>71982062
>it could have been anyone

Waaaaaaaaaaaat

Okay lol now I know you are hard trolling. You aren't even a X-tian you just wanted to have an anti-mormon thread.
>>
>>71982174
Awnser my question bub.
>>
>religion in general

Lmao, godcucks.
>>
>>71982248
Why bother?

My faith is a 2,000 year old unbroken tradition.

Your pretended faith is a mis-match of purely human compromise.

We are done here. You have no respect for the Mother of our Lord.
>>
>>71982174
Same goes with Abraham
God chose him, but he could have chosen anyone.
If you dont believe that, arent you going against his authority?
>>
>>71982321
Good luck with Godless society and amoral life.
>>
>>71982445
You're wasting your life if you spend it wasting away in a church trying to please a God, whether he exists or not.

Hedonism is the true path to enlightenment, my friend.
>>
>>71982498
Have fun with your birth rates pervert.
>>
>>71982381
Ok ill awnser your question for u
No
If you put a human on any sort of godly position that makes you a polytheist.
Lol bye bye
>>
>>71982541
Have fun with your Africa-tier teen pregnancy rates, friendo.
>>
>>71982596
Have fun with passing your seed into another man's mouth or anus I guess.
>>
>>71982574
So is Jesus Christ 'just another human' for you?
>>
>>71982696
Thanks, i will.

Sex is great fun.
>>
>>71982756
No
Jesus is gods son
They are the same
Heard of the trinity?
>>
Catholics are just pawns. The entire religion was made because butt hurt Romans didn't like how Christians weren't praying to their emperor. And Mormonism is a cult. http://www.godandscience.org/cults/mormdiff.html
>>
>>71982881
And Mary is the Mother.

You guys also don't honor any Saints but Luther is that right? And so the men (and women) you call 'Priests' are what you revere.

Let me ask, how can you throw out 2,016 years of historical importance?
>>
>>71983143
We dont even recognize luther in any way
We believe that we ourselves are saints becasue god told us we are.
>>
>>71983314
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>71983314
Oh wait, you're serious
>>
>>71983407
We are his children therefore we are saints
>>
>>71977403
Reminder mormonism believes
>if youre not white youre cursed (probably true)
>God was a human who was created by another god and became gos by being a good mormon
>if youre a perfect mormon you become god and make your own planet and seed it with spirit children by fucking your spirit wife
>you cant watch a couple be sealed in the temple you can only celebrate after the fact
>you literally have to wear magic underwear
>the apostles of jesus are shit and when they died the church died and everyone who follows jesus' teachings are cucks and are going to the abyss

T. Guy who dated a mormon girl for a year
>>
File: 02-Serra.jpg (337 KB, 675x683) Image search: [Google]
02-Serra.jpg
337 KB, 675x683
>>71983493
>I'm a Saint lolololololol

No you are not even.

This man is a Saint. He named every major city in California and literally walked all over the state to Baptize natives. He kicked brutal soldiers out and even got a brutal Governor replaced.

He slept on a wooden bench. You are NOT a fucking Saint kiddo you are being led astray with Heresy by a DIY liar.
>>
>>71981922
Go burn incense julio
>>
>>71983665
Exactly
So mormonism is a perfect combination of
Racism
Polytheism
Secrecy
Heresy
False practices
>>
>>71983869
Pot, meet Kettle.
>>
>>71983676
Lol if thats ur definition of a saint then i feel sorry 4 u.
>>
File: lemormonbear.png (56 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
lemormonbear.png
56 KB, 853x543
>>71977403
Do tell me the "lies" of Mormonism
>>
>>71983944
So are you saying my religion is mormonism?
Clearly its not.
Get ur facts straight bub
>>
>>71983948
Oh I'm sorry you're the one pretending to be a Christian Saint while calling Mary Magdelene ordinary.

In your mind, Mary the Mother of Christ is just another person but you, you op are the important one.

Absolute Heresy.
>>
>>71983665
>false
>true
>true
>false (unless you aren't a good mormon/invited to the sealing)
>true (called sacred garments, see exodus 28)
>mostly false.
>>
>>71984080
Im by no means important
When did i say that lol
>>
>>71983971
Everthing the book of mormon says contradicts with the bible
Believe they will become gods one day and live in wealth and poligamy
Believe that biblical times started in america which completely is opposite to the bible whic took place in the east
Believe black people are cursed
Believe you have to work in order to get to heaven even though christ died on the cross as eternal atonement of sin
Believe some guy came down and had sex with mary and had a bunch of kids
Believe that god and satan were brothers
Keep everything secret
Where are the golden scriptures at?
Believe in something a man (joseph smith) made up
>>
>>71981922
You might want to read the new testament at least once or go to church more than twice a year. Mary Magdelene and Mary the mother of Jesus are two separate people.
>>
>>71983971
Oh yea
And the huge battle of gamorah.
Block off investigation of the land because peeps will find out that it didnt even happen
Smh
>>
>Any year after most people are literate
>Believing in sky people

