[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with nu-males? They all seem to be strident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: INAscoY.jpg (439 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
INAscoY.jpg
439 KB, 1050x1080
What's the deal with nu-males? They all seem to be strident atheists or anti-theists.
>>
>>71976261
I didn't even know they were a thing in your country
>>
Atheists tend to be infertile cuckolds, some of them desperately try to worship Thor (pagan gods in general) as form of self-hypnosis to be an alpha male, but they still atheist edgy kids.
>>
>>71977498

>some of them desperately try to worship Thor

Oh god, I would LOVE to meet a sandals-wearing soy boy nu-male who worshipped Thor. That would be top fucking class.
>>
>>71976261

It appeals to pseudo-intellectuals to be an Atheist. Feminism and the like destroys thousands of years of human tradition just for feelings. Why wouldn't they do the same with religion?

I don't mean this to attack atheists, as long as you're not the kind that just spouts "NO EVIDENCE" and has a "Good with out God" bumper stick, you're probably alright.

Christianity in particular is a bulwark against degeneracy, and is targeted specifically by Cultural Marxism.
>>
>>71977696
I hate myself because I cannot get my head around to returning to Christ and God. I would give so much to be able to believe in the God of my childhood.
>>
File: dfd.png (182 KB, 455x707) Image search: [Google]
dfd.png
182 KB, 455x707
>>71976261
I have a beard because it looks good on me, why is that a nu-male trait
>>
>>71978628

I'm not a Christian, but I find that my idea of God has changed with my maturity. I can understand those hard choices a lot better now.

They affect a beard to look more manly. I think you have to have a combination of those things.

I have glasses, and a really high hairline (thanks, ancestors!), but it doesn't make me a nu-male because those other traits don't apply.
>>
>>71978791

Shit. that was for (you):

>I have glasses, and a really high hairline (thanks, ancestors!), but it doesn't make me a nu-male because those other traits don't apply.
>>
>>71977696

I'd mostly agree with that. I think a society needs some sort of sacred or transcendent spiritual values in order to function properly.

The problem with many capital-A atheists is that they think they're hot shit for realizing that the Bible probably isn't the literal Word of God and become weirdly bitter and/or arrogant about it.
>>
>>71976261
They have bad memories of missing WoW raids on Sunday mornings, so now they use atheism to lash out at daddy.
>>
>>71976261
>Just white male can be nu-male
>/pol/ gets mad because other races are fucking up the world

when will /pol/ realize whites are the most degenerate race nowadays?
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 739x703) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 739x703
White Christian men are the sterotypical successful people in the west, and therefore numales have to hate each one of those things, which explains the atheism, feminism, and cuckoldry rampant among them.
>>
>>71979990
>I think a society needs some sort of sacred or transcendent spiritual values in order to function properly.

Most Atheists instinctively know this. That's why they hijacked ""science"", """reason""" and """"""logic""""" and turned them into a doctrine of faith. Atheism+ hijacked feminism and other SJW shit.

They know they can't keep having these cathartic get-togethers and conventions just to espouse their non-belief. They wont admit this of course. They've convinced themselves that they're euphoric warriors with a duty to stop Christians from bringing about another dark age.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.