[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>claims to be redpilled >isnt a organic non-gluten vegan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>claims to be redpilled
>isnt a organic non-gluten vegan

You enjoying your GMOS and Monsanto grown cows with a side of estrogen and hgh?
>>
ok
>>
>>71977386

>You enjoying your GMOS and Monsanto grown cows with a side of estrogen and hgh?

At least I'm not a pussy.
>>
File: Raw-bloody-meat.jpg (87 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
Raw-bloody-meat.jpg
87 KB, 500x259
You know where the red colour of the red pill comes from, right?
>>
>>71977469
you enjoying your cancer anon?

http://www.who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

>>71977460
>i can only feel like a man if i kill poor defenseless animals
>>
>>71977386

oh isn't that the guy that live streamed his grandfather dying of cancer?

what a cunt
>>
>>71977562
>innocence meme
lm
ao
>>
>>71977562
>I'm a faggot who can't handle death

Daily reminder that chicken and fish made man great
>>
Reminder that the green alium only benches his bodyweight after EIGHT YEARS of lifting, and openly mocked a beloved fitness YouTuber's cancer diagnosis
>>
>>71977386
/fit/
>>
>>71977386
>organic non-gluten vegan

That's a lot of buzzwords there. I think you also forgot to add "clean eating" too.
>>
>>71977963
Pete's a faggot and deserves to die.
>>
>>71978103
He's pretty cool, he used to be a non-faggot version of LA Beast and is now a successful normie
>>
Name something that hasn't been shown to give people cancer.

protip: you can't
>>
Fuck off with the vegan threads. No one fucking cares that you are vegan
>>
>>71978336
tomatoes
>>
I work for big pharma tho
>>
>>71977386

>using a curl bro for the poster child of veganism
>top kek
>>
>>71977386
>>Claims to be red-pilled.
>>Posts picture of a nigger who is also a vegan and a giant bitch
>>
>>71977386
>vegan
>redpilled
Kek
>>
>>71977963

i can bench my body weight and I've been lifting for 6 months...

what a pussy lol
>>
>>71977963
>Reminder that the green alium only benches his bodyweight after EIGHT YEARS of lifting

Seriously?
>>
File: work in progress.jpg (27 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
work in progress.jpg
27 KB, 480x480
Eating vegan doesn't automatically make you fit and healthy.

I eat approx 95% vegan (occasionally dairy products when out) and I'm a fat slob.
>>
>>71977386
This faggot basically got called a scrawny nigger by based Lee Priest when he called him out on Youtube.
>>
>>71978336
Dude weed
>>
File: 1452137488165.jpg (494 KB, 800x1058) Image search: [Google]
1452137488165.jpg
494 KB, 800x1058
>>71977386
>>
>>71978634
>manlet detected
>>
>>71978719
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykl5SbA6nhk
>>
>>71978825
I'm 6'1 :)
>>
File: lynchcomputer.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lynchcomputer.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
>>71977386
you dumb nigger, I am learning to become a crops breeder. The USDA is so anal about GMO's its nuts. All the organic food is owned by monsanto unbrella companies and they use mutagenic modification for organic crops and can sell them as organic because its not trans genetic.

Monsanto is great you cuck shill

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/vote-for-trump
>>
>>71978881
Weight? Are you a skeleton?
>>
>>71977386
Go back to the commune you hippie faggot. I'm gonna go heat up a steak right now because fuck you.
>>
>>71977469
It comes from a fucking movie.
>>
>Vegan Gains

>ultra-edgy psychopath that has said, unironically, that he wants to stomp little infants into mush whenever he sees them in strollers, and who callously proclaimed he was glad his grandfather died and wanted to use footage of him dying as "evidence" against meat eating

>the same guy that claims he was no longer a psychopath after doing shrooms and finding some gf

>the same High Est guy that has a scrawny little pencil neck

just

lol
>>
>>71978923
I am 6'1 265 but I'm trying to cut down
>>
>>71978852
is this guy autistic? like for real autism? I watched his other videos and it seems the same throughout
>>
>>71979181
Benching 265 in 6 months? Fuck man, it took me longer just to break 200 for 5 reps, I'm 6'3" and 220 lbs (was around 235 when I started working out). But yeah, sounds like you should cut down your weight a bit.
>>
>>71979181
>265

Like I said. A bunch of fat asses.