Pick one.
>>
>>71977403
the god you worship, jehovah/yhwh or el shaddai is the god of the golden calf. anu. saturn. satan.

you worship the devil every day.
>>
>>71984706
>false
>true
>false
>false
>true. Faith is evident by works. Baptism and Sacrement (Eucharist) required. See John 3:5 and James 2
>wut.
>I think you got it slightly confused. God is the father of all. Makes Jesus and the fallen angel Satan, brothers.
>false. The only thing secret is like 2 ceremonies in the temple. They just have you say words, wear old testament like clothes, and have hand signals. It's sacred so they don't want you sharing it, but sadly it's on youtube.
>He returned them when he was done translating (seems too convenient? 12 people saw them. Even though most were excommunicated and say that JS was corrupt, none remitted that they saw the plates)
>Its far too unlikely that he just "made it up." He wasn't educated enough to even pull off a moment of a facade, let alone write a book from scratch and dedicate his life to it. A far more likely scenario is that proponents put forth is large conspiracy by the family and friends, but it also seems unlikely
>>
>>71977545
>>71977624

Don't worry you aren't, its just a cathocuck getting mad people aren't praying to the pope again.
>>
>>71977403
I don't know all that much about Mormonism - I haven't much cared to. Do they believe Christ was the Son of God (and God Himself), sacrificed Himself for our sins on a cross, rose from the dead etc etc that is required understanding for salvation?
>>
>>71985606
I worship yaweh
>>
>>71986489
They do believe that but in the wrong context
They Believe that they must do good works in order to gain entry into heaven. This is false.
If jesus died for them then this isnt needed
>>
>>71986325
Ikr
>>
>>71987532
so you worship satan, the asshole demon who imprisoned you in this shitty world he created many thousands of years ago.

that's some stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>71987679
Do they believe it's *necessary* to have salvation in Christ by believe in His life and sacrifice though? Because if they do they're Christians. They're *wrong* Christians, but they're Christians nonetheless if they hold that.
>>
>>71977779
Plus they are really fucking nice people.
>>
>>71977894
>>71977894
>Getting your info from a show where one of the two founders is a literal Jew-Atheist.
>>
>>71986187
Good post.

Mormon here, can confirm book of Mormon is the word of God.

The church Christ put on the earth was corrupted (obviously, he organized it specifically and explicitly during his ministry)

It has been restored today and there are living prophets and apostles.

Don't believe my witness, but listen to their words and believe the witness of the Holy Ghost.

James 1:5

lds.org
mormon.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S3TI4bYerU
>>
>>71987861

Jesus Christ is the only way to the father and to gain redemption from sins.

Joseph Smith said:
“The fundamental principles of our religion are the testimony of the Apostles and Prophets, concerning Jesus Christ, that He died, was buried, and rose again the third day, and ascended into heaven; and all other things which pertain to our religion are only appendages to it”

If still curious look here:
https://www.lds.org/manual/doctrines-of-the-gospel-student-manual/chapter-9-the-atonement-of-jesus-christ?lang=eng
>>
You should all read the Revelation 17

It's clear that the whore of bablyon is the vatican.

No doubt.
>>
>>71988207
So the answer to my question is "yes"? In past impressions and conversations that's what the answer has been. They add a whole lot of things I regard as bs, but that's not different than my complaint against Catholics. Either way they're Christian and saved so long as they have that understanding of Christ as being humanity's only salvation.
>>
The problem with Christianity is the petty bickering exemplified by the Baptist and (especially, unsurprisingly) the Catholic here.
Both of them are getting high off their little internet squabble and there isn't an ounce of the Christian spirit between them. Ironic considering the subject of their spat.
Just thought I'd point this out for the benefit of your reflections.
>>
>>71988421
Yes, in that sense we are definitely Christian.

The only reason some don't consider us Christian is because we believe that the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost are three seperate beings.

This goes against the nicene creed, which was written in around 400 ad by roman scholars.

So if you don't consider us Christians your view of Christianity is based more on Roman Scholars 400 years after the savior than anything in the Bible.
>>
File: 1455393884215.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1455393884215.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>71977849
Created and used by. If the Freemasons know the answers to the mysteries, I really want to know what baptizing the dead ultimately accomplishes. Anyone know if they still embroider the square and compass on the temple garments?
>>
>Not being nondenominational
>>
>>71988660
I hold the Trinity as One - I don't know that's it's essential given the passages on it. I tend to think it is - "I and the Father are one" etc etc. But then again I *really* can't see God judging who comes to Him and who doesn't based on lacking belief in the Trinity as being One alone, since I don't think there's reasonably enough material to absolutely draw that conclusion and don't think the essence of salvation comes from the concept.
>>
File: 1461072522806.jpg (237 KB, 1168x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461072522806.jpg
237 KB, 1168x1024
Bumpu
>>
>>71988384
it's also the beast of the sea, the "parent" of the beast of the land, protestantism which uses the same corrupted gospel with jewish satanic message embedded into it in form of old testament.

