[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>call fapping anime users out, people hate you http://www
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (623 KB, 1328x2380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
623 KB, 1328x2380
>call fapping anime users out, people hate you
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/04/24/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-249-1
>call obsessive video game abusers out, people hate you
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTdgHsifK38

What is wrong with the Alt-right /pol/, that when you call this stuff what it is
>bread and circuses
People freak the fuck out. Can they not handle that while they frivolously entertain themselves into inconsequence and death, the Left and the Goverment is instituting their Orwellian design?

When will the Alt-right grow up?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 675x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 675x227
>>71976026
Error on my part. Not* Orwellian but Brave New world by Huxley.
>>
This is why your doomed to fail.

Anything that promotes self reflection is uncomfortable, and hence ignored. While anything on the offensive, mocking others failures, is entertaining and celebrated.
>>
>>71976026

Sure, videogames are a waste of time and productive adults should have better things to do but Gavin's a massive fucking tool and his whole hypermasculine persona is embarrassing to watch.

We shouldn't care about feminists putting their agenda into videogames because videogames are supposed to only be played by children? This is a primary reason why you should care, unless you see no problem with millions of kids getting fed propaganda through their toys.
>>
>>71977264
That's a valid reason. But I don't believe most see it that way, or for those reasons.
>>
>>71977264
But I don't see anybody freaking out over TV or any other kind of media.
>>
>>71976026

Both are actually true in today's world
>>
i fap but not to anime
i mostly fap to japanseses
i' thinking of rapping to haruka sanada later
>>
File: 1457143461880.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1457143461880.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>71976026
what are you advocating for me to do then?
go full out my name is not important?
>>
>>71979608
How about you work on yourself? Does any value, family? Money? Job success? Literature? Does any material thing besides simple hedonism as you watch the world burn appeal to you?

The only way to beat the modern disease, is for unmodern men to succeed, both as an example, and to tell everyone how stupid they're being.
>>
>>71979608
throw away computer

get a manual labor job

no internet ever again.

problem solved.
>>
>>71980484
Why is a manual labor job good?
>>
>>71976026
They like to think they're better than normies and leftists who watch the daily show and network melodramas. It's funny that thwir reaction is the same as when you try to call out normies on their bullshit past times
>>
>>71980704
better than a """successful""" job where you rot away in front of a screen all day.

I'm the "stem master race" and I can tell you that people like me are the worthless ones when the happening actually happens.
>>
>>71980777
the real triggering happens when you call out 4chan , and "old" internet culture as being more degenerate and culturally damaging than reddit , tumblr and Facebook combined.

say "anonymity is degenerate, secrecy is a bad thing and promotes amorality" and watch chan degenerates get mad
>>
>>fighting globalism and multiculturalism
>>using the world wide web

pick one.

the final redpill.
>>
>>71980800
What if the """Happening"""" is just a a paranoid fantasy and those preppers who have been around for centuries are most likely getting hot and bothered over nothing?

You can do what you want tho, screens are bad and I need to cut down myself. A fantasy of mine being some kind of park ranger in Montana.
>>
>>71980878
This is the international version of a graffiti on the wall of a highway restroom stall. However, anonymous communication does serve and important purpose in the age of grass roots totalitarianism.
>>
>>71981209
Why don't you apply to the fucking ranger service then? It won't just happen by magic otherwise.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.