>being proud of being fat and implying its impressive fat people can push weight
>>
>>71977562
>http://www.who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

10. What types of cancers are linked or associated with eating red meat?

The strongest, but still limited, evidence for an association with eating red meat is for colorectal cancer.

And eating your meat with fiber, as in bread, potatoes, salad, whatever, completely negates these effects.

You fucking shitty shill. How many times are you going to post this same thread and how many times do I need to destroy all your arguments before you stop?

There is NO benefits to veganism over reduced meat consumption. Not ethically, not environmentally, not health related.
>>
>>71979494
I used to play rugby and sports and used to lift in high school, so I have some decent muscularity for lifting. 265 is my PR for bench. 405 x 3 PR for deadlift and 275 PR for squat (embarrassingly low for squat)

And I definitely need to cut weight I'm pretty fat but I've gotten pretty strong over the last 6 months by lifting every day and eating a lot of protein.

I wouldn't worry about your gains, keep at it and stay fit and you'll be crushing it even harder in no time
>>
>>71979591
>being fat makes you strong
>LUL
>>
>>71977386
>that pic

Every day is bicep day.
>>
>>71979814
that's wrong though, eating meat is associated with cancer but it has never been proven past this point, its like blaming fire fighters for causing fires because they are present in cases of fires, meat is associated with smoking and drinking more and doing less exercise which explains why meat is always associated with cancer but there is never a cause established, fibre increases risk of colon cancer http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19279082
>>
>>71977386

You're scientifically illiterate and can only hope that the bullshit they are feeding you is true.

I have a PhD in Food Engineering, and one of the most bullshit ridden, conflict of interest driven areas of science is research surrounding food.

In other words, you're spending a lot more money for stuff that'll kill you just the same, and you're basically just a weak bait gigantic faggot.

Feel free to come at me brah.
>>
How is his neck that skinny?
>>
>>71977622
Vegan gains, fuck that guy.
>>
>>71980631
Meat and dairy constipate me, which has led to hemorrhoids. An ovo-vegetarian diet permanently relieved the situation. Thoughts on my butt, anon?
>>
>>71980917
fibre causes constipation not meat
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3435786/
>>
>>71977386
reminder that humans have canine teeth for a reason.
>>
>>71977386
Dead babies, No medical professional would recommend a Vegan Diet for an infant.
>>
>>71977622
It was actually while he died from a heart attack and vegan gains just stood by and watched.
>>
>>71981024
Im pretty sure you are just lying now. Dietary fiber through roughage is extremely important. Go eat a salad and tell me its not healthy you stupid fuck.
>>
>>71981024
Lack of fibre and/or lack of water cause constipation.
>>
>>71981225
Yea to tear at loose fibers. Compare our 1mm canines to the average omnivore. We are not programmed to eat meat ober berries and folliage. We are oportunistic. Meat is/should be a luxury and should only be consumed once a week at most. Ideal diet always has been a diet high in natural fiber, mainly through nuts and seeds, berries, tubers, and other low hanging veggitation. Avoid meat on the regular and dont eat corn and reduce sugar.
>>
File: forretards.png (82 KB, 708x724) Image search: [Google]
forretards.png
82 KB, 708x724
>>71981998
>e
>>71982017
>oy vey fibre is good for you goy
read the study you dumbasses
and if you think this isn't a conspiracy then look at who owns owns the dietary fibre recommendations and who makes the dietary recommendations (its the same fucking people)
>>
File: an_hero.jpg (67 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
an_hero.jpg
67 KB, 600x340
>>71977386
>surplus chromosomal fagget pictured
>be like

please consider the following...
>>
>>71977386
>Posts the biggest faggot of internet history
Fuck off
>>
>>71977386
>he doesn't raise his own cattle

Fag. Enjoy your gyno from eating all that tofu you city loving pussy
>>
>>71982298
>Compare our 1mm canines to the average omnivore.

humans hunted with spears and bows, not teeth, why would humans need big teeth?