and vatican/rome was responsible for forging and spreading jehovah's words all over the world.

who would've known.
>>
File: susann.jpg (2 KB, 116x125) Image search: [Google]
susann.jpg
2 KB, 116x125
>>71977403
Fucking nigger snake handlers. Every time, I swear.
>>
File: 1458402456475.jpg (72 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
1458402456475.jpg
72 KB, 500x647
Is there a mormon equivalent?
>>
>>71987894
They'll help you move, but they're smug, condescending pricks.

t. ex-Mormon.
>>
>>71988694
They do.
>>
>>71987861
They dont
They think good works is the only way to eternal life.
>>
>>71987746
Im ignoring you bub.
>>
>>71990429
ok.
>>
>>71990390
So you'll tell me they think some African villager who has never heard or even thought of God who dies after ambiguously being describable as a "good person" would go to heaven?
>>
>>71988660
Sir you are wrong
Doing good works doesnt grant you passage into heaven or whatever afterlife you believe in. If you are a true christian then you should be a disciple of christ and spread his word so others may follow. Doing someones yard work aint gonna cut it. Also if you think that you will become gods yourselves then you are definitely not christian and that goes against the bible in a whole. If you say you will be a god then that is polytheism along with polygamy whith ur virgin wifes. Im suprised your 'god' would let you break so many commandments.
>>
>>71990683
Thats what missionaries are for, to spread the word of christ so they can be saved. If someone never heard of christ or had autism and there was no possible way and they died, they would definetly go to heaven. This is because god is a just god and he wouldn't just let a person like that die and go to hell when they had no chance.
>>
>>71977403
>MY fantasy characters are better than YOUR fantasy characters
the thread.
>>
>>71990957
I'm asking you a hypothetical. If Mormons believe all you need is good works, then they would simultaneously hold that the African villager who died knowing *nothing* of God would go to heaven.
Are you telling me you think they believe that?

See, I don't hold that people who reject God go to heaven. I also hold that *everyone* has a chance to know God. Nobody gets a free pass just because they're ignorant - that would be unjust. Therefore everyone must have the chance to lose their ignorance. Since we seem to observe people having died without what we'd describe as that chance, it must be that they come upon that chance in some other world. That's the only way to reconcile our experience with our understanding of God.
>>
>>71990683
that's what every religion claims if you drop the mind control doctrines.

good people, those who have christ like qualities are ones who get saved, not blind worshipers who think their worship and following the laws will save them.

the creator, source wants his children to grow up to be good natured, not demented and selfish like satan. he wants to be with those who share in his joy, not with ones who will reject him to prop themselves up as absolute dictators.

>>71990820
god is just a fancy authoritarian title for a tyrant who desires control over others' lives.

humans (spirits, elohim) were created in the image of the original creator, the source, as his children. children grow up and follow in their parents footsteps.

even this world in its fallen state shows that. despite the demented elohim, jehovah/el/saturn trapping us in these animal skins, and his followers who erect black cubes in his name, the elites try their hardest to destroy families, that fundamental truth still exists.

a puppy becomes a dog. a kitten grows up into a cat. so does an elohim, or a spirit grow to become a creator.
>>
>>71991442
No, it's not. It's not consistent with Christian theology to hold that people who don't know God go to heaven - that would be utterly nonsensical.
>>
If you're going to be a Christfag, then anything but Orthodoxy and SSPX Catholicism is fucking lame.
>>
>>71991509
well, maybe the doctrine is nonsensical. have you ever considered that?

two thousand years, long lasting jewish subversion to get goyim enslaved to them and their god, and you think somehow jesus's message survived intact without being altered by these jews who jesus called the children of the devil?
>>
>>71991442
Ok but ur not a christian i just proved that.
>>
File: superthumb_20160424_164011.jpg (26 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb_20160424_164011.jpg
26 KB, 300x250
>The Year 2000 fucking 16
>Still being religious or believing in God's
How the fuck? Really! I know what faith is. I have faith that I'll wake up in the morning and that the sun will rise. How can anyone wake up and think "Better not sin or I'll spend an eternity getting raped by demons". Who in today's society where people are getting killed on the streets for religion think "Wow my God will punish those people eventually. Thank God my religion is better than his". How can you learn about Dinosaurs and Space and think about God or your religion? How in the fuck!
>>
>>71991684
What about it is "nonsensical"? It's nonsensical to hold that someone goes to heaven when Christ explicitly says "no one comes to the Father except through me" - that's apparent. It's a contradiction.
>>
>>71991684
Ur kidding me right?
The jews are the chosen people of god u imbecile.
>>
>>71977982

