[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up Fuckers!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: -1x-1.jpg (616 KB, 2200x1467) Image search: [Google]
-1x-1.jpg
616 KB, 2200x1467
Hey you Fucking Americans!

This is what an efficient factory looks like! They are working a 60 hour workweek. Five 12 hour shifts.You know what else hepcats? They want OT! OT means more bank for them.

How can Americans even compete with this? You only do a 8 hour day, and a 40 hour week! And most of you Fucking bitch at that!
>>
We have machines and better tasting food.
>>
>>71975263
Chinese food is great, I ate some pretty good pussy while I was there.
>>
>>71975134
I don't eat enough fish to look like one.
>>
>>71975134
Do they stand there all day? What is efficient in that?
>>
>>71975134
first, what is the pay?
>>
>>71975134
Yeah, since you're never actually worked in a factory... most U.S. factory workers want OT because time and a half is fucking awesome.
>>
>>71975134
At least we're not France. Aren't they at a 12 hour work week
>>
>suicide rates
>>
>>71975134
God every one of them looks like potential serial killers.
>>
>>71975134
>2016
>not having a heavily mechanized factory
>needing employees to overwork
>kuck
>>
they only want OT because you pay them two cents an hour and they're starving. fuck off chink.
>>
>>71975134

They also can't afford the things they make
>>
File: JP-ROBOT-1-superJumbo.jpg (809 KB, 2048x1323) Image search: [Google]
JP-ROBOT-1-superJumbo.jpg
809 KB, 2048x1323
>>71975134
Hey you fucking Ching chongs!

This is what an efficient factory looks like! They are working 24/7. Thanks to American reliability engineering and quality control they are at 99% OME.

How can chinks compare with this?
>>
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/01/26/working-more-than-50-hours-makes-you-less-productive.html
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.