> We are not programmed to eat meat ober berries and folliage.

thats your personal choice

> Ideal diet always has been a diet high in natural fiber,

do you really think that after slaughtering an animal they have been following for weeks they would sit down and think leaves would go great with this? a human in the wild wouldn't touch leaves and berries would be a lot rarer than meat
>>
You don't need to be extremist about anything. Don't be a pig and eat everything in moderation.
>>
>vegan person into weightlifting
>arrogant weirdo with fucked up body/inserts

i dont want these gains
>>
Vegan Gains is the VenomfangX of fitness
>>
>>71982956

A cringy little psychopathic worm.
>>
>>71977963
>Reminder that the green alium only benches his bodyweight after EIGHT YEARS of lifting,
Ive been lifting on and off for the past year and got dedicated these past 3 months and im almost matching my weight.

That is fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>71977386
The only correct diet is a Kosher diet. Pigs and shellfish literally feed on shit, they are bottomfeeders, you don't want to eat an animal that eats shit, imagine how bad it's flesh is. Yuck.

Now vegan is a Kosher diet so I can understand it.
>>
>>71979591
Yeah something tells me you wouldnt say that shit to a guy that size

Fat+muscle can really fuck you up
>>
>>71977386
1.5L of pepsimax a day, come at me you cunts
>>
>>71979822
start running, I've lost 15lb in 3 weeks by running after my lifts.
>>
>>71983508
thanks mr skeltal
>>
I gave up animal products in December. There's reason to give up gluten unless you have a gluten sensitivity. Organic produce is technically less vegan than regular produce.
>>
File: 2012-08-06-20-05-48.jpg (2 MB, 2084x2908) Image search: [Google]
2012-08-06-20-05-48.jpg
2 MB, 2084x2908
>two biggest vegan e-celebs are literally australian shit-posters

fucking meme magic man
>>
>> vegan no gainz

OP you have to be kidding me.
>>
>>71977386
>vegan
>denying gluten

Are vegans just fucking retarded?

>>71982017
>dehydration causes constipation
>it also causes diarrhea

What does it matter at this point.

If you over-load your body it forces shit out of it. Plain and simple.

Drinking more water won't fix the problem, you have to let your body get rid of what it doesn't want.

Balance is the issue. People like OP are just fucking lazy and want it easy. Might as well eat fucking vitamin-fortified powder and drink water your entire life.
>>
>>71983508
I'm the king of manlets and I weigh 220lb so no I'm definitely not a skeletal.
>tfw 330lb a year ago
>>
File: vegetarians.jpg (27 KB, 490x489) Image search: [Google]
vegetarians.jpg
27 KB, 490x489
>vegetarians
more like manlets
>>
File: tmp_7663-14600975243601709642167.jpg (448 KB, 2400x2096) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7663-14600975243601709642167.jpg
448 KB, 2400x2096
>>71983870
Meant for>>71983567
>>
>>71983374
>australia
>>
>>71983720
I feel ashamed that this gigantic faggot shares a homeland with me. God, just look at this fucking insufferable retard. You just know he believes everything his shirt says, solely because he is a vegan and it takes a better person to be a vegan. I would happily flog this cunt if i see him.

Does he have body dysmorphia? Look at his fucking hands, hes never worked a hard day in his life. Is that a fucking tattoo on this cunts thumb? dumb looking grub cunt
>>
>>71983720
>vegan
>look like holocaust survivor
top kek

Also, why are you fags shilling your degenerate lifestyle on here so much recently. You consistently get BTFO in every once of them since all you've got are you feels as arguments.
>>
>>71977386
Plant breeder/botanist from another thread here.