Christ is salvation to us Mormies
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with being a Mormon
>>
>>71991896
If he is then stop doing good works. Put the plow down and be a disciple of christ. Work for his kingdom not yours.
>>
>mfw I became a Mormon to get a job for the NSA
>>
>>71991957
Its wrong to call urselfes christians when u say you will become gods. To be a christian is to have one god in your life who is christ.
>>
>>71991797
it says just that. only through jesus, not through jehovah.

through jesus = through his teachings, adapting his mindset. the christ consciousness, christ like qualities. becoming one with him. joining the body of christ.

jesus never said jehovah is the father. people assume that through association because of old testament being attached to new one.

in original greek texts jehovah isn't mentioned even once in new testament. it's always just god. not the all caps LORD/GOD which was a stand in for yhwh in old testament. new testament never names the god unlike old one that made very sure the name would appear at least once on every page.

gnostic concept of creator is the same as nt's god. unnamed. impersonal. ever-existing. all-loving, not punishing nor severe as old testament's demon god.

>>71991808
they are chosen, indeed. satan's chosen people.
>>
>>71987746

Are you preaching Scientology now Poland?
>>
>>71992171
nope. a form of gnosticism.
>>
>>71992148
Tell me where it says that specifically i would love to know. Tell me the book and chapter.
>>
File: 1442709086457.png (70 KB, 190x228) Image search: [Google]
1442709086457.png
70 KB, 190x228
>>71992148
"I and the Father are one."
>>
>>71988384

Revelations is roman fanfiction, the Armenian Church doesn't even recognize it and they are the most ancient form of Christianity.

You can tell in the writing even, Romans were faggy and obsessed with cryptic shit while middle eastern Christians were pretty blunt.
>>
>>71992310
Ok, that doesn't change the fact that revelation 17 is clearly about the vatican.
>>
>>71992210

Scientology is pretty much that though, a bunch of all powerful spirits forgetting themselves and becoming sentient beings in the process, where the goal is to escape "shitty fake reality"
>>
>>71992384

No it was about Nero, it was written to happen in his life time.
>>
>>71992495
Are you actually calling a part of the New Testiment wrong ? Are you some sort of heretical Coptic or some shit?
>>
>>71992244
yeah, and father = gnostic creator, the source of all existence, the father of all.

your point?
>>
>>71992148
Trouble finding it?
Aww thats too bad better luck next time bub
>>
>>71992495
Reread it.
It's clearly about the vatican.
The reason John says 'her' to describe the harlot is simple.
The church is the bride of christ.
John is calling her a slut, saying she is drunk on the blood of saints, with her gold and gems.
The most telling verse is 9
> 9 Here is the [i]mind that hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth:
Since antiquity, Rome has been known as the city of seven mounts.
John is saying the illegitimate bride of christ, drunk on saints blood and earthly pleasures is sitting on the back of Rome.
What could that be?
>>
File: 1433493289028.png (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1433493289028.png
32 KB, 400x400
>>71992614
So all of John's and Christ's talk about the prophecies of Elijah and the rest, specific references to the *Jewish law* and the *Jewish God*, who *IS* God, and *everything else* is obviously just a ruse. Christ and all the apostles and all the Jewish authorities are either rusing or being rused the entire NT.
Yeah. Great stance bro. Top notch theology.
>>
>>71992412
all religions eventually end up at the same source. sumerian myths and tablets. whether these spirits are called annunaki, elohim, archons, titans, devas, djinns or angels/demons.

scientology being formed using gnostic and esoteric texts as a base is not surprising.

>>71992801
what makes you think the bible was never edited? the jews are doing it right now, why wouldn't they do it millennia ago?

orthodox catholic christianity is an occultist curse to trap those who buy into it. the evidence is hidden but in there.

christ calls jews the children of the devil, levite pharisees as the synagogue of satan.
>>
File: 1430459227442.png (136 KB, 357x391) Image search: [Google]
1430459227442.png
136 KB, 357x391
>>71992945
So your stance is "I have no idea what happened but it wasn't what you think it was".
Neaterino. Top theology.
>>
File: l-ron-hubbard.jpg (33 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
l-ron-hubbard.jpg
33 KB, 640x360
>>71992945
>scientology
Here's my favorite quote by scientology's prophet.
>>
>>71993037
using religious texts as a base for a product doesn't mean the base is false. just that the end product may be.

shin megami tensei series also uses gnosticism to form its universe, and its authors make money off it.

only difference is that it was marketed as entertainment, not as a cult like scientology.
>>
>>71992566

If a new book was written today would you accept it?
>>
>>71992769

Nero was also a dainty faggot who indulged himself in wealth and decadence.
>>
>>71994863
Someone could. Would that be any better or worse?
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.