[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there such a focus on racism these days compared to what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: american education.gif (58 KB, 366x200) Image search: [Google]
american education.gif
58 KB, 366x200
Why is there such a focus on racism these days compared to what we saw in the 90s and early 2000s? What changed?
>>
>>71975060
increased jewish control
>>
>>71975060

Identity politics. It's no longer what you do, or who you are..it's WHAT you are.
>>
Our pampered children actually grew up
>>
>>71975060
Obama forever destroyed race relations when he said if he had a son it would have been like Trayvon.
>>
File: race baiting peice of shit.jpg (35 KB, 600x310) Image search: [Google]
race baiting peice of shit.jpg
35 KB, 600x310
>>71975261
I think Trayvon and Clockhmed would make a great friendship
>>
>>71975060
first world shit. we have nothing better to complain about
>>
>>71975515
I guess someone should arrange for Clockhmed to visit Trayvon then.
>>
>>71975572
also they took the liberal indoctrination up a few notches at all the universities
>>
>>71975060
crazy fuckers took over the country and want to kill everybody so now everything is racism and gay shit. oh and immigrants. and cancer causing shit in the food supply for people who don't fall for the other shit.
>>
>>71975060
It's just enough of a non-issue for people to feel safe attacking it now. None of these BLM people would've touched the civil rights movement with a 40 foot pole.
>>
>>71975581

Fucking savage
>>
It's part of the D&C game. The more that jobs get exported and unemployment rises, the more you need to divide the populace against itself. Race is a good distraction for people to spend their time arguing about rather than looking at the real reason things are going to shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.