Anyone claiming to be anti-GMO needs to throw out literally all their produce. There isn't a crop out there that doesn't have genetic engineering to control for pathogens or survival in shitty soil, neither of which require fertilizer or other synthetic chemicals.
>>
>cook for self, avoid dick-shrinking preservatives, GM, hard pesticide-laden produce, meat and other corporate Jewry
>still acknowledge we're naturally omnivorous
I am the master race.
>>
>>71984327
I'd be on the paleo diet if bread wasn't so fucking delicious
>>
>>71984327
>he cooks for himself because hes paranoid about GM crops, "dick-shrinking preservatives", meat and jews

truly the mentally ill race
>>
>>71981024
>fiber causes constipation

Wow m80
>>
>>71984289
I don't think it's something like grafting or crossing two strains of the same type of plant people are against, I don't even think it's the technology, as it's known today. I think everyone's against companies like Monstanto or Du-Pont just using "we're feeding the world" as an angle to achieve market domination and as a big scheme to push their own pesticides which may or may not have harmful side-effects.

If you live in a county with a GM corn field, you're literally breathing the "GMO's" into your lungs all day, at some level. I get this, but my problem comes in with eating something designed specifically as a distraction to douse with as much pesticide as possible from the soil to the harvested crop.

It's really sad that this technology, being one of the biggest leaps forward in history, not just regarding food but it's application to all living things, has been arrested and throttled by entities with absolutely no intention of putting it to the public good beyond what market domination it provides them.
>>
>>71977386
>being a green nigger
shiggy
>>
>>71977386
You, OP, are the least red pilled person on pol. Congrats faggot.
>>
>>71983374
Pigs are raised on farms here and eat whatever we decide to feed them. Also, with that rational why eat plants, which literally do eat shit; at least much moreso that your examples?
>>
>>71979822
>implying these are impressive numbers

im cringing
>>
>>71984764
>If you live in a county with a GM corn field, you're literally breathing the "GMO's" into your lungs all day, at some level.
What the fuck does this statement even mean?
>>
>>71984431
Most bread is plastic here, if you don't get it from a yuppie fag store with an overpriced bakery.

>>71984564
Our country doesn't really have any controls on what you can and can't put in the food, aside from poo or arsenic or something. The regulatory agencies are essentially a big mafia, so we have to police our own diets. We have to be alot more cautious than you other Anglos or Europeans have to. "organic, non-GMO certified" and so forth plus just reading the damn ingredients on the back, is usually the safest way to go about this. Otherwise, you're one link in the food chain away from ten different questionable hormones and antibiotics in the meat, and crops doused over and over again with hard pesticides that can't just be washed off, all the way from seed to harvest. I resent that there are so many organic, grass-fed, and so forth options, but there have to be so we don't all look like Wal-Mart people, here.
>>
>>71977386
eating meat is bad for you in the long run. evolution didn't really select for us to handle meat in the long run as it doesn't affect us negatively by the time we breed. only starts to show when we are getting our heart attacks after a lifetime of dietary cholesterol.

dairy is fucked though. makes your dick smaller if your mum drinks it while you're in the womb. rip estrogen.
>>
>>71978089
he probably crossfits to be honest
>>
>>71985161
Even organic produce has an "acceptable level" of GM contamination, but it's very low. You literally cannot contain this stuff once it's out there. You realize your air is affected by the local flora, right?
>>
>>71977386
Modern nutrition and alimentation has raised a full generation a faggots tranies and cuckholds
>>
>>71985265
>Most bread is plastic here, if you don't get it from a yuppie fag store with an overpriced bakery.
No panaderias in your area? Fresh bolillos are 5 for a $1.
>>
>>71983720

vegan food is ok but it can get bland af quickly. you also have to take vitamins to replace the shit youre not getting from meat.

my diet is probably the exact opposite of what all these health fags tell you what you should be eating and im in perfect health.

>red meat, daily
>full fat cheese, yogurt and butter
>nummy eggs
>copious amounts of beer

im doing just fine. if i still worked out id be cut as fuck.
>>
Don't vegans have to take supplements for all the vitamins they miss from meat?
>>
>>71985625

publix bakery nigga. shit is cash.
>>
>>71985301
Maybe you Lebs and Abos. Our people handle it just fine. No indigestion, bloating, puffy face and so forth. Just eat live, active diary with all the bacteria, good fat and protein it ought to have. That bieng said, it's a sponge for literally everything bad the happened to the animal in it's life, so stay well away from a factory-farmed animal that was shot up with a dozen antibiotics and fed it's dead relatives mixed with GM grains, all it's life. Therein lies the problem with most diary. If you can't handle it period, you're probably just not Scottish / Scandi. I think our genetic stock has something like a 95%+ lactose tolerance percentage.
>>
>>71985737
>you also have to take vitamins to replace the shit youre not getting from meat.
Not true.
>>
>>71977386
Isn't this the mulatto who wants to kill babies?
>>
p
s
y
c
h
o
>>
>>71985625
My...fellow Texan?

Great local bakery called, surprisingly, El Bolillo. Everything from rolls to flan is made on-site and fresh. Still, if you want to be a non-GM purist fag, which I honestly can't blame anyone for, you've probably got to go to a pretentious yuppie market.
>>
>>71985841
The only thing I supplement is B12.
>>
>>71985625
this is why you need more vietnamese.

>vietnamese bakeries everywhere here
>cheap good bread
>crap pastries and pies with typo names

but you can buy a 1kg loaf of bread baked in the shape of a frog for $4 !

>inb4 they probably eat animals off the street or use them in their pies... they probably do.
>>
>>71981741
Link? I'm morbidly curious to see this old man who was let down by his own kin.
>>
>>71977386
Why do you make the same thread every night?
>>
>>71977386
Why are there no nudes of him
>>
>>71986089
Nah, m8. My city is full of proper Mexicans and based Viets. Just had a bun bo hue and durian shake today. The little rat meat pho places and shamelessly greasy taco joints where they press the tortillas out right in front of you are god-tier. I can't tell you how good of a real, grungy food culture Houston has. I love it.
>>
>>71986157
>Economists agree the world GDP would double if we prepped the bull, Anon

I think it's just a snickering, pot-stirring personality or an ideologically-motivated person who, upon losing consistently, retries over and over again in hopes of someday winning the argument.
>>
>>71986085
enjoy slowly dying from not eating complete protein chains
>>
>>71986695
But I am consuming complete protein. looks like I'll be enjoying a quick death.
>>
File: SpicyLemongrassChickenBanhMi.jpg (109 KB, 614x409) Image search: [Google]
SpicyLemongrassChickenBanhMi.jpg
109 KB, 614x409
>>71986386
I kind of wish we had mexicans here for the food. oh well. I enjoy pic related as lunch sometimes. Cheap, healthy and filling.

Usually get pork though because the chicken tends to be crappy gristle cuts (probably cat though)
>>
>>71987230
Yeah, pork is better. 95% of the Mexican food here is garbage but you find that little taco house full of blue collar Tejanos that opens up at 5am and only takes cash and has been in business for 40 years, and your mornings are changed forever.
>>
>>71986085
>not getting b12 from monster energy drink
>>
File: 1427602232386.png (80 KB, 184x183) Image search: [Google]
1427602232386.png
80 KB, 184x183
>>71985153
you're the only person implying anything

Highly doubt you'd post your numbers, after all you are a vegan
>>
>>71983508
I do stair climbers or elliptical for 20-25 minutes after my lifts usually and still haven't lost any significant amount of weight. I'm going to go on a caloric deficient diet I think
>>
>>71977386
>has to take protein supplements because of lack of protein in foolish diet
>i heart veganism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0_FvK51wOQ
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.